Start by marking “Rightfully Wrong Wrongfully Right” as Want to Read:
Rightfully Wrong Wrongfully Right

Rightfully Wrong Wrongfully Right

Love is in the air again…and this time it’s steamy, bold and manipulative!

Gayatri, a rich, spoiled diva, is fighting to establish herself even as her tyrant father pushes her into a life not of her choice. Viraj is a genius and a con who shuns society and its hypocrisies.

Gayatri sees Viraj only as a means to an end. For Viraj, Gayatri is the epitome of all that he despises
Published August 1st 2016 by Rupa Publications India (2016)

To ask other readers questions about Rightfully Wrong Wrongfully Right, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rightfully Wrong Wrongfully Right

Start your review of Rightfully Wrong Wrongfully Right
Sundari Venkatraman
Sep 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
#RWWR is the story of Gayatri whom we met in both the first books. She’s the spoilt NRI daughter of billionaire businessman Dutta. There’s no love lost between father and daughter. Her only friend in the whole world is Nikhil Chandel (hero of #WMRE) who treats her like a younger sister.

When her father insists that she goes back to Amsterdam to wed the man he’s chosen for her, Gayatri panics. Nikhil’s wife Sneha and her best friend and business partner, Nandini go to her rescue. They get her a jo
Sruthi
Feb 14, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: desi-romantic
I read the first two books in this series and I am disappointed with this one , utterly disappointed . Never the less , I am gonna miss Nandini and Sneha.
Abhilash Ruhela
Aug 15, 2016 rated it liked it

I had read Varsha Dixit's Right Fit Wrong Shoe more than 5 years ago and since then I didn't get any chance to read other novels that she published in between. I finally laid my hands up on her latest release named "Rightfully Wrong Wrongfully Right". The cover page of the book is very appealing which might result in the sales of this book. When I read the 1st book by Varsha Dixit, I got very confused as I was new to fiction reading and remembering the multiple characters just tired me as a read
Sruthi
Dec 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Third and final book in this series , I love Varsha Dixit's writing but this one is not her best . The first two books were much better .
Janhvi
Oct 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-book
I haven't read any book by Varsha Dixit so Rightfully Wrong Wrongfully Right was my first read from her. It came recommended and I have to admit I took my time getting to it. I'm just going to come out and say this. I was pleasantly surprised my how much I enjoyed the book. I practically flew through the book, easily flipping through the pages. It was just such an easy and engaging read for me.

So Rightfully Wrong Wrongfully Right is the story of Gayatri and Viraj. Let's start with Gayatri. At fi
Shilpa Garg
Aug 27, 2016 rated it liked it
I have read Varsha’s earlier book Only Wheat Not White last year and quite liked her writing style. So, without a second thought, I picked her latest book Rightfully Wrong, Wrongfully Right. It pulled me in right from the first chapter and I finished reading it one evening during a train journey.

If you are looking for perfect hero or heroine – you will not find them in this book. Both Gayatri and Viraj have very evident character faults, but as the story progresses, one gets a glimpse of their r
Rubina
Nov 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
The Story
The old vamp from Ms.Dixit’s previous books revisits in this one as the main protagonist. Gayatri is some character. You will either love her or hate her[which I doubt very much] but I’m sure you cannot ignore. She will grow upon you with all her tantrums and the firebrand that she is. Ms. Dixit continues to enthrall her readers with her lively characters.

Viraj is a scientist and Ms. Dixit introduces him as the “The Crazy Mad Scientist”. You meet a man who is totally dedicated to his pr
Shalini | Muffytales
Sep 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I had been waiting to read this book, ever since I read the first two in this series – Right Fit Wrong Shoe and Wrong Means Right End. And of the three, this one stole my heart.

This story is of Gayatri Dutta, who has also made her appearance in the first two books and is known for her ruthlessness, if I may put it subtle. From being a villian to now a protagonist, I was keen to read her side of the story.

Gayatri is young, witty, spontaneous, brave but also rich. Her father Dutta, a billionaire b
Amit Yadav
Sep 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
“Rightfully Wrong Wrongfully Right” by Varsha Dixit is a nice read. It is full of moments of laughters, surprises and twists & turns which keeps the reader amused.

The character Viraj is very uniquely plotted. He is introvert most of the times involved in his work yet another time can be seen passionately into sex.

