Start by marking “The Gentleman Mentor (Lessons with the Dom, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Gentleman Mentor (Lessons with the Dom, #1)

Read Book

The Gentleman Mentor (Lessons with the Dom #1)

3.96  ·  Rating Details ·  5,837 Ratings  ·  632 Reviews
She’s a client. That’s all.

Or it should be.

But with every lesson, she’s becoming more.

The secrets I’m hiding behind the image of the Gentleman Mentor make telling her the truth—and having anything real—impossible.

I’m training her for another man, and that fact guts me every time I think of it.

I know she’s not mine … but part of me won’t accept that.

Am I willing to ri
Published May 5th 2015 by Kendall Ryan Books LLC

Christy
Apr 02, 2015 Christy rated it it was amazing
5 stars!

photo 4e1639d3-a8a5-4b60-9547-ad616fed14fd_zpsi8nakqtn.jpg

I am a big fan of Kendall Ryan’s work. I love how her stories are so sexy and steamy with just the right amount of angst and emotion. After reading most all of her books, I think The Gentleman Mentor is my favorite of hers. I loved both the main characters, the story itself was hella entertaining and it was definitely her steamiest work yet.

Brie is an attractive, normal girl in her mid twenties. She has terrible luck when it comes to men. After having a long time crush on one of her be
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

★★★★ ! Gentleman Mentor (stand-alone), book 1 of 2. Girl hires Gentleman Dom & sex mentor to rock her (world) bed!

“Bookworm92,
Your email bored me to tears.
No wonder you need help attracting a man.”

Books in Lessons with the Dom are stand-alones, but most enjoyed if read in order:
Book 1: The Gentleman Mentor
Book 2: Sinfully Mine
Book 3: Untitled

The Gentleman Mentor (stand-alone, book 1) opens up to real estate agent and self-proclaimed bookworm, Brielle Gertrude, Brie spotting an ad on a
*****4.75 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author in Exchange for an Honest Review}

IT's LIVE ON AMAZON!! GRAB YOUR COPIES LADIES! YOU NEED TO MEET HALE!!

Fit, masculine, educated male, late 20s. Discreet and forthcoming.
Under my direction and guidance, women learn seduction
techniques, how to achieve climax with and without a partner,
explore physical gratification, and more.
Dominant, but don't be scared, kitten, I'm not into pain.
Do not be misled. I am
Loyda
Apr 20, 2015 Loyda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Loyda by: SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
4***~Gentle Mentor~ Stars

Type: Contemporary Romance/Erotica
Series: Standalone book 1 of The Lessons
POV: Dual

”If you’re ready to reach new levels of pleasure, contact me at @thedominantgentleman. Serious inquiries only.” -X

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This story was unique for me and it caught my attention from the very beginning. Brielle is a twenty six year old, hard worker, single woman; searching for help to try to attract her best friend that she has had a crushed on for five years. She wanted to win him over and
Pam
Apr 13, 2015 Pam rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 peachy stars
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Tired of being the poster child of bad first dates, Brielle takes matters in her own hands and decides to bag the man of her dreams, her best friend who has never seen her more than his adorably cute, forever available best friend. Desperate times calls for desperate measures, so she enlists the helps to learn the art of seduction, confidence and sexuality. When an add for a Gentleman Mentor catches her eye, she puts her big girls p
~ Becs ~
This was a delicious, erotic and highly sensual romantic treat from Kendall Ryan and, with the hint of more to come from the secondary characters, this promises to be a series that will go the distance.

Our heroine Brielle has been harbouring an unrequited crush on her male best friend Kirby for many years but he only really thinks of her as not much more than a kid sister. She thinks they would be perfect together but lacks confidence as a seductress and when she happens on the following notice,
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥

I cannot resist a story that includes an agreement of a sexual nature, I gravitate towards them, especially ones involving a dominant alpha male.The Gentleman Mentor is a very sexy, cute and romantic story with a touch of BDSM thrown in to the mix. It's about letting go of the constraints of past experiences and embracing the moment. It's about taking a chance in life and enjoying it!

