Start by marking “His Alone (For Her, #2)” as Want to Read:
His Alone (For Her, #2)

His Alone (For Her #2)

4.04  ·  Rating Details ·  2,314 Ratings  ·  361 Reviews
Ryan Justice may be her boss, but nothing will stop him from making her his. USA TODAY and #1 ebook bestselling author Alexa Riley entices with a brand-new, full-length novel.

She thinks I'm perfect. A good boss, a good man. She thinks that I play by the rules.

She has no idea who I truly am. Why I'm really here.

Paige Turner is trying to outrun her past, but there it is, tos
Mass Market Paperback, 352 pages
Published March 28th 2017 by Carina Press

Cristina | CristiinaReads
Oct 01, 2016 Cristina | CristiinaReads rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-books
➳OH MY GOODNESS!! The second book with the story of Paige and Captain Ryan!

➳I knew that Alexa Riley would not stop with Miles and Mallory! Paige and Ryan are going to be so much fun to read, I cannot wait...

➳Pre-Order Links:
AmazonAmazon UKiBooksB&N

ARC kindly provided by publisher, in exchange for an honest review coming closer to release date...

➳Follow Me On:
BlogInstagramFacebookTwitter
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

descriptionI am not overly crazy about this cover. The guy is NOTHING like how I pictured Ryan, and again the title of the book should be the most prominent text on the cover. The author's name a tagline is too big and having it placed in the middle draws the eye to there instead of to the title where it should be drawn to.description

description I enjoyed this one a lot more than I did book one. The pacing was better. The plot had more depth. The characters were more developed. Ryan wasn't a creeper like Oz. Well, he wasn't unt
XxTainaxX
Mar 19, 2017 XxTainaxX rated it really liked it
For some reason this book felt a little different than the first in the series and all other AR stories for that matter. It definitely offered the characters a lot more room to develop with it being a full length novel and the pacing was slowed in some ways I haven't seen before from the writing duo.

Yes, we still get the obsessed alpha hero with Ryan but it felt somewhat dialed back in intensity. It might sound crazy because this dude WAS really obsessed as evidenced by something uncovered late
Alexa Riley
Mar 28, 2017 Alexa Riley rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Chantal ❤️
PICK IT UP LATER, MAYBE?

Stopped at 23%

I've been trying to read this book for days and I'm just bored with it.
Nothing wrong with the book it's just that I found their reasons for not being together LAME!

And I give up!
description

~She thinks she is damaged because she wants her father dead after watching her father kill her mother.

~And he is being protective of her because of his dark past.

End results; they both think they are too damaged for each other.

So reasons I stopped here are as follows:

1- Ther
Coco.V
Apr 06, 2017 Coco.V rated it really liked it
Entertaining and hot as always! Review to come...
Ramona
Apr 08, 2017 Ramona rated it it was ok

I am going to be really quick with this review, because sincerely I didn't like the book at all.. This is my second story from Alexa Riley and if I thought Everything for Her was pushed to a certain limit, this one was over the top pushed and exaggerated..

His Alone tells the story of Ryan and Paige. Ryan is Miles, Paige's brother, chief of security and the person he trusts most. At the end of Everything for Her we figure out that Ryan has been working in secret for Paige's and Milles father, who
Hana ♡
4 CAPTAIN Stars!!!

Now I know mostly everyone has super high expectations for Paige & Ryan's story... I know I was based on the glimpses we saw of them in book 1. I was so fricken' excited, especially when I saw this line in the prologue of this book...

"She thinks Miles was obsessed. She has no idea what obsession is."

MORE OBSESSED THAN MILES?! Sign me up!

However after completing the book, unfortunately our Captain did not back up this claim for me. I thought Miles was much more obsessed than
JewelsyGoolsy
Mar 29, 2017 JewelsyGoolsy rated it liked it
3.25 -better than the first book by 0.25- Stars

This one didn't blow my mind, but it definitely served its purpose in providing me my cheesy smut fix :)

I liked being in H's head more than the h's, because his thoughts made more sense and flowed less erratically. Unfortunately for me, I spent more time in the h's head than I would have liked, and having to read a full length AR story about cheesy smut, was a longer and more slower process than I would have liked.

Still, I would totally recommend t
Jo
Mar 28, 2017 Jo rated it it was amazing
She thinks I’m perfect. She thinks I look like Captain America. That I play by the rules. But she has no idea who I truly am. Or why I’m really here.

