Start by marking “Strength (Curse of the Gods, #4)” as Want to Read:
Strength (Curse of the Gods, #4)

Strength

(Curse of the Gods #4)

Willa Knight: Dead? Alive? Damned to a state of eternal bad luck?

Willa and the Abcurse brothers are back, and more determined than ever to stick by each other. Unfortunately, Staviti has other plans, plans that threaten to change the natural order of the worlds—though nobody really understands why. His agenda may very well affect all beings on Minatsol, even those that th
Published July 20th 2018 by Amazon Digital Services LLC

Helen 2.0
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was ok
I wrote up a review for this book, then realized it was far more suited as a series review and consequently moved it to book one. If you're interested in reading it, it's here.
AMY ♥pronounced AH-MEI♥ Magnet of Obese Cats
♥♥♥ Update 4 ♥♥♥
Correcting 1 out of 1000 typos in my review.
♥♥♥Update 3♥♥♥
4.5 I-love-Rome-stars
Buddy read still in progress with the Q-T's (pronounced cuties)

description

♥♥ Kai P♥♥
♥♥ Vicky♥♥
♥♥ Tash♥♥
♥♥ April♥♥

Review to Come! I need time to process.

♥♥♥Update 2♥♥♥
*Kisses kindle
I'm so happy. I feel like re-encountering old friends. I probably won't post much because this book needs to be read in one sitting. Or maybe I'll post
☆★Tinja★✮ A Court of Pizza and Laziness
These books are like crack ??? XD
Some sort of insane, ridiculous crack that makes you roll your eyes and love it at the same time?
(Shhh the reason I love this series so much and why I'm able to forgive all of its faults: I am a mega fucking pervert and this reverse harem thingie has messed up my head XDDD )

Book 3 left me happy ❤ my only big complaint ; (view spoiler)
Sh3lly (grumpybookgrrrl.com)
Trickery: ★★★★★
Persuasion: ★★★★
Seduction: ★★★★★

Book four of this series is more of the same, but since "the same" is awesomeness, it means Strength was really good, even though the bulk of the main action and plot happened in the last third of the whole shebang.

We do get more answers and there are some really funny moments. I like the developments with the Neutral God, Emmy, and finally finding out kinda sorta what Willa is.

High points:

- Swimming jokes
- D!@khead
- "Both"
- That scene with Coen an
Marguerite (Lady RH) ❀
Oct 09, 2017 marked it as desperately-need
Number 1 rule of being an Abcurse:

'Keeping Willa alive is a priority,
but fully clothed not mandatory.'
Alana • thebookishchick
THE ONLY GODDAMN BOOK I CARE ABOUT BECAUSE THIS IS ABOUT MY BB ROME.

My precious, scary, huge, intimidating baby.
I ship Rome by himself over everything.

Rome 4 eva.
Roxy D.C
5 out of 5 stars ⭐

"Please, for the love of sanity. Keep your focus so we can keep ours"

Crazy, sexy, and pure awesomeness is all I have to say to describe Strength. It truly was worth the long wait, and now I'm crying on the inside since Pain isn't coming out until October😭!

Spoilers ahead, just letting you know😊:
~ The stakes are much higher in this book than the previous ones.
~ Mumma Abcurse is so much nicer than Abil!
~ Pica is crazy.
~ Cyrus and Emmy together?!
~ A LOT of sexy time with the A
Darce
3.5 STARS

I was SO excited to read Strength, but I found it a bit of a let down. It was still immensely funny in parts (as per this series, that’s why I love it) but I’m so tired of Emmy not dying. I mean, she’s close to Willa, but she is part of her OLD life. Willa has the Abcurses now . Anyway, there was some good romance but I found some of the storyline boring because it’s getting very focused and intense, and I think of this series as a fun, easy and (seriously) funny read. Not a series plot
Maria Dimitrova
Actual rating: 2.75 And those .75 is because I'm way too emotionally involved to bear giving a CotG book the rating it deserves.

