Start by marking “Unsupervised: A Fake Fiancée Romance” as Want to Read:
Unsupervised: A Fake Fiancée Romance

Unsupervised: A Fake Fiancée Romance

It was just a little white lie...

Niall
I have twenty-eight days to find the perfect wife…
As a sought-after photographer with a sexy Irish accent, I have no problem attracting women. Especially crazy ones whose position in my company have me backed into a corner.
Kindle Edition
Published June 4th 2018 by Twisted Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Unsupervised, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unsupervised

Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog
3.5 stars!

Imperfect Love Kindle World Novella Reviews at Of Pens and Pages.

Unsupervised is a story about a hot Irishman trying his best to raise his daughter and a woman who wants to get her dream job no matter what.

Well, if we’re going to have a fake engagement, then I figure we should be able to bypass the fake marriage and get to the fake honeymoon.”

I laughed every time Niall tried to charm Laken into getting cozy with him. He was relentless in his pursuit. I admire Laken’s self-control. Se
Jackie (Jackie's Book World)
Review can also be found at Jackie's Book World. :)

Not having read any other works by Cora Kenborn before, I was really impressed with the overall story and well was executed. In the story we get to meet Niall, a photographer whose career gets threatened when he refuses to do sleep with one of his bosses. He knows that his looks could get him any women that he would like, but some are crazier than others, and he happened to meet the craziest of them all. Now he has to find fake fiancee and intro
Kathleen R.
Jun 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Title: Unsupervised
Author: Cora Kenborn

4 unexpected stars

Cora Kenborn is another unknown author for me and had i not taken a chance on the Kindle World Novellas, I have a feeling she would have remained a mystery to me. Like many of the books from this series, we're brought back to Tate & Cane, only this time, we meet Laken who had always wanted to work at the prestigious company only to be bypassed. She's forced to take a job as a nanny for Niall, the relentless man who wants nothing but
Lisa Mandina
Sep 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is my first book by the author that wasn't a rock star romance, and it was not a disappointment. It was a cute story, sweet, and a very quick read. I had trouble putting it down when I wasn't reading it, and so I zoomed right through it.
Coco.V
Dec 11, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
💝 FREE on Amazon today (12/11/2018)! 💝

Blurb:
It was just a little white lie...

Niall

I have twenty-eight days to find the perfect wife...
The solution is simple: find a fake fiancée and save my job. A chance meeting with a tall blonde seems almost too good to be true. Beautiful, sane, and she has a kid? We have a winner.
I planne
Mirela
Jan 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
CoffeeMom Hodges
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What is not to love about this book, Unsupervised by Cora Kenborn. First, toss in Niall the Irish photographer then add Laken the Nanny trying to get a leg up on her career. Stir in bosses, kids, and a gala and then add a twist or two of the unexpected. How could I forget to add the steamy hot scenes that melted my Kindle. This book kept me glued to my seat. I have a few things that tell me if the book is good and Cora blew past all of them. This book made me laugh, cry, want to throw it and the ...more
Renee Entress
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, read-2017
5 star

I was pulled right into this short story. The story has laughs, and heartbreak.

This is Laken and Niall’s story. Niall is a single father. When his and his daughter’s future is threatened he knows she needs to find a fake fiancée. It’s not like he can advertise for one. When he meets Laken he knows he found the right woman. She even has a kid. Shame that kid is not her kid. She is a nanny. He just assumed and Laken went along for it. Now the truth needs to come out but hearts are involved.
Heather Matlock
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy hotness Batman.., what the heck was that?!? Oh I will tell you what that was.. BRILLIANCE!
Yes I loved it but at the same time I was angry because I did not want this story to end.
Ever time I read one of this authors books I fall in love with love and the characters!
Laken and Niall are perfect.
Epically awesome and I would and do suggest this authors books because she writes everything for everyone..
Perfectly done!
Heather andrews
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Niall can be bossy, “no, I mean after the party. Keep the shoes on. I want you wearing them when I eff you.” I wouldn't say Niall abuses his authority power, but the man makes it his advantage, “Laken, I outrank you in this office.”I know he’s near losing control. His accent always gets heavier when he’s angry or painfully hard. “Turn around and open your feckin’legs.” I liked this novella I fell in love with Laken the girl was sassy.
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a blast to read! Laken with her snarky banter and Niall and his filthy, bossy Irish mouth will have you reading this straight through. This has the whole package: an amazing storyline, hilarious yet also frustrating characters that you just got to love, and did I mention the Irish accent? Grab a glass, a bottle of wine and curl up in your favorite spot and enjoy! Cora once again delivered an above 5* star read.
Paula  Phillips
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Niall is a photographer for Tate and Cane and has been working closely with the team which includes his best buddy Vince and the unfortunate Gloria. For months now, ever since Gloria did Niall a favor by getting his daughter Sophie into Ravenhill she has wanted to get in his pants. During her latest advance towards Niall, he blurts out that he is engaged and now Gloria can't wait to meet this fiancee and what a perfect occasion - the Tate and Cane Gala party happening in one month's time. Now Ni ...more
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

