Start by marking “So Wrong It's Right (Boston Love #5)” as Want to Read:
So Wrong It's Right (Boston Love #5)

So Wrong It's Right

(Boston Love #5)

** The fifth and final book in the internationally bestselling BOSTON LOVE STORY series. Can be read as a complete STANDALONE contemporary romance. **

Shelby Hunt has the perfect life, married to the perfect man.

At least, that’s what anyone would think, looking at her. They couldn’t possibly know about the past five years of lonely nights, or the divorce papers still sitt
Published October 30th 2018 by JOHNSON INK, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about So Wrong It's Right, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about So Wrong It's Right

Katerina
O how I love thee, Julie Johnson.

I've come to believe that Julie Johnson can write a good, give-you-all-the-feels romance with her eyes closed. She has yet to disprove my theory, or shake my conviction that she is, and will always be, the Queen of Hearts, Lady of Binge-Reading, Protector of Real Love and Warden of Dreams.
Long may she reign!
❝I am Shelby Hunt. The perfect woman.
The perfect ghost.❞

Shelby Hunt has been trapped in an unhappy marriage for ten years. Ten years of stifling herself, t
Julie Johnson
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
NOW AVAILABLE ON ALL PLATFORMS!

AMAZON: https://amzn.to/2PZIWcF
IBOOKS: http://bit.ly/sowrongitsright-ibooks
KOBO: http://bit.ly/sowrongitsright-kobo
NOOK: http://bit.ly/sowrongitsright-nook
SMASHWORDS: http://bit.ly/sowrongitsright-smashwords

What are readers saying about SO WRONG IT'S RIGHT? See for yourself...

"Quick, funny, sharp banter between these two characters jumps off the pages ...This is Julie Johnson at her best." - 5 STAR ARC REVIEW

"SO WRONG IT'S RIGHT delivers on so many levels. A perf
Heartsandlace
Love, love, LOVED Conor & Shelby's story! They're both so incredibly headstrong... which makes all their interactions totally hilarious. The banter is GOLD. The chemistry is HOT. And in this case, two wrongs DEFINITELY make a right!

Whether you're a fan of the previous books in this series or this is your first ever Julie Johnson book, I highly recommend you pick up SO WRONG IT'S RIGHT. A total standalone romantic comedy packed with suspense. 5 Stars!

Ssssarah
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh My God. Shelby and Conor. Hunt and Gallagher. Where do I even begin...
I LOVED THE SHIT OUT OF THIS BOOK!

description

While all the books in Julie Johnson's Boston series are technically standalones, I'd say this one is the MOST standalone of them all. It's told entirely in Shelby's POV and focuses completely on the suspenseful (but still hilarious) drama she finds herself in thanks to her asshole ex-husband. The rest of the Boston friend group isn't around in this book -- all busy with new babies/job
Anja
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's just Julie-style. If you've read other books by her you know and love this writing. Connor and Shelby take it up another notch. The constant bickering and bossing themselves around makes you wonder who might win at the end of those days. The story itself is a common one. Nevertheless are the hilarious monologues just that, hilariously funny. Already the first chapter had me hooked to the book. Unfortunately it's the last book in the series, so no more Nate, Chase and all the others. That's ...more
Inked Avenue
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“I saw you, Shelby. I still see you. I think, even if I go blind, I’ll see you in my dreams for the rest of my life.”

description

I have to be honest, my eyes start to water a little when I think about this series coming to a close. We have been through it all with the fierce heroines of the Boston Love Series… love, heartache, unrequited love, A+ humor, passion, and some serious suspense, but I have to say this last installment takes the freaking cake.

Fans of the Boston Love Series are going to die once the
Eleonora
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All it takes is to read the prologue of So Wrong It’s Right by Julie Johnson to know that you are in for a hilarious, entertaining ride that you can’t wait to strap in for.
I have to admit that I have been waiting for Connors story for quite some time. The gruff, intense FBI agent from the Boston love story series has always peaked my interest; with his stoic alpha nature he never quite managed to totally hide his buried softer side. Enter Shelby, with her bulldozer sassiness and wit she manages
Joy Novel Thoughts
So Wrong It's Right is exactly what I have come to expect from Julie Johnson's Boston Love Series. It has funny, rife with sexual tension and filled with suspense.

It's a bitter sweet day, another series has come to an end and even though I could spend my life with in the pages of the Boston Love series, I know I must move on. Shelby is the last of our girl standing in the group of women. She tried to portray perfection, never letting her friends too close and keeping everyone at a distance so t
Antonella
This is the case when the idea of the book is so good but then actual book is just meh I could be without reading it.

