Start by marking “Love Is Not Lost (Faith, #1)” as Want to Read:
Love Is Not Lost (Faith, #1)

Love Is Not Lost

(Faith #1)

Book 1

"It's Daniels."

Given the chance to break free from her hometo
Published November 12th 2015

Kathy - Books & Munches
Dec 25, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: read-in-2018
This honestly isn't something I enjoyed. I wasn't really expecting much, so if I still end up disappointed that's.. definitely saying something.

I'm not going to be very elaborate here. Bullet points:
- Flat characters
- No development
- Random, instalove-ish stuff
- No real chemistry
- Hate the ending. Things finally get truly interesting and boom. The end.
- Writing is mediocre. Felt like certain things were repeated over and over.

All in all, I'm not even tempted to pick up the sequel.

1 / 5
Coco.V
Sep 15, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on iBooks today (9/15/18)!💝

"It's Daniels."

All sixteen-year-old Faith Daniels, or Daniels for short, wanted was a chance. A chance to forget her dark past and forge her own future. But that's hard to do when your past is full of great darkness. Death always comes at a hefty price, more so, when you're unsure if you've carried out such a sentence.
Given the chance to break free from her hometown with an officer by her side, Daniels will find out that sometimes it's not the past you have to be
~Victoria~
Title: Love Is Not Lost
Series: Faith, #1
Author: Nikki Bolvair
Rating: 3.75 Stars
“I refuse to be like my brothers, Faith,” Tyler whispered in my ear. “I won't be the one stealing your kisses. I want to be the one stealing your heart.”

I bought Love Is Not Lost on kindle and I did enjoy it but it was rather short.

The chemistry between Daniels and the guys felt a bit unreal. She let them in and trusted them too quickly, in my opinion, especially after all she's been through but I did love them to
Marguerite (M)
Oct 16, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2016
It was a freebie so I shouldn't complain. But it was pretty boring and unexciting.
I guess the lenght doesn't help. The characters don't have time to see any developpment, neither do their relationships. The "love" came out of nowhere, kind of like the ball she's it with at the begining. I was wondering if I had skipped some chapters but no, I didn't. It was also very difficult to connect with the heroine.

It might have only been an introduction book but unfortunately it did not make me want to re
Charity
Dec 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I honestly did not expect myself to like this book as much as I did. I went into this book with absolutely no expectation. As a matter of fact, I was really hesitate in going into this book. It just doesn't seem like an interesting book to me when I first saw it. But boy was I wrong, this book drew me into its world from the very first chapter. And the next thing I know, I have finished it. I surprised even myself. But then I guess this book really isn't that long anyways. Will definitely read t ...more
Geleen Faye
3.75 STARS

Full review to follow.
Autumn Miller ~ autumnbookreads
I liked this book. I felt like the story was really short and it went by really fast which was my main problem with it. I am all for a fast paced book, but if the book is going so fast that I don't really have a chance to connect with the characters or the plot, I have a problem. I felt like Nikki Bolvair flew through the story and didn't really add details to the scenes she was writing. There wasn't really any backstory to the characters or any character development.
I think that if Nikki would
Lena Muo
Jan 07, 2018 rated it did not like it
Aliyeh
Jan 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Four "It's Daniel's Stars"

We meet Faith Daniel's when she's in the back of a cop car, yet again being accused and questioned about a crime she didn't commit. Thankfully an officer named Brady, who's been looking out for her since that horrible day when she was 13 comes to take her home and unlike every other time he and his wife want to adopt her and move to New York.
Faith knows this is an opportunity to leave all the bad memories behind and start over but little does she know moving to New Yor
JadeShea
Love Is Not Lost begins when Daniels is suppose to meet up with Officer Brady. She knows he's going to tell her that he and his wife are moving, but when he asks her to join them things get turned upside down. She's always cared about Brady, but now it's more. And when the three boys who live by her won't leave her alone things get even more intense for Daniels.

This book was really interesting. I enjoyed how Daniels acted throughout the story. She had been through a whole lot, but still kept he
Insatiable
Aug 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loving those MacGuires!

