Start by marking “Without Consequence (Babylon MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Without Consequence (Babylon MC, #1)

Without Consequence

(Babylon MC #1)

After five years of solitude, Drew Tucker, the grieving, sadistic president of The Hounds of Babylon MC is finally out of prison with only one thing on his mind: revenge for the death of his brother.

But everything has changed since he left the small town of Babylon, Texas, and where he once owned the world around him, he now feels misguided, misplaced, and misunderstood.

Kindle Edition
Published December 15th 2014 by Self-published

Start your review of Without Consequence (Babylon MC, #1)
D.M.
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars out of 5. Kindle Unlimited read.

Drew is free out of prison. He’s battling demons and he doesn’t need a punk kid stealing from him.

Ayda is struggling to make ends meet. She has her younger brother to look after and a shortage of cash. Her brother messes with the wrong guy. Ayda is now on Drew’s radar and she struggles to keep her mouth shut. Nobody stands up to Drew.

Ayda has to make things right with Drew and the local MC. She becomes their dirty job lady. I’m talking toilets. Drew is
Lustful Literature
Jan 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
**JOSIE'S REVIEW**

*4.5 Stars*

I absolutely love MC books, like seriously addicted to them. When I read the synopsis for this book I instantly wanted to read this book. I loved the way the authors wrote this book. The MC theme was there but the story itself was very different and intriguing. There is no cheating, but there is a bit of grittiness in the storyline. Once I read the prologue I knew it was going to be a great read and let me tell you, the authors did not disappoint. This is the story
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Dec 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
description

Jointly Reviewed by Jenny & Gitte

Solid Stars

‘I had something else to look forward to besides death and darkness when I woke up each morning……I had a little bit of light in a world, which carried so much darkness.’

This was quite a different MC book the ones we’ve experienced, in fact, at times it didn’t really feel like an MC book, other times, we could feel the MC mood and that synopsis certainly dragged us in!

‘Together, they were unstoppable. Formidable, Brothers in both arms and souls.’

Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
4.5 single scary moment away stars...
I decided to read Without Consequences because I heard it was an MC book, even though that wasn't mentioned in the synopsis, and I was curious. Once I started I was concerned that I accidentally started a paranormal book, because of the 'pack' references. I enjoyed a giggle when I discovered that they are the Hounds of Babylon MC, and that's why they are a pack. I'm not sure if it's a geographical thing or what, but the multiple references of the ground,
Jacqueline
3 - 3.5 ish

Loved the first half but then it got a bit too far fetched and the characters were making me roll my eyes all the time.

There was a lot of thinking and not so much talking or doing that made the pace feel slow at times which was a shame as there was plenty going on. The MC H in particular left me cold in this, the scenes where he had to go and damage things because he's feeling so ragey felt like indulging a spoilt teen to me, not attractive.

Ends on a bit of a damp squib moment with
Sue
Nov 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book,WOW just WOW.For Two writers to write such a amazing book it just blew me away,you would thing they would been writing books together for years,they're words just jelled together to create one fantastic book everyone needs to read.
They journey they take you on,getting to know these characters you feel everything that they go through in life in every detail.
Cannot wait to read more by these authors and more of the people of Babylon.
Jan
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As MC books go this is pretty high up there with my favorites.

My first book by both these authors.

Without Consequence is what I call a quality read, 49 chapters containing highs, lows, angst, drama, in fact, there aren't many books where you get not just the meat of a story but the bones of the story and characters too.

I think the only other MC books I have said that about was Cat Porter who also leaves no stone unturned with the plot and you feel like you have been through one heck of a
Heather Ross
Nov 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Some books you read and enjoy, but they're gone the moment you shut the cover. Not Without Consequence. I was given the honour of editing this book, and it was a privilege and a pleasure to do so. Every night, I reluctantly shut my laptop down on Drew and Ayda, far later than I ought to have done, because the story just drags you in by the throat.

We're introduced to the characters and the worlds they live in - worlds that couldn't be more different if they tried. And then they are introduced to
Francesca Marlow
Nov 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I had the pleasure of being a BETA for this book and what a fantastic read it is. I read from cover to cover in one day, I couldn't put it down. The authors write seamlessly together to create a gripping and intense story. 'Drew Tucker' is one hell of an alpha male character and despite his flaws, I couldn't help but be more and more intrigued by him. 'Ayda' is no wilting flower, she certainly gives him a run for his money, they're definitely a dynamic duo. I'm now left eagerly awaiting the ...more
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Dec 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014
description

Jointly Reviewed by Jenny & Gitte

Solid Stars

‘Together, they were unstoppable. Formidable, Brothers in both arms and souls.’

