Start by marking “Three Last First Dates (Cozy Cottage Café, #3)” as Want to Read:
Three Last First Dates (Cozy Cottage Café, #3)

Three Last First Dates

(Cozy Cottage Café #3)

When it comes to men, Marissa Jones is totally committed to not being committed. One major heartbreak is enough for her.

Published October 31st 2017 by Wild Lime Books

To ask other readers questions about Three Last First Dates, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three Last First Dates

Start your review of Three Last First Dates (Cozy Cottage Café, #3)
Elaine
The cover, title, tagline and blurb all confirm that this is a romantic comedy, a story that will have you laughing out loud whilst reading it! It is the third book in the Cozy Cottage Café series but I can vouch for the fact that you can read it and enjoy it even if, like me, you haven't read the earlier two books. Get ready for some delicious cakes to have your mouth watering, fantastic friends to share the cakes and fun, a commitment phobic heroine who will definitely kiss some frogs before f ...more
Nicole (TheBookWormDrinketh)
First thing I will say is that this is the third book in the “Cozy Cottage” Series and I have not read the other two books. Somehow, I don’t think that this would change my rating for this book. But, Marissa’s friends seemed far more likeable and level headed, so I may have enjoyed THOSE two. I will also say that this book has received very good feedback on Goodreads… so, maybe it’s just me! I suppose you’ll have to read it yourself to find out!

I just couldn’t do this book. I finished it, becaus
Diane Michaels
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dare I say it? I think "Three Last First Dates" was my favorite book of this series. But just as you are guaranteed to savor every crumb regardless of which pastry you choose to eat at the Cozy Café, having a favorite book in O’Keeffe’s series in no way diminishes how much I enjoyed the first two books. It’s not my favorite just because there are puppies. Not that that hurts…

Marissa is a compelling heroine, and her methodology for choosing/rejecting her three last first dates is so spot on for
Kasey Sims
Oct 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
3 Last First Dates
Marissa has made a pact with her friends make a pact to marry the next guy they each date. She decides to have 3 first dates in one day to better her odds and the dates get to pick the place to show her more about themselves.

Date 1 is with Coleman who happens to reminds her of Matt Damon and is a flirtatious mortician(what that can't be right….. he works with dead people). But he looks like and flirts so well in the produce section.

Date 2 is with Nash the “dreamy” construction
RoseyLovesBooks
Oct 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Commitment phobe Marissa Jones agrees to a pact with her best friends to marry the next guy she dates after she finds out her ex Eddie, the love of her life, got engaged. To increase the odds of meeting The One, Marissa dates three guys in one day, then chooses one of the three to date. Things go well and Marissa is sure her new boyfriend is the guy for her ... that is, until she sees Eddie. Not only is Eddie not engaged any more, he's still in love with Marissa and regrets leaving her because s ...more
SA Krishnan
Jul 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Loved the romance.
Reading Marissa's story was great fun from the very beginning. Her idea of dating three men on the same day to increase her chances of finding Mr. Right was hilarious.
The return of her ex at that time was unexpected.
The story was completely enjoyable and funny. Loved it.
Holly Kerr
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another Cozy Cottage Cafe book means more friends, more romance, more cake and this time puppies! This time around its Marissa's turn to find love as she gives three last first dates a try, each one with a uniquely different potential suitor. Like I said for Book 2, you don't need to read the first one but after this, I really want to, to find out more about the pact between the girls. Kate O'Keeffe does it again with another sweet romantic read of friendship and first dates. ...more
Kayla
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I agree with Marissa - one date is just not enough but three dates in one day, that is adventurous! The three gentlemen that Marissa chooses all bring something different to the table. The ex-curveball frustrated me because there is a reason someone is in the past so the past needs to stay there - silly Marissa! A fun romantic comedy to read lounging on a couch by the fire!
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Who doesn't love hearing about dating disasters - as long as they are not happening to you?
This group of outgoing, intelligent single women has had enough of the dating scene, especially first dates. So they form a pact that the next "first date" each goes on will be their last.
So far, for Cassie and Paige this pact has turned out well. Marissa is much more skeptical so instead of one final first date, she schedules THREE for all on one day.

