Start by marking “Until Twyla” as Want to Read:
Until Twyla

Until Twyla

(Kindle Worlds: Happily Ever Alpha)

Twyla Penn's first few days at her new job were going pretty well- right up to the moment a man in a ski mask pulled a gun on her and tried to toss her into the backseat of his car. Luckily, the hot cop she'd seen in the bar earlier showed up and saved her.

Jensen Reed never paid any attention to all the "boom" stuff his fellow officers talked about- until Twyla. With one l
Published April 16th 2019 by Boom Factory Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Until Twyla, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Until Twyla

♡Tonya♡
I just adored Jensen and Twyla. They were both highly likable to me. Jensen was brave, sexy, protective and alpha. Twyla was a sweet, funny and brave heroine. I think they made a perfect fit and would have loved to have read even more about them.

-no cheating
-no pushing away
-violence - heroine was attached and although the intentions may have been to sexual assault her, the hero saved her before she was hurt terribly
-some steam
-instalove
-no separation
-epilogue was just ok for me. A couple y
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Until Twyla by Ella Fox is the story of Jensen Reed and Twyla Penn. This book is part of the 'Happily Ever Alpha World' series which I haven't been able to read in order so for me they are standalone books.
Jensen is a cop who is out with friends when he catches his eye on Twyla...then 'Boom'. That 'Boom' that he has heard about when you meet the one you are to be with you feel a 'Boom'. Now he is out to protect Twyla for the rest of their lives.
If like me you like the hot alpha male character o
Gi's Spot Reviews
‘ The Gift of the BOOM’ Stars

Awww… Ella Fox truly gives us the sweetest of BOOMS!

Until Twyla was such an amazing little read! Ms. Fox gave us everything in this small and beautifully wrapped package.

Talk about embracing fate, the BOOM! Jensen appeared in Twyla’s life exactly when she needed him the most. Poor Twyla had indeed been having the worst of luck, but it was all worth it, because with the bad came the good – or should I say great – in the form of her knight in shining armor, Jensen. Jen
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

I adore all the words that Ella Fox writes and it feels like it's been a while since I've read her words. Well she's back, better than ever and nothing is quite better than getting all the words in ARR's brilliant world. Ella is known for wowing and amazing me but Until Twyla was everything I didn't know I needed in this BOOM world... Sexy. Sweet. Suspenseful. Intense. Steamy. A romance with two unforgettable characters you do not want to miss.

Twyla and Jensen lit up my kindle and warmed
Jessica
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love the concept of these stories... same world, overlapping characters, but written by different authors.
This particular story is about Twyla and Jenson. Such a sweet couple who instantly fall in love. Sometimes a quick romance is just what you need.
Shelly Reynolds
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: insta-love, romance
"Come home with me, babe. I'm going to take such good care of you, you'll wonder how you ever survived without me."

What do you get when you mix a damsel in distress with a hot cop? Wowza!! This one was insta-love at its best!! Romance, chivalry, suspense and danger were all wrapped up in this novella!!

Twyla Penn hates her job. She never should have taken this waitress job at this bar. Her boss is a jerk, and the rowdy bunch in her section are making her night miserable. When one of them gets a l
April Symes
Until Twyla by Ella Fox is the story of Jensen Reed and Twyla Penn. This book is part of the 'Happily Ever Alpha World' series .
Twyla just started working as a waitress at in a bar and Jensen is the cop who happens to be in the bar that night when she needs saving. Jensen has heard of the " BOOM" but never expected to have it happen to him yet when he sees Twyla, he is zapped and hit with the BOOM. Their love story is full of feels, action, insta-love, chemistry, passion and heat. I loved the em
Heather Fudge
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Until Twyla is a short insta-love story that is packed with heat. Jensen Reed is drawn to Twyla the moment he meets her in the bar she's working at. He helps her handle some nasty customers, and neither of them can deny the sparks that fly between them. When he rescues her from an attacker as she leaves work, he makes the decision right then, that he will never let her go. He convinces her that she needs to go home with him so he can take care of her as she heals. Their sizzle turns to flames on ...more
Twyla had a gypsy upbringing, but is yearning for roots. She has traveled the world with her parents, but when she decided she wanted to find a home, complete chance leads her to Tennessee. After settling down some, she begins a new job that is not what she expected it to be.

