Start by marking “Looking for Home (More Than Friends #9)” as Want to Read:
Looking for Home (More Than Friends #9)

Looking for Home

(More Than Friends #9)

Book 9 of the More Than Friends Gay Romance Series

Each book may be read as a stand-alone. Reading in sequence is not required.

Evan was heartbroken when Nick left him two years ago to live a party life. He focused on his job as a truck driver and put his own needs on the back burner.

Georgie is a favorite at Paddles, providing personal entertainment to anyone looking for a
Published August 15th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Looking for Home, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Looking for Home

Start your review of Looking for Home (More Than Friends #9)
Karen
I was looking forward to this one because Evan and Georgie...and I've really liked Georgie so far and wanted to see him get a bit of happy and he did...so with just one more book to go I'm thinking this one may end up being my favorite one in the series...but I'll know for sure in a few hours when I'm doine listening to book #10. Either way this will either be my favorite story of the series or a close second.
Fani *loves angst*

A nice enough story about two people who've been looking for a permanent relationship. A few bumps in their way made the story more interesting than usual, but the complete lack of background about the MCs (when it's hinted that their past is filled with ghosts) didn't make for a deeply emotional story. Pity, because the writing was good.
Annery
***3.5***
The friends marathon continues and ... well no one has been hurt in the process but I'm fairly certain the stories won't linger in my mind either. Still I've been entertained by the audios.

Here we have the Evan, the good Samaritan from Finally Found, and Georgie who has been a fairly regular presence since Just Stay, Bk.4. He works at Paddles, the arcade/male-brothel, and is the proverbial hooker with a heart of gold. He also has the requisite dream of something more, in this case bein
Anke
Aug 12, 2015 rated it it was ok
Barb ~rede-2-read~
Note: This book was provided to me by the author through the DBML Program in exchange for an honest review.
This is a really sweet story of two young men who have given up on love, and yet each kindles a tiny spark of hope that they might find someone who loves them unconditionally and with whom they can find a happily ever after.

Evan, a long distance truck driver, has never recovered from breaking up with his boyfriend Nick two years ago and has managed to live pretty much as a recluse since t
Mary
Sep 15, 2015 rated it really liked it

I am a huge fan of Aria Grace. I like her writing style and have read and enjoyed many of her books. For some reason, I missed this one and i found out why: "rent boy" as a MC. I tend to steer clear of the "rent boy genre but this is Aria Grace; so I carried on. I loved it. I met Georgie from another book and I fell in love with him all over again. I thought YEA a happy ending for him. Georgie is
Roger - president of NBR United -
I got this from the author in exchange for an honest review. I got it through the DBML program of the M/M Romance Group at Goodreads.

I want to start by saying I came in with high expectation for an enjoyable read with Characters that captured my interest. what I got was a read that was good but not enjoyable. character that like the story seemed to be too formula based for my loving. It is a good read and much is worth reading I just wonder if the author should try a different kind of M/M writin
Pati
Jul 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Once again Aria has graced us with a winner!

I loved finally getting to see sweet Georgie find his own HEA. Only complaint is that I would have liked more time with them. But then I am greedy like that.
Kim Quick
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: proofreading
Wow, what a whirlwind! Loved the story, even though I was speed proofing it ;) Kudos to Aria for writing another amazing story! 10 thumbs up for Looking For Home!

www.facebook.com/KimQuickEdits
Melissa
Nov 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: free-read-review
I was provided a free copy of this book by the author in exchange for an honest review.

I really enjoyed this book! I love Georgie - he is a hoot! I was totally anxious to read this book when I read the summary and just 1 previous review. I didn't want to stop reading but life made me, darn it!

I have not read any of the previous books in this series but as the summary mentions, you really don't have to, although I wish I had simply because THIS book was so great.