Marissa carefully, she believes, does her homework and
Grass monster
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing

The Blurb :
Against her better judgment, Marissa agrees to a pact with her friends to marry the next guy she dates. But she isn't going to take any chances. For her, it's a numbers game, and one last first date just isn't enough. So, she ups the ante--three first dates with three very different guys, all in one day.
But can any of these men live up to her high standards?
Despite a
Shelly Celli
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
This is a cute book, a definite fun read that I'll be happy to share with my friends and family. The comedy is great, and the way Marissa has her realization stinks, but at least she has it. I'm voluntarily reviewing an advanced reader copy of this book. Marissa and her friends' pact of her finding "the one" in her last date was funny, especially with the shenanigans she went through. I'll be honest, her last date was definitely my choice, but the girl is crazy. When she's finally found her happ ...more
Emma
Nov 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Marissa was afraid to commit because seven years ago Eddie broke her heart. So she made a pact with her best friends to give it one more try to have three dates to see if she could find the one. She went on three dates and found the third with Nash to be the best of the three. Everything was going fine until her ex Eddie came back into her life and said he wanted her back. At work things were in the drama stage. She had a new employee shadowing her and turn against her in the end. What to do. It ...more
Alix Burke
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This perfect weekend/holiday read begins with commitment phobic Marissa and her friends at their favourite café; eating cake, drinking coffee and discussing her mildly bonkers decision to date three different guys (brunch, lunch and dinner) in the same day in order to find ‘The One’.

In this brilliantly written, sweet, romantic comedy, we discover the course of true love does not indeed run smooth, but despite a blast from the past throwing a spanner in the works, and with the help of a litter o
Patty
Feb 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Three Last First Dates by Kate O'Keeffe is the 3rd book in the Cozy Cottage Cafe series, and a really fun book. Three friends are sick of dating the wrong man and make a pact to marry the next guy they date. This book contains Marissa Jones's story, and she schedules three dates in one day to find her forever man. If you enjoy fun romantic comedies, I recommend this book and this series. I laughed and giggled my way through this book. I will definitely read this author again.

I received this boo
Lisa Jolly
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read an advanced reader copy of this book.

This is the 1st book l have read from this author and l loved it.

Marissa has commitment phobia, she makes a pact with her friends that the next guy she dates she will marry. She organises 3 dates on one day. Does she choose one of those 3 guys or does someone come back from her past?
Nadine
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kate O’Keeffe did it again: she wrote another pageturner! I really loved it. Totally makes you feel good. I highly recommend this book if you’re in the mood for a fun, light-hearted romantic comedy!

I received a complimentary copy of this book and voluntarily posted an honest review.
TJ
Sep 11, 2018 rated it liked it
This is a very cute, humorous story but in trying to keep things that way, the author skimmed over very important parts that would have made the book truly shine. Thus, no real connection with the characters. Leaving it as a surface story only.
Debbie
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely adored this book. So swoon worthy. Stay tuned for full review on my blog mid month.
Gskm
Oct 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
So cute

This is a really cute romance. A young woman is deeply effected by her boyfriend’s rejection. Seven years later, she finally decides to take a chance on finding love again. HEA with some unexpected twists and affection from Lucky.
Jackie
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an outstanding short story Marissa has gone on three different first and last dates. Totally impossible to stop reading until you’re finished. Can make anyone’s day.
Jill B
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When Marissa has difficulty with commitment imagine what it's like to go on Three Last First Dates! She has an agreement with her friends from The Cozy Cottage Cafe', so there's no backing down. I enjoyed Marissa's personal and professional growth in this book. I laughed and even shed a few tears. This is my favorite in this series, but who knows what Kate O'Keeffe has planned next. ...more
Delacey
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars. A well written story that had laughs, cries and warm fuzzies. Told from the 1st person viewpoint of the h Marissa. I enjoyed the story, however I had a little trouble connecting with the H. Overall, a good novel. *I received an ARC of this book from Hidden Gems and this is my voluntary and honest review.
Coco.V
Jul 15, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (7/15/2020)! 🎁
Me
Oct 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
I am a big fan of the Cozy Cottage Café series and just loved "Three Last First Dates"! This time around we learn about Marissa, in another really sweet and funny story. Oh, and I like the way she her suitors remind her of Hollywood celebs :) I love Kate O'Keeffe's style and this is a great book to read and enjoy on one of these chilly autumn nights.
I got an ARC and voluntarily reviewed this book.
Tisha 'Gardner' Clark
Nov 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read the arc copy of this book. What a great love story. The story of Marissa and Nash was very good, until the ex showed up. What will she do? Anyways you have to read the book to figure it out.
Sarah Dauenhauer
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Humorous