He places an ad offering his sexual services..... She becomes his client......

Brielle has secretly been in love
Catarina
4 Gentle Stars.

Brielle is a girl with lack of confidence, unsure how to deal with love and relationships. Having a crush for a guy for a few years she decides that now’s the time to do something about it.
So she decides to hire the services of the Gentleman Mentor, a guy like as the name says, helps women become more sexually confident. He he’s sexy, mysterious, with dominant traits and Brielle is taken aback by him from the start. But so does him.
It is supposed to be just a job… but then eve
Mirjana ***Let's Sound It Out - - - Mary-On-A***

***2 It's Just Me Stars***

Looks like this is another case of "it's just me," as a lot of people seemed to have liked this one. Unfortunately, it didn't really work for me.

I'll keep my review nice and short. This was "insta" almost everything right from the beginning. And while the MC's were able to go from 0 to 60 with their feelings of possessiveness and attraction, I was still hanging out at the starting line. I just never felt ANY connection between them...well, none beyond the obvious...

The
Beverly
Kendall Ryan is an auto-buy for me. I love how her stories are quick and sexy, and the characters lovable. I was so excited to read Gentleman Mentor because it is so different from her other books and I wasn't disappointed!

Brie has everything going for her, but she is in love with her best friend. Somehow she ended up in the friend zone and she desperately needs out of it. At her wits end, she decides to hire The Gentleman Mentor. He promises to educate her in the art of seduction and in turn he
Kendall Ryan
Feb 19, 2015 Kendall Ryan rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)

Are you ready to meet The Gentleman Mentor?

COMING 5-5-15.
Elizabeth
3.5 Sexy Stars

“I want you to feel me tomorrow.”-Hale

description

The Gentleman Mentor is a steamy read with one sexy alpha male and one docile heroine with a heart of gold. If you are feeling like you need to crank up the heat in your reading, than this is the read for you! When it comes to The Gentleman Mentor, the cover says it all. (It is a truly sexy read)!

Brielle is in love with her best friend. After years and years of trying to woo him, she has alas been unable to catch his attention. Then one day she
Jacqueline's Reads
Feb 20, 2015 Jacqueline's Reads rated it it was amazing

5 Inquiring Stars

The Gentleman Mentor is part of a series, but can be read as a standalone. Each book will reference a new character.

Brielle needs help. Even though Brielle is beautiful and successful, she needs help in the men department. She has been crushing on her friend for over five years. She wants him to notice her and ask her out since he hasn’t yet. So, she seeks help… via on-line.

Hale is a lawyer. He works a day job and is good at what he does. But he has extracurricular activities t
Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦
description

Brie is a 26 years old girl who has a crush on one of her male best friend. Since she’s not very good at the whole ‘dating thing’ she decides she needs some extra help. She needs more confidence and she needs more sexual experience since she only had just two sexual partners. Browsing the dating sites she comes across an intriguing online ad, titled “The Gentleman Mentor”.

description

“When you hire me to be your mentor, I am in charge. I decide your lessons, your rewards, and your punishments.”

Brie feel
Carissa
Apr 18, 2015 Carissa rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s-2015

This book is about discipline and control, through light BDSM techniques and the eroticsim of the art, rather than the actual act and the use of hard core fixtures and processes. A hot, sexy and kinky read.

The Gentleman Mentor by night, and senior law associate, working to make partner by day. Membership holder to Crave, a moody, dark and sensual, BDSM Club. A club that plays out every submissive and dominant desires. The GM prefers the use of his own appendages rather than whips and floggers.
Rachel Dyken
Apr 17, 2015 Rachel Dyken rated it it was amazing
"Totally unexpected and intriguing. With a unique story line that had me engrossed from page one. This is a Kendall Ryan book you won't want to miss!"

