Start by marking “Until Twyla” as Want to Read:

Until Twyla

(Happily Ever Alpha World)

Twyla Penn's first few days at her new job were going pretty well- right up to the moment a man in a ski mask pulled a gun on her and tried to toss her into the backseat of his car. Luckily, the hot cop she'd seen in the bar earlier showed up and saved her.

Jensen Reed never paid any attention to all the "boom" stuff his fellow officers talked about- until Twyla. With one l
Published April 16th 2019 by Boom Factory Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Until Twyla, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Until Twyla

Start your review of Until Twyla
♡Tonya♡
I just adored Jensen and Twyla. They were both highly likable to me. Jensen was brave, sexy, protective and alpha. Twyla was a sweet, funny and brave heroine. I think they made a perfect fit and would have loved to have read even more about them.

-no cheating
-no pushing away
-violence - heroine was attached and although the intentions may have been to sexual assault her, the hero saved her before she was hurt terribly
-some steam
-instalove
-no separation
-epilogue was just ok for me. A couple y
Nova
May 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love any addition to the Until series they are always a joy to read and this one was super cute. I was actually quite upset this was a short read the story and writing were so good.

Twyla Penn is new in town and trying to make ends meet working at the local bar, things were going ok until her third night when she up ends a tray of drinks when a guy grabs her. And that’s when her eyes meet the hottest man of her life, she feels the boom down to her toes. But trying to keep her job she lets what
Gi's Spot Reviews
‘ The Gift of the BOOM’ Stars

Awww… Ella Fox truly gives us the sweetest of BOOMS!

Until Twyla was such an amazing little read! Ms. Fox gave us everything in this small and beautifully wrapped package.

Talk about embracing fate, the BOOM! Jensen appeared in Twyla’s life exactly when she needed him the most. Poor Twyla had indeed been having the worst of luck, but it was all worth it, because with the bad came the good – or should I say great – in the form of her knight in shining armor, Jensen. Je
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Until Twyla by Ella Fox is the story of Jensen Reed and Twyla Penn. This book is part of the 'Happily Ever Alpha World' series which I haven't been able to read in order so for me they are standalone books.
Jensen is a cop who is out with friends when he catches his eye on Twyla...then 'Boom'. That 'Boom' that he has heard about when you meet the one you are to be with you feel a 'Boom'. Now he is out to protect Twyla for the rest of their lives.
If like me you like the hot alpha male character o
nikki
Apr 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I’m going to be honest here...I have never read a single book from the UNTIL series by Aurora Rose Reynolds, but I loved the blurb on this one, and it’s Ella Fox...so...🤷🏼‍♀️
I would say this can absolutely be read as a stand-alone. I had no clue who a lot of the side characters were but it didn’t detract from my enjoyment of the story.
Jensen was the perfect Alpha and I adored how protective he was of Twyla from the moment he saw her. This is a true Insta-love story and their chemistry was insan
Darlene I read WAY to many books
I am loving these alpha books!!! My 2nd one from the 16 and this was pretty great and pretty fast pace.

Twyla has been having a rough night drunks and sleazy balls she's serving at the bar things get messy when a customer gets handys and mean and was saved by Jensen an off duty cop once that mess is sorta cleared up she again attacked in the parking lot and saved again by Jensen. Now jensen I love he was everything a book boyfriend should be and he felt that BOOM when he saw his lady love.. he w
Fiona Fog
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Twyla has spent her whole life travelling the globe with her parents. She's loved the experience of seeing new places and getting to do it with them. But lately she's wanted more. A stable place, somewhere to call home. She thought she may have found it with her ex Nigel in London but that didn't work out.

So she heads back to her parents. Her dad knows how she feels. His suggestion? A world map, a dart and where ever it lands that's home.

It's nearly a year later and that dart landed her in Nas
Raine
Just ok

The story was good, but very short so it was hard to feel for any of these characters. Even though it was short the author didn't do a great job with character development and the storyline and writing was just mediocre. Other authors can do so much within a few pages. Sadly, this author isn't one who can.
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

I adore all the words that Ella Fox writes and it feels like it's been a while since I've read her words. Well she's back, better than ever and nothing is quite better than getting all the words in ARR's brilliant world. Ella is known for wowing and amazing me but Until Twyla was everything I didn't know I needed in this BOOM world... Sexy. Sweet. Suspenseful. Intense. Steamy. A romance with two unforgettable characters you do not want to miss.

