Start by marking “Legend (Arizona Vengeance, #3)” as Want to Read:
Legend (Arizona Vengeance, #3)

Legend

(Arizona Vengeance #3)

The Arizona Vengeance is hockey’s hottest new team. But hockey’s hottest goalie is learning that even the best players sometimes need an assist.

Everything is clicking for the Vengeance. We may be new, but we’re well on our way to winning the championship, and I’m having the time of my life headlining the sports media as the hottest goalie—hell, player—ever. I for one am go
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 227 pages
Published February 5th 2019 by Loveswept

To ask other readers questions about Legend, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Legend

Start your review of Legend (Arizona Vengeance, #3)
Dri ✰
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2019
2 STARS

▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

I’m a big fan of Sawyer Bennett’s “Cold Fury Hockey” series and I must be honest when I say that the “Arizona Vengeance” hasn’t measured up until now. ”LEGEND”, is sexy, heartfelt and even has some nail-biting suspense.

Readers who love a romance with a hot & single daddy, are sure to enjoy this one. Legend and his love interest, next door neighbor Pepper, were introduced in the earlier installments. Their romance started off as ”enemies-to-l
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

I love a good enemies-to-lovers story so I was super excited to start this one once it landed on my Kindle. Legend and Pepper had a neighbor feud that started the moment Pepper moved in and disrupted Legend's neat and tidy life. But when Legend's life gets turned upside down yet again, Pepper is the only one he thinks of to ask for help. And from there he starts to realize that she may be quirky, but that he actually likes that about her.

This book was intriguing f
✰ Liz ✰
"You're here for me."
description

Legend is the third book in the Arizona Vengeance Series. Once again, Sawyer Bennett has proven that she is the queen of hockey romance! With a passionate plot, high drama, and some good old fashioned hockey action, Legend offers another delightful treat that will have hockey romance fans on the edge of their seats! Legend Bay is a star hockey player for the Arizona Vengence. He lives for two things keeping a structured routine in his life and women! When his feisty neig
Wendy'sThoughts
Aug 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Sawyer Bennett Fans, Hockey, Romance
4.5 Right In Front of His Eyes Stars
* * * *1/2 Spoiler Free
Oh, Sawyer Bennett...Leave it to you to take this series and make it grow and warm my heart. You have switched up how to keep a series fresh and interesting. With all of the books/characters interconnected yet not totally necessary to have been read before, your work is a wonder.

In Legend, we have met this fella and know he has a home he loves which is next door to a neighbor who drives him batty.
He was raised by a military father inst
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jan 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Legend Bay is one of the best goalies in the NHL. He lives in Phoenix, and plays professional hockey for the new expansion team the Arizona Vengeance. He's at the top of his game focusing on winning the championship when life throws him a curve ball. He arrives home one evening to find a present on his front porch he wasn't expecting. Completely blindsided he turns to his kooky, bohemian, sexy neighbor that constantly drives him crazy with all her tacky lawn d
DJ Sakata
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My Rating:

4.5

Favorite Quotes:

My world just got narrowed down to this eight-pound bundle of wonderment in my arms and I am a different person as of now.

“Casual,” I confirm with a hard nod, but I do feel compelled to add on. “But exclusive.” Dax grins knowingly, because he understands that I just metaphorically peed on Pepper and marked my territory.

“You have nothing to be nervous about. You are wonderful and you could never embarrass me.” Relief wells in her eyes. “Unless you have an extreme case
Rachel Dyken
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
b> This goalie’s world is turned upside down when he finds a pink bundle of joy on his front porch. Now Legend Bay is learning how to juggle life as a single dad with the help of the sexy neighbor that rubs him in all the wrong ways. Or does she?

Now Available: https://sawyerbennett.com/bookstore/l...

The Arizona Vengeance series from New York Times bestselling author Sawyer Bennett can be read together or separately:
Dali
In the latest in her “Arizona Vengeance” series, Sawyer Bennett pairs up the sassy, carefree Pepper Nantais and her serious next door neighbor and hot goalie Legend Bay for a whirlwind enemies to lovers with a surprise baby thrown in romance.

