Start by marking “Wrong (Wrong, #1)” as Want to Read:
Wrong (Wrong, #1)

Wrong (Wrong #1)

3.93  ·  Rating details ·  28,298 Ratings  ·  3,404 Reviews
I have a history of picking the wrong guy. Gay? Player? Momma’s boy? Check, check and check.

Now I can’t stop fantasizing about one of the customers at the coffee shop I work at between classes. It’s just a harmless crush, right? It’s not like I ever see this guy outside of the coffee shop. It’s not like I’m going to see him while attempting to get birth control at the stud
Published October 7th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Wrong, please sign up.
That's What She Read April 6 is release day for Everly's story. Right is the title of the book. :)
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Sammie
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Candi~Dirty Laundry Review
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wrong is everything I want done right in a book. SO MUCH HUMOR to the point of having a coughing fit from laughing. I also might of woke up my husband at 3:45am to tell him about a funny part during the anal scene. OMG!! Jana Aston gives GREAT anal!!

Besides all the LOL moments, there was so much HOTNESS!!!! Holy hell!!! My poor husband almost got woken up again, at 3am, to break in our new mattress. Then I thought baby #6. No way. Its a trap! Plus my very own gynecologist’s name is Dr. Miller.
Maddie

Type of Characters and my choices according to pictures :
Dr. Luke Miller – 36

Miss. Sophie Tisdale - 21
Review

There are lots of reviews on this particular book on GR – seems I am a bit late to join the party! But as the saying goes rather late than never!

When Miss. Sophie Tisdale goes for her first gyno visit, her gynaecologists is no other than Dr. Luke Miller the chief of obstetrics at the hospital, see
Helena Hunting
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
There was anal. Great anal. I don't actually think I need to say more about this book other than if you don't like the backdoor stuff this probably isn't for you, and that's a little sad, because it's hilarious and just awesome.

I'm a slow reader and I blew through this book like whoa.

I promise not to go into book reviewing full time.
Stacey is Sassy
Nov 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
wrong-review

It's not wrong if it's right for you.

Wrong has been on my radar for a long time. That bright coloured cover with the hint of a hot guy looking all corporate and sophisticated definitely caught my eye. I didn't buy it when it first came out though because there were rumours.

Bad rumours.

Wrong was wrong.

I heard Wrong was bad and people were offended by the way the hero talked to the heroine. There was talk that readers were turned off by his job and how she found out what he did for a living. I dec
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

There is nothing wrong with Jana Aston's debut book WRONG. This book was ooooh so right!!!! It was sexy, lighthearted, witty, playful and embarrassingly fun!!!

#Wrong

How can something so wrong feel so right? Well, the answer to that is simple. Jana Aston created a fun sexy read about Sophie, a 21 year old college virgin who fantasizes about a sexy customer who makes a weekly Tuesday appearance at Grind Me, a coffee shop that she works at. Sophie'
Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog
DNF. I stopped when Luke gave Sophie a breast exam in the shower. And he had more creepy stalker feels than the protective alpha I think the author was aiming for. It also bothered me that he kept on calling her a "hussy".

Do people say that during dirty talk? Hussy?
Bibi
Sep 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Jana Aston, If you are reading this, then may I say the "Acknowledgments" and "About the Author" sections at the end of WRONG had me in even more stitches than the book. I nearly died laughing, but what a way to go!

To everyone reading this, buy the book because it makes people happy... just read the other reviews
Tweebs♥️ (hiatus)
Apr 08, 2017 rated it did not like it
This book was WRONG

That is all.
Jacqueline's Reads
Oct 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Jacqueline's Reads by: Beverly
6 Not So Wrong Stars

This book is so not wrong, but so right. I had no idea who Jana Aston was. I just knew my friend kept on pressuring me to read it. I was told it was going to be super funny and super steamy.

I never realized I would fall in love. Yeah, I fell in love with Jana Aston, who is now on my favorite authors list. Congrats on her debut novel and if you do not know her, she’s JA Huss’ assistant, well now slash writer.

I haven’t laughed this hard since reading the seduction series. I smi
⚜️Charlotte⚜️
4.25 Dirty Sexy Stars!