First off, I'm a huge fan of the reverse harem-type books. Second, the author wrote some very painful, sob-inducing scenes mixed right in with literal laugh out loud moments. I was reading this in the tub and the Hubs had to come check on me because I was crying so hard! Of course he laughed at me when I had to save the kindle at him, lol. So grateful I don't have to wait long until book 2 (just three days until payday!)
Camille
Sep 14, 2017 rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: PEOPLE NEEDING A ROUND OF TORTURE
DNF at 61% b/c I can't even sum up enough energy to rant about how bad this is.

Ha, just kidding. Ranting is where I get my life force from.

I love food. That being stated, I would honestly prefer not to eat anything for two whole days rather than read any more of this shit. That's how much I hated it.

If I didn't need my kindle so much I would've set fire to it just so that I could have the pleasure of watching Faith's agonizing monologue go up in flames.

I actually feel like self-harming just a
Ariel
Oct 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS, NOT BIG, BUT MAYBE SOME SMALL.

I really liked this book, but as any other book, there were some things I didn't like.

I got really frustrated when starting this book, as I never got a real description of the main characters. I know how Kayden looks like somewhat, and I know Faith's and Taylor's age. But that's it. Nothing more really. It annoyed me more when I got a full out description on two of the supporting characters; Wendy and Kane. So this confuses me. I need more info
Britt B
Dec 02, 2018 rated it liked it
Emotional but good start

The MC has a lot of emotional baggage that makes her endearing and tough. She is very mature due into her experiences. The instant attractions from the guys was a bit much though. I mean she is 16 and they are in college -20ish. I mean I guess, but I was surprised that didn't play a factor in all of this. I saw the connection between the supporting characters and the MC before it was fully stated. All this aside, the story itself was well written and executed. I was enter
Road Noah
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I liked this. It had a Ghost Bird like feeling, kinda cute, probably with more mature content. Felt a bit short in an intruduction kind of way, and even though I mostly dislike the love at first shight type of scenerio, I got over it pretty fast, since the author did a great job, making their relationship (or the beginning of it) feel natural. I hope we get some outside conflict beside the heroines past and get tó know the boys a bit more.
Since I started with stating how similar it felt to Ghos
Bethyboo ღ The Book Addict ღ
I actually really enjoyed the book which surprised me a bit. I enjoyed the characters and the plot wasn't boring me to death. The choice that Faith made at the very end kinda annoyed me but I could live with it. Id also love to continue the series but...there is a big but...the next book is only 188 pages long. All of the books are more on the short side and I think 3.36€ for each book (especially the 2nd one) is a bit much. This one was 220 pages and I read it in under two hours. Not sure I'm w ...more
Lisa Foster
May 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Unanswered questions

I read this book from start to finish in 1 sitting. I liked the book not going to say loved it because it was a little all over the place and rushed if you ask me. It's mentioned in the book about 1 of the characters potentially singling out the MC because of what 1 of the brothers does but then nothing else is said about it after that. That character is only mentioned one other the after that. So I didn't really see the point in the character even been in the book.
Antonella's book world
Oct 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Let me tell you, the book is good. I really really loved it, but there are things I didn't like.
The story was rushed. She somehow fell in love with the three brothers and they did with her too. There is no character development. I really don't know anything than the names of all the characters and it's a pity because if the author had put more effort into describing them and so writing a book a little much longer, I would have loved and enjoyed it more.
CeCe
Amaeturish writing. The heroine went from never being kissed to being kissed by three brothers. This is a love square. I did not understand why the brothers wanted her so badly.

I was unable to connect. I am definitely not paying $3.99 for the sequel.

This could have been really good, but there was not enough substance to the story.
Mother Frankenstein
Aug 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cliffhangers

This is a interesting book. It is some what confusing at times. Which makes it a little harder to follow. Cliffhangers really suck though. They drive me insane. Leaving a book on a massive cliffhanger isn't something I like. This one though annoyed me. A lot. The cliffhanger was very abrupt. No build up.
Oct 13, 2018 rated it liked it
I found this in my kindle and didn't even know I had it.

