Start by marking “Zero to Sixty (Body Shop Bad Boys, #3)” as Want to Read:
Zero to Sixty (Body Shop Bad Boys, #3)

Zero to Sixty

(Body Shop Bad Boys #3)

3.97  ·  Rating details ·  715 Ratings  ·  110 Reviews
Bad boy Sam + Good girl Ivy + Stray puppy = Damaged hearts learning to love again

Published February 7th 2017 by Sourcebooks Casablanca

To ask other readers questions about Zero to Sixty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zero to Sixty

SamJ ★Needs a HEA★

Check out this and my other reviews at My Blog, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and Pinterest

Copy received from netgalley in exchange for an honest review

★Book Basics★

Genre : - Cont. Romance
Series : - 3rd in the series
Love triangle? - (view spoiler)
Cheating? - (view spoiler)
HEA? - (view spoiler)
Would I read more by this author/or in this series? - Yes
Rating - 4 stars

★Review★

Usually, I do not like to start in the middle of a seri
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)

Man, I’ve been totally loving this series! ZERO TO SIXTY is the third book in the Body Shop Bad Boys series by Marie Harte. It features a bad boy in Sam Hamilton and a nice girl in Ivy Stephens. Now this book feels slightly different to the other books in the series because it has a softer touch to it. Ivy is a more of a reserved character and I think that affects the book a lot. She is also a sucker for a cute puppy and this puppy is what essentially brings them together.

As more and more of hi
Miranda (MrsLeif's Two Fangs About It)
3.5 / 5 Fangs

Zero to Sixty was a sexy book! I haven't read any book other books in this series, but I am definitely interested in going back and reading the previous books! This book can definitely be read as a standalone, but I do think reading this book as a standalone will just make you want to go back and read the other books.

The plot of this book was fun and romantic. It was hard not to love a bad boy and a stray dog! I was pleasantly surprised with how well paced the book was. Romance nov
Sunny
Although I think this is the best of the series yet, I feel that this might be the case of too much of a good thing. Marie Harte does a good job giving to us straight, contemporary romance featuring bad boys with a heart of gold. But this book is saturated - it is too over the top, too much testosterone, too much sweet, and too many misunderstandings. Good poolside reading for the upcoming summer.
exncgal
Mar 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: i-won
Hi, mom! (waves) I'm about to write a review of this romance novel, so you might want to stop reading at this point. Just go ahead and "like" it, then click out of it...

Has she left?

Mom, really, you don't need to read this review. Please!

...

Whew. She's gone.

So, here we are. I've read several of Marie Harte's other books (the McCauley brothers series) and I must say that she's one of the better romantic fiction writers out there. I mean, her characters are realistic and funny, and there's actuall
Tifferz
Feb 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: jd-read
4 Stars, 3 Flames
Ivy has been through relationships before and she is in no hurry to find another man. Unless you're talking about Cookie; a stray dog that has been coming around her massage therapy business that she co-owns. And maybe Sam Hamilton. The sexy mechanic that has been taking care of Scruffy aka Cookie for months. He is all sorts of bad boy that just does it for her libido. As she gets to know him more and more, she finds out there is more to Sam Hamilton than meets the eye.

I was so
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was ok
***ARC Provided by the Publisher and NetGalley***

2.5 Stars

I was really intrigued by this. I liked Sam in the earlier books and I was looking forward to his story.

Unfortunately, as I got to know him, I was not really all that fond of him. I liked Ivy, and I enjoyed the scenes with them together, but I was really not that fond of Sam, which was disappointing.

I was never really able to engage with the story as a whole, as there were a lot of parts of it that was focused on Sam.

The writing was stron
Sheryl
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*ARC courtesy of Netgalley and Sourcebooks Casablanca*
(Tori-Smexybooks) smexys_sidekick
Originally posted at SmexyBooks-http://smexybooks.com/2017/02/review-...

Favorite Quote:
“Give her hell, Sam Hamilton. And try to look less serial killer and more solid citizen. Smile, why don’t you?”
He forced a smile at her.
Willie blinked. “Eh, maybe not.”