Legend is not blind, he recognizes Pepper’s beauty but she also exasperates him like no other. And just when he was about to let her know what he thought of the eye sore that is her latest Christmas decoration, he finds himself asking for her help with bund
Sarina Bowen

➜ B
Tracy  C
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am happy to say that I really enjoyed Legend. I had been having a bit of a hard time with the heros in the last few books by Sawyer Bennett. But Legend Bay was not one of them. He accepted his new role with trepidation but was really willing to learn and grow as a parent. He also really saw Pepper and accepted that he was attracted to her. I really liked the natural progression of their relationship and that the angst in the plot was centered on Lida and not bad communication between Legend an ...more
Tpagirl Loves Romance
Legend was the third book in Sawyer Bennett’s NHL Arizona Vengeance series.

Legend was the starting goalie for the Vengeance, the newest expansion team. I fell in love with Legend immediately. He had a serious nature until he met his free spirited neighbor, Pepper. She was beautiful and whimsical - the exact opposite of Legend. I fell in love with their antics in the previous book, or in Pepper’s words, her “poking the bear” when she purposely tried to annoy him with her yard decorations.

In the m
Meghan March
Feb 05, 2019 marked it as to-read

➜ Bisho
K. Bromberg

Shayna
“𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆. 𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆.”

BEST BOOK of the series! 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝 by Sawyer Bennett is book three in her 𝐴𝑟𝑖𝑧𝑜𝑛𝑎 𝑉𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 series and it’s my favorite so far! We all know that Ms. Bennett writes hockey romances LIKE A BOSS, but the pure undeniable emotion that came off of every single page of this book, had me craving Legend and Pepper’s happily ever after more than ever before! Pepper was a fantastic heroine. I just adored her vibe througout this entire book. She was the perfect calm to
Louise Bay

➜ B
Meghan Quinn

Nicolette (FallingOverBooks)
ARC received thanks to publisher.
S
Nov 08, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf-nope, romance, cis-het
Just the sample tells me that I will hate this book. I think I might be over Sawyer Bennett.
Pam Nelson
Keeping this real I didn’t think I would like the way this book started. It was a little abrupt. There was supposed to be this outstanding feud between Legend and Pepper but I didn’t really feel it. I felt the quick friendship and then romantic feelings sure but I didn’t really get the feud.

I did like that the book didn’t follow the normal romance timeline you know the one you can pretty much predict what is going to happen next. It was organic and the way Legend is with his baby awe I melted. I
1-Click Addict Support Group
Feb 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
And he is the Legend!

I love this author’s hockey heroes and Legend, well, he easily went to the top of list! He was at the top of his game on the ice even if his neighbor, Pepper, drove him mad with her antics. When his life took a sudden turn, he was surprised how soon animosity changed…

They say opposites attract and that is exactly what happened when these two clashed over pink flamingoes and a, seemingly, very different approach to life. What’s on the surface quickly didn’t matter though when
Lynsey A
I actually went into this Sawyer Bennett book with really no idea what it was about beyond Legend and the neighbor he found annoying from next door. It was a pleasant surprise to find out there was a little baby involved.

Legend finds out he is a father after the mother of his child leaves his new born baby on the front porch of his house. His first instinct when seeing the child is to head straight over to Pepper's and basically say, "There's a baby on my front porch," as he is in total shock.
Meegz Reads
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
*5 Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

This series has very quickly become a favourite of mine. I LOVE getting to know this team and each and every character as the books are released.

Legend's story grabbed me right from the get go. Chapter 1, oh boy oh boy. I instantly messaged my friend and was like...you neeeeddd to tell me when you're reading this so I can see your reactions. I just knew it would be that kind of book.

I truly loved watching Legend grow and mature wi
Heroesinbooks
4.5 Legend and Pepper Stars

This is such an enjoyable series & I feel more invested in these characters with every book that I read. The author makes a note that she does not include an epilogue because we see all the characters in each book so you keep on seeing how their relationships are progressing. It works well in this series , which is quite something for me to say as I am a complete epilogue junkie.

