Start by marking “Forget (Changing Colors, #1)” as Want to Read:
Forget (Changing Colors, #1)

Forget

(Changing Colors #1)

Brooke Sawyer is a successful record producer living in L.A. While attempting to escape her painful past, she sets off on a month long trip to Paris. The last thing she’s expecting is to fall in love with gorgeous, tattooed, musician, Dylan Bissette.

To Dylan, Brooke is like an intricate guitar riff he can’t resist. One he’d gladly play over and over.

Lost in his magnetizing
Kindle Edition
Published June 2015

To ask other readers questions about Forget, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forget

Alex is The Romance Fox
Forget by NA Alcorn is, for me, tells a story that you never want it to end. A beautiful and touching story of love, loss, heartache and discovery. A story of two people that were meant to find each other…..
 photo download201_zpsmy6oyktk.jpg
The story begins with Brooke Sawyer, a LA music producer, is dealing with the loss of her beloved grandmother Millie and after the funeral, opens the letter that she had been told to read after her death. It’s the most touchingly beautiful and haunting chapter in this book. The love that Mi
Patrycja
Jul 02, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015
3.5- 4 stars
Jo
Dec 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Jo by: Alex is The Romance Fox
He’s wrecked me. My heart rolls out of my chest and into his.

What a fantastic book!!! It grabbed my heart from the very first page, and never let go.

She has become my constant distraction.

Brooke Sawyer has just had her heart broken. Her beloved grandmother, Millie, the most important person in her life, has just died. And she has no idea how to survive the pain. Luckily for her, her grandmother was a very wise woman, and knew just what Brooke would need after she was gone. Millie has alw

Lea ★
CLIFFHANGER ALERT!
God, I hate giving mediocre ratings.
I gave it 3 stars, because this author can write... and actually, she can write really, really good.
This was my first book by this author, and I was pleasantly surprised.
Let me just mention positive aspects of this book:
I am a huge music fan, so musical references in this book were absolutely a big plus.
Book is set in Paris, and again, french capital is one of my favourite places in the world, one of few cities I always come back to. Hero
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jun 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I feel raw.

I feel a little bit broken.

I feel angry, and frustrated, and all hyped up.

I feel like I just read something amazing.

One month in the City of Love. Paris. A chance to experience that grand city after a lifetime of hardship. For Brooke Sawyer, the trip was supposed to teach her something and open her eyes... She wasn't supposed to fall in love.

But Dylan Bissette, with his tattoos and the perfect musical chemistry he shares with her, gave Brooke no choice... Now, the weight of her p
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
5+ Little Wing and Bright Eyes Stars

Delilah Brooke Morning-Rain Sawyer aka "Brooke," known to her beloved Grandmother, Millie, as Lilah Belle has had a tragic life, until Millie took custody of she and her sister Ember when they were young. Now 26 twenty-six, Booke has lost Millie, who has been her world, to cancer. Millie leaves a letter instructing Brooke to go to Paris the day after her funeral, write in a journal, and complete the bucket list she's made for Brooke.

description

The first day in Paris, Br
Kelly Anders
Jun 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
BLOODY H E L L!!!

Dang if this author hasn't done it again!!

Brooke is grieving the loss of her grandmother. A grandmother any of us would wish for. Millie. Millie is/was obviously a dreamer and has passed her dreams along to her granddaughter, Brooke.

As a last request, she sends Brooke to Paris to dream, explore, find love. And Lord, does Brooke find it all! Enter Dylan (who is MINE by the way. No, really, I licked him) Dylan is just what Millie ordered. Young, cocky, hot and well, you know...

The
Dora Koutsoukou
Aug 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
4,5 ❤💔❤💔🎶 🇫🇷🎵🌟🌟🌟🌟s❣❣❣❣

My heart has broken to pieces, scattered all over Paris....

