Start by marking “Alpha's Challenge (Bad Boy Alphas, #4)” as Want to Read:
Alpha's Challenge (Bad Boy Alphas, #4)

Alpha's Challenge

(Bad Boy Alphas #4)

How to Date a Werewolf:

1. Never call him ‘Good Doggie'!

I’ve got a problem. A big, hairy… sexy problem. An enforcer from the Werewolves MC broke into my house and refuses to leave. He thinks I know the Werewolves’ secret, and he’s here to keep me quiet!

2. During a full moon, be ready to get freaky!

Too bad we c

Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 244 pages
Published November 30th 2017 by Burning Desire

To ask other readers questions about Alpha's Challenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alpha's Challenge

Jen
Once again I have devoured another instalment of the “Bad Boy Alpha “ series! This one was about wolf shifter: Tank... and a fox shifter named, Foxfire! (Yes, that’s her name!! Her Mother is a hippie!😂) I really enjoyed this story because not only do we have the normal sexy romance... but we also have a story line coming out that has some mystery and suspense to it! I feel like the series is really expanding into all sorts of directions that will bring way more excitement to it as a whole!
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
After reading this incredibly sexy and adventurous tale, I have to wonder about its title. Was this Alpha’s challenge putting up with Foxfire’s craziness, trying to keep his hands off of her, or preventing his heart from falling head over heels for her. Well, I’ve gotta say, whatever his challenge was, he failed in the most beautiful of ways.

Tank was all alpha, although he was the beta wolf in his pack. Tasked with finding out just how much this spitfire knows about his family, he was ill-prepared for al
*Dee's Book Carousel*
This was Tank and Foxfire's fast-paced story and boy did this opposite couple attract in "Alpha's Challenge." Tank said it best that "I'm black and white, but you are all the colors" --- literally speaking (spunky woman with rainbow hair)!!!!!!!!!!!

This story basically begins with hero, Tank being duty bound as Beta to investigate what the free spirit, Foxfire knows of his Werewolves MC. Taking his job very seriously, he finds out that she is more than he bargained for-- she is funny
Emily
Tank has a duty to his pack as beta, he is supposed to investigate Foxfire and find out how much she knows about his pack. He figured it would be quick and easy but he didn't expect for Foxfire to be completely different than what he was expecting. Tank plans to do his job but he also plans to stay close to Foxfire and never let her go.

This was extremely funny. I love a book that the character is unexpected and that was exactly what Foxfire was. Excellent series that continues to ent
Heather andrews
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tank is a man who doesn't like to share, “you’re not going to be looking at any other wolf,” he growls. “Not while you’re with me.” I blink. I didn’t realize I was with him, but I like the sound of it. “For example, flirting with that cop this afternoon. Big no no.” I really liked this book, Tank loved dominating his woman and his woman loved driving him bonkers.
Diane Lynch
Aug 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Renee Rose’s ALPHA’s CHALLENGE is a wonderful addition to the Bad Boy Alphas series. Pack enforcer, Tank, is tasked with keeping an eye on Foxfire Hines. This contemporary paranormal romance is suitable for adult audiences.

ALPHA’s CHALLENGE is a fun and entertaining read. The characters are quirky and likable. Foxfire finds joy in annoying Tank. Tank is completely amused by Foxfire despite her being irritating. As the packs
second in command, Tank likes to follow rules, while Foxfire
Carvanz
Audiobook: Narrator – Benjamin Sands

I love this narrators voice. It’s absolutely perfect for the male characters. A bit too deep for the female, but I’d rather that than for it to sound too forced. This was a very nice listen and I enjoyed the way Mr. Sands added additional characterization to the story.

description

This was such a fun, sexy story! I loved Foxfire! S
Kim
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. Strong characters and a great story line.I so can't wait to read more of Renee and Lee's work too.
Maria11
May 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Yeah a good story with less spanking! Yes this part of the series I think was the best installment by far. Lots of story and plot. Good read.
Badh
Lee Savino and Renee Rose have done it again. They have brought us the 4th entry in their Bad Boy Alphas series. This one is a great addition to the series. It is a complete story on its own, but it helps to further an overarching story arc for the entire series.