Paige Turner promised herself that she would get revenge against her father for what he did to her mother. She can’t let anything derail her plans, especially not her sexy and perfect boss, Ryan Justice. But she stood no chance against the heat between them.

She has no idea what obsession is. What a man like me will do to get what he wants.
I
Alex
Hopefully I'm a minority!

Kiss
Zzzzzz Zzzzzz

“I keep calling you kitten, because it gets you wet.”
Aha!

A bit action
Double wedding
Zzzzzz Zzzzzz

Ups, die epilogues! Yeah! Really liked them all!
And the MCs were actually sweet. But I skipped and skipped.

I blame switch to summer time…

83 x kitten
Kitten, Kitten, Kitten, Kitten, Kitten……….

Chitra *CJ*
Every time a new AR book is announced- I NEED IT IMMEDIATELY!! AAAAA!! THE WAIT!
RYAN AND PAIGE NEED TO ARRIVE ASAP!!!!!!

"You are the beginning and end of my life. Don’t make me live a life without you. Because I won’t survive. Without you there is no me. You have been my everything and I swear you’re all I know anymore.”

Ah finally my Captain arrived.
And it was a lovely ride.
"His Alone" is the second book after everything for her. In the previous book we got glimpses of Ryan and Paige. Now
SamJ ★Needs a HEA★
Check out this and my other reviews at My Blog, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and Pinterest

Copy received from netgalley in exchange for an honest review

★Book Basics★

Genre : - Cont. Romance
Series : - Stand Alone
Love triangle? - (view spoiler)
Cheating? - (view spoiler)
HEA? - (view spoiler)
Would I read more by this author/or in this series? - Yes
Rating - 4 stars

★Review★

I am glad AR decided to starting doing longer books, as tbh,
Jayme
3.5 stars. After the first book I've been waiting for Captain and Paige story. And still I really like the characters of this book, but sadly this suspense thread didn't hold my interest.

“You are mine until the earth stands still and there’s not a breath left in me.”

About the plot: Paige and Ryan work together as a security in the Osbourne company. He is actually her boss, but their relations never been stiff. It's clear he likes her and she likes to tease him. But they never went beyond that
Denna✌
Mar 29, 2017 Denna✌ rated it really liked it
Loved it! Loved Captain and Paige! Loved that he was obsessed with her. Loved the Paige shrine lol seriously wasn't expecting that! Pretty much loved everything about it. I will say the thing I loved the most though was the epilogue's I mean they killed it. Great hot and sexy read and also completely safe duh! Read it you will love it! I mean come on it's AR!
Aɤɩ
Apr 03, 2017 Aɤɩ rated it it was ok
My feelings about this book in short because I just couldn't bring myself to like anyone in this entire book, and it took me forever to finish it because I just couldn't get into it.
♡Tonya♡
Absolutely loved it!
Hot, steamy and safe...Captain was the perfect book boyfriend (if you're like me and love an OTT alpha/stalker hero).

It started a bit slow for me but It gained momentum and I so enjoyed it.

Alexa Riley hit it out of the park with the epilogue and set the bar really really high!
Heather andrews
Feb 18, 2017 Heather andrews rated it it was amazing
Ryan seriously knows his woman real well, “we’ll have two of the Angus burgers with bacon and cheese. She’ll have mayo and ketchup, but no onions or pickles, and I’ll take it how it comes. We want a dozen wings, half mild, half hot, an order of truffle butter popcorn, and cut fries. That should be it.”Paige starts to say something, but I do it for her. “And then we’d like to see the dessert menu when we’re finished.” Ryan is real protective of his woman, “kitten, I love you hanging on to me, but ...more
Talltree
Mar 29, 2017 Talltree rated it really liked it
Good read, but the pace suffers with the higher page count. Guess by definition insta-love/low-drama doesn't lend itself to long books.
I'd like to see books for the kids though-Henry and the twins, it'd be fun!
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo e38e579bd80f1b65c362399353c860_zpsdg7m7gnu.gif

The ladies of Alexa Riley are back at it again delivering a sexy, intriguing, and off the charts romance in their second full novel, His Alone. If you didn’t read the first book, it’s okay because this book can most definitely be read as standalone since Alexa Riley does an excellent job transitioning and introducing the previous characters from the first installment.