Jensen didn't believe in the "Boom" that his work partners kept talking about. Until he spots Twyla on a night out with friends, that he didn't even want to go on. One look is all it takes to change his mind! Turns out, he
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
4 Boom Stars

Twyla is having the worst night of her life. With her new job she has to wear heels and in the beginning it was fine, but being on your feet for hours serving drinks, not cool. And her boss is being a douche as well as some guys who came into the bar. One thing leads to another and she gets into an altercation with them and ends up being saved by a handsome stranger.

Jensen Reed is a cop out on for drinks with his fellow officers. And then it happens... The 'Boom'. The thing his partn
Sian Bulpin
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Boom boom boom

If you like BOOM books this is for you.
Twyla is working her new job when she gets accosted by an idiot, in steps Jensen and BOOM the universe moves.
This is a gritty little book that you don't want to put down.
Loved the way Twyla and Jenson just know that's it for them.
Cracking read Ella.
Amy Leibenguth
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fun, sexy and quick read! Ella Fox has spun this insta-romance in the sweetest way ever, with a little suspense mixed in! I love Jensen and Twyla. There sparks jump off the page, so be prepared!
Sandy Nikolas
Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was great! Insta-boom! Twyla and Jensen had great, immediate chemistry. Throw in a little suspense and we have an HEA come true. A little short but very satisfying and safe read.
Fiona Fog
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Twyla has spent her whole life travelling the globe with her parents. She's loved the experience of seeing new places and getting to do it with them. But lately she's wanted more. A stable place, somewhere to call home. She thought she may have found it with her ex Nigel in London but that didn't work out.

So she heads back to her parents. Her dad knows how she feels. His suggestion? A world map, a dart and where ever it lands that's home.

It's nearly a year later and that dart landed her in Nas
Deekay
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cute romance novella. It was so good since the first chapter. Ella Fox did great writing this short story. Even though this is a novella, but the plot twist...WOW!!! I seriously didn’t see that one coming. It was a huge shocking moment to me.

Twyla work as a waitress at a bar and Jensen is a cop. He is her lifesaver, without him, she probably wouldn’t make it. You can totally feel the deep instant connection between these two once their eyes landed on each other. They are fated obviously, as Jens
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
4 Cranky Stars

Twyla grew up like a gypsy. Her parents were travel bloggers and they have led her all over. She had the need to put down roots and landed in Tennessee. She gets a job as a cocktail waitress and it’s a nightmare. One bad night she encounters a hot cop (her words not mine) and her life is forever changed.

Jensen is trained to serve and protect. He has dedicated his life to the force and is waiting for his boom. When he has a night out with the guys he spots a waitress in trouble. He
Konny
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Until Twyla by Ella Fox is part of Aurora Rose Reynold's Happyily Ever Alpha World and let me tell you, this books fits right in.
Twyla is a young woman, new at her job and she has to adjust. Waitressing isn't always as simple as it seems, a lesson fast learned. And then she needs to be rescued from - sorry not sorry no spoilers here.
Jensen aka hot cop never believed in love at first sight. Every time his friends found their significant other or fell in love he coukldn't believe what he saw. Til
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Review by: Jennifer
(5 stars)

Such a quick but super amazing read! Twyla has been working this bar for three nights, that's it three nights. The first two nights were ok, not bad even; the third night however is the night that changes her life forever. When a customer starts to get very handsy, off duty officer Jensen Reed steps in to help out, and gets hit with the boom. Now, nothing will stop him from protecting Twyla, and making her his. Hopefully Twyla will be on board for that.

This was a real
Sissy's Romance Book Review
If like me you like the hot alpha male character ou
Michelle
Swoony cute

Again, I've found another Happily Ever Alpha/Until world book that gives me some of my favorite things in a swoony sweet story. Loved how Twyla and Jensen met, connected, and stuck together.