Melinda
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So Wrong It’s Right by Julie Johnson

Ahhhhhhhhh I am gutted this is the end of the Boston Love series! I have read and reread this series so many times, I feel like the characters are my bffs. I am sad it’s the end, yes but what a way to go! Johnson gave us such a great story packed with suspense, gunfire, and romance.

Shelby and Conor (he’s mine. Don’t even think about it) are at constant loggerheads from the moment he rescues her and while she’s happy to be rescued, she’s not exactly thrilled w
Nicole Levy
I'm oh-so-sad for this series to come to end, but damn if it isn't the perfect ending.

Told entirely in Shelby's point of view, So Wrong It's Right is Conor and Shelby's story. It's just so wonderful. Shelby's (already-all-but-officially-over) marriage is anything but perfect and Conor's the lone-ranger type, but they're inexplicably drawn to each other.

Julie Johnson brings her descriptive prowess to this tale (seriously, is there a writer more apt at the perfect exaggerated metaphor?!), and the
elbie
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
We’ve been hearing from Conor for a while now, just bits and pieces here and there, but we finally get to know him *swoon*.... and LOVE him! After reading this book, i’ll be dreaming about those indigo eyes for daysssss!!

And Shelby...
Another amazing heroine , but really, I expected no less from Julie. Heroines are her specialty! This author is mind blowingly talented at creating women who are simultaneously who we are and who we want to be.

There is so much to love about this book, do yourself a
Sarah  G
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a fabulous ending to this series! I always wondered about Shelby's life away from the girls. Paul was such douche!!!

Conor was awesome. I loved his character. His alpha is what the best book boyfriend's are made of!

I do wish the girls were a part of this book, it would have been nice to see them one last time. Maybe in the future we can get a reunion book????
Nicole Immer
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Julie does it again! The Boston Love series is my all time favorite and I'm so sad this is the last book! It was so good!
Julianna
Oct 31, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wish there was more to the ending, but overall it was a good quick read

EDIT: just realized there was glitch on the amazon book and that the ending was not added - read the ending on her site and yes I am feeling much better about the ending!!
Det. Nidhi
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg it's over. And now I'm sad.😭😭

I've fallen in love with every single character I've come across in this series. All of them are just perfect.

* Sigh *

I was so glad that (finally) Shelby's book was here. Man I've loved her from the first book and I was so looking forward to her story. But the author. The damn author kept us all waiting. I'm pretty sure I did a little jiggle when I finally saw the news about its release on Instagram.

Conor is just a dream. And he's Irish which made me swoon even
Nicki Pipes
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love, love, love it! I hate that this is the last book in this amazing series. But ending with Shelby and Conor's story was the perfect way to end it! Those two needed each other. I loved getting to know these characters better and seeing their relationship evolve. At first I missed the interactions with other characters from the series but when it was over I was totally okay with the focus being solely on Shelby and Conor. It was the perfect amount of suspense and humor. And it was so sweet a ...more
Iman
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Banter between Connor and Shelby was utterly awesome! The ending is quite abrupt though, so I removed 1 star because it lacks an epilogue and I felt like there were still a lot of loose ends : where is Alexei ? How did her friends react when they heard all that happened? How is Lucy?
I am hoping there is some kind of follow up lol
Jennie
Jan 03, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Oh this is awful. Are we sure that Julie Johnson wrote this? Corny lines and so much childish rambling ..... don’t even bother.
Nada Ashraf
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It’s almost a guarantee that going into a Julie Johnson book, ur going to read something worth your while.

I hope it continues to be that way.
Shy
Nov 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great story but want more!