Sam Hamilton has been feeling about lonely since his best friend found his soulmate. When he meets Ivy Stephens, a young lady who is interested in adopting one of the strays he helps to rehome, Sam falls hard and fast. But Sam has some serious b
Kristiej
Aug 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is another book I read months and months ago now and while I’m sketchy on details, I know I loved it, specially Sam Hamilton, the hero. He’s one of my favourite kind of heroes, a gruff teddy bear type who is shy around women but when he falls for one, he’s totally wrecked for her. And when the hero also falls for a cute little puppy – well, I’m all over it.

Sam and Ivy, our heroine meet and begin to bond over puppy. Sam is kind of feeling lost. His coworkers who are also his best buddies are
Laurie
Feb 13, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
While the cover of the book shows one absolutely hot, tatted, alpha looking guy, sadly for me he was nice to look at but didn't really deliver. I adored the fact he rescued puppies. I hated the fact he acts like Winnie the Pooh's Eeyore on anti-depressants. He was extremely down on himself, was paranoid his friends were all leaving him behind and seemed to be setting himself up for failure at least where Ivy is concerned.

I'm all about alpha heroes who are sure of themselves. I tried to give him
Isha Coleman
Easy on the eyes, tough on the heart and detrimental to the hormones. Marie Harte is an author after my own heart. There is nothing more toxic to the hormonal chemistry than a man with a puppy (except maybe a single dad). The fact that Sam was a bad boy raised the hot level tenfold. More bark than bite, Ms. Harte made it hard for me to decide who I loved more Sam and his wounded bear act or the matchmaking puppy with the hidden agenda. Zero to Sixty is a savory romance that blends humor, heart a ...more
Heather andrews
Nov 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Sam is so sweet with his words, "he nodded, grabbed her by the arm, then dragged her to the door. “Exactly. Now unless you want to be effed up against the back of the door, condom or no condom, I think you’d better get your fine *** in the car.” I loved this book, Sam kept me well entertained.
Danielle
Dec 02, 2016 rated it liked it
Review to be on joyfully reviewed
⚜️Trea
FTC DISCLAIMER: I RECEIVED AN E-ARC FROM THE PUBLISHER THROUGH NET GALLEY. I VOLUNTARILY OFFER MY HONEST REVIEW OF THE BOOK, THOUGH IT IS NOT EXPECTED OF ME! RECEIPT OF THIS BOOK IN THIS MANNER DOES NOT AFFECT MY OPINION OF THE BOOK OR THE CONTENT OF MY REVIEW!

I've been reading this author for a while now, and while most of her books have been great reads for me, something just felt off about this one.

Sam was a good character, but so much about him didn't add up! Why all the rage and underground
LeeAnne
Mar 12, 2017 rated it liked it
Sam Hamilton is a mechanic with a rocky past and though he looks and sometimes acts like an alpha bad boy he’s definitely a sweet teddy bear deep down. Sam helps Willie, an elderly and hilarious woman, save stray animals and when a little puppy doesn’t seem to want to stay in once place it leads Sam to Ivy Stephens door. Ivy is a massage therapist who has just gotten out of a rocky relationship. Though the two are attracted to one another Ivy isn’t willing to get into another relationship. Then ...more
Darcy
Feb 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017, e-book, romance
I wasn't too sure about this one when I started it as Sam wasn't a favorite of mine, he was just a little too much for me. So color me surprised when I ended up loving Sam. I loved how open and honest he was with Ivy, sometimes a bit too much. It was funny to see Ivy react at first, she wasn't sure what to think, but quickly realized she would know where she always stood with Sam. These two were cute together, as Ivy told Sam, they both were messed up with crazy families, but to each other they ...more
Michele
Apr 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book and oh how i adored Sam ❤ ...more
Mary Mooney
Mar 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads, so here is my review.

Sam Hamilton is a bad boy or that is what he appears to be to the outside world. But his best friend Foley and Foley's Mom are his family and have been there for him for most of 10 years. While Sam's birth mother Louise only causes him pain, Sam fights to take the anger and pain away.
Ivy Stephens is a good girl that has had her share of bad boyfriends. She put her way through massage therapy school and
Hannah
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ARC REVIEW

I love Sam but I may just have to draw the line he doesn't like Buckaroo Banzai, that's a breaking point for me. LOL!

