Start by marking “Wait With Me” as Want to Read:

Wait With Me

4.22  ·  Rating details ·  3,052 Ratings  ·  633 Reviews
Now Live!
******
When romance novelist Kate Smith suddenly gets writer's block as she's beginning the final installment of her international bestselling erotic Bed 'n Breakfast series, she'll do pretty much anything to get her groove back.

Like sneak into a Tire Depot waiting room because her words flow there just like complimentary coffee-smooth, sweet, and scorchingly hot.

To ask other readers questions about Wait With Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wait With Me

Amy Daws
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
What a trip this book has been! I never would have thought that sneaking into a Tire shop waiting room to write would generate so much buzz! But it was that engagement and that excitement that inspired me to actually write this story. And considering I wrote it all in 13 days and released it 3 weeks later, I think it's safe to say, it was meant to be! I've had a blast talking to the media about my unusual writing experience. It just goes to show that sometimes it's fun to celebrate the little th ...more
Wendy'sThoughts
Mar 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Amy Daws Fans, Romance
4.5 Life Imitating Art Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free-It's Live!!!
Oh, how do I start this review. There is just so much to relate to...The premise is an author who is blocked and ends up finding her writing groove in the Customer Care Center at the local Tire Depot. It becomes a vital necessity for her to be there everyday to use their comfy chairs and drink the gourmet coffee while she works on her final book of her series.

Side Note: I have experienced a type of block... It seems I need to be writi
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
description

I have such a huge smile on my face right now! This book has everything I needed! Amy Daws, I love you woman! I can’t stop talking about you these days because of Wait With Me but also because through all I see on social medias, I wish we could be friends. You are funny and I loved following you through all your shenanigans to get close to Tires Tires Tires. I’m stalking you ever seen you started your journey and I can’t get enough! All the crazy happening around it is so phenomenal and I wish i
Mindy Lou's Book Review
May 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, audio
3.5 Stars!

I read an article on Facebook awhile back where this author took her car in for service and found that she was inspired while writing in their customer service waiting room. Not wanting to waste this new inspiration, she borrowed cars from family and friends that needed servicing so that she could keep writing in their waiting room. Essentially, that's what Wait With Me is about. I love that she took a real life situation and turned into on of her books.

I enjoyed this unique storyline
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ★'s

“Maybe it’s Miles Hudson magic.”

I thought it was intriguing that the author actually got her idea for this book by being in a car repair shop. Where are these hot mechanics? No where that I've seen that's for sure but we can always fantasize right?

Well, let me tell you that Miles is definitely fantasizable! He's tall, he's built, he's very good with his hands and he rides a motorcycle. What else is there to love? Oh, and he's a reader..and I'm not kidding!

That was one of the things I enjo
maggieandteddy
I was so happy to find this on my kindle on Monday. I didn't realize that I was approved for an ARC.
I checked my email & found a message from author Amy Daws. She released this early due to publicity surrounding her writing "vibe". The location where she does a lot of her writing? "Tires Tires Tires" shop. She had "visited their tire and mechanic shop, staying to sample their coffee and cookies. Word got out.... cuz... social medial... the press. Amy was busted! Or not. Turns out Tires Tires
Stormi (Bewitched Reader)
Apr 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wait With Me is the first non-Harris brothers book of Amy Daws's that I've read and it's clear that she writes a blue collar romance just as magically as she writes a British sports romance. These characters and their friends with benefits romance was fun to read and fall into.

As much as I loved this story and Miles, I was actually cheering hard for Dean. Don't hate me! I think Miles is amazing and I love him and Kate together, but I want so badly for Dean to get a happy ending. Hopefully Amy w
Escape into a Booksite
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
AUDIO REVIEW
*5 Stars*

Copy kindly received from the author in exchange for an honest review.

I loved reading Wait with Me when it was released on kindle, so of course I was thrilled to get an audio copy to have a listen to the story this time around instead. Erin Mallon and Teddy Hamilton have done a wonderful job bringing to life Miles and Kate.

I enjoyed experiencing this story again, and these two narrators were perfect for this story. They really portrayed the characters and emotions so
Shayna
“You are such a horny bastard sometimes, you know that?”
“Says the smut writer.”

My very first read by the amazing Amy Daws and she DID NOT disappoint! WAIT WITH ME is the unexpected love story between a romance novelist dealing with major writer’s block and a mechanic who wants absolute ZERO drama in his life. Something tells me that our heroine’s brand of drama is not what he was talking about. Kate and Miles are an ADORABLE couple. Their connection is instant, their chemistry is scorching hot
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

I would have stayed longer if I could survive on coffee and cookies all day. But curses, I need some protein or I might die.

