Start by marking “Devlin (SEALs of Honor #11)” as Want to Read:
Devlin (SEALs of Honor #11)

(SEALs of Honor #11)

A four man unit brushes up against Mason and his 'Keepers' unit. Sparks fly from the beginning as not one of the men are looking for romance. But there's no choice - cupid has a soft spot for SEALS and he's lined his sights up on Devlin next. :)

The right place at the right time… or the very wrong place…

As part of a group helping to training Afghan soldiers, Devin is doing
Published May 1st 2017 by Valley Publishing Ltd. (first published April 26th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Devlin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Devlin

Heather
Apr 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
This was a great addition to the both of the SEAL series that Dale Mayer is currently writing. While technically it is part of the SEALs of Honor series since Devlin is still an active duty SEAL, it had plenty of cross over from the characters in the SEALs for Hire series featuring retired SEALs. Either way, it was a very enjoyable story. The book features characters from previous series entries, but it can be read on it's own.
Even though Devlin is certain he doesn't want to be like one of his f
Shaly
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dale-mayer
4.5 Stars

**ARC RECEIVED IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW**

Absolutely loved this addition! So far Tesla was my favorite female lead but Bristol is definitely giving her a run for her money. Just as smart as Tesla, maybe a bit more. Witty, strong and a no nonsense attitude, I loved her character!

This was engaging from the very first chapter though I will admit these damn criminals just plain suck at kidnappings! I mean I'm glad all the good guys make it, but damn it wouldn't kill these criminals t
Nicola Pike
May 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You would think 12 books in they would run out of things to write but SEALS of Honor: Devlin is just as good as the other books in the series. Okay this isn't the height of literature but it delivers exactly what it promises. We have our happy endings. We have cute guys running around being heroes. We have the added bonus that the damsel in distress is super smart and saves herself most of the time. We have some action and the bad guys getting their just desserts. So it doesn't have twists or su ...more
Donna Ferriola
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
SEALs of Honor - Devlin

This is another amazing adventure of the Keeper SEALs of Honor when Revlon finds his true love Bristol while in Afghanistan who had done a drone demonstration. Her tent and assistant Colleen went up in flames after the show and her life was now in danger. She was the engineer who designed these amazing drones and she had to fulfill a contract for fifty drones with the deadline fast approaching and she was under the gun for completion. If she did not honor this contract it
C. Erani Kole
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shoutouts, military
*voluntarily and honestly reviewed the ARC I received from Maxwell Author Services*

Loooove! I didn't think I'd love another installment more after Brett (the last one) but wow! It feels like I'm falling in love with this series all over again. The writing really clicked with me, and the whole experience of Bristol's home and the work she literally brought home was exciting. The Seals are used to their fair share of extremely intelligent and successful women, but with Bristol, they're dealing wit
Wendy Hodges
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Espionage, underhandedness and betrayal are just a few of the things happening in this book. It starts with a training practice on some new drones in Afghanistan, but the builder of said drones is up against the clock trying to get a big order ready but for some reason things keep cropping up that put her further behind. What follows is full of suspense and mystery, a roller-coaster ride of events to keep you glued to the pages not wanting to miss a moment. As always these guys step up to not on ...more
CarolKat
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nothing like a fire to disturb a Military encampment. One that has a body.

Devlin and 2 others from his team as well as Mason four of his men are here for training on some new drones. Devlin is particularly interested in talking to the engineer who designed them.

Bristol is on a deadline, one that has been seriously impacted by this training. The company buying her drones insisted on this exercise and refused her the time off, so she was working on the project as well.

Devlin has been by her side s
Fleur
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
You know how you think after so many books in a series it has to start being same old same old ... definitely not in this series !!
Bristol is smart and driven however under attack by someone who wants her to fail unfortunately for them Devlin has decided to take a liking to her and not only he, but also some others from his Team as well as the Hero's for Hire will make sure she gets her job done and stays safe ... well hopefully!
This book was choc full of a great full story as well as characters
Lisa Gibbs
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Devlin is not looking for love but it certainly finds him but of course not at the most opportune time! He is assisting in the training of Afgan troops when he meets a beautiful drone designer named Bristol. Her work has been sabataged and now someone is dead. She is made to look guilty but with Devlin and his teammates on her side, the truth will come out.

