Start by marking “Flightpath (Titan World)” as Want to Read:
Flightpath (Titan World)

Flightpath

(Soaring Love #1)

4.3  ·  Rating details ·  190 Ratings  ·  58 Reviews
From New York Times best-selling author Cristin Harber and Amber Addison comes an exciting collaboration…

Being married young isn't a thing of the past in Louisiana. And for Madelyn and Seth, it's a way of life. Except, no one prepared them for the road ahead.

Moving to new places more times than either of them could count with new battles to fight at every stop, their roa
Kindle Edition
Published January 24th 2017 by Titan World LLC

To ask other readers questions about Flightpath, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Flightpath

Nicola
Apr 24, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Flightpath grabbed my attention at the blurb which sounded right up my street: a young, married couple coping with Air Force life and the deployments which come as part of that package. Plus it’s loosely linked to Cristin Harbor’s Titan series and I’m all for a bit more of Cash Garrison who also features.

description

Split into three sections—Before, Present and Epilogue, Seth and Madelyn take us on a journey spanning several years. And whilst there’s no question that Amber Addison can create endearing char
Dianne
Wedding bells sound for young love, but being married to a military man has its downfalls as two young people learn when deployments and re-ups send Air Force Pararescue pilot, Seth Blaise into the middle of danger on a regular basis thousands of miles from home and his new bride, Maddie.

As Maddie struggles with a life spent alone, she tries to always understand why Seth is driven to help his country, but it is a bumpy road they travel. For anyone who has been a military spouse, this will be a t
Dimple
Jan 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
5 Amazing Stars

As a blogger, I'm privileged to read new authors all the time. It's so exciting to hear a new voice enter the arena I love so much. Quite often, they're good. Sometimes they're great... I am without words to describe how incredible this book is.

This book doesn't read like fiction, it reads like real life for the millions of military families out there today and the reality of deployment. It reminded me a lot of American Wife by Taya Kyle. This was truth in fiction. Flightpath had
Sofia Lazaridou
Apr 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When I first saw that half of the book was about the past and the other half was about the present, I became worried because a lot of things can happen in the past and mess with everything. I am also not a big fan of flashbacks and I wasn't sure how much i would like the book. Turns out that the past was my favorite part of the book. Seth and Maddie grow a lot on that part and we see some of the most important moments of their lives over the years. The second part happened really fast, like in t ...more
Sarah  (sarahandherbookshelves)
You guys!! I adored this book it had me feeling all the emotions! This is a new favourite and I need more Amber Addison books stat!!!

Flightpath is the story of a married couple Maddie and Seth. Seth is a PJ and is in the military. These two have such a strong and beautiful relationship. From the first page you can tell how much these two care for each other and how much they need one another. I also really respect both of them, as it must be so hard for military families when one of the spouses
K's Secret Books
Apr 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved it!! I devoured this book. I enjoyed the characters so much. They were both fierce, loving and loyal. Hearing both Maddie and Seth's struggle during their time apart was the key to this story. There is undeniable chemistry, love, and respect between these two. It was beautifully written. I'm looking forward to hearing Katie and Matt's story.
j white
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant

I loved every word of this book. I have laughed and cried, boy did I cry. Seth and Maddie are such a great couple, who endure so much. Love kept them strong. Guest appearance from Cash Garrison was the icing on the cake.
Jacqueline
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
LeeAnn Miller
Feb 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Very well done!

Would have liked a little more Titan than just occasional mentions of Cash. How was Seth buddies with Cash without Roman being involved? Those two were stitched at the hip until Cash's HEA in Garrison's Creed. Even then, they are in each other's pockets when not with their women. A bit more Titan in this Titan World novella and it could have garnered a 5 star rating. Conversely, as a stand alone, without being Titan World, this story may have garnered a 5 star as well, based on t
WTF Are You Reading?
Seth and Madelyn Blaise always knew that they would be together. They just fit.
Married when Madelyn is just 19. The couple vow that whatever challenges life brings, they will face together.
But when Seth decides to pursue his dream of joining the Air Force and becoming part of their elite Pararescue Corps. Both their love and their bond are tested in ways that neither Seth nor his wife could ever imagine. Ways that you as the reader will never forget.

