Start by marking “Quinn, Part II (Undaunted Men, #2)” as Want to Read:
Quinn, Part II (Undaunted Men, #2)

Quinn, Part II

(Undaunted Men #2)

QUINN IS BACK and pushing the limits on it all -- suspense, sex, love, gut-wrenching emotions -- with a fiery intense conclusion to his and Lexi's story. The more Alexis runs, the harder Quinn fights for her.

It's an undeniable truth; bad things happen to good people, and Lexi is not impervious to the realities of the life she left behind.

Keeping Lexi safe at all cost, Qu
Published March 16th 2016 by J.C. Cliff, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Quinn, Part II, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Quinn, Part II

Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)

Due to unprofessional behavior by this author towards other reviewers, I debated posting my full review out of principle. I can’t condone or promote authors who attack me or other reviewers simply because we don’t care for their work. However, would-be readers deserve an unbiased opinion, and I wrote this review before negative events took place. Let the chips fall where they may…

I enjoyed Quinn and since it ended on a cliffhanger, I was looking forward to reading this book. Unfortunate
Bev
Apr 13, 2016 rated it did not like it
Using my 1 star to vote a big fat NO seeing as I didn't finish Quinn 1. I have no interest in putting myself through the trauma of trying to read this one.

Michele Gantz
Feb 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
 photo 12516825_10208063953377144_1111376284_o.jpg

#####5 #TeamRambo For Life Hashtags#####

Whew... thank you so very much J.C. for this AMAZING conclusion to Quinn's story. I absoutely fell in love with Quinn in the Blyss series, and then part 1 of his story was intense and powerful, the second part is so emotionally riveting that you will feel the pain written on the page.

J.C. has always been the queen of cliffhangers, however the eloquence with which she fulfills a reader is exceptional. This series has it all, suspense, sex, love, gut wrench
Elizabeth (Perusing Princesses)
I read both of these books. I did enjoy them to a certain extent. They are fiction and I never nitpick all the unbelievable details of a book of fiction. I basically react to:
-Was it enjoyable?
-Did it entertain me?
So my review is based solely on those points so yes, they took my mind off of the real world for a spell.

Sadly though, in the real world, this author chose to attack a blogger in the most unprofessional manner I have seen in all my years of blogging. Not only did the author attack the
She's a Lip Biter
Apr 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holy Shit!!! What A Book This Was, I Don't Know Where To Begin, I Have So Many Emotions Running Through Me At Moment. I Read Till 4am, Sobbing At the End. I Can Honestly Say You Won't Be Disappointed By It.

Carry Straight On Where The Last Book Left Off, You Get Straight Into The Thick Of What Is Going On And Things Unfold And Spiral Drastically Out Of Control.

Lexi And Quinn Are Torn Apart And Hearts Are Broken But I Will Say No More Than That. I Wanted To Hurt So Many People In This Book And At
Amy
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Quinn Part 2 (Undaunted Men)
JC Cliff
5 stars

Holy you know what! I never saw ANY of this coming. I actually had no idea how things were going to play out as we last left Quinn and Lexi in a very disturbing situation. Book two picks up right where we left off. Let me tell you that I received this book last night and I couldn’t put it down. I read this book in literally hours – yes it is that fantastic.

Oh deception, deception, and more deception – I was gasping and fist pumping the air all at the s
Rachel
Dec 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This starts right where Quinn left off, so make sure to read book 1 first. Not to mention that you really don't wanna miss is anyways, it's been an awesome series!
Once again I was lucky enough to Beta read the conclusion to Quinn and Lexi's amazing story!
We have Quinn actually believing Lexi...what the hell? He should really know better, wouldn't you think? And remember in book 1 where JC tells you right off that Quinn has his one night rule? Well, he puts that to good use, only this time??? She
Toni FGMAMTC
Apr 22, 2016 rated it it was ok
These characters, this writing style and I just aren't compatible. I have a difficult time taking them seriously enough to allow me to actually get into the plot or their outcome. I'm sure many will like it, but it isn't for me.