I read the previous 3 books in one sitting and by the end of Seduction I was feeling the burnout but at the same time I was elated. So while the bigger part of me wanted Strength to come out asap, there was a tiny part that felt relieved that I'll have some time away from Willa. She can be extremely annoying but also charming in her flightiness. One of the things I foun
Al *the semi serial series skipper*
Is this book a harbour , because I see lot of ships #Emma+Cyrus

Before starting this book I had quite the talk with myself. I have waited for what seems like eons for this book, I read the entire series over and over again like an addict wanting her fix. When this was released I immediately downloaded it, first mistake, I should have waited until September at least so I'd have just one month until Pain but I caved after three days which makes me pretty patient in the grand scheme of things. I a
Kai P
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review as of 7/20/18
5 freaking stars! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Willa-freaking-knight, you’re one of a kind.

I like how their sexy scenes were enough to leave you breathless unlike other sexy scenes that could get you pregnant. Lol

Emmy and Cyrus? Holy cow, didn’t see that one coming!
It was worth the wait. It was entertaining and hilarious.

OMG. I almost died laughing. I haven’t had that kind of laugh for ages. Here are my favorite parts:

It was too small to be Rome’s, and it wasn’t anywhere near as nice-looking as S
Saya ☽ Queen Of The Night
It felt like it was more strength centred in the last book

IT DOESNT REALLY MATTER
AT THE END OF THE DAY
BEXAUSE
I LOVE ALL THE ABCURSES EQUALLY

sigh

all these books just keep getting better and better

i’m so glad the pact is over

Monty Cupcake ☠ Queen of Bloodshed ☠
I really liked this one. It brought back crazy Willa, but more mature and actually trying to think through things vs running head first into them. I also really liked the cohesiveness of the group; teamwork. I’m ready for book 5! Gimme!
Alaina
Not going to lie, this book definitely had it's boring moments.

Strength is the fourth installment of the Curse of the Gods series. In it, Willa and the guys have to deal with another obstacle thrown their way. Stravati, the OG god, has some secrets that end up coming out. Willa finds out that he actually had a brother.. and that he mysteriously died. Lowkey, totally called him murdering him.. but I wanted to know where all these gods or sols went if they weren't accepted or anything.

Luckily, I g
Jessica
Loved it!

Yep. I did. I feel that in this book, we really get a sense of how solid the relationship is with the 6 of them. I also feel more of a connection between Willa and Emmy this book, which I really appreciate. So much of Willa’s time is caught with her men, and having Emmy trail behind.

This book especially-the second half of it- digs a little deeper. Also, and this may be contrary to what others feel, I think Willa started to show more signs of acceptance of her role and (dare I say it?)
Cyn  (chinchilla hunter, shameless reader of trash)
Alert! Alert! Pub date! Pub date! July 20! GAHHHHJH, I can't wait!

-----

This wait is killing meeee
Book 1 was released February of last year, book 2 in May, book 3 in November.. a gap of 3 months and then 6.. it has been 5 months..still no news on the release date for this :/

I swear I'm not impatient :P

Guess I'll just keep reading this series over and over til this is out.
Loretta (Laughing Listener)

The Laughing Listener

August 2018
Format: Ebook

Overall Rating: 3.5 Stars

Yay! It’s back!! Four books later and I still don’t completely understand why I love this reverse harem series so much, but I do. So here we are. And I’m happy to report that my fourth foray into the Curse of the Gods was just a great as the previous books!

I will say that the plot felt a little stunted in this installment because more time is spent on Willa getting it on with the Abcurses. But it’s just so hard to care when th
Nicla
Such a fun series that has totally got me hooked. Can't wait for the next book to be released.