🎶 Quand il me prend dans ses bras
Il me parle tout bas
Je vois LA VIE EN ROSE....🎶
Red Cheeks Reads
Jun 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
I absolutely adore books that allow me to travel to the locations as I read. And Forget does this for me! I was able to be transported from the pages and to the beautiful city of Paris. Forget was the a beautiful love story, not only about love but about learning to accept loss and use that as a form of opening a new door. Being open to new places and experiences, Brooke has a meets a hot guy in the most craziest ways. I died from embarrassment of the character when it happened! I was able to co ...more
~Dawn~TUG
Jun 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book..everything about it. The humor, angst, friendship, love, even the fucked up choices that were made. LOVED it..top book of the year for me. This author has a direct line to my reading soul. She writes with such passion that I am completely and utterly connected to every thing that happens, whether I like the results or not. I can not wait for the next book to come out. Like stalking fan girl can't wait..If I could sit in her lap whilst she types it out, I WOULD. I need Dylan an ...more
Paula
Dec 07, 2015 rated it really liked it

Bloody hell! That ending hurt. Thank goodness the next book is already out because I'm desperate to know what will happen!

I enjoyed this book immensely. I loved the characters. Especially Dylan, the hero, who is half French, half English, ALL SEXY. *melts* The music incorporated within the pages was beautiful. The love story was beautiful and heartbreaking. And the rich descriptions of Paris made me feel like I was there. Well done!
Grey
Jul 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5*
FMR Book Grind
Jul 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
SAM'S REVIEW
5 STARS

OH MY FREAKING SHIT!!!!!!
THE BOOK JUST ENDED THERE........... LIKE WHAT THE HOLY HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH MY LIFE RIGHT NOW????? And that excerpt from the next book...... N.A. Alcorn I swear to the Lord above, if I don't get my hands on the next book STAT, I will lose my mind!!!!! I need answers DAMMIT! I have to know why!!!! JUST WHY!!!! *throws self on floor screaming at the world with huge ugly sobs"

This is the story of Brooke Sawyer. After grieving the recent loss of
Natalie The Biblioholic
Goodness where do I begin? This author has officially made it onto my favourites list. She is that amazing. I haven't touched a book of hers yet that hasn't touched me deeply in some way shape or form!! If you haven't taken a chance on her yet, please hesitate no longer!!

This book was so beautifully written and entranced me from the first page! Millie's letter grabbed a hold of me something fierce. I could not stop reading!! And once I finished this book, I couldn't even write a review because I
Jenny
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely cannot wait till Fall to find out what the heck happens next!!!!!

GAH!!

Little Wing and Bright Eyes...please, oh please, let this work out. I really hope they get their HEA....

As of right now, I'm pissed at Brooke and the elusive Jaime. I'm hurting for Dylan and want to cuddle him and speak tell him everything will be okay in French.

I. Need. More. Now!!!!
Ann
3.5-4.0 stars. Crap, forgot this was a 2-part story when I started it, leaving me with a cliffy ending and a wait to see what happens with Brooke/Dylan.
:-(
Megan  ~The Never Ending Book Basket
Forget by N. A. Alcorn tells the story of Brooke, an American visiting Paris, who meets and starts to fall heart first for Dylan, a half British half French swoon worthy musician. It follows these two as their serious sparks start to fly, and they find themselves having many more feelings than either of them planned for.

I have to say that I loved every single phenomenally vibrant word of this book.

I loved Brooke and how fantastically authentic and truly wonderful she was. I loved Dylan and was
Three Chicks
Jul 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Review by Jen Hagen
Sometimes when a book is based in England the jargon annoys me…all those whilsts, boots of the car, knickers, vest, etc. But never have I read where an English character says shagged. Here I thought that was only an Austin Powers word, but when sexy French-born/raised-in-England Dylan says it there’s no bad teeth, only sexy tattoos and the imagery is much more pleasant.

Brooke is 26 years old and is grieving her beloved grandmother in the way that grandma Millie wanted her to,
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog
Jul 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Just finished reading the book and all I can think is WHAT THE EFF??? I'm speechless and now I understand how Sam feels in her review...I felt it too.

Review by Sam...

Sam
Jul 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OH MY FREAKING SHIT!!!!!!

This is the story of Brooke Sawyer. After grieving the recent loss of her Grandmother an
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
Forget is really going to make it very hard for me to forget this book. Dylan and Brooke are one perfect couple. Everything about them was just perfect - they fit to a tea they were made for each other.

