Start by marking “A Final Deal (Billionaires' Brides of Convenience #8)” as Want to Read:
A Final Deal (Billionaires' Brides of Convenience #8)

A Final Deal

(Billionaires' Brides of Convenience #8)

An emotional standalone title featuring Blake Pryce-Reed.

One thing I never lacked in life is money. I was born to it. I've made it hand over fist. I have more than I know what to do with.

But all that money couldn't give me Faith Mortimer, a damaged heiress with secrets of her own. I found her irresistible two years ago, and would've laid my empire at her feet...until she b
330 pages
Published August 15th 2017 by Four Isles Press

Donna
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Can Love Rekindle?

This review is from: A Final Deal (Blake & Faith Standalone) (Billionaires' Brides of Convenience Book 8) (Kindle Edition)
I volunteered to read an Advance Reader Copy of this book and to submit an honest review.

Blake Reed and his siblings are being coerced into getting married to fulfill the stipulation of their Grandfather's will/inheritance to them. Blake has 2 months to find and marry though he looks at the nuptials as a business deal that will conclude in a divorce afte
Kyle Hakim
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Melanie Milburn
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I truly loved this book in the series, Blake and Faith's story, and read it almost straight through.
Blake and Faith have a history: she was his first love, the one that walked away to marry someone else for money. When she re-enters his life with an offer to marry him for $100,000 so that he can collect his portrait he isn't kind. Money again with her.
Faith is desperate for money, but not for herself. She calls herself a fool for even thinking about seeking out Blake. He did his damnedest to hum
Chantay
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Blake Pryce Reed is rich, sexy and powerful. Faith Mortimer is beautiful, smart and strong minded. Two years ago, due to lies, betrayal and misunderstanding, their relationship came a abrupt holt. Now, newly widowed Faith offers Blake a marriage of convenience. For Faith, Financial stability to support for her sick mom. For Blake, it brings him closer to obtaining priceless pictures painted by his late grandfather from is control freak dad only obtainable through marriage. Once they are married, ...more
Amanda Summerlin
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the 8th book in The Billionaires' Brides of Convenience!!! Nadia Lee didn't disappoint either! This book was phenomenal!!!!
I'm not going to lie though, when I read about Blake in all his other siblings books, I thought he was a certified asshole!!! Now that I read his book I see he isn't as bad as I first thought. He is actually a really nice, sweet, loving, romantic, knows what to say kinda guy. Very swoon worthy.
Faith is a sweetheart that has been dealt a really rough had. She has bee
Sammie Shorter
Aug 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful ending...

This was a really emotional read. Dane and Faith internalized so much of their mutual feelings. So happy neither gave up and they received their HEA. Who blackmailed Julian Reed and what about Elisabeth?
Yanileidys Batista
Lies

Of all 8 books this is by far my favorite, I identify with Faith so much all the lies all the hurt I laughed so much also just another great book from Nadia Lee can’t wait to finish all her other books because I have to know it all 🤷🏻♀❤
Doreen Ewasiuk
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love reading Nadia Lee's books. They are full of be trail, hate, truth and the love two people have one another, how their strength, trust, and their love for one another, holds them together.
Well, its time to read her last book: Elizabeth's story
Sigrid
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wasn’t sure I was going to like Blake but this story proved me wrong. Loved it
Pam Washington
Aug 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Don't get me wrong, it's got the dual POVs, hot smexiness and crafted storyline we love from Nadia. But it's also a really good romance. Great layer to the series.
Samantha Hillman
Aug 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great

I loved this book I even cryed a couple of times I am holding that Elizabeth gets a book would like to no if she gets a happy ending x
Veronica Mostel
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

I loved all of these book's. The love these guys find is amazing. Thinking it was temporary. Love finds away into each and every one. Great book's
Disha Shah
Sep 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
y can't MEN look beyond their Nose!!!
Chetana Jain
Sep 02, 2017
S Schweitzer
Aug 18, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Undressed (The Men of West Beach, #1)
  • ReWired
  • Withhold (Mosaic Chronicles, #9)
  • Hot Pursuit (Jupiter Point #5)
  • Vigor (Spartan Riders MC #3)
  • Ten Days with the Highlander
  • Seven Ways to Lose Your Heart
  • Blood Courtesans Boxed Set: Awakenings
  • The Sullivans Boxed Set Books 1-3 (Contemporary Romance)
  • His To Keep (His and Hers, #4)
  • Swing Vote (Safe Harbors, #3)
  • Ask Me
  • Hot and Bothered (Hostile Operations Team, #8)
  • Thunderstruck
  • The Perfect Comeback
  • Flutter
  • Perfectly You (Perfect #2)
  • Random on Tour: Las Vegas (Random, #9)
Bilingual former management consultant Nadia Lee has lived in four different countries and enjoyed many adventures and excellent food around the globe. In the last eight years, she has kissed stingrays, got bitten by a shark, ridden an elephant and petted tigers.

She shares an apartment overlooking a river and palm trees in Japan with her husband, winter white hamsters and an ever-widening pile of

Billionaires' Brides of Convenience (8 books)
  • A Hollywood Deal  (Billionaires' Brides of Convenience #1)
  • A Hollywood Bride (Billionaires' Brides of Convenience, #2)
  • An Improper Deal (Elliot & Annabelle #1; Billionaires' Brides of Convenience, #3)
  • An Improper Bride (Elliot & Annabelle #2; Billionaires' Brides of Convenience #4)
  • An Improper Ever After (Elliot & Annabelle #3; Billionaires' Brides of Convenience #5)
  • An Unlikely Deal (Lucas & Ava #1)
  • An Unlikely Bride (Lucas & Ava #2)