Story @ “Rightfully Wrong Wrongfully Right”

Viraj is a crazy scientist who is bored with his life- as nothing new was happening in his life!

Until Gayatri steps into his life to get him h
Shantala  (Shanaya Tales)
Originally Published on www.shanayatales.com

Note: This is the third and final book of a three-book companion series. A companion series is not a continuing series, which means that each book can be read as a standalone. And while these books do work as standalone reads, a fair amount of common, interconnecting threads run through them, which might be lost on people who read only one of these books. Which is why, it might be better to complete the trio, especially if you are someone like me, wh
Tarang Sinha
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was ok
My first book by Varsha Dixit was Xcess Baggage, and I really liked it! And, I'm waiting for the sequel.

The book starts off well. I liked the character of Sneha (Better than the last book where she was the protagonist) and her bond with her husband, Nikhil, and best friend, Nandini (She was the protagonist in the first book of this series). I liked the way their relationship with Gayatri (Which was not good in the last book) develops. The way they encourage her.

'Everyone has more downs than ups.
Arti
Sep 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The cover is BEAUTIFUL. The silver hearts, the chocochip cup cake, the champagne glasses and the background, all seem to reflect the emotions of the book. The plot is simple, but there is a love triangle. The characters been beautifully built (this is the same for all the books in the trilogy) and even the protagonists of the previous two books have a role to play in the story. I loved the way Gayatri and Viraj keep sparring and how Viraj feels he has to keep pretending.

The language used is simp
Dee James
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is the third in the series, which starts with Right Fit Wrong Shoe. I have just two words to describe this book - Simply Brilliant! Why? What's so special about this book? The way Varsha has etched the protagonist's character. Already appearing as a less desirable character in the first two books, as a reader one will not know what to expect of Gayatri. But, hats off to Varsha, she has done absolute justice to the lead, making the reader root for her as soon as we get into the story.

T
Geetanjali
Nov 15, 2016 rated it it was ok
i had high expectations from this one!
having read the earlier two and being impressed upon,i quickly did a pre-order for this!
but i can't say i really liked it.
i had hoped for a bit of disclosure on gayatri,as to why she wanted to marry aditya? and what exactly is the deal between sir dutta and her?
i really didn't get the answers much.
as for viraj..why such a stupid con?and sana..seems so forced.
the story a lot of times felt too fast paced.
all in all...gayatri & viraj don't hold the same magic a
Shalini
Dec 25, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2017
The final part in the series brought a bit of a disappointment to me in the sense of an immature story line. Even though I was not a fan, I liked the characters in the second book, and the layers of Sneha and Nikhil, made me hoping for so much more from this one. The only thing that kept me reading was the character development of Gayatri, the best part of this book. I could feel her change from a shallow person to this amazing, strong, and kind girl. Other than that, the story didn't feel appea ...more
Ankita
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful book....I haven't read earlier books of this series but this can be read as standalone too...there is reference to other book of series but writer has given the idea as to what had happened in previous books. Writing is smooth, characters are well defined and strong. There are only few books that can be re-read and Varsha's books definitely fall in that category.
Cindy
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the last book in the series. I was happy that Nandini and Sneha as well as Aditya and Nikhil were part of the last book. It was nice to read what happened to them and the book still be about Gayatri.
Alok Kapur
Apr 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting way to find the right way ..

Gayatri evolves through the journey while the scientist finds himself being normal. It is important to listen to your calling and do the right things even at the cost of being Wrongfully Right..
Richa Saraf
May 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing book

Its nice sweet and v funny....i dont knw wen i have laughed my heart out....beautifully written ..it is a must read.
Charanya
I made the mistake of picking this book up, without reading the first two. Although I liked the banter between all the new characters and the old, some of the past stories or inside jokes carried no significance to me. It was enjoyable and the chemistry between the leads saw it through with a good suspenseful side story made it a fast read
Sanchita
Sep 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Bollywood style romance with 'masala' intact!
A dashing but unlikely hero and a perfectly tailor made heroine, a villain from the expected turf and skillfully crafted side heroes and heroines make the perfect plot of this romance. A light hearted read with characters whom you identify with makes this an entertaining story all the way!

