Start by marking “Looking for Home (More Than Friends #9)” as Want to Read:
Looking for Home (More Than Friends #9)

Looking for Home (More Than Friends #9)

3.93  ·  Rating details ·  132 Ratings  ·  32 Reviews
Book 9 of the More Than Friends Gay Romance Series

Each book may be read as a stand-alone. Reading in sequence is not required.

Evan was heartbroken when Nick left him two years ago to live a party life. He focused on his job as a truck driver and put his own needs on the back burner.

Georgie is a favorite at Paddles, providing personal entertainment to anyone looking for a
Published August 15th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Looking for Home, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Looking for Home

Anke
Aug 12, 2015 rated it it was ok
Barb ~rede-2-read~
Note: This book was provided to me by the author through the DBML Program in exchange for an honest review.
This is a really sweet story of two young men who have given up on love, and yet each kindles a tiny spark of hope that they might find someone who loves them unconditionally and with whom they can find a happily ever after.

Evan, a long distance truck driver, has never recovered from breaking up with his boyfriend Nick two years ago and has managed to live pretty much as a recluse since t
Mary
Sep 15, 2015 rated it really liked it

I am a huge fan of Aria Grace. I like her writing style and have read and enjoyed many of her books. For some reason, I missed this one and i found out why: "rent boy" as a MC. I tend to steer clear of the "rent boy genre but this is Aria Grace; so I carried on. I loved it. I met Georgie from another book and I fell in love with him all over again. I thought YEA a happy ending for him. Georgie is
Roger - president of NBR United -
I got this from the author in exchange for an honest review. I got it through the DBML program of the M/M Romance Group at Goodreads.

I want to start by saying I came in with high expectation for an enjoyable read with Characters that captured my interest. what I got was a read that was good but not enjoyable. character that like the story seemed to be too formula based for my loving. It is a good read and much is worth reading I just wonder if the author should try a different kind of M/M writin
Pati
Jul 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Once again Aria has graced us with a winner!

I loved finally getting to see sweet Georgie find his own HEA. Only complaint is that I would have liked more time with them. But then I am greedy like that.
Kim Quick
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: proofreading
Wow, what a whirlwind! Loved the story, even though I was speed proofing it ;) Kudos to Aria for writing another amazing story! 10 thumbs up for Looking For Home!

www.facebook.com/KimQuickEdits
Melissa
Nov 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: free-read-review
I was provided a free copy of this book by the author in exchange for an honest review.

I really enjoyed this book! I love Georgie - he is a hoot! I was totally anxious to read this book when I read the summary and just 1 previous review. I didn't want to stop reading but life made me, darn it!

I have not read any of the previous books in this series but as the summary mentions, you really don't have to, although I wish I had simply because THIS book was so great.

As I said, Georgie is a hoot, and
Bobbi
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Looking for Home, book nine in the More Than Friends series by Aria Grace. This is the ninth book in a fantastic series! It’s true you don’t have to read these in order. They don’t have cliffhangers! I hate those! But I think you miss a lot of the experience if you don’t read them in order. This series has fantastic characters that you learn about through out the series. The main two characters in this story are Evan a trucker and Georgie a Rent boy. They both are looking for their happy Ever Af ...more
Nickiann Holt
Jan 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have been waiting for Georgie to find true love but he needed to understand he was worthy of love before it could happen. Being a prostitute for so long had left Goergie thinking everyone was only with him for a quick hookup and that he was unworthy of a real relationship. That is until he meets Evan. Right away the sparks fly but it is not until Georgie hits rock bottom do they get their HEA. This book was so worth the wait and I loved that Aria Grace included more of past characters storylin ...more
Angelique
Mar 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Finally Georgie gets his story.
I found it to be a very sweet one.
Loved to see,the different sides off Georgie,from flaming live off the paid or unpaid
party..
to dreams and hopes on an another live and future.
And you know what they say about wishes who can come true.
I loved how Georgie falls for his guy.
he deserves it.
fun and sweet story,good writting and hope for more with each
new book.
T.L. Travis
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Each story

Is wracked with tormented twists and turns. It saddens me to think that others actually suffer in these ways, but it makes me happy to know that others can help them if they will let them.
Jeanne 'Divinae'
I received this story for an honest review from Goodreads MM group, Don't Buy My Love program.

