Start by marking “Reaper (Boston Underworld, #2)” as Want to Read:
Reaper (Boston Underworld, #2)

Reaper

(Boston Underworld #2)

4.31  ·  Rating details ·  10,222 ratings  ·  1,159 reviews
Sasha.

He’s dark and mysterious. Quiet and lethal.
An Irish mobster.
Pure sin wrapped up in a beautiful package.
But there’s also something off about him.
He doesn’t feel anything. He shows no emotions.
Sometimes I question his humanity.
He hasn’t spoken to me in two years. Not a single word.
But we share a secret, he and I.
And if it ever comes out, I have no doubt in my
Published May 19th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Reaper, please sign up.

·  10,222 ratings  ·  1,159 reviews

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️
5++++ Fucking Awesome Irish Mafia Sequel Stars

Holy fecking Christ, people.

For those of you who are unaware of this series, this book is the sequel to this awesome book.

As you can see, I lurved it.

Now, nine times out of ten, a sequel to a book I lurved ends of being, well....

description

It always seems like the first one is just SO fucking awesome...

...it's like a drug.

But then you crack open book two and soon realize...

description

However, such was NOT the case here.

description

Because a strong white crystalline central nerv
Candace
This series has completely captured my attention. I am loving these alpha-male mobsters! Like the first book in the series, 'Reaper' was dangerous and incredibly hot!

If you've read the first book in the 'Boston Underworld' series, then you'll remember Sasha as the nice stripper that became Mack's friend. Similarly, Ronan stands out as Lachlan's best friend and the man he trusted to guard Mack. You'll probably also recall that there was some serious sexual tension between these two.

On the other h
Clumsy Storyteller
Reaper by A. Zavarelli is part of a new series, It can be read as a standalone. However, there are interconnected characters (Lachlan Crow and Mack, even her best friend who disappeared in book 1).

Danielle ❤️ Pretty Mess Reading ❤️
*****4.5 STARS*****

Unfiltered review here... https://prettymessreading.wordpress.c...

Well damn, damn, damn.....I loved this one right here.

I want to talk about Ronan first – He is one crazy ass motherf******r. He didn’t get his nickname, Reaper for no reason. He is killer through and through. But damnit, I found that shit so sexy. OMG! Yassssssssss! When he walks, his body screams, “You don’t want to fuck with me.” I think I may need to see doctor because I am really loving killers way to much r
NiCoLeTa E.
May 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
***4,5 "Lethal" stars***

This was the second book of the Boston Underworld series and it was equal good as the first one...
Even though i have to admit that "Crow" will be always higher in my heart!!!
As the first book, the second was having romance, chasing, killings, and generally an interesting plot...

In "Reaper", we focused on Ronan and Sasha whom we already knew from the first book...

Sasha before three years, she made a bad choice and she walked into the mobster world unwillingly...
At the m
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
5 STARS
I’ve never believed in fairytales. There is no white knight in my story. Only me. And I’m not the girl who gets the prince. I’m the girl he bangs because he can.

Holy.
Hell.

I do believe I just read one of the most tortured anti-heroes ever. And let me tell you, I've read A LOT of dark romance. I've read the violent, broody, alphahole bad boys, but all of them pale in comparison to Ronan Fitzpatrick
I’ve been called a sociopath. A monster. But I don’t fancy myself one. I’m simply a ma
Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Oct 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Reaper is the second installment in the Boston Underworld series centering around the characters of Ronan and Sasha. In my opinion, Ronan, a.k.a. "The Reaper", was the most intriguing secondary character in the first book, so I was excited to learn more about him. In Crow, Sasha seemed very much a fragile victim, and I was hoping to see something more to her. I also really looked forward to seeing more of the characters I already knew and loved. Thankfully, I was not disappointed.

