Start by marking “Twinkle, Twinkle, Dinosaur” as Want to Read:
Twinkle, Twinkle, Dinosaur

Twinkle, Twinkle, Dinosaur

This sleepy dino board book is a prehistoric twist on the popular bedtime lullaby, “Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star!”

Twinkle, twinkle, dinosaur
how I like to hear you roar.
Stomping through the trees so high,
as your friends fly through the sky.

A roaring twist on the popular bedtime nursery rhyme, Twinkle, Twinkle, Dinosaur is the second book in a brand-new board book
Board Book, 16 pages
Published May 28th 2019 by Little Simon

To ask other readers questions about Twinkle, Twinkle, Dinosaur, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twinkle, Twinkle, Dinosaur

Start your review of Twinkle, Twinkle, Dinosaur
Becky
First sentence: Twinkle, twinkle, dinosaur, how I love to hear you roar.

Premise/plot: This is a rhyming board book starring dinosaurs. It is loosely inspired by the children's classic "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star."

My thoughts: Probably the best thing about this one is how thick and sturdy the pages are. Board books have thicker pages, of course, that's what makes them board books. But these are extra-super-thick pages. And the pages do not stick together. Of course, in a perfect world, all
Olivia
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: yabc-reviews
Find my full review here: http://www.yabookscentral.com/kidsfic...

This board book is an absolutely adorable and delightful twist on the classic song, “Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star!” Dinosaur stomps through the trees, plays with friends, watches a volcano, and gets tucked into bed in this enchanting story. Whether read or sung, little ones will enjoy the rhyming phrases and colorful illustrations.

What I loved: This charming book is easy to sing and follows the dinosaur around during his day all
Tonja Drecker
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Young dinosaur fans' hearts will be right in rhythm with this fun twist on a well-known bedtime song.

A cute, lovable dinosaur...with a fierce roar...wanders over the land, while friends circle above and around him. While the illustrations are kept rather simple, this also allows the focus to remain clear—dinosaurs. These dinos aren't scary but take on a warm atmosphere which leads to the calm needed before a nap or night time sleep.

The book is small and sturdy, just right for little readers'
Barbara
Jul 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: picture-books
Twinkle, Twinkle, Dinosaur is the perfect book to help sing your little dinosaur lovers to sleep. This board book is full of brightly colored illustrations that will spark interesting bedtime conversations. Dinosaurs frolic through the pages accompanied by a text that is easy to sing to everyone's favorite song, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. For ages 0 - 4.
Angela
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So cute! My grandson is going to love this book. He loves to be read too and he loves dinosaurs. I really like that it is a board book with simple text, bright colorful pictures and great rhyming song to it. A must have for our little dinosaur lover. I am also buying the Wheels on the Fire Truck by the same author because his grandpa is a fireman.
Rebecca Ann
YESSSS, Dinosaurs and a classic song. Could it get any better? The toddlers at my storytime didn't think so!
Lex Redding
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great twist on the classic. My son loves the story and gorgeous illustrations.
MaryLibrarianOH
Cute re-imagining of the classic nursery rhyme to include kid favorite dinosaurs.
Great Books
Jun 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ages-birth-2
In this cute board book there is a play on the rhyme Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star with Dinosaurs! It would be a great addition to a bedtime routine.
Reviewer: 7
Amanda Novak
Baby Bookworm
Jun 17, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: our-reviews

Hello, friends! Our book today is Twinkle, Twinkle, Dinosaur, written by Jeffrey Burton and illustrated by Zoe Waring, a sweet board book that combines a familiar melody with one of our favorite types of creature!

Part of a series of “Twinkle, Twinkle” reimaginings, (other books feature a unicorn and a fairy friend), our story starts off with an adorable little green theropod dino as he is waved
Alyssa

• Nerdy Babies: Space
  • The Serious Goose
  • That's Not My Train
  • A Friend For Dragon
  • What Kind of Car Does a T. Rex Drive?
  • If I Was the Sunshine