Legend (27) is the goalie for The Vengeance and he has long been at loggerheads with his
Lien
OVERALL: 3.5 Stars
Story: 3 Stars
Performance: 5 Stars

The story
At first, I wasn't sure why I felt like this story couldn't get more than 3 stars from me but now I know. I'm a lover of character-driven books, meaning the road the characters take to become a couple is what I'm most interested in. This book is very plot-driven due to the surprise baby and baby mama drama and that's completely fine. But this is exactly the reason why I didn't feel the chemistry between Legend and Pepper. Also, a l
Rebecca
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Legend Bay may be one heck of a goaltender for the Arizona Vengeance, but even he can’t stop his life from being turned upside down when he finds out he’s a dad of a babygirl who needs him in ways that his athletic prowess, his skills between the pipes, and his ability to not allow anything to interfere with his concentration may not completely prepare him for being a single dad as well as a professional hockey player.

Good thing his next door neighbor is willing to help Legend find his way desp
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
Woot! Another Sawyer Bennett hockey hottie to add to my collection!

Welcome to Phoenix, home of the Arizona Vengeance.

If you have read the previous two book in this series, you have already met Legend and the love Pepper - you might remember how much Legend just looooves his new neighbour (that was sarcasm there).

I will say, I had forgotten about Pepper (not because she is forgettable, it is just my bookzheimerish brain).

However, one flamingos were mentioned, I was all over it.

Boy, this book star
Tania's Book Blog
Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Legend and Pepper were a match made in heaven. They were so different that they were perfect. Legend was all about order unlike his neighbor that broke every HOA rule but still made him smile. They were attracted to each other but never made a move.

Legend had an event that changed his life overnight and Pepper was by his side every step of the way. This pushed them together and there was no turning back. These two were off the charts explosive together. Their relationship was beautiful and funny
book bruin
Jan 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
I've been waiting for Legend and Pepper's story since the sparks started to fly between these two neighbors and the plastic flamingos graced the driveway! I knew this enemies to lovers story was going to pack a punch, but I didn't expect it to pull on my heartstrings as much as it did. Legend can be read as a standalone, but it would be best enjoyed in order since many characters (including the hero and heroine) appear in the previous books.

I'm not usually a big fan of the surprise/secret baby t
Busy Right Meow
Sep 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
I went into Legend thinking I was going to get an Enemies to Lover book and instead I got a Friends to Lover book. Sawyer Bennett literally starts her book off with an author note saying she doesn't include an epilogue for her books as she treats the entire series as an extended epilogue for the other couples in the books. I guess it was implied that her previous books also served as a extended prologue for her future books.

We first met Legend and Pepper in the second book Erik. Legend is the g

• Luca (Chicago Blaze, #2)
  • Juicy Rebound (IceCats, #1)
  • Overnight Sensation (Brooklyn, #2)
  • Game On (Aces Hockey, #8)
  • Play to Win (Wynn Hockey, #1)
  • Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)
  • In It to Win It (Wynn Hockey, #2)
  • Crossing the Line (Hot Jocks, #4)
  • Sure Shot (Brooklyn #4)
  • Anton (Chicago Blaze, #1)
  • Wild for You (Hot Jocks #6)
  • Down and Dirty (Hot Jocks, #5)
  • Taking His Shot (Hot Jocks, #7)
  • Superfan (Brooklyn, #3)
  • All the Way (Hot Jocks, #2)
  • Big Stick (Aces Hockey, #7)
  • Victor (Chicago Blaze, #3)
  • Major Misconduct (Aces Hockey, #1)
New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestselling author Sawyer Bennett uses real life experience to create relatable stories that appeal to a wide array of readers. From contemporary romance, fantasy romance, and both women’s and general fiction, Sawyer writes something for just about everyone.

A former trial lawyer from North Carolina, when she is not bringing fiction to life, Sawyer

Arizona Vengeance (10 books)
  • Bishop (Arizona Vengeance, #1)
  • Erik (Arizona Vengeance, #2)
  • Dax (Arizona Vengeance, #4)
  • Tacker (Arizona Vengeance, #5)
  • Dominik (Arizona Vengeance, #6)
  • Wylde (Arizona Vengeance #7)
  • Kane (Arizona Vengeance, #8)
  • Steele (Arizona Vengeance, #9)
  • Jett (Arizona Vengeance, #10)