Start by marking “Wait, How Do I Write This Email?: Game-Changing Templates for Networking and the Job Search” as Want to Read:

You sit down to write a career-related email and then...you freeze.
You think: "How do I begin? And what's the best way to make my point?"

In his comprehensive guide, career expert Danny Rubin provides more than
100 critical email and document templates for networking and the job search. With each template, Danny saves you time and takes the stress out of professional emai
Published October 5th 2015 by News to Live by (first published 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Wait, How Do I Write This Email?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wait, How Do I Write This Email?

Start your review of Wait, How Do I Write This Email?: Game-Changing Templates for Networking and the Job Search
Reader Views
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reviewed by Josh Cramer for Reader Views (01/17)

As an English professor, I have read many books and articles on writing, but have found very few I could recommend to my students. Usually, I’m limited to books every writer knows like “Eats, Shoots and Leaves.” With “Wait, How Do I Write This Email?” by Danny Rubin, I finally have an additional book to recommend to all of my previous and future students.

As much as I enjoyed the whole book (in these 200 pages, Danny Rubin includes many templates fo
Elizabeth Cheney
Fantastic book for any new graduate and person looking for the next step in their early-to-mid level career. I used this book for a coaching presentation I did at Kennesaw State University and the students were extremely receptive. This book is GOLD and would recommend!!!!
Adama
Aug 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
More than writing email; it's about business communication

I think the title of the book doesn't reflect its content. This book is much more than writing email. It's a compilation of great business communication both written and verbal.

The book covers a wide range of topics from cover letter, resumes to job interviews (before during and after). There are email samples for every occasion you can easily adapt and use

The book also target all audiences; from a newly graduated student looking for in
Eddy J.
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Danny Rubin empowers the reader with a new way to take the written world of communication, while taking a dip into the spoken world as well. This is a good read for people who are looking to tighten up their email game or for new bloods that are trying to land new careers.
Carlos  Salinas
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beyond to how to write an emai

I really expected a different thematic on this book, I was waiting for a step by step guide to how to write an email, but the message was other. Good examples about interpersonal relationships.
Tin Tran
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I think it fun. The tips just right, not only writing an email but more than. This book always sides with me.
Linsey

• Culture and Subjective Well-Being
  • Get That Job!: The Quick and Complete Guide to a Winning Interview
  • Suddenly in Charge: Managing Up, Managing Down, Succeeding All Around
  • Open Book
  • What Color Is Your Parachute? A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers
  • Love and Friendship
  • Oona Out of Order
  • Can't Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds
  • The Nanny
  • Start Your Business Week By Week: How To Plan And Launch Your Successful Business - One Step At A Time
  • Bruce Lee: A Life From Beginning to End
  • Your Perfect Year
  • Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win
  • Crystal365: Crystals for Everyday Life and Your Guide to Health, Wealth, and Balance
  • The New One Minute Manager