If you like a damsel in distress story, but one who isn't totally helpless and a hot cop who knows how to take charge, talk dirty, and love his girl, you don't want to miss this story.
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nothing like a bad first day at work to find yourself needing to be rescued by a hot cop...2x's. Twyla finds herself in a predicament but no worries Jensen is there. And after one look, Jensen is a goner. He finally understands the BOOM. These 2 made for a whole lotta page turning quickly. Couldn't wait to see what happened next.
Shelly Nutley
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All that was going through my head when reading Until Twyla is this Song!!!

Zoom, just one look and then my heart went boom
Suddenly and we were on the moon
Flyin' high in a neon sky, oh oh

Bang, just one touch and all the church bells rang
Heaven called and all the angels sang
Sunrise shine in the midnight sky, oh oh

Poor Twyla wasn't having a very good night but that changed when Jensen looked into her eyes and Boom!! there was no way he was going to let her go!!!
R.f. Greenwood
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, arc
A short sexy read from Ella Fox!
From the first page i was hooked!
Twyla was cute and when she meets the 'hot cop' she can't stop staring at him.
'hot cop' aka Jensen was out with a few friends when he spots Twyla and he can't take his eyes off her.
I really enjoyed this short sexy book, it was enough to pull you in and leave you happy with the out come.
I absolutely loved Twyla and Jensen together they was hot AF!

Becca Stanfield Vernon
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A quick steamy, insta-love read! I loved this book hard! Jensen & Twyla’s chemistry was off the charts hot! I love the Until series by ARR & love reading Ella’s stories, this one was fantastic extension of both authors. I highly recommend this book. Told in dual POV.
Carly
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
BOOM! This is fast paced sweet sexy read with enough drama to make it a great read for me. Instalove, hot chemistry makes it a great addition to the happily ever alpha series.
Alecia ~☆~The Staircase Reader~☆~
description
3.5 Stars

Until Twyla by Ella Fox was a sexy and sweet addition to the Happily Ever Alpha Kindle World. I really loved the way Twyla and Jensen's story was laid out. Girl meets boys, boy protects girl from a prick, Boy saves girl from an even bigger prick. Boy and girl live happily ever after.
Seriously, what girl doesn't love that kind of white knight type hero. As an added bonus, Give this hero an alpha-tude and you nearly have the perfect tale.

nearly....

The only issue I had was the insta love.
Danielle Robbins
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Until Twyla was a great read. I loved it. Twyla was sweet and Jensen was the perfect man. I loved them together. They had amazing chemistry!
Heather Whitaker
Apr 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
BOOM baby! Until Twyla is a short sweet novella with a hot sexy alpha and a sweet heroine. When Twyla and Jensen meet he feels the BOOM that his partner and colleagues have always talked about. He never believed in it until he sees Twyla for the first time. He can't explain it he just knows she is meant to be his. She is a sweet girl who felt the BOOM just as much as he did.
Anita _booktoread
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ella Fox writes these books beautifully. I love her short, sweet novellas. And this one got a little bit dirty.

ARC received for an honest review.
Gwen Shafer
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fast paced instant chemistry. Twyla is a waitress at a bar. Her comes to her rescue not once but twice. Then offers to take care of her. This is a short fast paced novel of instant chemistry. Enjoyable from beginning to end.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
USA Today Bestselling Author Ella Fox has learned a bunch of stuff along the way but the most important of all those things is that anything is possible when you try. In 2012 she took a big leap of faith and published her first book, Broken Hart. Since then she's written fifteen more full-length books and several novellas-- and every one is a reminder that you can live your dream as long as you wo ...more

Kindle Worlds: Happily Ever Alpha (1 - 10 of 34 books)
  • Until Susan (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until You're Mine (Happily Ever Alpha)
  • Until More (More, #9)
  • Until Nox (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle Worlds / Hyde Series Book 3)
  • Until We Meet Again
  • Until Avery
  • Until Arsen (Daniels Family, #1)
  • Until Leo
  • Until The Summer (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle World)
  • Until Kayla