***copy given in exchange for an honest review***
Poonam
Nope.
Angela
Mar 18, 2016 rated it really liked it

4.5 Stars

(This review is based purely on the book and is a honest critique of the author’s writing and storytelling abilities.)

Wow, where the pace was slow and steady in Quinn I, this book literally vibrated with an energy that catapulted me head first into the story with absolutely no respite from the emotive performances from Alexis, Quinn and Kimber.

We pick up where “Quinn I” left off with Alexis still falling prey to her own emotions and levels of trust where Quinn is concerned. After findi
Michelle Austin
Page Count: 315
Heat Level: 2.5 flames out of 5
Rating: 5 stars out of 5

description

Quinn II by J.C. Cliff was a thrilling 5 star read.
Romance, Hot Alpha, humor, suspense

”Quinn, do you believe in karma?” “Baby,” he says, turning his head to face me, arching his brow while wearing a sly grin, “I am karma.”

What a great start to the Undaunted
Jamie  Zishka
Apr 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Quinn II was the second book in the Undaunted Men Series, and the ending to quite the cliffy of Quinn I. JC Cliff is an amazing author and I would highly recommend all of her books to anyone out there that reads my reviews. She has a knack for writing and seriously excels and becomes better and better with each story she produces. I would give this book a huge 5 stars and highly recommend to others. I am not sure I can put in to words how this book will capture your attention, it will pull at yo ...more
Andrea Rossi
Apr 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received an advanced copy of this book in exchange for an honest and independent review. This is not my first book by J.C. Cliff, but it is definitely one of my favorites! Quinn I was a great read, but Quinn II knocks one out of the park! The book starts after Alexis runs away from Quinn and the action starts right away & never stops. Quinn & Alexis are so good together it just feels right & your heart aches when they're apart. But when they are together, the loving is super hot, s ...more
Christine Frieseke-Miller
Mar 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Quinn's conclusion did NOT disappoint. This is part II, so you will need to read the first book since this picks up where the other book ends. I was so immersed in these characters. The heartbreak that they both go through. They both have their hearts torn to shreds and with every page turn there is so much emotion from both Quinn and Lexi. When I was about half way through the book, I thought to myself isn't this the end? But nope, a new twist to take you on a different adventure in their lives ...more
Pauline (Passionate About Books)
Quinn II is overwhelmingly exciting and agonizingly sensational!!!
If "Quinn I" was a great book then "Quin II" really is the whipped cream and cherry on top! WoW... what an adventure!!! Quinn and Lexi's story cut me real deep... kept me on edge and biting my nails wondering WTF was going to happen next. J.C. Cliff pulled a wild card during all the mess going down... but you will have to get your hands on this baby to find out what exactly happens! A novel so worth reading and it gets so much mor
Corrine Pickering
Mar 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for HashtagMinxes Love Books

Quinn Part II - J C Cliff

5 Hashtags

This is the second book and you need to Read Quinn 1 first.

Absolutely brilliant series and if you haven't read Blyss you could really do with reading that series first, whilst not essential it would make certain little things fall into place. I absolutely floved Blyss and the connection in this series is simply brilliant.

My heart broke for Lexi with her constant turmoil and emotional rollercoaster of a life, and Quinn well .
HeatherP
Apr 01, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
Since I am former Army I enjoy reading books with soldiers in them. This one also adds in mafia and a suspense story which is also something I enjoy. Over all I did think JC did a nice job with these books (duet-needs to be read together and in order). I loved Quinn and Lexi, they were great characters. I think they were pretty solid and the best part of the book. There was humor and some great sexy scenes that made this book very enjoyable. I think if the flow of the book would of been a bit be ...more
Chris
Mar 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have no words for how much I love Quinn. He is not perfect in fact I did have a few shaking the kindle and WTH moments where I wanted to slap him, but overall I would take him any day of the week. I never give spoilers, but I did love revisiting Jules and Travis and the tie in with the Blyss series.
Alexis is a lovable heroine. She is a little naïve and reminds me somewhat of Jules. Her story is unbelievable. Like I said who is the good guy and who are the bad guys.
Kimber is a welcome addition
Emily
Quinn and Lexi continue to live in the woods, camping while Quinn is keeping Lexi safe. Quinn and Lexi are entrenched in their love for one another only to have it pushed beyond either's control. Can the survive the betrayal another puts into motion?