I’m livid over the nerve of Tire Depot! What kind of respectable business would charge a person excess consumption of complimentary coffee? … I snatch the sheet out of her hands and am mortified at the list. Jesus, I do look like a pig when you list it all out like that.

He smiles again, and I get those butterflies in my stomach that I painstakingly try to de
Carla Bulian
Mar 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
3,7. Divertido e gostoso de ler, sem drama ou complicações. Sessão da tarde!
Angela~supermom~
Mar 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
A couple weeks ago I read a buzzfeed article about this author and when I found out she wrote a book inspired by the story in that article, I knew I had to read it!

First, let me just say that the article talked about how Amy used the customer wait area at a tire shop to do her writing. She even went as far as to bring other peoples vehicles in for service just so she could take advantage of the seating area. I loved everything about that article! It was funny and so human and feel good! The emp
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
UPDATE AUDIOBOOK REVIEW: 5 STARS

Oh. My. God. I loved Wait With Me when I read it and now I love it even more.

Erin Mallon and Teddy Hamilton did an amazing job by bringing to life Kate (AKA Mercedes) and Miles. I loved how they translated the sexy moments, as well as the funny and the drama around the lies and secrets of Kate's. I gotta admit, this time it wasn't as stressful as the first time I read it because I knew what was going to be the outcome of their story, but I felt the little angst a
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Wait With Me by Amy Daws
5 stars!!!

“You know that point in a romance novel where the girl bares her heart to the guy, and he tells her that he’s loved her since the first moment he laid eyes on her? That’s not how my story with Miles went.”

If like me, you have been totally captivated by Amy Daws and her Tires Tires Tires escapades then you will be like I was…itching to read this book. I have followed her social media for weeks, itching to see what happens next and what fantastic inspiration t
Carvanz
Audio-book: Narrators – Erin Mallon and Teddy Hamilton

Oh my gawd!!! I absolutely LOVED this audio! Erin Mallon and Teddy Hamilton do a freaking amazing job of bringing Kate and Miles to life! Each successfully narrated both male and female voices during their narrations and they were spot on! No cringing here just smooth perfection as the narration flows from one point of view to the next, one character to the next. This is vocal acting, not just reading the lines and I loved every moment of it!
Alaina Meserole
Wait With Me was full of so much smutty goodness! I absolutely loved Kate and Miles together! The smut, chemistry, and everything else was just amazing in my eyes! I loved them.

Kate, pen name Mercedes, is basically amazing in my eyes. She's a spitfire and doesn't take shit from anyone. She also basically has my dream job. She's living the dream guys. SHE WRITES. She's an author of all the smuttiness. She's the Smut Queen. Queen of the Smut. I would totally read her books if she was real. However
Jacqueline's Reads
Apr 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: funny, ku
4 stars

This is my first Amy Daws book. It’s a really cute and funny book. I like the writing style as it’s very dialogue based and fast to read. I would have easily given this five star had the plot not be a secret. I’m totally against these kinds of plot because it’s just so much easier to tell the person the truth, then hide a secret that is really silly to keep in the first place.

The beginning of the book is really cute and made me laugh out loud. I liked that the Heroine chooses to write at
Lindsey King
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Angst 2
Tears 2
Value 5
Storyline 5
Panty Scorching 5
Overall Rating 5

Well everyone..... Amy just earned herself another reader for all her words. This is the first book I’ve read by her and I am completely smitten! I loved this story so hard! Different and completely swoon worthy!

Kate is freakin sassy! I love love love her. She’s so funny and down to earth. I really enjoyed reading her POV. It’l constantly had me laughing and smiling.

Miles. He’s perfection. Straight up alpha male. Hot. Sexy. Dirty
Angie Elle
Mar 24, 2018 rated it liked it
ARC from the author

If you’re a romance reader and interactive in lots of groups on Facebook, then it’s practically impossible to have missed the story of Amy Daws, the author who penned almost an entire novel in the waiting room of a local tire place. Wait with Me mimics that story (minus the falling in love with one of the mechanics part,) and it was such a fun read.

I have to admit, it was the sexy as hell cover that originally caught my eye. There is just something about the idea of a sexy mec
Abby Wheeler
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 hilarious and loveable stars!

It's rare I find a rom com 5 star worthy, but this one so is!! Kate is so perfect and not in your typical lead heroine kind of way. She's real and fun and you can see the draw to her from the get go. And Miles...oh Miles! He is the perfect book bf. He's real like Kate but in a sexy, grease your wheels kind of way ;) if you know what I mean. I laughed out loud numerous times and had my heart strings pulled as well. It was the perfect balance and by far my favorite A
Diane (Books and Tequila Blog)
I reread this story by listening to the audiobook and I have to say that the narration is perfection!! Erin Mallon captures Kate’s quirky personality and Teddy Hamilton as Miles... all I can say is SWOON!!! Audiobook is definitely the way to go!!
-5 Stars!-

Wait With Me is super fun, sweet and HOT! There were real laugh out loud moments along with a really entertaining story.