Unsupervised I think is my second favorite novella in the Imperfect Love series. Maybe I am a sucker for a single dad or maybe it is because Niall is just so damn sexy but whatever the reason is I really liked this one. We all know that when you plot and lie for whatever reason even if it is with the intention of not actually hurting someone, someone gets hurt or it comes back to bite you in the ass. Well both ha
Melinda Phillips-Genda
Loved it! Couldn't put the book down. Loved Laken's smart mouth and the way the two just fit together.
Liz
Jul 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Unsupervised by Cora Kenborn was a quick and enjoyable read with great characters and story. What can possibly go wrong when you are in need of a face fiancé, right?

Niall is a highly regarded photographer that has gotten himself in a bit of a tight spot at work. But he is also a professional and has a daughter he loves very much to raise. The perfect solution, find a fake fiancé to get everything back in order in his life.

Laken may have gotten rejection after rejection for an internship, but s
Nic Spears
Jun 12, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5*

Another really good addition to Imperfect Love World with some great characters.
Although it was a little slow to start with, in the end it turned out to be a really really good read.
 Lynsey Goddard ❤
Unsupervised is part of the IMPERFECT LOVE Kindle World . In partnership with Kendall Ryan & these amazing bestselling authors: Kelly Elliott, Adriana Locke, Mandi Beck, T. Gephart, Kim Karr, Cora Kenborn, Magan Vernon & Natasha Madison. Sexy, laugh-out-loud funny, and sweet at times, this series is all about exploring romance tropes like friends to lovers, fake fiancé, arranged marriage, surprise pregnancy, budding office romances, and more, that all share one fabulous thing in common– ...more
Arien/Sloan
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about Unsupervised by this absolutely talented, talented, accomplished, brilliant, and adept writer? Am I gushing? Yes. Why? Because this book is truly one of the most fun, sexy, down to earth books I have ever had the pleasure of reading.
This book introduces you to Laken Cavanaugh, who is a young gal just trying to get by in life and doing all the right things to get there. Is it truly any wonder why she forgot to admit that the adorable kid she looks after just doesn't happen t
Ann Kelly-Uhryn
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ARC received in exchange for an honest review.

What's not to love about a sexy Irishman? Niall is a sexy Irish photographer. When reading him talk I could picture the accent Gerard Butler used in "P.S. I Love You". I'm a sucker for an Irishman and an Irish accent, like who wouldn't be.

Laken is a Nanny who's desperate to get her career jump started. I have no one to compare her to, because I just couldn't imagine an actress whom reminds me enough of her. But I love how she is witty and sarcastic!

I
Book-Lovin-Momma
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved Niall and Laken (and great names too)! All Niall had to do was find a fake fiancée and introduce her to his company folks in order to save his job. Laken was an educated, sassy woman, and no way was she going to settle for being a nanny. All of a sudden she has a fake fiancé and a fake family. Misunderstandings and humorously outrageous banter abound in this sexy, funny romance. You can't help but laugh out loud sometimes (I did). Great romance, and well done! I voluntarily reviewed an adv ...more
Jamie Speck
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I think we have all told a little lie, maybe even a big lie, especially when you think you will never see that person again. Enter Laken, she was just spending the afternoon in the park when she meets the handsome Niall. How can you not love a hot guy with an accent? And add in that he is also a great father, it doesn't get much better than that. This story will make you laugh, cry smile and maybe even a little mad. Just loved it!!
Samantha
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was hooked on this story and its lively characters from the very beginning. I love Kenborn's books and the abundance of humor found within them. There were so many secrets and when they finally unraveled, it was jaw-dropping. The way things came crashing out into the open was intense and left me racing to read to the end. Kudos on an amazing story that had everything that I look for in a romance.
Teresa Lara
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story was awesome.Niall and Laken story was a win win. Un superivised By Cora Kenborn was awesome.Funny loving edge on ur seat.I coundnt put this down.Need more.Highy recommend this.Great concept.
Cherye Elliott
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Unsupervised