We know from t
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
4.5 Tortured Soul Stars

My dark prince. The reaper. The man who spilled blood for me without pause. For that reason alone he'll always be on a pedestal that no other can reach. He'll always be the memory I revisit in my darkest of times.

photo reaper_zpsrru5jddj.jpg

******May Contain Spoilers******

Sasha finds herself trapped in a relationship she does not want to be in, unfortunately that relationship comes with Major baggage. Blaine is part of the MacKenna syndicate (irish mafia) and he drags her into his world.

When Bla
Stacey is Sassy

An Audio Review

Wow!! Well, that was an interesting experience. The Irish Mob sure do look a wee bit different to the Irish mob of blokes I’ve met up till now. My encounters with anyone from Ireland so far includes the “to be sure, to be sure” variety, not the “I’ll blow your bleedin brains” type. I’ve even been to Ireland and stayed in a relative’s rundown castle (which was bloody cold) and managed to avoid any scary types. The scariest things I experienced in Ireland was their driving and maybe
Sh3lly

This is Ronan's and Sasha's story. It was dark. A more palatable dark, though, than some other "dark" romances I've read, which I appreciate. Ronan has some stalkerish tendencies, but I'll allow it. Cuz, Ronan.

Both characters have painfully pined away for each other for a couple years, but they are both so messed up, they never did anything about it. Until now. Well, Ronan is so scary that Sasha didn't really dare try anything. Who could blame her?

The author does a very good job balancing the da
XxTainaxX
May 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm so hooked and jonesing for the next story. This was awesome! Ronan is so complex and unique. His tale is sad but I love how he develops throughout the story. Sasha has been in love with him for years and she learns how to deal with him tactfully. Ronan is obsessive and possessive but it seems to be a part of him. He is very different in how he sees the world as his behavior is derived from his experiences or a lack of them. Sasha is a survivor. She does what she must to get by but the life s ...more
Sabrina
Nov 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mafia-crime-boss
Get it here:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Holy Hell this book broke my heart! Reaper was so damaged and all I wanted to do was give him one big hug and never let him go. His character was almost like a little boy at times, trapped in a killers body. It was tragic and at the same time absolutely brilliant. The emotions he evoked from me are the very reason I have such a strong love of reading and I already want to go back and read his story again.

His and Sasha's relationship was definitely complicated an
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
༺**Complimentary Copy**༺ Provided by the author
"A. Zavarelli" in exchange for an honest review..Thank you!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TITLE: Reaper
SERIES: (Boston Underworld #2)
AUTHOR: A. Zavarelli
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE: May 24th, 2016

MY RATING
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was almost afraid to start this, mainly because I cray cray loved the previous book in this series Crow (Boston Underworld, #1) and for the fact that it put me in a major book funk for days, so this one has a lot to live up to.

REAPER This is the second boo
NMmomof4
3.5 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was an enjoyable story about 2 people that needed each other, and worked through some past trauma to find their HEA. I was rooting for the couple to get that HEA, and I was so happy when they got it. Ronan was what made the book for me tbh. He was such a mystery in the first book of the series, Crow, and I was really happy to get more of him and understand why he is the way he is. **I would highly recommend that if anyone wanted to read this book that they read t
DW
May 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received The Reaper from the author in exchange for an honest review.

I was a little anxious to read Ronan's story after the Crow. I was a little obsessed with Lachlan. I wasn't sure how I was going to like Ronan as much as Lachlan but I do, if not more.

Ronan has very strange ways. He knows nothing about love and affection. He was raised to be a killer. It is the only thing that he feels that he is good at. He likes to torture while he is interrogating his victims. Thus the reason he is the r
Monty Cupcake ☠ Queen of Bloodshed ☠
I liked this better than the first one because Ronan is a crazy person. He's antisocial, broody, moody, barely speaks, is known as the reaper, has a damaged past, and he stalks the object of his desire. Swoon worthy, I know.

So basically this is all about Ronan being an awkward weirdo and Sasha being awesome and understanding about his hangups. I liked them together because she's sweet to Ronan and that's what he needs. And he's sweet back in his awkward way.