Captain..oh my Captain..swoon!!! If you are familiar with Alexa Riley and
Shayna
Delicious dialogue, entertaining characters, and an alluring plot, HIS ALONE by Alexa Riley held me captive from the very beginning. This amazing writing duo's second full-length romance was just as SEXY and just as ALPHA-LICIOUS as the first. If you are used to the quick, down and dirty novellas that this writing team puts out, be prepared to be kicked up a couple hundred notches. Don't get me wrong, HIS ALONE is still dirty, still HOT, and there is plenty of insta-love to go around, but this b ...more
Irene
4 stars

His Alone was a very enjoyable read.

I enjoyed the storyline, it was well written and the plot kept my interest all throughout the book.
Paige and Ryan were great characters and I loved watching them come together.

description

His Alone by Alexa Riley is the second book in the For Her series, each book can be read as a standalone and I highly recommend them.

Get your copy here...
Amazon: http://amzn.to/2nXyDqy
iTunes: http://apple.co/2ctY4NQ
B&N: http://bit.ly/2cV3C1l

Rose
WE ARE GETTING CAPTAIN. I REPEAT. WE ARE GETTING CAPTAIN. I'm so excited oh my god is it time yet? No? *pouts* okay. *counts down the days until release day*

- [edit] - REVIEW:
Captain was everything I wanted and more! Oh my god. From the very beginning of the book, reading how he came to be in Mile's life in the first place I couldn't wait to see how everything turned out. I am absolutely loving this series and what Alexa Riley has been doing with it. It has a little bit of everything and just en
Libby Harrison
I think this is the first AR romance that I did not finish. I DNF'd at chapter 20 beacuse of the following:

•Right off the bat I wanted to scream at them because of the constant internal dialogue of ‘I am not good enough for her/him’
•I really did not like Paige – she came across as vain and melodramatic

Side note: Ryan did grow on me…he was sweet
April ~ The Reading Belles
Complimentary copy from NetGalley.

Oh Captain, my Captain! Alexa Riley's full length novels never failed to feed my insta-love, guaranteed HEA and epilogue overload cravings.

Full review, also posted at The Reading Belles:

Warning: This book is over the top, cheesy, scorching hot, with virgin heroine who likes to pull the chains of the hero. Said hero is obsessed with her and destroys everything that gets between them. But they live happily ever after, that's for sure. If that is something that wou
Rhea_sways
UHH more of the same drab shit.

Very predictable, but then again you never read AR and expect any semblance of a plot.
I mean we all know what we are asking for going into the book..

I love the whole angsty over the top possessive H with all the caveman tendencies but like I said before I prefer the shorter doses.

No need to prolong with b.s just cut to the great sex scenes which I did not feel were present within this book.
I actually ended up skipping them which should be an atrocity in AR books so
Mar 16, 2017 Laura rated it did not like it
***ARC Provided by the Publisher and NetGalley***

I know I am in the minority with this review, and this is my review and the reasons (in no particular order but discussed in the order below)...

1. This is my first Alexa Riley novel
2. I requested the title because it was full-length
3. I am aware I am in the minority
4. I am aware the things I disliked are the hallmarks of this author
5. This is just my opinion

1. I have not read anything by this author previously. Yes, I have heard of her/them. Impos
Maria11
Mar 19, 2017 Maria11 rated it liked it
Not bad but not super great. I felt lost for some of it because I didn't read the first one. Ryan was super hot...he can Captin America me anytime.

It just solved all the problems quickly with no really hiccups. You were waiting for the big secrets and it was like really that's it?

Lots of sex.

Ok read. Received an ARC from the publisher through NetGalley.
Gi's Spot Reviews
Captain is finally here!!!

While reading Everything for Her I was dying to know more about Ryan and Paige, – ok, ok, I confess specially, the Captain; he was begging for my attention, lol – so when AR announced they would have their own story I screamed of joy and starting counting down the days until the C day, and here he is now!!!!

Captain really was everything I was dreaming of and more, so much more! He took my – and Paige’s, the lucky girl – breath away. He was indeed the perfect hero in my
Feb 21, 2017 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
ARC received for review

5++++++++++++ stars

As much as I loved Miles/Oz in book one, I'm more in love with Ryan/Captain. He is so yummy and HAWT and sexy and just perfect for Paige. They are just so amazing together. And don't even get me started on that wall of his. The drama with her and Miles' father is wrapped up, but still under whelming. We get to get lots of Mallory and Miles, and get to see him grow a little more in this book. Plus there are like SIX EPILOGUES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

Feel free to follow us ea
More about Alexa Riley...

For Her (3 books)
  • Everything for Her (For Her #1)
  • Claimed (For Her, #3)