First read by this Author, and I loved it, I will Definitely be reading the next one!
Sophie & Luke's story was Deliciously funny, Smokin Hot, SEXY, Captivating and Oh So Dirty...Luke's bedside manner is worth the read alone...love a dirty talker! "Don't miss out on this one" ;)
Alba Turunen
2’5 Estrellas. “El chico equivocado” es el primer libro de la serie “Wrong” y el primero que leo de esta autora. Si no fuera porque me convenía para un reto, quizás no lo hubiese leído nunca, pues la verdad es que la sinopsis no me llamaba especialmente, y aun menos que fuese un sucedáneo de las “50 Sombras...”. No he leído las “50 Sombras...”, ni visto las películas, ni ganas de acercarme a ellos, sencillamente no me gusta ése tipo de romance tóxico y punto.

Como no sé hasta que punto se parece
Dilek VT
That was such a "Wrong" read for me.

It started as so much fun. The first 40 pages or so were great. I was laughing at the way they met, the inner monologues of the heroine etc...

Then, their relationship started and from then on, I wanted to vomit... The nature of their relationship didn't involve any romance. It was just kinky stuff. When they talked about love at a certain point, I didn't buy it, never felt it...

There is "dirty talk" that may sound hot and there is "dirty talk" that may sound
Wendy'sThoughts
Oct 27, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Jana Aston Fans, Erotic, Romance
3 Potential Stars
* * *
Sometimes starting a series once it has found its legs gives the reader insight to the growth of the author. I had the pleasure of reading Fling by Jana Aston recently and by doing so...I wanted to read the rest of the series. Jana Aston has a unique style and very strong sense of humor. With this debut entry, we can see how this talent will grow.

Aston took a situation, expanded on it and created a romance of a couple troupes. I think the first part was the strongest and sh
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Audible Review: I loved this narrator. She did a fantastic job distinguishing between characters and bringing the story to life. I recommend the audio version.

Story Review: For a debut book, the author hit this one out of the park for me. I loved her main characters. It was funny and had fan worthy sex scenes. The chemistry between Luke and Sophia was intense. I loved Luke's filthy mouth and dominant personality. I also loved that Sophia wasn't a meek heroine. This is an older man/younger woman
Laurelin Paige
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2018
Amazeballs. Now I have to figure out how to get Jana to send her books to me as she writes because they are too delicious to wait. But, man, she loves making us wait. What a hussy. :)
Ang (Sizzling Pages)
3.5 this ain't wrong, Dr. Dirty Mouth is oh so right STARS

Jana Aston's debut novel was enjoyable read for me. Move over Dr. McSteamy and McDreamy - Dr. Luke Miller is an ass-smacking kinky bastard and I loved his dirty mouth.

Sophie has had some bad luck when it comes to picking the right guy. The source of her recent obsession is the mysterious Luke - the hot/older man that frequents the coffee shop where she works. Little does she know that handsome and sexy man of her fantasies is also her...
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews
3.5 'A finger up the bum will make you cum' stars

I loved the first 15% (it was funny) and the last 15% (Luke made me love him for how he dealt with the 'surprise' stuff) but the middle I wasn't thrilled with.

Their connection didn't work that well for me and that's primarily because you get nothing from Luke saying how he feels. He seemed to hold himself back so much that when he said he loved her, it didn't have the effect it was supposed to, for me.

Also, him liking a finger up the bum -
"...I
Inés Izal
Jul 11, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
Ayyy estoy muy dividida a la hora de poner una nota.
Me ha encantado la historia y la premisa tan original de ginecólogo-paciente, hay mil situaciones divertidas donde el ingenio de Sophie brilla en su máxima extensión y tanto Luke como Sophie hacen una pareja genial.
Pero, y ahora viene el enorme pero que hace que le reste nota, mi problema ha sido la gran boca de Luke. Entiendo que hay parejas a las que le guste la "estimulación auditiva" en la cama por decirlo de una manera fina, pero Luke era
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
I’m reading this series completely out of order, but I still really enjoyed Wrong.

Give me a hot doctor romance and I’ll lap it up. College senior Chloe has a huge crush on Luke, one of the customers at the coffee shop where she works. When she goes to the student clinic for birth control pills, the last thing she expects is to find herself in stirrups, hoo-ha to face with Luke, who just so happens to be a gynecologist. Cue awkward hilarity. The wonderful combination laugh out loud humor and ste
Malene_D *BadAndDirtyBooks*
Wrong was a great and quick read. A little too fast paced for my taste. Also I couldn’t feel an emotional connection between the young Sophie and older Luke. It came off as lust so the ending didn’t feel as satisfying. That being said I enjoyed the story for what it was. Fun and sexy. Luke and his filthy mouth made me sigh and hot numerous times. Sophie and her friendship with Everly delivered some laughs. Everly made a good impression so I’m definitely going to read her book.