Fun read. The characters were fun, horrible and a few lovable. Looking forward to reading more from this author.

Enjoy the book.
SCBookAddict
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was the first story I've read from this author. It was well written and fun to read.
Niall and Laken had this great chemistry throughout the story.
I loved the way the two characters are speaking to the audience.
Even though you know what's going to happen, the story is written in such a way that you want to keep reading to see how everything plays out.
Meagan Kent
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was off the charts, bloody feckin amazing! One unsupervised moment... who could've guessed how this one moment would change Niall and Laken's lives forever. Cora Kenborn had me laughing, crying, and mad as hell throughout this book. She kept me on the edge of my seat, waiting to see what would happen next. Oh, and it was so good, I've read it a total of 4 times now. I'm not kidding when I say "you don't want to miss this book"!
Chasing Away Reality
Sep 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars - This was a classic rom com. It even started out with Laken drowning her sorrows in booze and ice cream before flashing back to the beginning of her tale of falling in love under some not so truthful circumstances. Isn’t it always the case where one little misconception and omission leads to utter devastation? Well, I could see Laken’s mistake from the moment she deceived Niall. She was going down and in a huge way. Already knowing that disaster awaited her, I was anxious to see how i ...more
kayla
Dec 16, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
DNF at 35%. With a supposed "kid" who talks like she's 30, the ceaseless (I'm talking once a paragraph) awkward reminders that the leading male is Irish and the leading female is "strong" and "independent" without anything beyond a snarky personality to show for it, and a writing style that had me double checking that this wasn't written by a high schooler... There's only so much a guy can take. No thanks.
Isha Coleman
Jun 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
What began by chance, lead to chaos and heartbreak. A mutually beneficial arrangement between strangers could end up costing more than either are willing to pay. Unsupervised is as adorable as it is unbelievable. Niall and Laken are equal parts crazy and amazing. Each has managed to totally screw themselves over. The humor lies is watching them dig themselves out. Ms. Kenborn makes messy appear sexy in this over the top, yet entertaining hard to put down read.
Angie
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever opened a book and immediately you are drawn into the story. You find yourself having one of those, "you had me from hello moments." That is EXACTLY the feeling I experienced upon reading the first paragraph of Cora Kenborn's Unsupervised, a light-hearted and quite comical take on a relationship of convenience!!!!

I have been a fan of Mrs. Kenborn's writing since reading her first book Fame and Obsession, book one of the Lords of Lyre Series. Her talents as a writer continue to com
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Famed (Imperfect Love; Friendship, Texas #3.5)
  • The Run In (Imperfect Love)
  • Tied (Imperfect Love)
  • Twisted
  • Cheeky (Imperfect Love)
  • One-Night Stand-In (Imperfect Love)
  • House Rules (Dossier, #2)
  • Girls Breaking The Rules (Tash)
  • Battle of the Sexes (Imperfect Love)
  • The Bite of Winter (Love Bites, #1)
  • Lost into Oblivion (Oblivion)
  • Weekend with Her Bachelor (Bachelor Auction, #4)
  • More Than A Slave
  • Stranded
  • Roomies (Roomies #1)
  • No Going Back (Irresistible, #1)
  • Love Sex & Other Games (Part 1)
  • Harlow & Max (Into The Fire Series )
I'm a southern girl living her dream. A writer of romantic suspense and contemporary romance fiction, my characters live in my head and won't leave me alone until I tell their stories, so I just obey them.

I create worlds with strong, sassy heroines, larger than life bad boys, and a lot of snarky banter.

Keep up to date on new releases as well as my works-in-progress or just hang out with me on soci