Twyla and Jensen lit up my kindle and warmed
Emily
Twyla Penn started a new job and it has been dismal thus far, the cherry on the top is being mugged by a man in a ski mask. Jensen Reed clocked Twyla and has not been able to take his eyes off her. When he rescues her he doesn't plan to let her go. He always thought the BOOM was not for him but everything about Twyla is, can he keep her protected?

This was fun but would have liked it a bit longer. Sometimes these quickies are too rushed but overall I liked this story. Felt bad for Twyla, her boss
Alecia (The Staircase Reader)
description
3.5 Stars

Until Twyla by Ella Fox was a sexy and sweet addition to the Happily Ever Alpha Kindle World. I really loved the way Twyla and Jensen's story was laid out. Girl meets boys, boy protects girl from a prick, Boy saves girl from an even bigger prick. Boy and girl live happily ever after.
Seriously, what girl doesn't love that kind of white knight type hero. As an added bonus, Give this hero an alpha-tude and you nearly have the perfect tale.

nearly....

The only issue I had was the insta love.
Jessica
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love the concept of these stories... same world, overlapping characters, but written by different authors.
This particular story is about Twyla and Jenson. Such a sweet couple who instantly fall in love. Sometimes a quick romance is just what you need.
Jami
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Until Twyla

What a cute story!!! Twyla and Jensen instantly feel the “boom” when their eyes lock. Knowing that he will do whatever it takes to save her, Jensen makes it his mission to protect her at all cost!!

-safe read
-no real mention of the sexual history
-sweet epilogue 2 years out
Gwen Shafer
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fast paced instant chemistry. Twyla is a waitress at a bar. Her comes to her rescue not once but twice. Then offers to take care of her. This is a short fast paced novel of instant chemistry. Enjoyable from beginning to end.
Shelly Reynolds
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, insta-love
"Come home with me, babe. I'm going to take such good care of you, you'll wonder how you ever survived without me."

What do you get when you mix a damsel in distress with a hot cop? Wowza!! This one was insta-love at its best!! Romance, chivalry, suspense and danger were all wrapped up in this novella!!

Twyla Penn hates her job. She never should have taken this waitress job at this bar. Her boss is a jerk, and the rowdy bunch in her section are making her night miserable. When one of them gets a l
April Symes
Until Twyla by Ella Fox is the story of Jensen Reed and Twyla Penn. This book is part of the 'Happily Ever Alpha World' series .
Twyla just started working as a waitress at in a bar and Jensen is the cop who happens to be in the bar that night when she needs saving. Jensen has heard of the " BOOM" but never expected to have it happen to him yet when he sees Twyla, he is zapped and hit with the BOOM. Their love story is full of feels, action, insta-love, chemistry, passion and heat. I loved the em
Twyla had a gypsy upbringing, but is yearning for roots. She has traveled the world with her parents, but when she decided she wanted to find a home, complete chance leads her to Tennessee. After settling down some, she begins a new job that is not what she expected it to be.

Jensen didn't believe in the "Boom" that his work partners kept talking about. Until he spots Twyla on a night out with friends, that he didn't even want to go on. One look is all it takes to change his mind! Turns out, he
Heather Fudge
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Until Twyla is a short insta-love story that is packed with heat. Jensen Reed is drawn to Twyla the moment he meets her in the bar she's working at. He helps her handle some nasty customers, and neither of them can deny the sparks that fly between them. When he rescues her from an attacker as she leaves work, he makes the decision right then, that he will never let her go. He convinces her that she needs to go home with him so he can take care of her as she heals. Their sizzle turns to flames on ...more
Brooke Gunderman-Harris
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Twyla works a job that has her hating her life but knows the money is there if she plays her cards just right. Until she is accosted while she is working with some douchebags who don’t know how to speak to a lady much less treat her right. After spilling some drinks and a guy standing up for her against said douchebags she wonders why she stays when the owner could care less what happens to the girls who work there.

