Start by marking “Reflections” as Want to Read:
Reflections

Reflections

4.7  ·  Rating details ·  10 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
"Rama would trade almost anything for the chance to become someone else, even for a little while."

In the small, rural town of Aldale, West Virginia, Ramachandra “Rama” Ganeshan wants nothing more than to avoid dressing rooms for the rest of her life. After a brutal assault destroys her confidence and self-esteem, she yearns to be someone else . . . someone pretty, popular
Published June 2017

To ask other readers questions about Reflections, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reflections

Sarina Langer
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read Touch by Morgan earlier this year and was really excited to read more by her. Reflections  was so good, friends <3 This is how you self-publish, my fellow writers! Reflections has easily earned Morgan her place on my insta-buy list.

I instantly fell in love with Rama. She's vulnerable and she's been hurt badly, and I wanted to hold her and make her tea so. badly. It was hard to put down from the moment I started, and I really enjoyed the writing.

Vishnu, Brahma, Kali, Ganesha - whoever's
Meggan Turner
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED this book! The characters, the story, and the hard hitting yet beautifully created message within the pages were written with such talent I was in awe.

FULL REVIEW HERE:

betweenthepages13.wordpress.com/2017/...

Brianna da Silva
Jul 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm going to go ahead and say: This is Briana's best work yet. It was harder to put down and had more interesting, more developed characters than her previous two stories.

While it has a bit of a slow start, it didn't take long for me to become hooked. I enjoyed the supernatural elements; the shapeshifting magic system was developed enough to be believable, and I liked how it was an element of the story, not the focus.

Also, the mystery was intriguing. There were multiple suspects, and the plot ke
T.A.
Jun 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5/5 stars

This was a fantastic read with great characters and a captivating blend of mystery and fantasy.

The story follows sixteen-year-old Ramachandra Ganeshan (Rama), who recently went through a very traumatic experience and struggles with body image and self-confidence issues. One of the things I appreciated most about the story was Morgan's careful consideration in handling such a delicate subject. She doesn't shy away from the truth, nor does she use Rama's trauma as an unnecessary plot de
Lo-arna Green
Jun 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm a little late getting this review out but I was absolutely thrilled to receive an ARC copy. I read Briana's debut novel Blood and Water and enjoyed the action with a story I could really sink my teeth in to.

She hasn't disappointed this time around either. I love a book that has characters with substance. Rama was likeable and easy to relate to, and I really search for that in books. I can't get in to the story if I can't relate to the main character and there was no issue with that.

Reflect
R.S. Williams
Jun 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As always I started with the blurb and cover. From the very first sentence I knew I needed to get my hands on a copy of this book. I love Briana's writing and this blurb did not let me down. Why does Rama want to be someone else, and who are these creepy shapeshifters! The cover was definitely the icing on the cake though, and suits the story so perfectly.

The story starts off giving you a little background on Rama and how she hates the way she looks, how she longs to look like someone else. The
Briana
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Lena Maria
Audrey Felser
Jun 15, 2017
Gracie
Jun 20, 2017
Briana Morgan is a YA and NA writer and freelance editor who loves dark, suspenseful reads, angst-ridden relationships, and complicated characters. Her interest in Jay Gatsby scares her friends and family. You can find her in way too many places online, eating too much popcorn, reading in the corner, or crying about long-dead literary heroes.
More about Briana Morgan...