Start by marking “Don't Let Go” as Want to Read:
Don't Let Go

Don't Let Go

Seductive. Addictive. Captivating.

The irresistible heroes in these stories have those three features in common.
Some stories are second chance; others are fated love. But every single one of them, you’ll crave to the last page.

This is a collection of tales published by Willow Winters but no longer available. These stories touched my heart, but were exclusive at the time so
Published January 2nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Don't Let Go, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Don't Let Go

❤️ Paulette
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Title: ➳ ❤- Don’t Let Go:
Author: ➳ Willow Winters
Publication: January 2nd 2019
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

ღ This is amazing collection of short stories that was some much fun to read

➦.. 1st Infatuation -story is about Alec & Lila, W Winters leaving you wanting so much more

➦.. 2nd Desires in the Night -story was Valarie & Alex & it was so just HOT .. let’s leave at that

➦..3RD Keeping Secrets story was of Ella & Aiden- Is of course about Secrets. She keeps his Secrets, He hold her heart .. This is very
Roxana
Jan 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5
Willow Winters
Dec 20, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!! As a gift to YOU, Don't Let Go, my EXCLUSIVE collection of short stories that aren't available anywhere else is only 99c for a limited time only!!

Snag it now:
Becca - ★Wicked Quests of a BookNinja★
description

description

Blog review

I’m absolutely ashamed to admit it - Don’t Let Go was the first novel I’ve read from Willlow Winters. And now I’m banging my head against the wall, because this collection of short stories showed me what I’ve been missing.

Willow Winters’ writing is absolutely flawless. She has that kind of talent to lure you in with her words and the next thing you notice you’re elbow deep into her stories and never want them to end. She mixes passion with amazing storylines in the most poetic ways. I
Bookgasms Book Blog
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
Don't let go was an amazing compilation if short and sweet stories Willow Winters has given us that are perfectly put together. These stories were sweet and soulful and such a great indicator of how well written and versed Winters is. She is able to provide a myriad of stories in different genres/tropes and each are so deliciously satisfying. Desires in the Night was my favorite as the story was thrilling, erotic almost taboo and altogether consuming. I could not stop reading. All in all this co ...more
Linda Dunn
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Don't Let Go is a delightful ensemble of short stories that are fun, sexy and romantic. My favorite of the four stories is Bad Boy Next Door. I have a weakness for bad boys and motorcycles. I found myself craving for more. I am so glad Willow Winters decided to share these stories with us.
Rhonda Ziglar
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 BEAUTIFUL SHORT STORIES!! This is a collection of four perfectly written short stories from the phenomenal Willow Winters. They each have all the feels, sexiness, excitement we grow to love and written like full books. I absolutely loved this collection and I know you will too. Make sure to 1-Click this book.
Karen Aguilera
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Willow delivers a collection of short stories that will leave you wanting more. These stories will give you all the feels. A must read
Rebecca Miller
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just like always Willow delivers. I loved this stories. These are men and women that all have heart. Must read
Heather
Dec 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2018
This is a cute collection of short stories. Too short to really get into for me but good if you're looking for something light and quick.
Becky Rendon
Dec 24, 2018 rated it really liked it

Infatuation-
It wouldn't be Willow Winters without intrigue, questions, and an alpha with a past. I think she has the formula for guaranteed drool factor. Lust first, questions later, right? Instant infatuation...

I still have so many questions! Ahhh! Not only will you be drawn to him but without him...you feel adrift.

Desires in the Night-
Holy...! Um, yeah! Please officer! Talk about a delicious fantasy I didn't know I had...
Willow Winters has set us up with a scorcher! I can't resist a man in un
Ratula
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Full Blog Review: http://bit.ly/2EI5f48
Misty Schott
Dec 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a set of four books and I will review each separately.

Infatuation-5 stars

This is a great story about Lila and Alec. It is a tale wrapped up in traditions and beliefs in ancient clans. It's got a quirky town on a self sufficient island. I would love for the author to go back to this beautiful island and give us more of the Kull brothers.

Desires in the Night-5 stars

This is a quick super sexy read. it shows you just what true love means and what Alex and Valerie are willing to do for each o
Ana Rita
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've been reading so many books from this lady and I can't get enough. Once I finish one book I'm texting her asking for more. Yep... That's me... I'm a little greedy. Lol
Willow Winters knows what she's doing and each book will grab your attention in a sec and you will not be able to put the book down. Trust me. Been there, done that...
Don't Let Go is her latest release and it's a book you can't miss.
This book is a compilation of other stories that are not available anymore. She wrote them a l
Veronica LaRoche
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love these short stories.

Infatuation

I absolutely love Alec & Lila story. Lila is going to interview Alec on an island and immediately feels a connection. Alec will do anything and I mean anything to keep Lila there on the island and claim her. Alec of course has secrets that could have Lila taking the next boat home. Amazing story that had me hooked from the start and I'm dying to know what will happen next with Lila & Alec.

