Start by marking “The Introvert's Guide to Drinking Alone” as Want to Read:
The Introvert's Guide to Drinking Alone

The Introvert's Guide to Drinking Alone

ENJOY INTROVERSION RESPONSIBLY

Take all the stress out of social drinking by mastering the art of drinking alone. With this handy and irreverent guide you'll learn the basics of alcoholing like how to navigate the liquor store, host a party of one, maintain drinking hours, and more!

Freelance food writer Tasha Brandstatter shares tips and strategies important for every
Kindle Edition
Published June 27th 2016

To ask other readers questions about The Introvert's Guide to Drinking Alone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Introvert's Guide to Drinking Alone

Start your review of The Introvert's Guide to Drinking Alone
Penny Watson
May 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I adored this book. It is funny, snarky, clever, interesting, and chock full of important cocktail-y information.

Colette
I loved this book! It was cute, funny and I gained a lot of new information & lived the recipes that were in this book.

Disclaimer: I am book blogging friends with the author from way back, but I highly recommend this book to anyone looking for something a bit different to read.
Chris Brandstatter
Jun 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: best-books
The Introvert's Guide to Drinking Alone is here!! It's filled with Cocktails from usual drinks to Champagne and so much more!! Even just reading thru the chapters was great!

PS Yes, I am a family member.
Caspette
May 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am not a drinker, but you do not have to drink alcohol to enjoy this book. Brandstatter has written a funny and sassy book about cocktails, drinking culture, health, and being an introvert. I realise that description sounds boring but it is anything but.

This book is made up of short, witty essays discussing the above subjects and how they relate to drinking. I really enjoyed the authors humour and giggled at several sections of her essays.

There are some cocktail recipes but I confess I lost