I've become a huge fan of this series and all the characters, and as a standalone novel it's great and in line with the rest. But ass series conclusion it left me wanting more, which is the only reason I'm not giving five stars. There are references to the other couples and to Phoebe's wedding where Shelby and Conor meet, but nothing else. The novel feels extra remote from the rest of the series because of that. For such a close group of friends, not finding out how her
Veronika's ReaderFeeder
I'm so glad Conor finally got a book!! Although it was quite similar to the other parts of the series and I think the character of the heroine wasn't really original, I really loved it! It was a great relaxing read and I truly love Julie Johnson's writing style.
Patricia Jenkins
The story itself is a solid four. Julie is great at making heroes and heroines you care about. The fact that Conor - who was introduced in Say the Word and appeared in Erasing Faith before he transferred to Boston and became involved with the Boston Love Story storylines - is finally(!!!) given his own story adds one star. But the complete lack of the rest of the characters from the series makes it lose two stars. I can understand finding reasons not to have the rest of the group in the main sto ...more
Suzanne D'Costa
Mar 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
Friend to Books and Cats Alike
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
Ahh, this is what I’m here for!! I’ve read only a handful of books this year, and most of them were not for fun. I should’ve guessed Julie Johnson would be the one who pulled me out of a nearly year-long slump. Her Boston Love series has been one of my all-time favorites and this was another winner. I love that she clearly loves all my favorite tropes. When I’m reading along and start to see one coming, I deliberately slow down to relish it, because if I know JJ, I will be VERY satisfied.

Conor a
Nelia Davel
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Scorching! Handle with care...

I have yet to read a story by Ms Johnson I didn't love. This is the best book in the Boston series, in my opinion.

Ms Johnson is a skilled and talented writer; in this book captivating the reader from start to finish. Suspenseful, explosive and roll-on-floor-laughing scenes had me hooked until the end.

Connor is brooding, serious and awesome... (Sigh...) and sexy, sassy and mouthy Shelby with a scoundrel (almost) ex-husband, had me laughing, biting nails and crying wi
Dawnette
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great addition to the series

I loved reading Connor and Shelby's love story. I wasn't expecting the mafia involment but it sure added a lot of angst to the story. Hearing Shelby's past and just how lonely she was really was heartbreaking. No one needs to be in such an abusive relationship or feel so alone. Connors intensity right from the beginning sucked me in!! He was brooding and sexy and oh so protective. I loved how he just wanted to be with Shelby no messing around. These two were fantastic
Courtney
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I didn't mean to read this book in one sitting. Honestly I didn't. But I loved the energy between Shelby and Conor and their snappy banter was constant entertainment.

I'm going to miss this series a lot. I've adored all of the characters along the way (Pheobe and Nate have been my favorite though) and I'm glad it ended on such a good note but I'm still sad to see it end.

I will admit that I was a little sad there weren't any appearances by any of the other Boston couples. They were noticeably abse
Lisa
Nov 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Damn you Julie Johnson, for making this the last book of the Boston story's... It's always hard to say goodbye. Especially when the heroine is sassy and smart and the hero is sexy and a total alpha male. I really enjoy reading her books! You just can't put them down, since they have a good and thrilling plot with a lot of chemistry between the protagonists. A well written, feel-good romance with a HEA. Read it! ❤ ...more
Viviana Varona
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC for an honest opinion.
I was so ready for this book, he was one of my favorite characters for such a long time in this series. So happy that the author gave us his book. I really enjoyed it and this series was a great one. I definitely recommend this book, this author and this series.
Romance Retreat: SO WRONG IT'S RIGHT Prologue 1 8 Nov 02, 2018 08:29AM
Amazon Pre-Order Glitch 1 2 Oct 31, 2018 07:06AM
  • Bad Situation (The Montgomerys #1)
  • Forever My Lady
  • Tomorrow's Too Late (Sniper 1 Security #3)
  • Burnout: The Complete Series (Burnout, #1-5)
  • Unblocked - Episode Five (Timber Towers, #5)
  • Double Trouble (Wallflowers Series #2)
  • Royally Wed (Royally Wed, #2)
  • Southern Player
  • Never Catch The Bouquet
  • Reclaimed (SEAL Team 12, #8.5)
  • Risk Taker (It takes Two #3)
  • The Risk (Xtreme Heroes, #1)
  • In Too Deep (Swift River Romance #2)
  • Entwined: Darren's Story (Brotherhood of Souls #2)
  • Starmaker
  • A Reckless Soul (Secrets of the Zodiac, #2)
  • Hollywood Prince
  • The Art of D/s Trilogy (The Art of D/s, #1-3)
JULIE JOHNSON is a twenty-seven-year-old Boston native and USA Today bestselling author of more than a dozen contemporary romance novels. When she's not writing, Julie can most often be found adding stamps to her passport, drinking too much coffee, striving to conquer her Netflix queue, and Instagramming pictures of her dog. (Follow her: @author_julie)

She published her debut novel LIKE GRAVITY in

Boston Love (5 books)
  • Not You It's Me (Boston Love, #1)
  • Cross the Line (Boston Love, #2)
  • One Good Reason (Boston Love, #3)
  • Take Your Time (Boston Love, #4)