Madiha J Bookblogger
Dec 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars Without Consequence

(Received an ARC in exchange of an honest review)

It was a fantastic read. Loved Drew Tucker !! I can't believe two people can write such a great book together. The book was very well written. The characters were very well plotted.

Drew Tucker was a strong character. A bit confuse and complex, freed from prison after five years. He is loving, caring & he has some real dark secrets & regrets shadowing him.

"I was a mystery to the town of Babylon. An enigma.
Aria Michaels
Feb 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I mean, wow! First of all, I am already a Victoria L. James fan so I was all over this book as soon as I heard about it. Now I have a new author to LOVE in L.J. Stock. The two of them together is perfection! I was stoked to read WC, but I have to admit I was not fully prepared for the onslaught of feels I got when I read Without Consequence. Ex-con or not, Drew Tucker is a delicious leading man...everything that pulls you in, and makes you want more. He is strong, tortured, and capable of far ...more
Karyn
Dec 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a freaking amazing book!! I am literally sleep deprived from this book. Reading before bed, I would try to wait for a “good point” to stop and it never came! There was never a lull that would allow me to comfortably put the book down.

The book starts by telling stories of two different peoples lives. You know that at some point they are going to cross but their lives are so different, you can’t imagine how this could happen. The authors do an amazing job introducing these characters, Drew
Charlie
Dec 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I had the greatest pleasure of Beta reading this for a couple of fantastically amazing authors. Victoria L James and L J Stock completely blew me away with the story of Ayda and Drew. Now, I'm not one to give away spoilers, and I'm sticking to this, but, what I will say is, OMG!! Drew is totally swoon-worthy and in a league of his own. And rightly so!

Get ready for a new book boyfriend, ladies. He had me from the start!

But this is in no way your average bad-boy/good-girl- love story. No freakin
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
I am not a huge MC reader but have read a few of them recently but to me this was not so much an MC book but more about the love story. I loved the characters and do love a bad boy turned good, however, you can never take the MC out of the man. He will always be immersed but this was more about the girl taking the leap from good girl to an MC's old lady. Taking that leap of faith because love conquers all. Loved it (full review to come)
Saunders
This was one hell of a story - hang onto your seat
Wendy
Dec 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Books are born from the imagination, a vision, and some books are truly magnificent in capturing that vision and transferring it into words that can take you on a journey that you not only feel but can see in your mind’s eye.

Without Consequence does this without question.

It is written with such depth and imagination that I could place myself in ‘The Hut’ and hope to the hot MC gods that Drew picked me for a lifetime of badass biker naughtiness.

A blogger can dream, can’t she?

So let’s start with
Claire Allmendinger
Nov 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Roll up Roll up ladies! You want, no you NEED to meet Drew Tucker.

The book opens with Drew, he’s leaving prison and he’s got a lot to prove, a death to avenge and an MC family to reclaim. Read the prologue and you’ll be hooked…

Chapter one gives us Ayda and Tate! Ayda is 10 years her brothers’ senior and his guardian after they are both orphaned. They have no money and Ayda works 2 jobs to enable Tate to stay in school, she’s tough, sassy and not wallowing in the crappy hand she has been dealt.

Jeneane
Jan 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
If you love MC books then check this one out. Drew Tucker has been in prison for the past five years and now has to learn how to live on the outside. He was the local MC president and the most powerful man in Babylon Texas. He plans on becoming this again but things have changed in his home town and what once was is no longer. Ayda Hanagan has had a hard couple of years, her parents died leaving her the sole guardian to her little brother, she had to quit school, and now works three crap jobs to ...more
Bloggers From Down Under
Jan 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
We were given the opportunity to review Without Consequence.
Our thoughts?

Absolute brilliance.
Awesome.
Couldn’t put it down.
Emotionally charged.
Fantastic.

Without Consequence is Drew and Ayda’s story.

Drew. Twenty-Nine. Has spent fours years, nine months, twenty-seven days behind bars. For a crime he in his mind he committed.
It’s time for him to walk free.
It’s time for him to go home.
To his brothers.
To the Hounds Of Babylon.

Ayda. Twenty-five. Both parents gone. Working three jobs to take care of
Michelle [Helen Geek]
10/19/2015 -- 1 Star

I think this one fell apart at about 50% for me. I stayed with it, but really wish I'd just given it up.