Seth and Madelyn Blaise's story is one the mi
Carol Oliveira
In Flightpath we follow the story of Seth and Madelyn and the struggles that being a military family can be.

Seth enlists after marrying Madelyn at 19. He feels like he's found his calling in being a PJ in the military and purpose in saving lives of brave men and women who serve their countries overseas.

Being left behind isn't easy for Maddie, though. She struggles with her worry for Seth, with how much she misses him and how incredibly hard being a military wife, a mom and your own person can be
Kelly
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-favourites
I'm told this is Amber Addison's debut book, but I don't believe it. I've read a lot of 'first books' and only a handful have been worthy of a 3/ 4 star review. Flightpath? A solid 5. The story is a well written, emotional rollercoaster. I adored Seth, I empathised with Maddie; I was rooting for them from the get go. It reads like either; a lot of research went into this book, or Amber has lived it/ known someone that has. The story focuses on the ups and downs a relationship has when one partne ...more
Robin
Jan 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great Read

Must read!! I'm very surprised that Amber has not written tons of books before this one. Seth and Mads story is an Inspiring novel about what military families go through during deployment. It's funny, sad, and just an all out great read. Kudos to you Amber Addison
Natshane
Apr 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc

Flightpath is an emotional and empowering journey of a young couple's life - from the joy of falling in love and being married to ultimately have their love tested against all odds.

When the choice has to be made between serving his country or saving his only love, is love strong enough to withstand the time and distance? Or will it be her greatest sacrifice? And his ultimate loss?

The author achieved a huge something with this book, Maddie and Seth's story is as close to reality as a fiction cou
Ptiteaurel
Flightpath est le premier roman d'Amber Addison dont je découvre évidemment la plume. Il s'agit d'une romance militaire et de la vie d'une femme de militaire. J'ai passé un bon moment même s'il me manquait certains éléments pour m'attacher complètement aux personnages.

j'ai passé un moment sympathique de lecture mais Amber Addison gagnerait à approfondir le développement de ses personnages car nous avons parfois le sentiment de n'avoir qu'une enchaînement de faits sans en comprendre les tenants
LajaTheReader
May 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So I’m writing this a few days after reading but I wanted to get this review up!

I haven’t read many military romances but this one was really good. I don’t know much about the military period but it still intrigued me. I liked that this wasn’t your typical military man fall in love kind of romance, but the couple was already together from the start. The story was really about how a couple deals with being in the military and how the wife deals with being alone and figuring out what she wants to
RuAnna
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amber Addison's debut novel of love and the struggle of a military family is narrated by its own main characters. Amber brings us into Seth and Maddie's world in the most intimate way, telling their own stories through their thoughts and dialogue. Amber immediately pulls her readers in and holds them throughout the story, making them feel they are at home in Seth and Maddie's world.
This novel is part of the Titan World Series.
Congrats on a wonderful debut Amber !
#LYH
Cathy
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Flight path - A Fantastic Read

Amber Addison's debut novel is an amazing insight into the honor, duty, loyalty and love between a military spouse, his wife, brothers in arms and all the conflicting emotions this life style breeds. Such an amazing story line that mixes the varying emotions our military men, women, husband, wives, children, families and their brother in arms face on a daily basis. Amber's ability to bring these emotions to the surface with her impressive story telling technique is
Kaylene Cherry
Jan 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You are introduced to 2 great characters and are hooked straight away. Following their story through the book you feel so many emotions. You'll love Maddie and Seth. You even see a Titan favourite in there too.

A Well written novel with heart. Clear your day cause once you start you won't wanna stop...
Dawn Myers
Sep 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was my first book by Amber Addison, in my opinion it was pretty good. I thought she did a pretty good job of portraying what a military wife and husband go through. For me I felt the struggle of both Maddie and Seth. I think the dual points of view helped with that. I definitely liked Maddie more than Seth. To me he was to self absorbed and didn't talk to her about what he was going to do. I could feel Maddie pulling away. Overall all I thought this book was entertaining.
Chris
Jan 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic!