She and Tesla are good friends and between she and Devlin reinforcements are called in to help her complete the job. They are faced with kid
Maryjane
May 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Devlin and the rest of his team are in Afghanistan getting ready to train on some drones and they are all pumped up for their training session. That is when Devlin met Bristol and her assistant Colleen training the men on the drones. Then all of a sudden "Fire!" And it was the tent that Colleen was, working on the drones, that her and Bristol shared. The tent was burnt, Collen was killed, and Devlin went to Bristol's aide, he just couldn't leave her alone. And so it began. This is one of the bes ...more
Karen Voitik
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
>Book review - Devlin

>I am an independent reviewer. This book is the 12th book in the Seals of Honor series and ends with an HEA. Devlin is a Navy Seal in Afganistan for a drone presentation. The drone's inventor, Bristol, is a genius. The descriptions of the things her drones can do and the high tech advancements were incredible to read about.

>Once someone starts to sabotage and attack Bristol, Devlin steps in to help. Most of the Seal gang is back and helping Bristol and Devlin deal
Jo-Ann Fitzgerald
Aug 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
The hero in this one was feeling left out, but he was ok with it as well. He and another small group attend some training. The session starts and he is drawn to one of the instructors only to find she's the developer as well. There was an accident/murder but no one knows who did it. The other problem was the delay in what's destroyed and getting everything done on time. Our hero doesn't want the heroine to fail, so he sends out a help message a few times but can she get everything done on time? ...more
Denise
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have loved every book in the 'SEALs of Honor' series. 'Devlin' was no exception. The storyline was fast paced, full of action and kept me glued to the pages. The way it played out was awesome. Devlin was another Seal that refused to believe he would ever be a Keeper, but that didn't work out the way he thought. The characters are bad-ass and hot as hell Seals, non military types and all around great people. Bristol was a fierce, headstrong, independent powerhouse that turned bad-ass when neede ...more
Dawn Cruikshank
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Devlin

WOW! Another exciting story. Devlin said he never wanted to fall in love. Along comes Bristol and things changed drastically for Devlin. Bristol is a genius in her own right but when the company she has a contract with for her drones starts sabotaging her work, Devlin, along with his team and other friends come to help Bristol, she can't help but be grateful. It's sad about her dad to dementia hits hard, Bristol throws herself into her work. I love Bristol's toys. I am happy these two foun
Babs
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, seals
I love this series and it keeps getting better and better. It has been nice to see Devin grow up so to speak through out this series and to have his own story was great.

The book features some past characters which was nice to see again.

After meeting Bristol it doesn't take too long for Devin to come around like his brothers and want a long term relationship. She didn't want to even come to the training to begin with.From rescuing her and protecting he falls hard. There are some twist to keep the
Kellie
Jun 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Devlin is in Afghanistan with his team doing a training with drones. Bristol is the owner of the drones and one of her coworkers has been murdered. Someone has compromised her software and sabotaged her drones. With a contract for the drones looming can Devlin and his team help her fulfill her contract while keeping her safe and find who is trying to ruin her new company.
Another winner for Dale Mayer
Deeann Pullman
May 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've read many of Dale's books and I keep saying it's my favorite but everyone she's written is my favorite I don't know she does it but she's done it again with the action and romance of Devlin and Bristol story you can't go wrong when you read one of her books. Devlin is a member of the seal team and sent to Afghanistan and is on the base doing some training with some new high tech drones and never thought he'd meet the woman who'll steal his heart. It's another must read.
Kim Otis
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Trust this author for a great time!