Too much just didn't make a whole lot of sense to me. I think the writing sound [no big grammatical or spelling issues], but the story development, or rather the execution is sorely lacking. I liked the characters until I didn't. Some of what they did or said was just beyond stupid. At about 70% they completely lost their minds and any credibility I afforded to them flew
Jackie's Book Review
Jan 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Without Consequence by new author Victoria L. James and L.J. Stock just "Drew" me in from page one. This is not a light hearted tale of man meets woman and it's BAM by any means. No this story is as raw as they come which is why for the life of me I was so drawn to it from start to finish.

Drew Tucker has just come back home to his MC after being inside doing his time for a crime that he committed. Now that Drew has come back home and trying to retain his right of presidency to the group
Virginie
Apr 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bikers
Great book! I read a lot of MC books, and when I say a lot, I really mean A LOT. I love them. Granted, some more than others. This one grabbed me from the beginning and did not let go. This is not the type of MC book where the TSTL heroine falls for the hot dirty talking manwhore biker, they fuck like rabbits every 2 pages, and there is really no storyline except that he is a possessive biker fixated on fucking our TSTL heroine and making her his property. I am not saying that there is anything ...more
Amy Trevathan
Nov 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OMG!! If this book is not on your to be read list, put it on there!! The collaboration of Victoria L James and L J Stock is amazing! I was sucked in from page one and didn't want the book to end. The moment Drew Tucker opened his mouth, I was in love. The way the characters interacted with each other was so natural and the picture these authors paint, you feel like you're there. Kudos to both authors! I cant wait for book two!! Watch out ladies, there's a new book boyfriend in your future!!
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
Oh dear, I got all excited as the book began with so much promise. There was not enough description of characters so as you read you could not picture the characters, the story line could have been awesome but the way it was written just did not do it for me :(
Darce Read
Nov 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Just actual loved this book, Victoria.L.James and L.J stock write sheer brilliance together, I'm left wanting more and I now have a new BBF yip drew tucker is badass and attitude I LOVED HIM, this a a must read well deserved
Kristina
Nov 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
One word for this book: AMAZING
you gonna love it all, the story, characters, the writing.....perfect!! You need to put it on your TBR and read it

Can't wait for the second book!
Donna Sykes
Jan 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I started and finished this book in one day, couldn't put it down! Amazing story, brilliant characters and I now can't wait for the next book! I need it in my life!
Coco.V
Oct 19, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (6/19/2019)!
Tbird London
Jan 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-books
I am not a huge MC theme fan. I have read too many stories that sex was the main plot in the book and any twist and turns usually ended up back in the bed or the graveyard so I was curious to see how I would like this book.

The truth is, once I started it I couldn’t put it down. Not only are the characters rich in personality and real life drama, they are developed so well they carry the story till the last page.

The authors put a lot of effort into the plot, the real story behind the events
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Cherry Beats
  • Dirty Salvation (Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga, #1)
  • A Shot in The Dark
  • Tears of Glass
  • Betting on Forever (Battle Born MC #1)
  • Riggs (The Kings of Retribution MC, Louisiana Chapter #1)
  • Bossman Undone  (Brimstone Lords MC 1)
  • Duke Redeemed Brimstone Lords MC 2)
  • Deadline to Damnation (Sons of Templar #7)
  • Highest Sins (Mountain Misfits MC, #2)
  • You for Her (The Edge of Retaliation #2)
  • Lethal (The Disciples #1)
  • All The Forbidden Things
  • The Devil's Angels MC
  • Never Coming Down (Mountain Misfits MC, #1)
  • Heaven Sent (Heaven's Rejects MC, #1)
  • Duke (Creed MC, #1)
  • Tears of Ink
Victoria's reader group https://goo.gl/cRh7VM
Facebook https://goo.gl/38RTYH
Instagram https://www.instagram.com/victoria_lj...
Website www.victorialjames.com

WITHOUT FOREVER... Releasing June 18th. Are you ready to say goodbye to Drew and Ayda?

Victoria L. James is a teenage girl stuck inside a thirty-something-year-old’s body. A Corona and nacho appreciator with a ridiculous obsession for all

Babylon MC (5 books)
  • Without Mercy (Babylon MC, #2)
  • Without Truth (Babylon MC, #3)
  • Without Shame (Babylon MC, #4)
  • Without Forever (Babylon MC, #5)