Start by marking “Roadie (Rock-Hard Beautiful, #2)” as Want to Read:
Roadie (Rock-Hard Beautiful, #2)

Roadie

(Rock-Hard Beautiful #2)

WARNING: This book features one stronghearted young woman and her five rockstar lovers. All six of them are struggling to overcome their dark pasts while falling more deeply in love.
P.S. Nobody said she had to pick just one.
Turn the page only if you enjoy true love, raw grief, genuine human connection, rock 'n' roll, and books with unfiltered, unashamed sex.

“I'm in
Published May 8th 2017 by Sarian Royal

To ask other readers questions about Roadie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Roadie

Start your review of Roadie (Rock-Hard Beautiful, #2)
Snow
Jun 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Let's say that this one was a bit better...

We get to know them all a little be better too...and they get to know each other a little bit better as well...

Sexual boundaries are explored in this polyamorous relationship...even the boundaries of love are being extended as long lasted friendship between two band members slips into a hawt mess-from hatred filled linked pasts, over piled up guilt and self-deprication, towards the release of emotionaly sexual outbursts...

There are no labels...there are
Lana *Lifeinwordsandlyricscom*
This story would probably be better as a one-off novel but it still manages to keep my interest. Granted, it's mostly because of all the hot sex but hey, I'm not complaining.

How's this jewel of a conversation?
"Pussies are a lot stronger than balls," Lilith says, startling both me and Pax. "Why would anyone say he's got balls to reference strength when a swift kick to the nether regions drops a man to his knees? As far as calling a weak person a pussy, well, pussies birth babies. Plus, they can
Jenn
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!

Wow, C.M. Stunich is such a fantastic author. The way this book seamlessly carried on from the first book was brilliant, great little and subtle referrals back to the first book on occasions to re-jog your memory of certain things is just incredible. I loved the way we got to know a bit more of the background of these characters in this book too, but still a Hot, Sexy and totally gripping read.
Kayla
Apr 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a really good sequel, I have no idea who's gonna be endgame though?!
Angela

5+++ Stars - Words are not enough to express my love for this series so far.

I was blown away by Groupie and couldn’t wait to start Roadie and the emotions that I’m feeling now having read both books are almost impossible to put into words, but I’ll try.

So a reverse harem is a thing, who knew, and it’s a thing that has me wanting more, especially with Lilith and her 5 boyfriends. Yes, most people struggle to cope with one man in their life but for Lilith, the boys of “Beauty in Lies” are just
Soo
Jun 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed
So, I really feel that Roadie and Moxie should have been one book. Then there would be a third book that sets the group up in Seattle and what it's like for them to establish a life together without the constant run of the road.

Groupie was satisfying despite the undertone of whine. Thankfully, the whine becomes what it really suppose to be: an expression of a variety of pain.

The bad hasn't changed that much from the first book. It's still rough around the edges and it has similar mistakes in
Ivy Seablom
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot damn!!

Yes... seriously!!! This. Is. So. Freaking. HOT!!! Ahh!! I love following Lillith and her men while they navigate into becoming a relationship and peeling away the layers to everyone. It’s addicting, delicious, enticing, steamy (where you want to grab your man / lady and have your way with them in the bedroom because of how hot and bothered you get in some of these scenes) just. YUMMY!! So excited for the last book!!!

(Also... it’s amazing it’s also on Audible with awesome narrators
Sofi
May 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Gosh, I'm loving this series so much. Can't wait to read the last book.........
Katie Jones
It felt like not as much happened in this sequel; no real angst, no drama... & I love the drama. There was a lot of exploring... each other & that’s always fun, but I’m looking forward to their trip to London, I get the idea it may be eventful.
Annabel
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yes I loved this one just as much as the first one and I'm diving straight into the third one!!!
Shannon
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Caitlin Morgan Stunich is a real artist! I am so in love with this series. I cry, I laugh, I 'aww' and I blush. This story is developing so well and she has included so many little details it really makes you feel like you are right there with Lilith. I love how she's revealed more of Muse's story while also developing and healing the others. I'm almost sad to read the next book because then it will be over.
Yulia
May 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm starting to like the girl less and less... all of that repeating crying and mentioning again and again and X8 again at least that her dad died and how sad about it she is, and then how they are "all mine" =__= there's a limit to how many times you can read that and not get annoyed.
Please stop writing that, and get on with the other characters stories
Claire
This review originally appeared on BrizzleLass Books.