Now on to that crazy Russian, Alexei
4 The-Vampire-Ninja’s-Psychological-Kryptonite Stars

I’ve seen him kill. I’ve tasted his rage too. Tasted it so fiercely that some of it spilled over onto me, tainting me with the mark of the animal that lives inside of him. I crave that animal. I crave everything about this man with his perfect suits and his complete lack of human emotions. Maybe, just maybe, I envy him too.
What it must be like not to feel anything. Anything at all.
I want that for myself.

Ronan Fitzpatrick was reared to be a
Cyndi
Aug 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is awesome! Ronan is one of the best heroes! He had such a heartbreaking childhood, but remained such a sweetheart! He totally deserved his HEA. I loved Sasha too! She was a wonderful heroine! Everyone needs to read this! I just loved it!
❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review
Title: ➳ ❤-Reaper
Series ➳ Boston Underground 2#
Author: ➳ A. Zavarelli
Publication: May 19th 2016

*****
ღ Just want say wow … Reaper

➳ Ronan is the Reaper of the Irish Syndicate, but Holy shit he so intensely dark. He has survived abuses that no one should ever have to. He Quiet & lethal- He’s dark & mysterious… Ronan has been watches over Sasha for long he lives & breathe her

Normally I would say that hate stalkers but Ronan has saved Sasha few times now, & lord have mercy he is one o
Liz
"This man is a fortress in his own right."
description

Reaper is the second book in the Boston Underworld Series. An action-packed mafia romance, Ronan and Sasha's story is my favorite in the series to date! Ronan is a soft-spoken yet lethal mobster who is secretly in love with Sasha a sweet stripper caught up in the Mafia World! Although Ronan wants Sasha, he feels as though he can never have her. Ronan is damaged and scarred from the darkness of his past. Sasha is desperate to break through and help him
Michelle
4.5 Killed It Stars!
This is book two in the Boston Underworld series. It's Ronan (Reaper) and Sasha's story. Loved the first book in this series and couldn't wait to dive into this book about the quiet killer Ronan known as the Reaper. After reading Crow I had a feeling something was going on between Ronan and Sasha. I'm so glad we got both of their POVS. I was also thrilled we got more of Crow and Mack.

Ronan is Crow's best friend and his right hand man. He's very good at his job. He has a horr
Rebecca Woodward
Apr 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished
"5" Golden Stars!!
Omg!! I jumped right in after reading Crow and I am so happy I did. This is Ronan's story and my gosh I love this character. He not only is a hot mob babe he is a survivor. They call him the reaper and is part of the Irish mob. He rescues and helps Sasha from a mobster who is hurting and taking advantage of her by making her do sexual acts. Ronan is secretly in love with her but because of his upbringing he doesn't know how to reciprocate back. This is their story. The Author g
Jacqueline's Reads
Jun 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Tortured Stars

Reaper is a standalone and is part of the Boston Underworld series. I love this author, I love her covers and I love mob stories. I was really excited for this book and all I have to say is one world. RONAN. Oh lord the feelings this man made me feel. It’s an up and down of roller coaster of emotions. I was loving him and then hating him and then loving him again.

Sasha and Ronan’s love story is addictive, intense and one hundred percent passionate.

Sasha is a stripper. She has
alyssa
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-reads, 5-stars
5 Stars!

forgot lachlan, where can I purchase a ronan from?

Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ / 5 stars
Lead Male Character: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ / 5 stars
Lead Female Character: ★ ★ ★ ★ and a half / 5 stars
Plotline: ★ ★ ★ ★ and a half / 5 stars
Genre: romance, mafia
Will I recommend this book to others?: YES
Will I reread this book?: YES
Overall story summed up in one word: FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC
Michelle
OMG I just luv Ronan

This book was so good. I ve not read a book like this before and I enjoyed it so much. Ronan's character is just brilliant i liked him so much in Crow. He is very mysterious there is so much to know about him and my heart broken for him so much he as been through a lot growing up and the effects of that still effect him now. Ronan is a very hard person to get close to only people he let's in is Lachlan Lachlan mum and there is also the syndicate there are only a few people
Amanda
A. Zavarelli really did outdone herself with the second installment of the Boston Underworld series with tortured hero, Ronan Fitzpatrick.

