Start by marking “Unshakeable: 365 Devotions for Finding Unwavering Strength in God’s Word” as Want to Read:
Unshakeable: 365 Devotions for Finding Unwavering Strength in God’s Word

Unshakeable: 365 Devotions for Finding Unwavering Strength in God’s Word

God is bigger than your current story. Bigger than fear or shame or that voice in your head that whispers that you are not enough, too broken, or too flawed. Join Him in a closer relationship--one rooted in truth and  Unshakeable . In this daily devotional Christine Caine encourages you to find confidence to live as the person God created you to be.

Unshakeable is a great
Published October 24th 2017 by Zondervan

To ask other readers questions about Unshakeable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unshakeable

Start your review of Unshakeable: 365 Devotions for Finding Unwavering Strength in God’s Word
Kathy
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Unshakeable: 365 Devotions for Finding Unwavering Strength in God’s Word  by Christine Caine is a new devotional. Christine Caine has become one of my go to authors for Christian reading. She is insightful and inspiring.

Unshakeable: 365 Devotions for Finding Unwavering Strength in God’s Word is dedicated to Lisa Harper's adopted daughter, Missy. She is also Caine's niece by choice. Very sweet to note that right off the start.

Of course there are 365 devotions...one for every day of the year. This
Create With Joy
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Unshakeable is a beautifully designed, inspiring devotional that will encourage you to grow in your faith and to apply the principles of Scripture in your life. It’s perfect for anyone who wants to stretch their borders, who wants to walk in faith (not fear), who wants to be a vessel that God can use to do amazing things through!

Printed on glossy paper with a marble theme, Unshakeable is also perfect for gift-giving, reading and discussing with your friends!

This review contains an excerpt from t
Elliott
Oct 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
As I have previously mentioned, I am not one who typically likes daily devotionals. They tend to be like "fun size" candy or samples of food: just enough to get me interested but not enough to be filling. I tend to find the passages of devotionals to be too short to make any meaningful impact in my own daily life. Yet when I got a copy of Christine Caine's Unshakeable, I decided to use this as an opportunity to have a devotional with my younger son.

We adopted him when he was eight and, having gr
Christine Baptiste
It was almost kismet, always the right word at the right time❣
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Christine Caine is a powerhouse and "Unshakeable" is an awesome devotional for the entire year that is powerful. I love how each devotional starts with a Bible verse and the verse actually goes with the devotional. The devotional unpacks the Bible verse in a clear and powerful way with application or it prods questions in your own life to find out how the reader is living out the truth. The devotional always ends with a prayer that is a direct reflection of the devotional and it is very simple, ...more
Leslie M.
Dec 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
In today's society, it's easy to feel shaken. This devotional contains Bible verses that remind the reader God is always in control, so there's no need to fear, even in an ever-changing world.

There are 365 devotions. Each one contains a title, verse, message, and prayer, and they are short and to the point, making them easy to fit into a busy schedule. Messages seem a bit more geared toward women, and the book is set up for the calendar year. The devotions are relatable motivational, and a great
Jamie
Jan 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: christian-living
Enjoyed a year-long walk through scripture with Christine Caine, and I thoroughly enjoyed her voice, wisdom, wit, and personal challenge.
December 26th's devotion was about "Treasuring up Things" based on Luke 2:19 where we are told that "Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart." In this busy, crazy, hectic holiday season, amidst the food preparation, gift wrapping, baking for neighbors, attend parties and family gatherings, I was struck with the simplicity of treasurin
Lovely Loveday
Dec 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Unshakeable is a 365 day devotional that is a great way to add Scripture to your daily routine. This gorgeous hardcover book has a lovely cover with a teal marble look and the inside is just as lovely with matching teal and tan marble print. Unshakeable is an inspiring devotional that is sure to encourage you to grow in your faith. Each day is dated and includes a verse, message, prayer, and reflection making it an easy to fit into your bust schedule. Unshakeable would make a lovely gift for fam ...more
Debbie
I received this as a gift from my partner's sister . She has been using it as she goes through some personal stresses and felt it would be a great book for me as I face breast cancer again.

The devotions in Unshakeable are strengthening and empowering.

They aren’t long, preachy writings, but short and get down to business inspirations.

I highly recommend.
Kalena
Nonfiction/Christian devotional. This devotional pulls from the author’s works in a year-long format. I enjoyed the short daily reminders of God’s provision and goodness. Very positive and I enjoy Christine Caine’s enthusiasm for encouraging others.
Megan Byrd
Dec 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-books-read
A 365 day devotional with a verse, a message, and a short prayer. I was very encouraged by many of the devotions in the book. It was short enough that I could commit to reading one each day. I would recommend it to someone looking for a way to focus on God each day.
Jamie Holloway
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I enjoy Christine Caine. I always feel edified when I read her. This devotional is awesome. Love it.
Stephanie L Hill
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
a simple yet challenging devotional for your year. a must read!
Rachel
Jan 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
One of the more enjoyable yearly devotionals I've used in many years. Great nuggets each day. ...more
Maria Elmvang
A 3.5 star review.