HEA (view spoiler)
Cheating/OW/OM (view spoiler)
Any push/pull (view spoiler)
Any couple separation (view spoiler)
Angst Level: Medium
Heat Level: High
Triggers(view spoiler)
Natalia
Jul 27, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
Dnf @ 23%

The last one was already a struggle to finish.... This one just couldn't...

Coen being my favorite, I was waiting for this book, but Willa kills it for me... The stupidity, the clumsiness taken to extreme, the inner monologues that don't go anywhere..grrrr

The way they patronize her, like a bratty toddler... Cute but dumb!
"Let add a word to dictionary because Willa-Toy just invented it" 🙄

The story is losing track and I'm tapping out!!!
Sakina Carter
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series so freaking much!!

I don't think i can adore a female MC as much as I do Willa. To me she is the perfect MC. The plot is moving along so much more in this book and boy oh boy is the steamy scenes hot and perfect and well worth the wait.

It is rare to come across two authors who write so well together. Their individual books are just as good as their collaboration.
Ashlee » Library In The Country
Annnnnd it only continues to get better! I’m looking forward to reading Neutral this week and Pain next month!
Pippa
Dec 10, 2017 added it
Shelves: favourites
I’m just sat waiting here to see more of Willa with ALL-DA-BROTHERS!!!!
I can’t believe I have to wait even longer now for the next two😭 But it shall be worth it!
And ah ma gawd, I want to know some answers to the big questions too like... who is Willa’s father?🧐🤔
Brandy
Jul 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Maraya21 (The Reading Dragon)
4.5 Stars

Welp. . . 🎆⚡

"Things you might want to know" Review soon!
Marianne
Jul 31, 2018 rated it really liked it

😅😂🤣
Gaby★Me Myshelf and I★
Buddy Read with RHR

Still one of my favourite RH and still hilarious and entertaining

Has the "shiny" novelty of Willa's antics worn off?

“Was she talking crazy? Tripping over things? Or did she have a completely normal conversation with you while keeping her clothes on the entire time?”

Slightly yes, but its still better than 90% of RH out there regardless. Its why I've rated the last two 4 stars instead of 5.

My only wish is she'd get a hang of these powers better - we are on book 4 now with only
Petra Cross
Aug 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Very funny, but at this point I feel everthing is recycled. What's the goal of these characters by the way? Keeping Willa alive (not necessarily clothed) isn't enough to sustain a plot.
More a guilty pleasure than anything else, the 4 stars are because it's very difficult to find books that make you laugh.
Starrisa
Review to come!!! :D P.s. It was reaaaaaaally good <3

Update Whatever
Ohmygod I got my hands on the book!!!!! Reading it now (or soon I dk should I wait/??!!!) I'm so excited ahh <333 Have an assessment due this Thursday...

Update Idkwhat.0
Book title: The dead girl and the child and the mom
Child: mommy you see that girl over there?
Mom: No I don't
Child: The one who looks very sad and dead and glarey?
Mom: You're seeing things. And glarey is not a word!
WELL YES THERE IS A GIRL AND THAT GIRL IS M
Reverse Harem Rev...: Strength (Curse of the Gods #4) - July 20th 242 142 Aug 10, 2018 12:16PM
Jane is a caffeine-addicted manic stuffed into the body of a passably-functioning human being. She also happens to be a Wall Street Journal bestselling author, and has sold over a million ebooks worldwide. Living in Australia with a few cacti and a miniature dachshund [see: dictator], she spends her time writing books … and then telling everyone not to read them.

Curse of the Gods (5 books)
  • Trickery (Curse of the Gods, #1)
  • Persuasion (Curse of the Gods, #2)
  • Seduction (Curse of the Gods #3)
  • Pain (Curse of the Gods, #5)
“We don’t even really need to distract her,” Yael muttered lowly to the others. “If you let her go off into her own mind, she distracts herself.” 2 likes
“I was light. I was fire. I was invincible. “She thinks she’s light,” Aros muttered to Siret. “If she jumps off the platform, it’s on you.” 2 likes