Start by marking “Don't Let Go” as Want to Read:
Don't Let Go

Don't Let Go

From USA Today bestselling author, Willow Winters, comes an exclusive collection of novellas available no where else!
Seductive. Addictive. Captivating.

The irresistible heroes in these stories have those three features in common.

Some stories are second chance; others are fated love. But every single one of them, you’ll crave to the last page.

This is a collection of t
Published January 1st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Don't Let Go, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Don't Let Go

Start your review of Don't Let Go
❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review
Title: ➳ ❤- Don’t Let Go:
Author: ➳ Willow Winters
Publication: January 2nd 2019
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

ღ This is amazing collection of short stories that was some much fun to read

➦.. 1st Infatuation -story is about Alec & Lila, W Winters leaving you wanting so much more

➦.. 2nd Desires in the Night -story was Valarie & Alex & it was so just HOT .. let’s leave at that

➦..3RD Keeping Secrets story was of Ella & Aiden- Is of course about Secrets. She keeps his Secrets, He hold her heart .. This is very sweet story

➦..4t
Willow Winters
Dec 20, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!! As a gift to YOU, Don't Let Go, my EXCLUSIVE collection of short stories that aren't available anywhere else is only 99c for a limited time only!!

Snag it now:
iBooks: Coming Soon
Kobo: Coming Soon
Bookgasms Book Blog
Shelves: ratula
Don't let go was an amazing compilation if short and sweet stories Willow Winters has given us that are perfectly put together. These stories were sweet and soulful and such a great indicator of how well written and versed Winters is. She is able to provide a myriad of stories in different genres/tropes and each are so deliciously satisfying. Desires in the Night was my favorite as the story was thrilling, erotic almost taboo and altogether consuming. I could not stop reading. All in all this co ...more
Rhonda Ziglar
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 BEAUTIFUL SHORT STORIES!! This is a collection of four perfectly written short stories from the phenomenal Willow Winters. They each have all the feels, sexiness, excitement we grow to love and written like full books. I absolutely loved this collection and I know you will too. Make sure to 1-Click this book.
Linda Dunn
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Don't Let Go is a delightful ensemble of short stories that are fun, sexy and romantic. My favorite of the four stories is Bad Boy Next Door. I have a weakness for bad boys and motorcycles. I found myself craving for more. I am so glad Willow Winters decided to share these stories with us.
Coco.V
Mar 21, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 The complete Tempting Collections Series (3 book series) is FREE on Amazon today (3/21/2020)! 🎁
Becky Rendon
Dec 24, 2018 rated it really liked it

Infatuation-
It wouldn't be Willow Winters without intrigue, questions, and an alpha with a past. I think she has the formula for guaranteed drool factor. Lust first, questions later, right? Instant infatuation...

I still have so many questions! Ahhh! Not only will you be drawn to him but without him...you feel adrift.

Desires in the Night-
Holy...! Um, yeah! Please officer! Talk about a delicious fantasy I didn't know I had...
Willow Winters has set us up with a scorcher! I can't resist a man in un
Ratula
Full Blog Review: http://bit.ly/2EI5f48 ...more
Heather
Dec 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2018
This is a cute collection of short stories. Too short to really get into for me but good if you're looking for something light and quick.
rebecca
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just like always Willow delivers. I loved this stories. These are men and women that all have heart. Must read
Karen Aguilera
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Willow delivers a collection of short stories that will leave you wanting more. These stories will give you all the feels. A must read
⭐ Emerson ⭐
Jan 08, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: own-not-read
99cents on Amazon!
hopelesslyinlovewith_books
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really liked all of these short stories! It left me wanting more! Willow is an excellent writer and I have loved all her books!
Misty Schott
Dec 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a set of four books and I will review each separately.

Infatuation-5 stars

This is a great story about Lila and Alec. It is a tale wrapped up in traditions and beliefs in ancient clans. It's got a quirky town on a self sufficient island. I would love for the author to go back to this beautiful island and give us more of the Kull brothers.

Desires in the Night-5 stars

This is a quick super sexy read. it shows you just what true love means and what Alex and Valerie are willing to do for each o
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Dec 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Don't Let Go is an ensemble of pleasant and wicked novellas that, despite being short stories, manages to contain a variety of emotions, sweet romance and delicious naughtiness. Willow Winters is such a brilliant, proficient writer and these stories are testament to this.

Infatuation - 4 Stars
Wrapped up in traditions and deep-rooted beliefs amongst ancient clans, Lila ventures onto an island where she meets and interviews the enigmatic Alec Kulls. I'd love to have more of this couple, as well as
Ana Rita
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've been reading so many books from this lady and I can't get enough. Once I finish one book I'm texting her asking for more. Yep... That's me... I'm a little greedy. Lol
Willow Winters knows what she's doing and each book will grab your attention in a sec and you will not be able to put the book down. Trust me. Been there, done that...
Don't Let Go is her latest release and it's a book you can't miss.
This book is a compilation of other stories that are not available anymore. She wrote them a l
Veronica LaRoche
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love these short stories.

Infatuation

I absolutely love Alec & Lila story. Lila is going to interview Alec on an island and immediately feels a connection. Alec will do anything and I mean anything to keep Lila there on the island and claim her. Alec of course has secrets that could have Lila taking the next boat home. Amazing story that had me hooked from the start and I'm dying to know what will happen next with Lila & Alec.

Desires in the night

Hot sexy short story that will have you loving Va
Anne Milne
Dec 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Infatuation

From the start this story has an air of both mystery and mysticism. Willow does a great job of setting the scene her words enable the reader to imagine the island. Love or lust at first sight? Or is magic at play?