I picked this up as soon as I finished Groupie, I literally couldn’t wait to read more about these beautiful characters who I had found completely addictive. Picking up right where Groupie left off, Roadie continues the story of Lilith and the band members of Beauty in Lies.

As the six make a solid commitment to each other, the relationship grows beyond sex into something deeper and much more heartfelt as Lilith helps them and herself start to
bookbabereviews / brianna j.
“We fight and we cry and we fuck and we bleed, but it's when we give our hearts away that we find what we need.”

I swear, this is hands down one of my favorite contemporary RH series out there. These six people are so incredibly broken. Dead parents, sick parents, abusive and downright nasty parents. They grew up with so little true love that they don’t know what to do when they find it.

Five men, tattooed, broken, and bleeding. Lilith is the center of their world but this book opened up the
Anna
May 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rh
This is one seriously hot and steamy book. It picks up right where Groupie left off and continues the journey to New York. I like all the characters in the group and how they are written and I enjoy finding out about their pasts. What it is that haunts each of them, bringing them together and making them work so well together. I feel like this is written where we really get a feel for them and can sense who they are. Rock-Hard Beautiful is the first series I've read by C.M. and I think her ...more
Briana Michaels
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
How is it possible to be so giddy over this many characters???? What a great continuation of this series. I loved learning more about each of them - Muse, you broke my heart man. Ransom and Pax... I'm sooo watching you. Mikey (can I call you Mikey?) you just keep being your intense self. And Cope? Dude....

But let's not leave out the main squeeze, Lilith Tempest Goode. I wasn't sure about her in the first book, but now I want to be friends. I get it now. I do. And I wish I could actually see her
Felicia
Jan 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
I feel like the only reason I'm continuing on with reading this series is for the smut and the boys. Because I've grown to love the five of them! And I am having usch a hard time picking between them all.

I feel the same with this book that I did for the first one. There really isn't anything to the story other than the guys falling in love with Lil, Lil falling for the guys, and lots and lots of sex. We also learned some back story of the guys. But that's about all there is to this story.

I feel
Veronica LaRoche
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series just gets better and better and definitely more hotter. Lil and her sexy men of Beauty in Lies will have you go on an emotional rollercoaster ride and you will not want to get off. I’m addicted to this series, addicted to this characters that I can’t wait too read Moxie. These characters have gone through such heartache and together they can survive anything. Definitely more then a 5 Star read. If you love reverse Harem, kinky sexy reads and love a one handed read then this is a book ...more
Antonella's book world
Don’t know why but there is something I don’t like in this series and it’s the main character’s personality Lilith. She’s in this kind of mood and then all of a sudden she is in another one. First she thinks of her dead dad and then all of a sudden she wants to have sex with them. I can’t understand her, she really annoys me so I don’t know if I’ll be able to stand to read all the next book with her being like this.
Simone, Only on  Tuesdays
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ok, to be really honest I didn't expect much from this book as the first was kick-a$$ as in a-mazing. So in all honestly this book is no better than the first but damn it is right up there with Groupie. It has you hanging on for every chapter the plot doesn't repeat like I have found with some other series.
Nikisha Neely
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have no words

This book had me all in my freaking feelings I laughed I cried and all that good stuff. If you like raw real emotions this series delivers.
Aroha Spark
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun read totally read it.
Jessica Marie Sebaugh
Sep 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-romance
4.5/5
saD girl hours
first book was better, this slowed down
Lisa Mandina
Sep 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
I didn't actually like this one quite as much as the first one, but it still was pretty good. I liked how the relationships between all of the worked. For the most part the sex scenes were all pretty good, although a few were a bit more than are what I enjoy reading, but not enough to keep me from reading. And it definitely left it so that I'm going to need to get the next book. The first one was so good I did go ahead and buy this one for a higher price than I normally do for ebooks, $3.99, and ...more
Cheryl Sedman
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow

This book like the first one was freaking amazing. The love and heartbreak brought together to make an epic read, blew my mind. The guys are all broken but fixable with the love of lilath and the same for her.
100% recommend giving this book and series a go as I'm sure you will fall in love with muse, ran, cope, pax and Michael too
Taylor
Well C.M. Stunich, you've done it again. I loved Roadie!