After finishing Crow, I'm already anticipating Ronan's story very much. He is Lachlan's closest friend, who is such an enigma with his reclusive, quiet self. There seems to be something going on between him and the stripper, Sasha, but never did it occur to me that both of them have such a deep and much complicated connection.

Ronan Fitzpatrick is my favorite
Selene
Thanks to Ashleigh Zavarelli for providing me with an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

photo 9-1370472136_zpszntoeiol.gif

I enjoyed every moment of this book, though the beginning started off a bit slow for me.

Trapped and smothered in a life that she seemingly can't escape from, 23 year-old Sasha Varela feels the weight of her poor decisions dragging her down. A Boston native and a dancer with broken dreams, she's running on empty fumes when a secret she shares with a dangerous Irish mobster comes back to haunt them both. I
Elfina Renee
Aug 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mafia-romance, cartel
Five blood splattering reads!
 photo Crow 8.gif
Be still my beating heart. Ronan is more twisted and fruitier then a fruit cake, but I swear I love the tortured man! Dealing in death and making those suffer for betraying the syndicate is all he knows, but he carries a secrete of his own. Pot meets kettle, he's betrayed them to.
[image error]
I don't know what to say about Sasha, she's no Mackenzie that for sure, but her story is just as heartbreaking as Ronan. Somehow she brings balance and lightness.
[image er
Roobie
4 stars

"No, see these little flips go like so," Ronan says as he points at the diaper on the table.

"I don't think they do, Fitz," Crow argues. "They don't stay like that."

"Maybe you could tape them," Alexei offers.

I clear my throat from the door, and all three of them look at me like deer in the headlights. Ronan's cheeks flush, and so do Lachlan's. I just caught the boss and the underboss of the Irish mob blushing over a baby.

Lachlan and Ronan's bromance is my drug! Love it!
And can't wait
Melanie A.
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 STARS!!
Damaged souls have their own beauty.
So if I were to compare this installment to the original, it would come up a half star short on almost all counts. The premise wasn't quite as believable, the plot wasn't quite as tight, the heroine wasn't quite as kick-ass, and the hero was more of an ass than I'd like. That said, A. Zavarelli's story telling still had me enthralled from the very first word! I LOVED it!

After living through a horrific childhood, at this point in his life, Ronan

• Grievous (Scarlet Scars, #2)
  • Borden (Borden, #1)
  • Ultimate Vengeance (Wanted Men, #4)
  • The Sweetest Oblivion (Made, #1)
  • Collateral (Blood & Roses, #6)
  • Broken
  • Behold the Stars (Signal Bend, #2)
  • Harley Quinn (2013- ) #14
  • The Slayer (Untamed Hearts, #2)
  • Evanescent Ink
  • Wolf (The Henchmen MC, #3)
  • Price of Angels (Dartmoor, #2)
  • Disclaim (Deliver, #3)
  • Becoming Noah Baxter (Marked, #2)
  • Yearning Devotion (Yearning Series, #1)
A. Zavarelli is a USA Today and Amazon bestselling author of dark and contemporary romance.

When she’s not putting her characters through hell, she can usually be found watching bizarre and twisted documentaries in the name of research.

She currently lives in the Northwest with her lumberjack and an entire brood of fur babies.

Find her on Facebook here---> https://www.facebook.com/AZavarelli
Neve

Boston Underworld (6 books)
  • Crow (Boston Underworld, #1)
  • Ghost (Boston Underworld, #3)
  • Saint (Boston Underworld, #4)
  • Thief (Boston Underworld, #5)
  • Conor (Boston Underworld #6)
“Damaged souls have their own beauty. A dark, terrifying beauty. The same type of beauty I recognize in Ronan.” 13 likes
“Nobody else gets to see you like that,” he declares. “Ye're claimed.” His words douse me in gasoline. His eyes light the match. And when he grinds himself against me, all that's left to do is burn for him.” 8 likes