As I said, Georgie is a hoot, and
Bobbi
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Looking for Home, book nine in the More Than Friends series by Aria Grace. This is the ninth book in a fantastic series! It’s true you don’t have to read these in order. They don’t have cliffhangers! I hate those! But I think you miss a lot of the experience if you don’t read them in order. This series has fantastic characters that you learn about through out the series. The main two characters in this story are Evan a trucker and Georgie a Rent boy. They both are looking for their happy Ever Af ...more
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
I have been waiting for Georgie to find true love but he needed to understand he was worthy of love before it could happen. Being a prostitute for so long had left Goergie thinking everyone was only with him for a quick hookup and that he was unworthy of a real relationship. That is until he meets Evan. Right away the sparks fly but it is not until Georgie hits rock bottom do they get their HEA. This book was so worth the wait and I loved that Aria Grace included more of past characters storylin ...more
Angelique
Mar 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Finally Georgie gets his story.
I found it to be a very sweet one.
Loved to see,the different sides off Georgie,from flaming live off the paid or unpaid
party..
to dreams and hopes on an another live and future.
And you know what they say about wishes who can come true.
I loved how Georgie falls for his guy.
he deserves it.
fun and sweet story,good writting and hope for more with each
new book.
Brianne McCallum
Feb 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Much better than book 8 which I hated and rated 1 star. This had an interesting story from start to finish and likeable characters. Georgie and Evan were a great match. Despite it's short length it didn't feel rushed and felt complete in the end.
T.L. Travis
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Each story

Is wracked with tormented twists and turns. It saddens me to think that others actually suffer in these ways, but it makes me happy to know that others can help them if they will let them.
Jeanne 'Divinae'
I received this story for an honest review from Goodreads MM group, Don't Buy My Love program.

I finished this in one day, but waited a couple of days to let it all settle before writing this review(I often do that.) It may contain some spoilers(but not really).

I only read the first book in this series, but it's true, you don't need to read them in order. It's obvious who the previous couples are (from the previous books). Evan and Georgie actually have mutual friends but don't meet each oth
Song
Dec 12, 2015 rated it liked it

This story is sweet and light, and as previously said by many, can be read as a stand-alone story. It's set in Portland Oregon, but the physical setting is practically invisible. The two main characters are each lonely men; Evan does mid-distance truck driving for a living, which takes him out of town three days a week and Georgie does as a high-end, expensive sex work out of a company called Paddles. Evan's s
Jenny Wood
Nov 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
~*I was lucky enough to receive this book from the author in exchange for an honest review*~

I have to say, I haven't read these books in order, I read the first few and then for some reason, didn't pick up the rest then I saw this one eligible for review so I jumped at the chance because I enjoy this author. And hello.... have you seen this cover!?! First, let me say that I"m not really big on rent boy romances, I usually skip them, but Georgie was a high-end escort and so very easy to like... Y
Dawn
Nov 20, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, dbml
I received this book for free in exchange for an honest review.

Evan is a truck driver who hasn’t had been in a relationship since his boyfriend left a couple years ago; he desires a long-term settled relationship. Georgie is a high-end escort boy who aspires to be a fashion designer and believes the only relationship he will find is as a kept boy of a rich client. They meet when they attend a party that each was encouraged to attend by mutual friends.

Georgie masks his true feelings behind his
Alexis Woods
(This story was received free in return for an honest review via the Goodreads Don't Buy my Love program.)

Obviously I'm a glutton for punishment. After loving Ms. Grace's original three stories in this series (and her first few published works), I keep subjecting myself to these so-so follow-ups. Each time, I hope to be as impressed as I was with her earlier tales, instead I'm left feeling let down.

Georgie was so much fun and incredibly lively in other books. He was sassy, and I adored his chara
Wax
Nov 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm, own-have
This book was provided for free by the author in exchange for an honest review.

This is book 9 in a series but can be read as a standalone. However, there is a lot of name dropping from previous books, so the beginning especially can be overwhelming. Once past the first few chapters, though, it really becomes the story of Evan and Georgie.

Georgie is a rent boy who is interested in fashion. His dream is to go into fashion and to live with his love Theo, who is in a loveless marriage with a woman.
Inked Reads
Aug 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m

**I was given this book for an honest review by Inked Rainbow Reads.**
This was a story about Evan and Georgie. They meet on New Years Eve and seemed to have that instant love.
As far as the characters, Evan the hot truck driver I really liked. He was looking for a relationship and was lonely. Seemed to be a great honest guy. Georgie was a prostitute that wanted the same thing, a relationship. Did I think they were a good pair, not really. They seemed so different it wasn't working for me.
Even tho
AnnMarie
Dec 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book from the author via the DBML program in exchange for an honest review.