After such a rough night there was one saving grace. There was a couple of guys
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
4 Boom Stars

Twyla is having the worst night of her life. With her new job she has to wear heels and in the beginning it was fine, but being on your feet for hours serving drinks, not cool. And her boss is being a douche as well as some guys who came into the bar. One thing leads to another and she gets into an altercation with them and ends up being saved by a handsome stranger.

Jensen Reed is a cop out on for drinks with his fellow officers. And then it happens... The 'Boom'. The thing his partn
Marija
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love to read books from Happily Ever Alpha World series and everything connected with my favorite Mason family. I loved the story too, I was only sad that I finished it so fast and I wanted more of Twyla and Jensen story.
The story is cute, with no cheating, a bit of violence, insta connection between the characters in other name knows as BOOM effect and both of the characters are very likeable.
Can't wait to read other books by this author
Sian Bulpin
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Boom boom boom

If you like BOOM books this is for you.
Twyla is working her new job when she gets accosted by an idiot, in steps Jensen and BOOM the universe moves.
This is a gritty little book that you don't want to put down.
Loved the way Twyla and Jenson just know that's it for them.
Cracking read Ella.
Skylar
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a good novella. I wish the author would have addresssed the reasoning behind the conflict in the story with a few more paragraphs. Aside from that, it was fantastic. It definitely had the insta-alpha boom required to make it part of the Happily Ever Alpha World.
Amy Leibenguth
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fun, sexy and quick read! Ella Fox has spun this insta-romance in the sweetest way ever, with a little suspense mixed in! I love Jensen and Twyla. There sparks jump off the page, so be prepared!
Sandy Nikolas
Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was great! Insta-boom! Twyla and Jensen had great, immediate chemistry. Throw in a little suspense and we have an HEA come true. A little short but very satisfying and safe read.
Michelle Claypot_Reads
I had forgotten how much I enjoy an Ella Fox Book. This was a fantastic BOOM Story. Jensen is a yummy, hot cop and Twyla is his forever. Such a fun story.
Sheri
Jan 20, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, novellas
I am a big fan of the “boom”, but I didn’t love this book as much as some of the others I have read. When you’re exchanging I love you’s after one day, that’s a bit much for me. I did like both of the characters, but the story itself was not amazing. Cute little story if you’re into insta love.
Becky Dodson
Apr 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When Twyla and Jensen first saw each other, they experienced the "boom" love at first sight. Twyla was working as a waitress at a bar and Jensen is a cop who comes to Twyla's rescue twice the night they first met. This is a quick read, sexy, drama and a hint of danger!
2 stars.

Meh. Couldn't get into it. :(
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Until Midnight: Happily Ever Alpha World
  • Scary Hot (Until Series and Club Alias Series Crossover)
  • Until the Tequila
  • Until Fools Find Gold
  • Until Talon (Until Her/Him #9)
  • Hooking Him (How to Catch an Alpha, #3)
  • Love at The Bluebird
  • With Kol (Daniels Family Book 2)
  • Until December (Until Her/Him, #8)
  • Baiting Him (How to Catch an Alpha #2)
  • Catching Him (How to Catch an Alpha #1)
  • Trapping Her
  • Until Nox (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle Worlds; Hyde #3)
  • Best Kase Scenario (Hyde, #2)
  • Mad Gold (Providence Gold, #2)
  • The Wrong/Right Man
  • Feed Your Soul (Body & Soul Book 4)
  • Infatuation (Underground Kings #4)
USA Today Bestselling Author Ella Fox has learned a bunch of stuff along the way but the most important of all those things is that anything is possible when you try. In 2012 she took a big leap of faith and published her first book, Broken Hart. Once that happened, her entire life changed.

Ella's favorite things are music, movies, traveling, and, of course, reading. This isn't a surprise consideri

Happily Ever Alpha World (1 - 10 of 72 books)
  • Until Susan (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until You're Mine (Happily Ever Alpha)
  • Until More (More, #9)
  • Until Nox (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle Worlds; Hyde #3)
  • Until We Meet Again
  • Until Avery
  • Until Arsen (Daniels Family, #1)
  • Until Leo
  • Until The Summer (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle World)
  • Until Kayla