3 BadAssDirtyGrindM
Ms. Brandon
Sep 16, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erótica
No era lo que esperaba... Es una historia entretenida y el planteamiento de la historia es fresco, pero la boca sucia —sucísima— del doctor Miller ha mandado mi lectura a la porra en varios momentos. No siempre, que conste. Y no, no es que yo sea de morro fino, soy bastante palabrotera, pero frases cómo "Eres terriblemente pura para ser tan puta" me han descolocado porque no me pegaban nada en la boca de Luke. Quizá ese es precisamente el problema, que no me pegan en un protagonista así, me ha c ...more
Elle
3.5* Many Shades of Luke Miller STARS!!

Wrong... I'm captivated by the title and the cover. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG with pink cover! Also the blurb... OMG. He's a gynecologist! I've NEVER READ a story this job. The question is how is the book?

Sophie Tisdale (21) is an undergraduate student and working at the coffee shop, Grind Me. She has boyfriend but still in lust with dirty fantasy about her favorite customer. She wants to give her virginity to her 2 months boyfriend and decide to have birth co
Alaina Meserole
Wrong was a pretty funny and kind of smutty book. I laughed so hard when she found out that the guy she was crushing on was her gynecologist. Can you say awkward?

Either way I laughed a lot in this book and enjoyed when it took a more romantic/erotic change too. I really enjoyed Sophie has a character too. She was just refreshing. Now even though I thought it was funny that the guy was her gynecologist.. but did it really matter since she barely knew him in general? He was a customer at the coffe
Carol
Hot and steamy, definitely. Maybe not best read at work on my break. I enjoyed immensely. I upped it to 5 stars from 4 after feeling compelled to read it again.
🔥💨🔥💨🔥💨🔥💨🔥

Re-read 05/21/18-05/22/18
2nd reread of this book . Reminded me exactly why Jana Aston is one of my favorite authors. This was her debut book and my first by her. Just as magical.
🔥💨🔥💨🔥💨🔥💨🔥
M.
4 “Having a doctor appointment has never seem more exciting” Stars

First, I just want to say that this book was absolutely hilarious. I wasn’t expecting this book to be funny, and turns out I laughed out loud several times. And by several, I mean a gazillion times. Around two in the morning. I don’t even care if I woke people up, it was uncontrollable. The main source of those hysterical moments? Sophie, the main character. I’m seriously considering adding her to my “favorite heroines” list. I lo
Pam Nelson
5 Wrong Stars

FanFreakingTastic, I have this book in paperback, but for whatever reason: time, kids, family… I never got around to reading it. But then it come out in Audio and knowing me (audionutter) I had to snatch it right up!
Boy howdy am I glad I did.
It’s the perfect balance of sweet, and filthy. Ha! Just the right kind of Romance I like! ;)

Sophie she is probably one of my most favorite female heroines in a long time. She is the right kind of sweet and dirty, I totally love that. And she
J. Grayland
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was ok
This book for me was just wrong in so many ways but right in others. The story of university student Sophie Tisdale who has a crush on a hunky suit that comes into her coffee shop every Tuesday was RIGHT. The hunky suit turning out to being Gynecologist Dr. Luke Miller on campus who performs a pelvic exam on her causing a mini orgasm was just WRONG. He is older and wiser but they just can't help their attraction towards each other and the sex is HOT and RIGHT. So I am torn. The story line was ty ...more
Di Covey
Sep 04, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: rom-com
4.5 Stars!

If you love to laugh while falling in love, this one is for you!

Nothing wrong about about this book. Everything was deliciously right, a humorous ride of romance that left a huge smile on my face. My first book by this author, it certainly won't be my last. I honestly didn't want to put this book down.

I loved every single character.
Luke didn't show his hand right off, I loved that. I need a bit of mystery to my men, he was written perfectly. Sofie did play all her cards and I loved he
Penny
Sep 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really liked this book.

I missed having more about him. Knowing who he is, what he is thinking.
And as always I enjoy a book so much, I would have liked it to be longer, I wanted to have more. Specially in the final part, the end precipitated without notices.

Right (Wrong, #2)
Fling (Wrong, #2.5)
Trust (Wrong, #3)
Crazy For NA Books: Wrong (#1) by Jana Aston → Start Date: July 10th, 2017 21 7 Jul 22, 2017 09:17PM