3.5 stars, rounded to 4 because I liked Evan so much

Looking for Home by Aria Grace is the 9th entry in the series by the author. Although characters carry over from prior stories, the book is a standalone and it’s not necessary to read the previous books. That being said it did take me a bit to get into the story because I didn’t have the back stories of some of the secondary characters featured.
Lisa
I was given a copy of the book free by the author in exchange for an unbiased review.

Georgie is a high class escort and is invited to a NYE party by his friends.
Evan, a long distance truck driver is also invited to the same party, which turns out to be a wedding of their friends.
Evan and Georgie meet but at the end of the evening there is a misunderstanding and they part not on the best of terms.
I liked this story. Georgie trying to follow his dreams and Evan very supportive of him. I am not sur
Gerisgrltrl2
Nov 22, 2015 rated it liked it
The author provided a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. Georgie, a highly paid escort, longs for the kind of loving relationship his friends have. Evan, a truck driver, has been avoiding society since he was dumped by his ex-boyfriend. They meet at a surprise wedding on New Year's Eve and make a connection. I suspect I would have enjoyed the story more had I read the first 8 installments in the series. Reading this book as a stand alone left me wondering about the significance ...more
Lou
Dec 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review. This was through the DBML program of the M/M Romance Group at Goodreads.

This was the first book I have read by this author and even though it is part of a series of books I read it as a standalone. Had the title of the book not given away that this was part of a collection of stories about friends, I would not have known. Too many series I find rely on being read in order to get the most from each book. Not this boo
Avid Reader
Aug 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Looking for Home (More than Friends) By Aria Grace
4 stars
M/M Romance
I was given this book for an honest review by Inked Rainbow Reads.

This story was somewhat patched together for me. I really liked Evan’s character. I felt he was very real and honest. Then you have Georgie, who is a prostitute working his way to saving up enough in order to develop his own clothing line.

I felt much closer to Evan than I did to Georgie, but I did like how they developed their relationship. It felt real. However,
Meg
Nov 22, 2015 rated it liked it

This book was given to me for free in exchange for an honest review.

This is a nice easy afternoon read. The two MC's are Georgie, a high priced escort looking to break into the fashion industry, and Evan, a long distance trucker. Both men are looking for "the one". After a disappointment with one of his clients, Georgie is dragged to a party by his friends, there he meets Evan, whose friends also dragged him. They are introduced and after a bumpy start the two start dating.

Both charact
Jess
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I've been rooting for Georgie to find his person for what felt like forever. He's been one of my favorite characters from Paddles, always so happy and full of life. Unfortunately behind the smiles, there is a sadness that all too often isn't seen. We met Evan briefly in a previous book, but he touches something and stuck with me. Maybe it was just the way he cares & nurtures without judging.

The chemistry between Georgie & Evan is off the charts. They are drawn to each other, feeling more than j
Sherry Bohrmueller
Aug 12, 2015 rated it really liked it

I was given this book by Inked Rainbow Reads for an honest review.

Even thoug

• Unscripted Love (Road to Blissville, #1)
  • Test Drive (Crossroads #3)
  • Moving in Rhythm
  • Someone to Call My Own (Road to Blissville, #2)
  • Goodbye Paradise (Hello Goodbye, #1)
  • Shifting Gears (Crossroads, #2)
  • Hello Forever (Hello Goodbye, #2)
  • Thrash (Hard Hit, #3)
  • Collide (Hard Hit #1)
  • Blow (Hard Hit, #2)
  • Shatter (Hard Hit, #4)
  • Crossroads (Crossroads, #1)
  • Crush (Hard Hit, #5)
  • Inside Out (Road to Blissville, #6)
  • Of Sunlight and Stardust
  • Break (Hard Hit, #6)
  • Candy Man (Candy Man #1)
  • This Time Around (Road to Blissville, #4)

More Than Friends (10 books)
  • More Than Friends (More Than Friends #1)
  • Drunk in Love (More Than Friends, #2)
  • Choosing Happy (More Than Friends, #3)
  • Just Stay (More Than Friends, #4)
  • Hands On (More Than Friends #5)
  • Best Chance (More Than Friends, #6)
  • My Name is Luka (More Than Friends, #7)
  • Finally Found (More Than Friends, #8)
  • Choosing Us (More Than Friends, #10)

News & Interviews