I had not read the first Quinn book in the Undaunted Men series. That being said I thought I had a good grasp on what happened in the first book and was able to follow along. I definitely will go back and read from the beginning though. I liked Quinn
Ciarra
Mar 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow this book was just as amazing as the first...and just as good as the blyss series. ...i was blown away with Quinn II it was so sad at some points i actually had tears in my eyes and that doesn't happen to me with any book but this one got to me.. what Quinn and Lexi went through oh jeez im tearing up again , what they went through was something crazy uuhhh but in the end everyone gets what they deserve thats for sure.....(Vince you crazy lunatic cant stand you) love the characters except vin ...more
Lindsey
Jan 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: authors-i-adore
This book ended right where the first one stopped. Quinn is an amazing man, who will do anything for anyone at any time. Lexi has learned a lot and is still trying to do things in her own way. She just wants to protect Quinn from what she knows is coming. There are secrets that will come out in time, but they first have to get past everything else.

Loved every minute of this book. I couldn't put it down. What a fantastic series!!

Ami Kincade
Mar 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
An emotional ride with Quinn and Lexi!

Quinn II was a book I just couldn't put down....well almost! I have to admit that there were a few times that I had to walk away simply because the characters just had me so wound up; typical JC Cliff style! Lexi goes through so much during this book that I wondered how she kept going and it's so hard to know who to trust! JC gives us a great conclusion to Quinn's story and introduces us to the other members of the team. I can't wait to read more!
Kolleen Fraser
Feb 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant, sexy and intense finale! Such. Great story, I cannot say enough good things about it! Fast paced and so much at stake! Brilliant! A must read for sure.
Belle Cross
Apr 13, 2016 rated it did not like it
***-dancing*****
Books Laid Bare
Mar 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
I read this a long time ago and held on to the review because not only hadn’t read the first book in the series but there was too much negativity being batted around online for the book to get a fair crack but having stumble on the review in a lonely folder on my machine I thought it only right that I put my review up, after all despite my misjudgement of not having read book one, I loved this read. Quinn was truly something else.
The events that Quinn and Lexi had to go through didn’t just resul
Sue "DavinciKittie" Brown-Moore
Oh Quinn, how you plagued me. I had a very difficult time writing this review, and even now, at least a month after finishing these books, I'm still conflicted. So I'm going to be straight up honest in this review, because I know there are readers who gobble up the story elements I disliked and there are others who would rather burn a book than deal with them.

There were parts of this story I loved and parts I absolutely freaking hated. Because the story is cut into two separate "books" (I'm sti
K.M. Lowe
Feb 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
For me, I enjoyed part two much more. I loved Lexi and Quinn in the end, even though they were quite frustrating at parts. This book was full of more action and twists and turns I didn't see it coming. It's definitely worth the read.
sheila
Jun 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Yum

I read the first part and immediately got the second part. It's a bit different and places it's rough. Quinn doesn't trust very easy and Lexi can't believe anything.
Mel
Mar 02, 2018 rated it liked it
More than 3 star but because of the easy ending i rate it with 3 star
  • Suicide Ride: The Fix (Suicide Ride #2)
  • Sins of September (September, #1)
  • Past Tense Future Perfect
  • Authors vs. Goodreads
  • Dragonbride
  • NOT A BOOK: For the Summer
  • Disorderly
  • Spectaccolo
  • Birth Control Is Sinful in the Christian Marriages and Also Robbing God of Priesthood Children!!
  • Caleb
  • Blood and Secrets 1 (The Calvetti Family, #)
  • Coming Out Straight: Understanding and Healing Homosexuality
  • You Wreck Me (The Prospect Series, #1)
  • A Parent's Guide to Preventing Homosexuality
  • Mastering the Art of Love (The American Soldier Collection, #2)
  • One for Three (Elite Dragons, #1)

Undaunted Men (3 books)
  • Quinn (Undaunted Men, #1)
  • Quinn I & II Boxed Set - Undaunted Men