TORI
May 04, 2015 TORI rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.75 "I Need A Gentleman" Stars

I've read a few Kendall Ryan books, but this one is definitely the hottest and sexiest.

Brielle is in love with her best friend, Kirby. Unfortunately Kirby is completely unaware. They've been friends for five years and he treats her like one of the guys. For five years she's been dreaming of the day when he notices her as more than just his friend. Then one day she comes across an ad on an online dating site.

Fit, masculine, educated male, late 20s. Discreet and fo
Jen
Apr 26, 2015 Jen rated it really liked it
4 Peachy Stars!

I haven't read that much by Kendall Ryan, but that is going to change. I have to say I enjoyed this steamy little novel by Ms. Ryan.

Brielle is tired of being seen as just a friend to Kirby. So she decides to take her future into her own hands and answers an add to get help from The Gentleman Mentor. She's hesitant at first because she's not a submissive, but knows if she doesn't take him up on this offer she may never get the guts to again.

Hale, also known as "The Dom," answers
Anja
May 01, 2015 Anja rated it really liked it
Shelves: kinky

He is at his most beautiful when he's like this.
Tall. Commanding. In charge.
I like it way more than I ever dreamed I would.

The Gentleman Mentor was one steamy read...*phew*...and I liked it a lot. This hole "mentor thing" really worked for me.

Why 4 STARS then?(view spoiler)

Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

[image error]

So are you ready to meet The Gentleman Mentor? If so, here's a little preview of the man who will be heating up those e-readers.

"Fit, masculine, educated male, late 20s. Discreet and forthcoming.Under my direction and guidance, women learn seduction techniques, how to achieve climax with and without a partner, explore physical gratification, and more.Dominant, but don't be scared, kitten, I'm not into pain.Do not be misled. I a
Michelle
Apr 12, 2015 Michelle rated it it was amazing
This book was just peachy ;)

The story is about Brielle an Hale (I luv the name Brielle) Brielle lacks in confidence in herself an wants 2 get the action of her friend so she sees an ad 4 a gentleman mentor who can help her b more confident in the bedroom an herself she replies 2 the ad an the go back an forth with emails Dom (Hale) askin question straight away out if her comfort zone but she knows this is what it's goin 2 b like an would she b able 4 this when she meets the gorgeous sexy Dom h
Olga therebelreader
In The Gentleman Mentor we meet Brielle and Hale. Hale is a handsome, dominant, sexy man who is in BDSM lifestyle and holds membership to the underground BDSM Club called Crave. At nights he secretly works as the Gentleman Mentor meaning he offers sex guidance, seduction techniques and BDSM knowledge and experience to women who need to spice up their sex lives and feel confident and sexy. He has sex with them, he dates them and he is a real sex expert!!!

photo 54bae93fbb3a41c4bd87c0b4c1bfc5e8_zpsje4ri7ag.jpg

Brielle is a young, beautiful, sweet wo
Mercedes
Apr 27, 2015 Mercedes rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
With a fun and sexy premise, I flew through the pages of this book. If the Gentleman Mentor was still in business I would definitely shoot him an email!

Brielle was a timid, shy bookworm looking for a major confidence boost and some help to move out of the friend-zone when she stumbled upon the Gentleman Mentor. She was looking to take control of her life and that’s exactly what he offered, in the form of a sexual mentor. Brielle really grew as the story progressed, she definitely developed more

CC
Apr 18, 2015 CC rated it really liked it
4.25 "I won't say Peach" Stars

This Hero probably doesn’t need an introduction, but Cameron Hale is the devastatingly handsome Gentleman Mentor. Would you like to meet him?

"Fit, masculine, educated male, late 20s. Discreet and forthcoming. Under my direction and guidance, women learn seduction techniques, how to achieve climax with and without a partner, explore physical gratification, and more. Do not be misled. I am pure mischief. But I’m the best kind of trouble. So, what do you say? Do you
Elle
3 #Uh... No STARS!