Touch, dab and dash
The story has all the essential components of a beautiful rom com. It will be awesome to see the characters from the book play out on the big sil
Surbhi Sareen
Sep 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Cover- The cover of the book has an image of a girl and the guy. The lab coat signifies that the guy is a doctor but our notions are proved wrong when we come to know that he is a scientist. The red colour scheme looks just perfect for a romance novel.

Title- The title is the part of Right Wrong Series which the author started and it covers two more novels under it and yes, they all are intriguing. The Right Wrong actually grabs our attention and the author knows where to hit. The story revolves
Shoma Abhyankar
Aug 24, 2016 rated it liked it
Opening with a morbid thought of death, the first few lines of story did nothing to encourage me to read the rest of the book. However the red cover of the book with little hearts, wine bottles, cupcakes and a young couple suggested that the story might be anything but morbid!

The blurb and the title did indicate that the story was about how opposites attract but I still did not like the ring of the title...

But read I did and after a slow start, I was hooked. The characters it seems were introduc
Santosh Panda
Sep 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Where to begin with? Now if you are new to the world of books or if you are someone who is looking for a book to fall in love with, then you are at the right place. The characters, the plot, the storyline, the drama, the love, the twist, you will fall in love with everything of this book. I don’t remember the last time I have read such a beautiful book.
The book has two important characters, Viraj (a mad scientist) and Gayatri Dutta (a rich, spoiled diva). The story revolves around these two cen
Meghana
One time Read

A one time read.. Like the characters, and the story, though it kind of fumbles sometimes.. Could have avoided the Bollywood situation sometimes..
Overall a great fun read, keeps you hooked till the end..
Anil Swarup
Feb 23, 2017 rated it liked it
Some suspense and some tense moments. Otherwise an ordinary book.
Shree
Aug 28, 2016 rated it liked it
Rightfully Wrong Wrongfully Right is the third book in the series. This story is about Gayathri, who predominantly had dark shades in the previous books. This however, brings out the humane side of her. Gayathri, our protagonist, is desperately in need of a job to escape the crutches of her overbearing parents. Nikhil, her brother, manages to get her a job at their battery manufacturing facility run by a crazy scientist, Viraj. Sparks fly but, does she gets her happy ending like Nandini and Sneh ...more
Ruchi Singh
Sep 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, humor, light-read
RWWR is a romance novel and touches on the truism that first impressions can be deceptive. It focuses on story of Gayatri, who had made an appearance in the previous two novels in the series as well. The emotional backstory of both the protagonists play an important role in shaping the entertaining story arc.

Gayatri is a rich socialite. Though her father supports her financially, he has always snubbed and humiliated her, leading to her lack of self-esteem. Her dad is also hell bent on getting he
Rakhi Jayashankar
Aug 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Author has kept the best for the last. The third book in the sequel is better than the first two. Presumably as a rule, in the third book also, the relationship between the protagonists starts as a love hate one. What I like here is that too much negativity between the protagonists in the prequels is mellowed down here. Viraj's character portray seemed confusing in the beginning but once the suspense is revealed, the character is clarified. The blurb worked as a spoiler this time since it will f ...more

• The Devil’s Kiss: A Dark Romance
  • Living on the Edge (Sehgal Family & Friends Book 5)
  • A Marriage Knot: a tangled love story
  • Leave Me... Never
  • Seduced by Mr Perfect
  • A GAME CALLED LOVE: AN INDIAN BILLIONAIRE LOVE STORY
  • Queen of Hearts: A Passionate Love Story
  • He FIXED the MATCH she fixed him
  • Always Been You
  • BREAKING ALL THE RULES (SEHGAL FAMILY AND FRIENDS SAGA Book 3)
  • Accidental Husband: A Passionate Love Story
  • The Proposition: A Billionaire Marriage Of Convenience Romance
  • Love, Marriage, and Other Disasters (The Kapoor Brothers, #1)
  • A PREARRANGED LOVE
  • The Rule Breaker: A Passionate Celebrity Romance
  • Her Protector
  • Dr. Heartquaker
  • His Sunshine Girl (Sreepuram Series Book 2)
Varsha Dixit, the best selling author of four successful contemporary romance books. Her debut book, Right Fit Wrong Shoe was a national bestseller for the year 2010. Varsha was a part of the Indian Television Industry and worked as an assistant director and online editor. She considers herself a dreamer who thinks deep but writes light. Even though creativity is gender free,Varsha feels blessed a ...more