A bunch of dogs, a good looking man and enough hilarity to have you laughing for good. This book is great. Not only do you see the transformation but you get to imagine the beautiful dogs too!
Jaime
Nov 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sweet, funny romance. I really enjoyed this story, laughing and groaning through the “last first dates.” I haven’t read the prior books in this series, but that didn’t take away from my enjoyment of the story and now I have 2 other books to read in order to play catch-up

I received an advanced reader copy of this book and voluntarily provided this review
CYNTHIA
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
THIS IS A GOOD NOVEL ALL OF THEM, EXPECTING THE FOURTH BE SAME AS THE OTHERS. LOL.
Jena Henry
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Readers of romantic comedies are accustomed to the dashing male lead having relationship commitment issues. But what if it’s the lovely young woman who is committed to being uncommitted?

The Cozy Cottage series blends four young women who are friends, with the beauty of New Zealand and the charm of their gathering place, The Cozy Cottage Café. In the first two books of the series, we delighted in how Cassie and Paige came to find their happily-ever-afters. Now the spotlight is on Marissa to have
Kim
Feb 02, 2018 rated it did not like it
Eek. So far Marissa is the worst of the bunch here. Her described outfits are just heinous and focusing more on her hairdo than the fact that she's supposedly on a romantic date with the love of her life?

The storyline with Antoinette seemed unfinished. We never really found out why Antoinette did that to Marissa or how she felt after losing the account. Furthermore at one point Antoinette invites herself to Marissa's open mic night, then never shows up.

Marissa should not have been written as suc
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• One Way Ticket
  • The Move (The Creek Water Series, #2)
  • Can't Tie Me Down! (Sinclair Sisters, #1)
  • Love Like Water (Hearts in Hendricks #1)
  • If the Shoe Fits
  • The Downside of Dachshunds (Love & Pets, #3)
  • The Plan (The Creek Water Series, #3)
  • The Event (The Creek Water Series, #1)
  • Heartache in Heels (Love Ever After #1)
  • The Last Single Girl (Brew Ha Ha, #1)
  • The Dream (The Creek Water Series, #4)
  • Best Foot Forward (Liberty Lawrence #1)
  • Second Chance (The Agency Book 3)
  • Always Room for Cupcakes (Cupcakes, #1)
  • Ready for Whatever (The UnBRCAble Women Series Book 1)
  • Relatively Normal (Relativity, #1)
  • Lilliana Jones and the Temple of Groom
  • The Woman Who Knew Everything
Visit kateokeeffe.com to sign up to Kate's newsletter for advanced readers' copies, and great deals on books!

Kate O'Keeffe is a bestselling author of fun, feel-good chick lit and romantic comedies. She lives and loves in beautiful Hawke's Bay, New Zealand with her family, two scruffy dogs, and a cat who thinks he's a scruffy dog too. He's not: he's a cat. When she's not penning her latest story, K

Cozy Cottage Café (7 books)
  • One Last First Date (Cozy Cottage Café, #1)
  • Two Last First Dates (Cozy Cottage Café, #2)
  • Four Last First Dates (Cozy Cottage Café, #4)
  • No More Bad Dates (High Tea, #1)
  • No More Terrible Dates (High Tea, #2)
  • No More Horrible Dates (High Tea, #3)