Tank is the beta in the Tucson pack. His Alpha, Garett has tasked him with finding out what his mate's best friend, Foxfire, knows. Tank figures it's going to be an easy job. Then he actually meets Foxfire and realizes that it's not the
Heather
Jan 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is one of those books that is just better to read as part of a series. Even though each story in the series has it's own HEA for each couple, there is a unifying story line in all the books. Some unknown faction is kidnapping and experimenting on shifters but that is secondary to each couple finding their one true mate. In this instance, the old addage about opposites attracting couldn't have been more accurate. Tank, as the name implies, is a beta wolf shifter. He is the pact enforcer and ...more
Emily Lindsey
Dec 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
There are so many reasons why you absolutely have to read this book! There are stories that you read where you have to wonder if you are reading a first person story, and if these people actually exist in real life. If Firefox is a real person, I would love to live in her world. This character is addictive and she drives this highly addictive story. She is funny, quirky, smart and independent enough to keep the story fun all the way through it. The plot itself is well constructed, it builds in d ...more
Space Cowgirl
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Werewolves🐺 R Us

Foxfire🐈💋 is still getting over a bad boyfriend breakup when she orders a 🍕pizza and a big hunk of Bad Boy Biker🐺🍆🌋👋 man meat shows up instead.

At 6'3" , ripped💪 and tatted up, Tank🐺🍆🌋👋 has been sent to question her about what second hand information she knows about his Alpha leader, Garrett🐺, and their pack of actual werewolf🐺 shifters.

The book📑 is fast moving and it's Insta lust💕 between Foxie🐈💋 and Tank🐺🍆🌋💪, but he can't figure out why, because he shoul
Maranda
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: booksprout
Love this series. Rose has an amazing talent for romance and adventure in the paranormal world. Heart and soul is awakened for the reader through these amazing characters. Foxfire is a women with spunk and brains that tips the heart of Wolf shifter Tank. Tank is loyal to his pack and has always been told by his father that women only distract a wolf from duty to his brothers. When Foxfire is threatened she embarks on a quest to find a father she never knew. Of course Tank has to go along as her ...more
Kim  Brewing
Dec 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the book that drew me to the series, but my brain wouldn't let me read it until I read the other 3...not that they were a hardship reading at all! While each can be a standalone, I love connecting the dots, and time lines and characters overlap.

I loved both of these characters. Foxfire was so used to pushing people away with her "crazy dumb act" she was thrown when it didn't work on Tank. Tank was, well built like a tank and harder to move, but this crazy spitfire was getting
Debbie Orazi
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was hilariously funny, snarky, smexy, and incredibly well written! I love this series of books by authors Lee Savino and Renee Rose and this one is my favorite so far. Foxfire Hines doesn't know she is a fox shifter until after she tries to run away from Tank. Tank ends up teaching her how to shift and the nuances of pack life while the two of them chase after her hippy dippy mother and try to find her father and his kin. I can't wait to read the rest of this series! Highly recommend.< ...more
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
I loved Foxfire and Tanks relationship. Foxfire is such a great chick and doesn't take any crap from Tank. Even when he is totally serious and threatens to punish her, she comes back with a smart ass remark. I mean you have to love that.
Tank, is sent to make sure Foxfire doesn't know or give away any secrets of the werewolves. But the chemistry that he feels for her is getting in the way.
A really good and enjoyable book. I voluntarily read an advance reader copy for my honest review.
Sandra Crow
Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rose-renee
Great Story!

I really enjoyed the third book in this series. I love how these two authors bring together a bit more of a major plotline that began in the first book. I enjoy how the characters are well developed and have such a full background that is slowly revealed in each of books. I can not wait to read the next book in this series.
Rhonda
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What can I say! Lee and Renee have an awesome series going and I eagerly wait for each one. This was a great story that just sucked me right into it and didn't let go until the last page. Do yourself a favor and pick this little beauty up!
Mariah
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read this book in one sitting and was not disappointed at all. I love it when these authors team up and Lee saving has always given the alpha stories of my dreams. I loved this book so hard and can't wait for more from this writing team.
Brandy
This was a very well written Paranormal romance within the MC genre. I really enjoyed this book from start to finish and will definitely be reading more of this authors work!!