Espionage, underhandedness and betrayal are just a few of the things happening in this book, again it goes back to trust! As always these guys step up to not only help but go above and beyond the call of duty. As always these guys step up to not only help but go above and beyond the call of duty,
Davia
Loved it!

These books are fun and suspenseful! I love the pairing Dale creates I find each woman strong in her own way which I really appreciate. The suspense and technology was really good and the team is always 110 percent which makes the books that much better. Bravo write on. Love how Ice showed up as well as Tesla.
Stella Lynne Thomas
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hard to put down.

I enjoyed this book. This series is so hot. The plot is full of surprises. The drones are so realistic. I am looking forward to reading more of this author's work.
S. R. Lewis
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Suspense, excitement, romance

This is a very enjoyable story with great male and female characters. I love their strength, loyalty, and intelligence. The story has lots of suspense and action as well as romance. Great!
Marion Lent
Oct 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Holy Smartness!

Wow! I thought I would be a bit bored by this book, as technical stuff isn't exactly my forte. Was I ever wrong! Fun, action packed and some seriousness all in one. You can't go wrong!
Cheri
May 04, 2017 rated it liked it
Devlin

I love all the seals of honor books but would have like to see more action. The first 4 or 5 books in the series had a lot if action and the last few i just seemed to be skimming over pages.
Bonnie L Hampton
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love 💘💘💘 this series

This story is the 12th story in this series. This one is about Devlin as the title says. 😁 I have enjoyed all of these stories and just keep reading 📚 them. Dale Mayer is a fantastic author and I hope that will never stop ✋✋✋🌈👏🎉
Sara
Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome! Loved the story, well written and full of laughter and light mood enough to entertain, loved the characters, both new and old ones. Well done again author!
Judy
Jun 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoy this series. Can't wait for the next one. I also enjoy Heroes for Hire.
CJ
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A roller coaster of fun and love. Devlin is another hit in the Seals of Honor series.
Cynthia Siermienski
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
SEALs of Honor: Devlin

Another wonderful story. It was a great book with a little bit of intrigue and a lot of love. Can't wait to read more.
Jodi
Aug 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Pulled me in from beginning
Linda Chase
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Enough

No I can't get enough of these seals and their heroines.the story line was great getting some of Levis people as a two for one

• Bitten Under Fire
  • SEAL the Deal (SEAL, #2)
  • His Trouble in Tallulah (In the Line of Duty, #2)
  • Promise To Defend (Rescue Ops #2)
  • Offside (Pro-U #2)
  • The Night Watch (Blood Red #2)
  • Two Weddings and a Fugitive (The Chanel Series Book 4)
  • Smittened (Misfit Brides, #3)
  • Exposed (Edgars Family #5)
  • Out for the Count (Worth the Fight, #3)
  • Forsaken Duty (Red Team #9)
  • Resurrected (Gwen Sparks, #5)
  • Best Man for Hire (Front and Center, #3)
  • Absolving His Sins (Trident Security, #7)
  • Code Name: Nina's Choice (A Warrior's Challenge, #3)
  • Betrayed (Undercover, #3)
  • Wicked Shadows (Steele Security #5)
  • Seducing the Billionaire's Secretary
Dale Mayer is a USA Today bestselling author best known for her Psychic Visions and Family Blood Ties series. Her contemporary romances are raw and full of passion and emotion (Second Chances, SKIN), her thrillers will keep you guessing (By Death series), and her romantic comedies will keep you giggling (It's a Dog's Life and Charmin Marvin Romantic Comedy series).

She honors the stories that come

SEALs of Honor (1 - 10 of 22 books)
  • Mason (SEALs of Honor, #1)
  • Hawk (SEALs of Honor, #2)
  • Dane (SEALs of Honor, #3)
  • Swede (SEALs of Honor #4)
  • Shadow (SEALs of Honor #5)
  • Cooper (SEALs of Honor #6)
  • Markus (SEALs of Honor, #7)
  • Evan (SEALs of Honor, #8)
  • Chase (SEALs of Honor, #9)
  • Brett (SEALs of Honor, #10)