I finished this in one day, but waited a couple of days to let it all settle before writing this review(I often do that.) It may contain some spoilers(but not really).

I only read the first book in this series, but it's true, you don't need to read them in order. It's obvious who the previous couples are (from the previous books). Evan and Georgie actually have mutual friends but don't meet each other
Song
Dec 12, 2015 rated it liked it

This story is sweet and light, and as previously said by many, can be read as a stand-alone story. It's set in Portland Oregon, but the physical setting is practically invisible. The two main characters are each lonely men; Evan does mid-distance truck driving for a living, which takes him out of town three days a week and Georgie does as a high-end, expensive sex work out of a company called Paddles. Evan's s
Jenny Wood
Nov 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
~*I was lucky enough to receive this book from the author in exchange for an honest review*~

I have to say, I haven't read these books in order, I read the first few and then for some reason, didn't pick up the rest then I saw this one eligible for review so I jumped at the chance because I enjoy this author. And hello.... have you seen this cover!?! First, let me say that I"m not really big on rent boy romances, I usually skip them, but Georgie was a high-end escort and so very easy to like... Y
Dawn
Nov 20, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: dbml, m-m
I received this book for free in exchange for an honest review.

Evan is a truck driver who hasn’t had been in a relationship since his boyfriend left a couple years ago; he desires a long-term settled relationship. Georgie is a high-end escort boy who aspires to be a fashion designer and believes the only relationship he will find is as a kept boy of a rich client. They meet when they attend a party that each was encouraged to attend by mutual friends.

Georgie masks his true feelings behind his b
Alexis Woods
(This story was received free in return for an honest review via the Goodreads Don't Buy my Love program.)

Obviously I'm a glutton for punishment. After loving Ms. Grace's original three stories in this series (and her first few published works), I keep subjecting myself to these so-so follow-ups. Each time, I hope to be as impressed as I was with her earlier tales, instead I'm left feeling let down.

Georgie was so much fun and incredibly lively in other books. He was sassy, and I adored his chara
Wax
Nov 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm, own-have
This book was provided for free by the author in exchange for an honest review.

This is book 9 in a series but can be read as a standalone. However, there is a lot of name dropping from previous books, so the beginning especially can be overwhelming. Once past the first few chapters, though, it really becomes the story of Evan and Georgie.

Georgie is a rent boy who is interested in fashion. His dream is to go into fashion and to live with his love Theo, who is in a loveless marriage with a woman.
Inked Reads
Aug 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m

**I was given this book for an honest review by Inked Rainbow Reads.**
This was a story about Evan and Georgie. They meet on New Years Eve and seemed to have that instant love.
As far as the characters, Evan the hot truck driver I really liked. He was looking for a relationship and was lonely. Seemed to be a great honest guy. Georgie was a prostitute that wanted the same thing, a relationship. Did I think they were a good pair, not really. They seemed so different it wasn't working for me.
Even tho
AnnMarie
Dec 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book from the author via the DBML program in exchange for an honest review.

3.5 stars, rounded to 4 because I liked Evan so much

Looking for Home by Aria Grace is the 9th entry in the series by the author. Although characters carry over from prior stories, the book is a standalone and it’s not necessary to read the previous books. That being said it did take me a bit to get into the story because I didn’t have the back stories of some of the secondary characters featured.
Gerisgrltrl2
Nov 22, 2015 rated it liked it
The author provided a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. Georgie, a highly paid escort, longs for the kind of loving relationship his friends have. Evan, a truck driver, has been avoiding society since he was dumped by his ex-boyfriend. They meet at a surprise wedding on New Year's Eve and make a connection. I suspect I would have enjoyed the story more had I read the first 8 installments in the series. Reading this book as a stand alone left me wondering about the significance ...more
Lou
Dec 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review. This was through the DBML program of the M/M Romance Group at Goodreads.