“I bite down on a chunk of ice for a moment while pondering this. “In erotica, the grand gestures are usually like a powe
Quinn's Quippy Quotes
**UPDATE**I just posted my review two minutes ago and felt that 3 stars was too much, so I came back and went with 2. I can breath better now. Proceed.

Not my jam

This was my first book by Daws and to be honest, I was disappointed. I just wanted a little more depth in the characters. I felt that their behaviors and personalities were superficial and bland. Especially Miles phobia of having drama in his life. Cue eye roll. It just wasn't for me.
Jen
Sep 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audiobooks
So cute and funny! This is my first Amy Daws book, but it will definitely not be my last.
The Smutbrarians
Panty Scorching 5
Overall Rating 5
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Lindsey

Well, everyone...Amy just earned herself another reader for all her words. This is the first book I’ve read by her and I am completely smitten! I loved this story so hard! Different and completely swoon worthy!

Kate is freakin sassy! I love love love her. She’s so funny and down to earth. I really enjoyed reading her POV. It constantly had me laughing and smiling.

Miles. He’s perfect
V Nerd
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Complimentary Coffee Stars

Kate Smith (aka Mercedes Lee Loveletter is an Erotic Romance writer and unfortunately has got a touch of writers block, well I say a touch, but nothing has popped into her head for ages and she needs to get the final installment with her International best selling Bed & Beakfast series out on the shelves ASAP.

She finds her Nirvana one day when she pops into the Tire Depot to get some work done on her car.

While she is in the Customer waiting room sipping on the
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
**update ** just finished listening to the audiobook, and it made me fall in love with the characters even more. Teddy Hamilton and Erin Mallon have done a wonderful job bringing these characters to life.

ARC received for an honest review

I have been following Ms Daw's antics at the Tires Tires Tires waiting room since the beginning, and now if you are on Facebook or the internet, you might probably have heard how this story came to be.

Wait With Me is a semi autobiographical story of how she found
Amanda Wilson
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Wow. WOW!! I’m new to reading this genre of books and holy cow did I pick a perfect one to start with!! Wait With Me was such a great read. I could not put it down! You can’t go wrong with a hot mechanic, warm cookies, complimentary coffee, and a happily ever after! Wait With Me makes me wish I was an author who had a Tire Depot to sneak in to and write for hours!
Michelle Rodriguez
Mar 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rom-com
Like a lot of people on social media, I have been following the shenanigans of Amy Daws. Unless you have been living under a rock, or don’t have Facebook and/or Instagram, you don’t know what the hell I am talking about. Mrs. Daws had writers block and one day, her car needed some work. Enter, Tires, Tires, Tires. The mothership for Mrs. Daws’s writing mojo. She was trying to finish up her latest work in progress, when eureka, the words started flowing once she enters the Customer Courtesy Cente ...more
Lisa Mandina
This book, wow! If I had any thoughts of giving it anything lower than 5 stars, the fact that she wrote this incredible book in days would bump it up that last bit anyway!

Holy stars! This book was a perfect rom-com to a T, T for tires that is! It was a fun and flirty, fluffy yet dirty read. By fluffy, I kinda mean like one of those over-priced drinks at Starbucks, not the complimentary coffee at Tires, Tires, Tires the author was drinking while she wrote this. The kind of drink that is chock fu
Courtney
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I have been a big fan of Amy's since I read the book, Pointe of Breaking, with Sarah J Pepper and I have followed both authors religiously since then. So I was able to see the goofiness unwrapping with Amy finding herself continuously going to a tire shop to write and all craziness that happened because she kept returning. And that is how this book came to fruition.

Wait With me is a hilarious and very entertaining read. Some of the things that happen in this book did happen to Amy and I love tha
YA Buddy Readers'...: Wait With Me by Amy Draws - Starting May 5th 2018 11 9 May 12, 2018 07:58PM
Amy Daws is an Amazon Top 100 bestselling author of the Harris Brothers Series and is most known for her punny, footy-playing, British playboys. The Harris Brothers and her London Lovers Series fuel her passion for all things London. When Amy's not writing, she's watching Gilmore Girls or singing karaoke in the living room with her daughter while Daddy awkward-smiles from a distance.
For more of A
“They roll their eyes, and Dean says, “Think more romantic, less farm animal.” 1 likes
“All I’m thinking about is how quickly I’m liking this girl. About how confusing these feelings are for me because even though she’s so cool and awesome and sexy and fun, I still don’t know if I’m ready for more. My heart and my head are at complete odds with each other, and I don’t know which one knows best.” 1 likes