Roadie picks up where Groupie left off, with Lilith dating the Band, not just one, but all 5 of them. I have to say the dynamics of al the characters makes this one of the best Reverse Harem books i've ever read. Each character knows their role in the relationships and are developing their feelings for Lilith in their own way.

The book follows the 6 broken hearts on their tour across America, and into Canada to begin their world tour. There
Puna
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gah! Another good book for C.M. Stunich. I like this rockstar romance. The story is evolving, characters are growing, healing, changing, and I love every bloody second of it.

I can't wait to start the next one. I can't wait to see what happens. Lilith and her men are amazing. They use pain, sex, and love to heal them, to move on, to forgive. This book is great because these characters are authentic.

It's a classic CM Stunich book. Lots of sex, lots of twists, lots of dark (but in a good way, but
Urban Fantasy Fanatic
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Rock Hard Beautiful Trilogy
Groupie (#1)
Roadie (#2)
Moxie (#3)

OMG I don’t know where to start with this series, it was fantastic. The rock hard trilogy is an emotional reverse harem.

The main female character Lilith finds herself with no job, money, or home after the death of her father, she’s stranded, alone and grieving at a rock concert hoping to sell her tickets to get some money. There begins the journey of the beautiful rock series and Lilith’s adventure with five beautiful and sexy
Sarah MacDougall
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Roadie is the second book is the Rock-Hard Beautiful series and it starts where Groupie left off. You definitely need to read Groupie first in order to know whats going on. Roadie has the same great writing style with more of a focus on the backgrounds on the band members. Histories of their families, past relationships, their own tragedies and heartbreaks. Each chapter is in a different persons perspective and I really love that .Being as there are so many characters to keep track of, it's nice ...more
❤Bibi's Book Blog❤
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reverse-harem, menage
So I picked up this #2 book in the Rock-Hard Beautiful series, as soon as I finished Groupie! If you’ve read my review of the first one you’ll know I was very undecided of whether I loved it or hated it, and I’m proud to say I FINALLY know! In Roadie the individual characters, and the group dynamic becomes better. Lilith seems more calm, collected and perfectly flawed as she embraces her new place in life. She knows her love for her men equals their love for her, and she wants to help every ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Broken Empire (Boys of Oak Park Prep, #3)
  • Defiant Princess (Boys of Oak Park Prep, #2)
  • Savage Royals (Boys of Oak Park Prep, #1)
  • The Lie (Kings of Linwood Academy #2)
  • The Risk (Kings of Linwood Academy #3)
  • Altered by Fire (Undercover Sinners Trilogy #1)
  • The Help (Kings of Linwood Academy, #1)
  • Summer and Smoke (The Bullets, #2)
  • Broken (Evergreen Academy #2)
  • Love and Lead (The Bullets, #3)
  • Bound (Evergreen Academy #3)
  • Unmasked (Evergreen Academy #4)
  • Revenge (Kings of Mercia Academy #2)
  • Sunshine and Bullets (The Bullets, #1)
  • At the Buzzer (The Ballers of Rockport High, #3)
  • Void
  • Foul Line (The Ballers of Rockport High, #2)
  • Outcast (Kings of Mercia Academy #1)
C.M. Stunich is a self-admitted bibliophile with a love for exotic teas and a whole host of characters who live full time inside the strange, swirling vortex of her thoughts. Some folks might call this crazy, but Caitlin Morgan doesn't mind - especially considering she has to write biographies in the third person. Oh, and half the host of characters in her head are searing hot bad boys with dirty ...more

Rock-Hard Beautiful (4 books)
  • Groupie (Rock-Hard Beautiful, #1)
  • Moxie (Rock-Hard Beautiful, #3)
  • Reverie (Rock-Hard Beautiful, #4)
“Lilith,” he says, and he sounds so boy next door, so apologetic, that I can hardly even believe he's breaking up with me. [...]
I told you - I told you - that guys like Copeland Park were the most dangerous. The nice ones, the sweet ones, the ones that promise that everything will be okay with a single look. They're the ones that fuck you over the hardest.”
5 likes
“I've been living in fear. I've been living only in books. Which is fine, but … I don't want to just read about romance anymore, Lili” 5 likes