Desires in the night

Hot sexy short story that will have you l
Shelley
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Four novellas in one compilation of Willows books together in one place and they are a great, quick read! The first story I’ve read before but it was nice to read again as I felt the first time as though I missed something when I was finished. Book two and three were good and I’d never read them before, so that was good and they were both intense reads! The last story I recollect having read as well, but again nice to have a refresher of Willow’s short stories as anything she writes is really go ...more
Brianne
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Infatuation is the first story in this collection. I loved this story so much the first time I read it, and this time was no different. Lila and Alec’s story is so awesome, I sincerely hope WW will revisit this couple and story. I’m completely infatuated with it.
Desires in the Night is a hot, exciting, taboo encounter on a back road to satisfy dark desires.
All four stories are great examples of how this author is able to pull you in to her world and mesmerize you, even in a short story.
Hot co
Angela Thomas
Dec 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
A collection of short stories that was such fun to read. The first story in this book is an Alec & Lila I want more of them! It was almost like being teased. The second story on Valarie & Alex was hot! The third story Aiden & Ella it was short but was full of emotion anger, sadness, & love. Shows what some are willing to do for love. The final story Ryker & Catherine was sweet with a hot alpha who has a heart that no one really knows & Catherine is a sweet good girl next ...more
Melissa Ledet
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great collection with four hot steamy reads.

Infatuation
Love Lila and Alec’s story and how they come to meet each other.

Desires in the Night
Valarie and Alex are hot. Love how they keep their relationship spicy.

Keeping Secrets
Ella and Aiden’s story is intense and hot.
Favorite quote: “Our love story is dark and twisted, haunted by our past we didn’t choose. But it doesn’t make it anything less than the purest of loves.”

Bad Boy Next Door
Ryker and Catherine have a secon chance with each oth
Stephanie Ditmore
Dec 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy of this book. Wow, what an amazing collection of short reads. I have to say that Infatuation was my favorite out of all of them. They were all sexy, steamy and deliciously hot. Alpha males loving their women, some lies, deceit and family secrets. I would love more of Lila and Aiden from Infatuation I was really hooked on their story and would love for Lila to learn everything about the little town she loves so much and the man who is smitten with her. I th ...more
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Dec 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Don't Let Go is an ensemble of pleasant and wicked novellas that, despite being short stories, manages to contain a variety of emotions, sweet romance and delicious naughtiness. Willow Winters is such a brilliant, proficient writer and these stories are testament to this.

Infatuation - 4 Stars
Wrapped up in traditions and deep-rooted beliefs amongst ancient clans, Lila ventures onto an island where she meets and interviews the enigmatic Alec Kulls. I'd love to have more of this couple, as well as
Christine
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Arc review For honest review. Infatuation- is about Lila who is in Ketchikan for a interview with Alex kulls .desires in the high - is of Valerie and Alex a cop in a deserted road. Keeping secrets-is of Ella and Aiden who had past and secrets. Bad boy next door - is of ryker and Catherine childhood neighbors now older. These are all short story of secrets and fated love stories that are very cute.
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Absolutely wonderful collection of short stories that the reader will get lost in from the opening pages. Four distinct storylines filled with beautifully written characters. From erotic and taboo to sweet and soulful, this collection is loaded with second chances and damaged heroes. It is a collection that the reader finishes and only wants more from Willow Winters.
Gail
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! These amazing stories had my heart pounding and my imagination running wild. They were full of angst and love and sizzling sexy scenes that had me thinking damn I want a guy like these. I mean each story had me wanting more. I never wanted it to end!!! Willow girl you rock and I love your nooks.
Anne Milne
Dec 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Infatuation

From the start this story has an air of both mystery and mysticism. Willow does a great job of setting the scene her words enable the reader to imagine the island. Love or lust at first sight? Or is magic at play?

Desires In The Night

This little novella is a delicious dirty sexy tease from start to finish. Have you ever had a dirty fantasy about a policeman? If so this will appeal to you.

Keeping Secrets

Short but so sweet . Some secrets can bind you or they can destroy. When the secre
Frances
This book is a beautiful read. It has a couple of novellas in this collection. Don't Let Go, is Willow's early babies. These stories are cute and steamy. They have an alpha, that's hot and a woman who's his equal.

Don't Let Go, show you how a love story can have a ending that's cute but with a little surprise in between. This is a great collection from Willow, and in happy to have read them.
⭐ Emerson ⭐
99cents on Amazon!
Tanya
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love that these stories and all in one book now. I fell in love with all the characters and their stories. It makes me look forward to reading more from the author.
Madeleine East
Dec 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a great compilation of short stories. Leave it to Willow to keep you up all night and count down the minutes until lunch time at work so you can continue reading this amazing book. Love, love, loved this book.
Julie Workman
Dec 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this short intense story of alec and Lila, love at first sight is something that a lot of people believe in and this story is no exception.

I hope willow returns to this couple in time, is love to find out what else happens on their journey ❤
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Bargain Basement: $25 AMAZON GIFT CARD 1 7 Dec 13, 2018 03:26PM
Willow Winters is so happy to be a USA Today, Wall Street Journal and #1 Contemporary Best Selling Author!

Stay up to date! ❤ Like this sale on my new release!
Want a text alert? Text "Willow" to 797979!
Sign up to my newsletter + get EXCLUSIVE content, sneak peeks, and FREE books monthly: http://bit.ly/2L95aFS
All the other details you need to know: https://linktr.ee/willowwintersauthor

Willow starte