Rather than trying to come up with 365 different devotions, I wish that Christine Caine had boiled down her message to perhaps the 50-75 best ones. There were some absolutely AMAZING devotionals in the collection, that I bookmarked and will return to regularly (July 30th and November 14th being my two favourites), but there were also many that felt like repeats, didn't bring anything new to the table, or where it was kinda obvious that she was struggling for topics to fill out
Kim Huey
Dec 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Helped me get through 2020!

This book was written and published before the mess that was 2020, and I started on January 1 when the year was shiny and new. Yet, this book somehow had the wisdom I needed for every day. I have read other books by this author and done other Bible studies, as well as heard her speak in person - I could hear that voice each day giving the inspired word for every day.
Caroline Moody
Sep 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was given to me during my first hospitalization by my work family. It was during my second hospitalization of the month that I happened to read the devotion called, God’s Grace in Battle. The words were so meaningful to me that day and in the days to come for I had been diagnosed with cancer at the age of thirty-five. It helped me to reaffirm that God was with me and that there were blessings waiting for me. It was as if God wanted me to read those words and it was predestined. It help ...more
Shannon Maddox
I'd give this devotional a strong "meh." It was just OK.

It was very mom-centered. So, if you're a mom, you love it. If not, you'll find yourself bored and excluded a lot of the time, and hurrying through to finish it the rest of the time.
Michelle
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Beautiful Devotional!

I’m not exactly sure how I stumbled across this book a few months ago, but it has become a refreshing and inspiring addition to my daily Bible study, and I’ve recommended it to many fabulous women in my life.
Wynona Eulin
Jan 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very good book looked forward to reading it daily

It is very relatable not difficult to follow and I will be picking it back up again. The reading were very enlightening and thought provoking.
Jamee Valentine
Jan 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So relevant to everyone

I actually ha e you this devotional for 2 years and even through the 2nd year it seemed liked most days it hit home with exactly what I needed to study with the Lord on that day. If not for me, someone who I knew needed to hear it!
Michelle
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great inspiration and focus to start my day!
Ronald M. Bashore
Very Relevant

Christine has a way of applying God's word to our every day needs and concerns, and encouraging us to draw closer to God.
Kathy Parish
Jan 12, 2020 rated it liked it
Not my favorite devotional book but it did speak to me personally several times during a stressful year.
Toluwalope Dare
May 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing devotional. I am very picky about devotionals and find few ones that satisfy me. This one was beyond my expectations. It had good encouragement for each day and it was easy to understand.
Laura J. Nemcek
Excellent devotional

Daily inspiration to uplift you - I recommend this to everyone and the assurance of Gods Love and Salvation fir you
Cheryl Blow
Dec 31, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Awesome devotional

Awesome devotional! A must read for everyone! Whether you are a Christian or not. It will lift your spirit . It is very relevant for our season.
Mark Butler
Dec 31, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love this devotional

It was pleasure I look to forward to reading and meditating on what I read each day excellent read will read again
Sami
Dec 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Couldn’t have imagined a more perfect daily reminder to get me through 2020.
Dara Singleton
Jan 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This daily devotional is one I go back to over and over again. I would highly recommend!

• God Hears Her: 365 Devotions for Women by Women
  • God Is With You Every Day
  • Sex, Jesus, and the Conversations the Church Forgot
  • 3 Day Potty Training
  • God Will Carry You Through
  • Solitude (Dimension Space #1)
  • The Furnace Girl: The Mysterious case of Elfrieda Knaak
  • Grace, Not Perfection: Embracing Simplicity, Celebrating Joy
  • The Greatest Beer Run Ever: A Memoir of Friendship, Loyalty, and War
  • Brain Health From Birth: Nurturing Brain Development During Pregnancy & the First Year
  • The Pregnancy Companion: A Faith-Filled Guide for Your Journey to Motherhood
  • The Story Devotional: Discover Your Role in God's Story
  • Emotionally Healthy Spirituality: Unleash a Revolution in Your Life In Christ
Christine Caine is an Australian born, Greek blooded, lover of Jesus, activist, author and international speaker. She and her husband, Nick, founded the global anti-human trafficking organization, The A21 Campaign. They also founded Propel Women, an organization designed to activate women to fulfill their God-given passion, purpose, and potential. Christine is the author of six books including Una ...more

News & Interviews

“That’s why the old saying goes that failing to forgive is like ingesting poison and expecting the other person to die.” 1 likes
“Almighty God, please help me find peace in remembering the storm is not big to You. Please help me choose to trust You today and always.” 0 likes