This was the first book I have read by this author and even though it is part of a series of books I read it as a standalone. Had the title of the book not given away that this was part of a collection of stories about friends, I would not have known. Too many series I find rely on being read in order to get the most from each book. Not this boo
Lisa
I was given a copy of the book free by the author in exchange for an unbiased review.

Georgie is a high class escort and is invited to a NYE party by his friends.
Evan, a long distance truck driver is also invited to the same party, which turns out to be a wedding of their friends.
Evan and Georgie meet but at the end of the evening there is a misunderstanding and they part not on the best of terms.
I liked this story. Georgie trying to follow his dreams and Evan very supportive of him. I am not sur
Meg
Nov 22, 2015 rated it liked it

This book was given to me for free in exchange for an honest review.

This is a nice easy afternoon read. The two MC's are Georgie, a high priced escort looking to break into the fashion industry, and Evan, a long distance trucker. Both men are looking for "the one". After a disappointment with one of his clients, Georgie is dragged to a party by his friends, there he meets Evan, whose friends also dragged him. They are introduced and after a bumpy start the two start dating.

Both charact
Jess
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I've been rooting for Georgie to find his person for what felt like forever. He's been one of my favorite characters from Paddles, always so happy and full of life. Unfortunately behind the smiles, there is a sadness that all too often isn't seen. We met Evan briefly in a previous book, but he touches something and stuck with me. Maybe it was just the way he cares & nurtures without judging.

The chemistry between Georgie & Evan is off the charts. They are drawn to each other, feeling mor
Avid Reader
Aug 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Looking for Home (More than Friends) By Aria Grace
4 stars
M/M Romance
I was given this book for an honest review by Inked Rainbow Reads.

This story was somewhat patched together for me. I really liked Evan’s character. I felt he was very real and honest. Then you have Georgie, who is a prostitute working his way to saving up enough in order to develop his own clothing line.

I felt much closer to Evan than I did to Georgie, but I did like how they developed their relationship. It felt real. However,
Sherry Bohrmueller
Aug 12, 2015 rated it really liked it

I was given this book by Inked Rainbow Reads for an honest review.

Even thoug
Wendy-Book Lovers 4Ever
I need to start with, I did not read the other 8 books in this series before I read this one. And no, I did not know some of the side characters but it did not stop me from liking this book. I love a HEA story and was wanting Evan to get a truly fantastic HEA, which he did. This was a quick paced love story that had a few great laughs throughout the book, I thought the text messages with the text to speak was great. I'm not sure if I would call this story an insta-love story or not, I
Lorraine
Dec 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is a really sweet book, that I received through the DBML program. I have only read the first couple of books in the series, so don't know all the other characters that appeared in the story, but it didn't matter. The story stood well on its own and the characters were well developed.
Both Evan and Georgie are lonely, both have jobs which make maintaining relationships difficult. Meeting seems almost too good to be true, but there are some truly heart-breaking moments before they get their HF
Leona Bowman
Nov 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The first thing is make sure you have kleenex. I will have to agree with the description of this story, once start reading it you can't put it down, very well written, you just become the characters and before you know it your done. Amazing story, I was given this for a honest review, I glade I got chosen to this, just fantastic. This the 9th book in this series, I am off to get the first 8 books. If their written like this one I can't wait..
Kim
Dec 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another awesome book by Aria Grace. Love this More than Friends series. This book is a m/m contemporary. I'll be reading more from this series. I listen d to this book as an audiobook.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

More Than Friends (10 books)
  • More Than Friends (More Than Friends #1)
  • Drunk in Love (More Than Friends, #2)
  • Choosing Happy (More Than Friends, #3)
  • Just Stay (More Than Friends, #4)
  • Hands On (More Than Friends #5)
  • Best Chance (More Than Friends, #6)
  • My Name is Luka (More Than Friends, #7)
  • Finally Found (More Than Friends, #8)
  • Choosing Us (More Than Friends, #10)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • I Heart Paris
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Four Swans: A Novel of Cornwall, 1795-1797 (Poldark)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Choice
  • Saving Zoë
    $7.80 $2.99
  • The Silver Linings Playbook
    $9.99 $3.99
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be