Start by marking “Project Saving Noah (Flair #2)” as Want to Read:
Project Saving Noah (Flair #2)

Project Saving Noah (Flair #2)

Noah might be the best oceanographer the Institute has seen in years, so he’s in no hurry to finish his Master’s degree...until a new arrival threatens his chance at a once-in-a-lifetime research grant. Suddenly, it’s sink or swim time.

Lise knows there’s a slot at the Institute’s newest project with her name on it. But she’s all math and very little science, and when it co
Published October 6th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Project Saving Noah, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Project Saving Noah

Start your review of Project Saving Noah (Flair #2)
K.J. Charles
Slow burn romance with a touch-averse heroine and a getting-on-with-life-averse hero. Noah is stringing out his time as a graduate student to the point of being kicked out. It's hard not to see this as a general unwillingness to commit in life--he has a great deal of facile charm and an unwillingness to face up to things, which are not ideal traits in a life partner and it makes the romance a little uneasy for me. He does put the work into accommodating the heroine's issues, but overall he didn' ...more
Nenia ✨️ The Trash Empress ✨️ Campbell
Hey all! Checkity check this out: A whole bunch of Filipinx romance novels are 99 cents right now! Six de los Reyes is my absolute FAVE, so I'm especially excited about this one, and Mina V. Esguerra (my other absolute fave) has a thread of the others here on Twitter: https://twitter.com/minavesguerra/sta... ...more
Elisabeth Lane
Apr 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Touch-averse heroine meets the king of procrastination (and the sea)

Another good one from Six de Los Reyes. Particularly good because as a romanceclass Flair book, this one is extra steamy. I was very happy with the level of heat int his book. More than that, it was a story about two young-ish folks and how they're going about organizing their futures, but without melodrama. They both have some challenges to overcome, but their lives and their relationship evolve over a semester in a very realis
Kristy Mauna
”You make me drown but I can breathe, I don’t know how that is. I believe you when you say I can be anything.” — #romanceclass never disappoints! <3 ...more
kb
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
There's something about Six's works that connect with me on a somehow profound level, like all the parts of my person ~*come*~ alive when I read them. Noah and Lise feel so real, they're almost tangible, and no character or plot line is too small or unimportant. (Yo, Phylle, I'm waiting for you) There's a lot of relatable introspection that will make you think about how it feels to be human and wanting, and also many, many to-dive-for interaction that will encourage you to just go ride the waves ...more
H. Bentham
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is one of my highly anticipated releases this year because
a.) It’s the second romanceclass Flair book and y’all know I highly anticipate steamy releases. LOL
b.) It’s Six de los Reyes!

We’ve also been given snippets and bits of info about it the past year or so, without a definite release date so when the cover reveal dropped last week (without warning!) you bet your ass I screamed IRL in excitement.

Fast forward to today, where I’ve already dedicated a Taylor Swift song to Lise x Noah and ha
Kaetrin
Sep 25, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: contemporary, ebook
pre-ordered from Amazon.
N.G.Peltier N.G.Peltier
Rating more like 3.5.

Enjoyed this one. It took a while for me to warm up to Noah. I did like Lise right away, and this being a part of the steamier Flair line I must say it suuure was. That scene with Lise taking her own pleasure while Noah looks on A+++.

I eventually liked Noah a bit more when he was very much about consent, and asking Lise if she was okay with what was happening, and giving her control of the situation.

I too can't swim and yes yes i live on an island so Lise was relatable to
Sarah Ghazali
I am a Six de Los Reyes fan through and through. Of course, I'm biased because of the grad school focus, but also her writing never fails to capture minute emotions and grand concepts. In this book, the focus is on self-sabotaging behaviours in grad school, touch aversion, and all things in between.

As it's packaged as a Flair book, we'd expect the steam to start off the bat, then simmering and drowning us for the length of the book. Well, this book does things differently, which I think worked o
Kathy
Dec 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book

Another thoughtful book by Six de Los Reyes who manages to examine her characters’ weaknesses without feeling voyeuristic, and deliver some hot sex in a way that was both humorous and moving. I really loved Noah and wanted him to get his act together and live up to Lise’s expectations. And I thought Lise’s aberrance to touch was interesting. Although she is the one with a “disability”, she was also the one who was bold, strong and true. Nice twist at the end, too.
Could have used a final
Sam
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I would love to count up the total time I spend checking Six's Goodreads page to see if there's a new book coming. I was so excited when I saw this, I hit "one click buy" so fast, I think I broke my thumb. And it didn't disappoint. She just knows how to write it. This book is funny, heartfelt, sexy. I'm going to be thinking about Noah saying "Good?" for probably the rest of my life.

Also when she said "talk nerdy to me," I gasped out loud. Kaya + Nero 4eva
Renée Dahlia
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Noah is a likable no hoper who doesn't want to fail, ergo, he never tries.
Lise is complicated and interesting, and pushes Noah.

Their journey together is fascinating and I loved it. (also I'm writing this review ages after I read it and my memory is fuzzy, but that's just an excuse to read it again).
karla
May 07, 2020 rated it it was ok
i just... didn't connect with the story or the characters :(

i don't know if this the book's fault or my fault tho, will give it another chance in the future, but for now i can only give it 2 stars
M
Oct 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Talk nerdy to me 💜

Steamy and nerdy, never thought those two words would actually work? Think again. I love the science (even though some or most of it had me Googling) and the steamy chemistry between Lise and Noah.
nikki
Jan 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-books
K
Sep 26, 2020 rated it it was ok
Man, I didn't think the title of this book was going to be so literal. Watching an ambitious woman trying to drag a reluctant man into doing something--anything--with his life isn't fun. The whole reason I picked up this book in the first place was for Lise's journey. So I feel a bit cheated.
Tara
Jan 08, 2019
Mary
Jun 08, 2019

• Mango Summer
  • Kiss and Cry (Six 32 Central Book 2)
  • How She Likes It
  • Tikka Chance on Me
  • You, Me, U.S.
  • Temporary Wife Temptation (The Heirs of Hansol, #1)
  • What Kind of Day (Six 32 Central, #1)
  • Rafe: A Buff Male Nanny (Loose Ends #1)
  • No Two Ways
  • Flipping The Script (Flicker # 2)
  • Get a Life, Chloe Brown (The Brown Sisters, #1)
  • One Bed for Christmas (Baldwin Village, #0.5)
  • The Right Swipe (Modern Love, #1)
  • You Out of Nowhere (Flair #1)
  • I Was Their American Dream: A Graphic Memoir
  • Stay With Me
  • One Day Closer: A Story in Verse
  • I Think I Might Love You (Love Sisters, #1)