SH
Dec 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love this series

Fantastic addition to a wonderful series! Smoking HOT Tank and a fun-filled Foxfire, she had me laughing out loud! Can't wait for the next!
Lisa Book Shelf
Dec 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Foxy

In book 2 Tank meets his match and mate in Foxfire Amber best friend . And like her name she's a new Fox shifter and takes him on a ride filled with fun and danger
Teresa Lara
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
excellent foxfire and tanks story was amazing emotional funny and loving.more ended to quick

Merged review:

Loved Tank and Foxfires amazing crazing read.Very entertaining.Funny and loving
Coco.V
Jan 25, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (1/25/2019)! 🎁

Blurb:
How to Date a Werewolf:

1. Never call him ‘Good Doggie'!

2. During a full moon, be ready to get freaky!

By the time he decides I’m no threat, it’s too late. His wolf has claimed me for his mate! ...more
Becky
Feb 17, 2019 rated it liked it
Good shifter romance

Really good story & excellent characters! This story is very well written, with a good concept of characters, scenery and shifters lives. Drama, romance, friends and family dynamics, steam ( lost count on the # of beds Tank and Foxfire broke). I look forward to finding out who is kidnapping and torturing shifters and if the lion set free plays a part in upcoming books? So hea in this book but story continued on. Free with ku!
Katie
I received a copy of this book via Booksprout

I enjoyed this book. It was just as good as the previous books in this series. The storyline was interesting and the characters were likeable. Foxfire was just so fun and quirky. I look forward to reading the next books in this series.
Dec 08, 2018 rated it liked it
Tank is very much about his duty to his pack. He didn't expect Firefox to get under his skin. Lots of laughs to go with the sexy times and excitement.

Pam
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Foxfire Hines isn't afraid to fly her freak flag. With rainbow-colored hair, a snarky, take-no-prisoners attitude, and a personality to match, she's no shrinking violet. When her best friend, Amber, is stranded during a date, Foxfire ends up rescuing her. To say she's pissed at Garrett, the object of Amber's affection, would be an understatement. And Tank, a member of Garrett's "gang" showing up at her door instead of the pizza guy? Seriously? Demanding she tell him anything she knows about the ...more
CerysAnne
Don't let my three star rating turn you away from reading this book. Alpha's Challenge is really good and I really did enjoy it; Renee Rose and Lee Savino's Bad Boy Alphas Series just keeps getting more unique and more surprising with the more books that're published, and Alpha's Challenge is definitely the most unique and surprising book of this series, not just because it's Tank and Foxfire's book, but because of what it is that went down in their story.

Tank and Foxfire are characters that we're fir
Goodreads Librari...: Alpha's Challenge by Renee Rose and Lee Savino 4 18 Dec 04, 2017 12:58AM

• Military Bear's Mate (Kodiak Island Shifters, #3)
  • Damon (Raleigh Texas Wolves #1)
  • WULF (Elementals MC, #1)
  • One Night in the Outlaw's Bed (The Grizzly MC, #3)
  • Be My Bear (Pacific Northwest Bears, #0.5)
  • Shiftin' Dirty
  • Kidnapped by the Berserkers (The Berserker Brides #3)
  • Quinn's Quest (Legacy, #4)
  • York (Skin Walkers, #9)
  • Changed (The Wolf's Den #2)
  • The Wolf's Demand (Shifters' Call #1)
  • Wolf
  • Driven (The Warrior, #2)
  • Breath of Flame and Shadow (Rising Dragons, #6)
  • The Exploding Sky (Sons of the Sand Book #4)
USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR RENEE ROSE loves a dominant, dirty-talking alpha hero! She's sold over a half million copies of steamy romance with varying levels of kink. Her books have been featured in USA Today's Happily Ever After and Popsugar. Named Eroticon USA's Next Top Erotic Author in 2013, she has also won Spunky and Sassy's Favorite Sci-Fi and Anthology author, The Romance Reviews Best Hi ...more

Bad Boy Alphas (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Alpha's Temptation (Bad Boy Alphas, #1)
  • Alpha's Danger (Bad Boy Alphas, #2)
  • Alpha's Prize (Bad Boy Alphas, #3)
  • Alpha's Obsession (Bad Boy Alphas, #5)
  • Alpha's Desire (Bad Boy Alphas, #6)
  • Alpha's War (Bad Boy Alphas, #7)
  • Alpha's Mission (Bad Boy Alphas, #8)
  • Alpha's Bane (Bad Boy Alphas, #9)
  • Alpha's Secret (Bad Boy Alphas #10)
  • Alpha's Prey (Bad Boy Alphas, #11)