This was a.quick read and I enjoyed it. Faith Daniels overcomes along in this short book and the blossoming friendship/ love is really sweet although with 3 boys.in the.picture in not sure who is going to be the.one to really win Daniels heart..

I'm rooting for lincoln.

Ends on a cliff hanger.. Looking forward to more from this series
Beth
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book!

I just read this book and I seriously have a “book hangover”! It was great. I can’t wait to start reading book 2. I usually love paranormal but Daniels and her guys keep me interested even without the paranormal side. I’ve recently started reading RH and this so far is a series to be read.
R.B. Austin
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was ok
"Love is Not Lost" received 2 stars.

The novel gained *STARS* for these items:

* gained for: "The book caught my interest in first five pages."

* gained for: "I thought about the book when I was forced to set it down and re-enter society."

The novel failed to gain stars for these items:

NO STAR gained for: "There were no info dumps, poor writing, or copy edit mistakes that jerked me out of the story."

NO STAR gained for: "I was sad when the book ended. I want more!"

NO STAR gained for: "That's it. I'
Laura Walker
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Emotional book

It has some triggers with abuse and alcoholism but it’s not big in your face. It’s an emotional book without making you feel heavy at the end! Loved the mc and the guys are all cute and sweet which is nice. Really like the way she’s fleshing out the supporting characters! Really good read and I’m looking forward to book 2!
Toma
Feb 18, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: own, contemporary
Somehow the story seemed rushed and the interest from the boys and the reciprocation from Daniels did not seem natural. Maybe it seemed so because I would be wary if three hot guys suddenly decided I am their love interest :-)
Other than that this was a very light and easy read.
Candice Alvarado
Apr 18, 2018 rated it liked it
Great first book in an RH series

I wasn't quite sure what to expect , but this turned out to be a great read I read the entire thing in just a few hours and I'm now onto the next book in the series . So far so amazing! I highly recommend it
Pamala Hunt
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sacrifice

Faiths past and her future catch up to her. When she finds love not only with a family but through friendship and love times three, She makes a sacrifice for her friend that has suffered.
O'Colemain
Dec 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: r-rh, 2017, epub, 2018, 03-stars
3.5, would have been 4 but the book is too short. I didn't feel like there was nearly enough character development and basically no time at all for any relationship development even though that is the point of the book
Drewe
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was ok
1.5 stars- somewhere in between "did not like it" and "it was ok".
Started out well, but went downhill quickly. The story just didn't develop well and I nearly DNF'd it a couple of times. I liked the storyline idea, but not the execution of it.
Jamie (The Kansan Reader)
May 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle

I thought this was cute. We get a back story of Faith and why she ends up in New York with her new adoptive parents. I will continue with the series. Once I get money of course.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Review to come.
« previous 1 3 next »

• The First Time in Forever (Songbird Series, #1)
  • Fostering Hope (Silver Lining #1)
  • Phoenix (The Stardust Series, #1)
  • Broken Trouble (Broken Storm #1)
  • Begin Again (Forgive and Never Forget, #1)
  • Keeping My Pack (My Pack, #2)
  • Hoax (The Scarab Beetle, #5)
  • Spearwood (Spearwood, #1)
  • Angel Blackwood (FairyTales Don't Exist, #2)
  • Discovering Zhara: Sweet Lies & Kisses (Bad Boy Rebels #6)
  • Fallen Elemental (Evelyn Storm, #1)
  • Brothers of the Flame (Ariel Kimber #1)
  • Rescued by their Wife (Wings of Artemis, #2)
  • Gracie (Bayside Academy Book 1)

Faith (6 books)
  • Brokenly Found (Faith, #2)
  • Gaining Ground (Faith, #3)
  • Silent Secrets (Faith, #4)
  • Just Married (Faith, #5)
  • Honeymoon Blues (Faith Series Book 6)
“Brady broke out into the most evil grin. “I'm glad you're naïve about the subject. Let me enlighten you on what will happen if my beautiful flower gets pollinated.” 4 likes
“You stole a hearse at thirteen! That was your first mistake -Daniels” 2 likes