Brooke is pretty shy and reserved and always puts everyone before herself. She thinks about herself last. She has a heart of gold and will go absolutely out of her way for everyone. Her grandmother was her pride and joy and Brooke was devastated when she lost her but she granted her wish in going
Renee at Book Happiness
Jun 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received this for an honest review.. OMG this is one of those books where when done you will say OMG did I just read that!! I have to say that I need the next book in this series LIKE NOW!!!

Brooke just lost her Grandma and per her request is discovering life in the city of Paris with a list of things she must do. Brooke is learning to live life for the first time when she meets Dylan HOLY HOTNESS!!!

This book is one hot and sexy ride. This book pulls you right into the story and keeps you on
Aphrodite
Jul 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Amazing, great, awesome, wow!

This book completely blew me away. It is such a roller coaster of emotions. It starts with sadness due to the death of the heroine's grandmother. This book is a love story but not only a romantic love story but a story of love to your family, to your friends who are like family, to your soul mate and also a story of loyalties.
I lost my grandmother and can definitely relate to the feelings in this book. It is just so real. Don't get me wrong, this book has also funny
Tiffany
May 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This author has done it again !!!

This book gah...there are so many feelings going on right now. This book starts off mourning her recently departed grandmother Mille , going to Paris is her last dying wish. There she meets Dylan a sexy rocker and the connection is just bam ! Their spark is undeniable and the feels , their chemistry is spot on. Though Brookes grieving , shes truly living for the first time in years. I can't wait for more time with Brooke and Dylan !
Libby Harrison
Random Ramblings
•Wow, that was a long letter from Grandma
•The flash scene was painful to read
•The internal dialogue was bordering on the annoying side
•Too much high school-style drama

DNF at 70%
Aphrodite
This book will make you feel an array of emotions. I cried, I laughed, I was spelled by the music references, the steamy parts, the romance! And Paris! I read this book until 3am and I don't regret anything. Amazing love story! And please you might just as well get the second book now!
Tessa
Jan 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
4.5 stars. Not angsty, but so seriously sweet and wonderful. Now to see if Blur is angsty. If not, that's okay since the story is so heartfelt I'm loving it.
Palo
Sep 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
I wanted to kill Brooke by the end of the book. And Dylan for sure got into the list of my fictional boyfriends! I love him!!!!!
Stephanie
May 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
WOW! Just WOW. I love every book that NA puts out but this book blew me away. The entire book was fabulous. I could not put it down. You will immediately get the feels with this book. The emotional connection with this book starts on page one and doesn't let up even after you finish it. After I finished I sat there staring at my kindle trying to get control of my emotions. I haven't had a book hangover in a while but this book definitely gave me one. I thought about Forget constantly for days af ...more
  • All I Ever Wanted (Of Love and Madness, #3)
  • Kick, Push & Coast Duet: Includes Kick, Push and Coast
  • The New Rule (The Casual Rule #2)
  • Stripped
  • Without End: A Melrose Shops Novel
  • Savage (The Healer #3)
  • Brooklyn & Beale
  • Stoking the Embers (Embers, #1)
  • With Every Breath (Wanderlust #1)
  • The Trainer (Redemption, #1)
  • Nightmare in Night Court (Lawyers in Love, #4.1)
  • Believed (My Misery Muse, #3)
  • All Blues (All, #3.5)
  • Color Me Crazy
  • Barely Surviving (Surviving, #1)
  • Holding You (Holding You, #1)
  • Sizzle (Sizzle, #1)
  • Destructive (Deadly Love, #1)
Author of the Infamous Series.
The Infamous Ellen James- Dec 2013
Avoiding Amy Jackson- Feb 2014
Finding Lizzy Montgomery- Summer 2014

Avid reader.

Tequila enthusiast.

Smut addict.

Lover of all things inappropriate and perverted.

Changing Colors (2 books)
  • Blur (Changing Colors, #2)
“the greater the capacity to love, the greater the capacity to feel the pain.” 5 likes
“guess that’s how you know you really love someone, when you’d rather they forget you altogether than deal with the pain.” 2 likes