I was intrigued with this book. This is my first time read Kendall Ryan's books. I couldn't resist BDSM themes and I found the title and curiosity killed the cat. But in the end, it didn't work for me.

Brielle wants to explore her sexual experience with contact thedominantgentleman, Hale. She has secretly in love with her friend, Kirby for five years and she doesn't have confidence for herself. Hale help her with BDSM lifestyle and the experience into submission to turns her i
Kika
Jul 13, 2015 Kika rated it liked it
*2.5 stars*

Too bad there wasn't any process for Brie to trust in to begin with...

Brie is a 26 year old woman who has trouble finding the one... She thinks she's in love with her best friend, Kirby, and she's determined to get any help she can find in order to seduce him. Enter Hale, aka Dom.

Hale calls himself the "Gentleman Mentor". He's into light BDSM, nothing hard core which annoyed the hell out of me, not because I like to read about BDSM but because either you're into something or you're no
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
May 10, 2015 Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads rated it it was amazing
I had high hopes for this book. When I read the blurb I was sold. But truth be told, I can be a picky reader. Most times a blurb will sell me on a novel and then I'll go to read it and be left underwhelmed at best. It happens more often that not. That was NOT the case with this. God, I'm still buzzing. I can actually feel myself tingling just writing this review.

I can't even explain it, to say that I enjoyed it wouldn't even come close.

I LOVED THIS BOOK.

O.M.G. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY LOVED THIS
Elizabeth
Apr 25, 2015 Elizabeth marked it as to-read
description

BR with my girls at SHHHH in honor of our author chat with Kendall Ryan. Come join the fun at:

Alp
Oct 04, 2015 Alp rated it did not like it
Shelves: erotic-romance, bdsm
What a waste of time!
I was so disappointed with an unreasonable plot and the protagonists whom I couldn’t care less about. The whole story didn’t grab me at all so I might be in the minority here. I was completely bored during the first three quarters, the remaining pages were a disaster, and the ending was the final nail in the coffin for me!

Brielle was secretly in love with her male friend for five years. She thought it was time to get his attention and win his heart. The problem was she didn’
ChattyKat
Apr 16, 2015 ChattyKat rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-favorites
Hale and Brielle had AMAZING chemistry together... the steam was seriously rolling off the pages! I devoured this book in one sitting and was panting for more at the end. Loved it... :) Hale was such a dirty talking gentleman... a combination that I found to be extremely sexy.
Hale is a Dom who offers up his services as a mentor for women who need a little boost in their sexual confidence. Brielle finds herself in need of a little help because she has been unlucky in love and she wants to learn
  • This Way to the Sugar
  • Finding Willow (Freedom, #0.5)
  • Lessons in Gravity (Study Abroad, #2)
  • Black Diamond (Stark Springs Academy #1)
  • Curtains (Sexual Awakenings, #4)
  • Sweet Submission (What Alex Wants, #1)
  • Stupid Love (Stupid in Love, #3)
  • Recitatif/To Room Nineteen
  • Grace's Final Submission (Locks & Chains, #1)
  • Journey To Fortune (Power Surge: The Billionaire Club, #4)
  • Hot Summer Lust
  • Pulled Long (Long Shots, #3)
  • Shipwrecked Summer
  • On Your Knees (Cress Brothers, #1)
  • Wreckless
  • No One Like You (Barefoot William, #4)
  • Happily Ever After: A Day in the Life of the HEA (Rook and Ronin, #3.5)
  • My Wicked Nanny (Club Wicked, #2)
A New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author of more than two dozen titles, Kendall Ryan has sold over 2 million books and her books have been translated into several languages in countries around the world. Her books have also appeared on the New York Times and USA Today bestseller lists more than three dozen times. Ryan has been featured in such publications as USA Tod ...more
More about Kendall Ryan...

Lessons with the Dom (2 books)
  • Sinfully Mine (Lessons with the Dom, #2)

“Only the truth of who you are, if realized, will set you free.” 2 likes