Zero to Sixty book three of Marie Harte's Body Shop Bad Boys series. Mmmm, there is something about big strong silent bearded men. Sam, I knew he was going to steal my heart, he is such a lonely soul even with the love and support from his best friend, Foley, and Foley's mom not to mention the friendships he has forged at Webster's Garage especially now since Foley has
Kim Vanravenswaay
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sam is a true gentle giant. Ivy is the luckiest girl by far. I was surprised by how funny, Zero to Sixty, was. Sam seems like such a serious man, but has a funny side too. And boy watch out, when Ivy finds her backbone, I definitely wouldn't want to be on her bad side.
Sandy S
Feb 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars-

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date February 7,2017

After her last relationship bombed, Ivy Stephens is doing her best to put her life back together. She's enjoying her job, her apartment-and the cute little puppy she's seen hanging around. When she goes looking for him, she finds the stray in the arms of a big, burly, devastatingly handsome man.

Sam Hamilton is lonelier than he's ever been after his best friend's en
Witchy
Ramblings:
Johnny dubbed Sam “McSteroid” (in Test Drive ) and I wanted to know two things: why was he given that moniker, and what is the origin of Sam’s deep-seated anger.

Summary:
Sam Hamilton is a behemoth who gives everyone pause. He’s an imposing figure at six-foot-four, with tattoos, and a chip on his shoulder larger than The Grand Canyon. Sam generally unwinds by having a few drinks with the guys, or fighting in illegal matches where the rule is- there are none. He never turns away from a fi
Janhvi
Feb 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: review-book
I have been following Marie Harte's Body Shop Bad Boys series quite sincerely. That is why I was looking forward to reading Zero to Sixty which is Sam Hamilton's book. I like the tone of this series. It focuses on hard working men and their bonds of friendship and family. Overall, Zero to Sixty was a good read but it definitely did not blow me away or anything. It was enjoyable enough for me.

Okay, so let's start with Sam. Sam Hamilton is best friends with Foley Sanders who was the hero of the pr
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Love the bad boys? This series is for you. This third book features Sam. Sam is kind of a jerk and quite insecure with his relationships. Why? Because he knows what it is like to be tossed aside and unwanted no matter what you do. This story broke my heart a little. We learn about Sam in a previous book as he sabotage's his best friend's relationship. To learn more about the backstory, reading this series in order would help. It is still fine to read this book as a standalone. There is enough in ...more
Romance Readers Retreat
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Yes! I've been waiting for Sam's story since book #1 and it didn't disappoint!
I loved the first two books but this series is definitely going from strength to strength. Each book tops the one before but they're all good. They're well written and are fun and lighthearted, even when dealing with the more serious back stories.

Sam caught my attention immediately in book one. I was drawn to him and just knew he'd have a good story to tell. There's more to the brooding fighter, who rarely cracks a smi
Amanda
I wasn't sure what to expect with this one. I've never read anything by Marie Harte and it was the third book in the series. That can always be tricky, but it wasn't really an issue with this one. I'd say it can be read as a standalone tho since I enjoyed this one and the characters from the previous books seem super fun I'd say go ahead and read books 1 and 2.

Sam turns out to be a giant, big hearted teddy bear that just looks scary. Ivy is super cool and despite his and her past is willing to
Tami
Nov 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: harte-marie
This review is based on the ARC received from the author and/or the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest opinion.

3.5

This romance went to the dogs—literally. The couple both had it bad for a cute lil puppy. A group of friends foster rescued animals in this series.
romance.io
Feb 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Full review: 3.5 stars by www.romance.io

Sam Hamilton is a rough and tough mechanic, Ivy Stephens is a massage therapist, and Cookie is the little puppy that brings them together. I’ll be honest, I thought it sounded a little boring at first. Especially since I was expecting to face the familiar “gruff alpha bad boy” trope that seems to run rampant through romance these days. That’s not always a bad thing, but I feel like a lot of the time it’s done quite poorly.

But, lo and behold, something fres
Caffeine addict, boy referee, and romance aficionado, New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Marie Harte has over 100 books published with more constantly on the way. She’s a confessed bibliophile and devotee of action movies. Whether hiking in Central Oregon, biking around town, or hanging at the local tea shop, she’s constantly plotting to give everyone a happily ever after. Visit http: ...more

Body Shop Bad Boys (4 books)
  • Test Drive (Body Shop Bad Boys, #1)
  • Roadside Assistance (Body Shop Bad Boys, #2)
  • Collision Course (Body Shop Bad Boys, #4)