Desires In The Night

This little novella is a delicious dirty sexy tease from start to finish. Have you ever had a dirty fantasy about a policeman? If so this will appeal to you.

Keeping Secrets

Short but so sweet . Some secrets can bind you or they can destroy. When the secre
Shelley
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Four novellas in one compilation of Willows books together in one place and they are a great, quick read! The first story I’ve read before but it was nice to read again as I felt the first time as though I missed something when I was finished. Book two and three were good and I’d never read them before, so that was good and they were both intense reads! The last story I recollect having read as well, but again nice to have a refresher of Willow’s short stories as anything she writes is really go ...more
Stephanie Ditmore
Dec 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy of this book. Wow, what an amazing collection of short reads. I have to say that Infatuation was my favorite out of all of them. They were all sexy, steamy and deliciously hot. Alpha males loving their women, some lies, deceit and family secrets. I would love more of Lila and Aiden from Infatuation I was really hooked on their story and would love for Lila to learn everything about the little town she loves so much and the man who is smitten with her. I th ...more
Melissa Ledet
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great collection with four hot steamy reads.

Infatuation
Love Lila and Alec’s story and how they come to meet each other.

Desires in the Night
Valarie and Alex are hot. Love how they keep their relationship spicy.

Keeping Secrets
Ella and Aiden’s story is intense and hot.
Favorite quote: “Our love story is dark and twisted, haunted by our past we didn’t choose. But it doesn’t make it anything less than the purest of loves.”

Bad Boy Next Door
Ryker and Catherine have a secon chance with each oth
Angela Thomas
Dec 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
A collection of short stories that was such fun to read. The first story in this book is an Alec & Lila I want more of them! It was almost like being teased. The second story on Valarie & Alex was hot! The third story Aiden & Ella it was short but was full of emotion anger, sadness, & love. Shows what some are willing to do for love. The final story Ryker & Catherine was sweet with a hot alpha who has a heart that no one really knows & Catherine is a sweet good girl next door that has a crush on ...more
Brianne
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Infatuation is the first story in this collection. I loved this story so much the first time I read it, and this time was no different. Lila and Alec’s story is so awesome, I sincerely hope WW will revisit this couple and story. I’m completely infatuated with it.
Desires in the Night is a hot, exciting, taboo encounter on a back road to satisfy dark desires.
All four stories are great examples of how this author is able to pull you in to her world and mesmerize you, even in a short story.
Hot co
Christine
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Arc review For honest review. Infatuation- is about Lila who is in Ketchikan for a interview with Alex kulls .desires in the high - is of Valerie and Alex a cop in a deserted road. Keeping secrets-is of Ella and Aiden who had past and secrets. Bad boy next door - is of ryker and Catherine childhood neighbors now older. These are all short story of secrets and fated love stories that are very cute.
Frances
This book is a beautiful read. It has a couple of novellas in this collection. Don't Let Go, is Willow's early babies. These stories are cute and steamy. They have an alpha, that's hot and a woman who's his equal.

Don't Let Go, show you how a love story can have a ending that's cute but with a little surprise in between. This is a great collection from Willow, and in happy to have read them.
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Absolutely wonderful collection of short stories that the reader will get lost in from the opening pages. Four distinct storylines filled with beautifully written characters. From erotic and taboo to sweet and soulful, this collection is loaded with second chances and damaged heroes. It is a collection that the reader finishes and only wants more from Willow Winters.
Gail M. Coash
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! These amazing stories had my heart pounding and my imagination running wild. They were full of angst and love and sizzling sexy scenes that had me thinking damn I want a guy like these. I mean each story had me wanting more. I never wanted it to end!!! Willow girl you rock and I love your nooks.
Debbie
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this collection of stories but oh Ms Winters! You are just teasing us now with Infatuation!!! Please please please, return to this story, very intriguing, more definitely wanted! 😉😁
I voluntarily read an ARC copy and am leaving an honest review
Julie Workman-Bookaholic Sisters Blog
I loved this short intense story of alec and Lila, love at first sight is something that a lot of people believe in and this story is no exception.

I hope willow returns to this couple in time, is love to find out what else happens on their journey ❤
Sue
Dec 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Don’t Let Go is a compilation of stories. Each story is a well written glimpse into the different sides of Willow Winters. She has the innate ability to write beautiful, satisfying, thrilling, erotic, dark, light, you name it, stories! Loved it.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Bargain Basement: $25 AMAZON GIFT CARD 1 8 Dec 13, 2018 03:26PM

• A Single Kiss (Irresistible Attraction, #2)
  • A Single Touch (Irresistible Attraction, #3)
  • Do You Want Me?
  • Endless (Merciless, #4)
  • This Love Hurts
  • Promise Me
  • Forsaken
  • It's Our Secret
  • Hard to Love (Hard to Love #1)
  • Tempted to Kiss (Hard to Love #3)
  • Desperate to Touch (Hard to Love #2)
  • Not My Heart to Break
  • Easy to Fall (Hard to Love #4)
  • Delicate
  • Longing to Hold (Hard to Love #0.5)
  • All He'll Ever Be (Merciless World Book 1)
  • A Kiss to Tell
  • Irresistible Attraction (Merciless World Book 2)
Willow Winters is so happy to be a USA Today, Wall Street Journal and #1 Contemporary Best Selling Author!

Stay up to date!

Want a text alert? Text "Willow" to 797979!

Sign up to my newsletter + get EXCLUSIVE content, sneak peeks, and FREE books monthly: https://willowwinterswrites.com

All the other details you need to know: https://linktr.ee/willowwintersauthor

Willow started writing after having her