Start by marking “Project Saving Noah (Flair #2)” as Want to Read:
Project Saving Noah (Flair #2)

Project Saving Noah (Flair #2)

Noah might be the best oceanographer the Institute has seen in years, so he’s in no hurry to finish his Master’s degree...until a new arrival threatens his chance at a once-in-a-lifetime research grant. Suddenly, it’s sink or swim time.

Lise knows there’s a slot at the Institute’s newest project with her name on it. But she’s all math and very little science, and when it co
Published October 6th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Project Saving Noah, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Project Saving Noah

Elisabeth Lane
Apr 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Touch-averse heroine meets the king of procrastination (and the sea)

Another good one from Six de Los Reyes. Particularly good because as a romanceclass Flair book, this one is extra steamy. I was very happy with the level of heat int his book. More than that, it was a story about two young-ish folks and how they're going about organizing their futures, but without melodrama. They both have some challenges to overcome, but their lives and their relationship evolve over a semester in a very realis
Kristy Mauna
”You make me drown but I can breathe, I don’t know how that is. I believe you when you say I can be anything.” — #romanceclass never disappoints! <3
H. Bentham
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is one of my highly anticipated releases this year because
a.) It’s the second romanceclass Flair book and y’all know I highly anticipate steamy releases. LOL
b.) It’s Six de los Reyes!

We’ve also been given snippets and bits of info about it the past year or so, without a definite release date so when the cover reveal dropped last week (without warning!) you bet your ass I screamed IRL in excitement.

Fast forward to today, where I’ve already dedicated a Taylor Swift song to Lise x Noah and ha
kb
There's something about Six's works that connect with me on a somehow profound level, like all the parts of my person ~*come*~ alive when I read them. This one, I believe, might just be her best work to date. Noah and Lise feel so real, they're almost tangible, and no character (yo Phylle, I can't wait for you) or plot line is too small or unimportant. There's a lot of relatable introspection that will make you think about how it feels to be human and wanting, and also many, many to-dive-for int ...more
Kaetrin
Sep 25, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: contemporary, ebook
pre-ordered from Amazon.
Natalie
Rating more like 3.5.

Enjoyed this one. It took a while for me to warm up to Noah. I did like Lise right away, and this being a part of the steamier Flair line I must say it suuure was. That scene with Lise taking her own pleasure while Noah looks on A+++.

I eventually liked Noah a bit more when he was very much about consent, and asking Lise if she was okay with what was happening, and giving her control of the situation.

I too can't swim and yes yes i live on an island so Lise was relatable to
Kathy
Dec 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book

Another thoughtful book by Six de Los Reyes who manages to examine her characters’ weaknesses without feeling voyeuristic, and deliver some hot sex in a way that was both humorous and moving. I really loved Noah and wanted him to get his act together and live up to Lise’s expectations. And I thought Lise’s aberrance to touch was interesting. Although she is the one with a “disability”, she was also the one who was bold, strong and true. Nice twist at the end, too.
Could have used a final
Mabel
Oct 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Talk nerdy to me 💜

Steamy and nerdy, never thought those two words would actually work? Think again. I love the science (even though some or most of it had me Googling) and the steamy chemistry between Lise and Noah.
M
Kate
rated it it was ok
Oct 14, 2018
Shealea
rated it did not like it
Oct 15, 2018
Nicole
Feb 05, 2019
Renée Dahlia
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Noah is a likable no hoper who doesn't want to fail, ergo, he never tries.
Lise is complicated and interesting, and pushes Noah.

Their journey together is fascinating and I loved it. (also I'm writing this review ages after I read it and my memory is fuzzy, but that's just an excuse to read it again).
Fay