You will really feel for the characters and what they go through to stay together. Love really does conquer all.
Sherri Martensen
Apr 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the book, it was a quick read and liked the arrangement of flipping between Seth and his wife's point of view. Kind of wished it had been a little longer with more details involving the airport scene but overall, well worth my time. I would recommend this book as part of the Titan World.
MammieBabbie
Jan 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was an incredibly emotive read that was heart rending, bittersweet and unforgettable. Amber Addison has soul and heat in her debut.

For a more in-depth review visit: http://mammiebabbie.com/2017/01/13/ti...
Novel Grounds
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
 /><br /><br /><a href=Goodreads|Amazon

Amber WOWS with her debut Novella. This novel is set in the Titan world, but is a standalone story and can be  read without reading any of the other stories that take place in this world.

Now, lets talk about how fantastic this book was. Amber writing style flows and she builds each chapter with such detail that you can picture each screen in your mind without any fault. It gives the book that extra emotion kick.

These characters will sear themselves onto your heart and you won't b
E-Reader Addict
Jan 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Flightpath is Amber Addison’s contribution to the Titan World series, a collection of 11 stories, written by 11 different authors, all with a connection to Cristin Harber’s Titan series. Since I really love the Titan series, I’ve committed to reading each of the 11 stories, even though some of them may not be in genres I would usually read. This story though, was right up my alley!

Maddie and Seth are a young, married couple who face the expected trials of any military family. There wasn’t really
Steph
Jan 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 star spangled patriotic stars.

Maddie and Seth Blaise married at just 19 years old and had the kind of love that only came around once in a lifetime. Maddie stood by Seth through Air Force Pararescueman training and deployment, sure that their love would survive anything. But multiple deployments, time apart and raising their daughter on her own has Maddie wondering just how much longer she can live like this. It'll take a threat to her life to show them both just how much they've been missing
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
5 "Golden Hour" stars
Not only is Amber one of the most fabulous women I have ever encountered, but she is an incredibly fierce writer and I am so glad you had to cojones to write this up because I have been crying into my bottle of wine (because I went straight for the bottle and dismissed the glass) for like 3 hours. As a military wife of a National Guard veteran I absolutely LOVED that the JOB - because it is a JOB - that the military wives/women behind their men do is equally as important. Th
Teresa
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow just Wow

For a first book by someone I consider as a friend and with our Team Titan Group, this was an awesome book. But most of all it makes you appreciate the women who stay by their men while they are deployed. I know this because I work with these brave men and women twice a month and cherish how they allow me to be one of their friends.

Maddie and Seth Blaise are a newly married couple when he decides to become a Pararescueman or PJ. The most elite and best of the best of the Air Force. A
Dany Matthews
Jan 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Next up in Titan World, Flightpath by Amber Addison.
This book was a hard for me to get into. I couldn't get used to the writing style at first. The characters and emotions were strong, I just got hung up on the format. Once I got the hang of it, I really enjoyed the book.
Flightpath has less of the suspense and action that I anticipated for a Titan connected novel, it was there, just not as heavily as others I have read. This book centers more on some very deep emotions.
I did get a tiny sneak
Gucci Girl
Feb 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Addison does a good job with this story. This is an emotional story and she gives us POV'S from both characters. Flightpath is an emotional story and you will feel the characters emotions coming off the pages. This is a love story about love at first site and sicking with your wife and husband though thick and thin, while still loving eachother. Seth the hero is defintely one of my book boyfriends. I also loved seeing Cash from Harber's Titan Group in Flightpath.
If you haven't checked ou
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Amber Addison is a southern mama who writes about real life love in small town USA. She enjoys writing contemporary romance that has it's ups and downs just like the trials that we face in our day to day. Love isn't perfect and she doesn't pretend that it is.

Amber writes anything from swoon worthy military guys to sexy soccer players. When she's not writing about hot guys and strong women, she's

Soaring Love (2 books)