Start by marking “SEALed With a Kiss (Black Ops Inc., #6.5)” as Want to Read:
SEALed With a Kiss (Black Ops Inc., #6.5)

SEALed With a Kiss

(Black Ops Inc. #6.5)

Fans of Cindy Gerard’s New York Times and USA Today’s best-selling Black Ops, Inc. series are going to LOVE revisiting Luke and Val (book 6: With No Remorse) in this intensely suspenseful, emotional, and sexy short story that Cindy created due to the many requests from her fans to hear from this knockout couple again.

Luke Coulter and his wife Valentina (Black Ops, Inc se
Published October 22nd 2014

To ask other readers questions about SEALed With a Kiss, please sign up.
Sarah Stone Answering my own question. You can get a kindle app at googleplay store for free. This story is $1.99 at Amazon. So glad I figured it out.

Start your review of SEALed With a Kiss (Black Ops Inc., #6.5)
Jonetta
Newlyweds Luke and Valentina finally find the time to getaway for a honeymoon and land in Palau at a private island paradise. On their last day, Luke gets in dire trouble in the water with no one to help but his claustrophobic wife. Isolation may come at a high price.

This is an extremely short story but well told and suspenseful in a few pages. Nice interlude and wrap up for this couple. I was riveted.
Riverina Romantics
Jan 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Short, sweet and a great addition to the series.
It was great to see the guys again.
Michelle
May 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-read, reviewed
Read in the SEAL OF MY DREAMS anthology.

This is a sweet little glimpse to a tropical honeymoon. Even though I didn't know the characters (as this is my first CG book) I still could feel the love and connection between Luke and Val, and heart pounding anxiety as things quickly go wrong.
Anita
May 11, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: kindle-la-city
Published in anthology SEAL of My Dreams. ...more
Beachbaby
Apr 29, 2020 marked it as books-boxed-sets
In boxed set - "SEAL of My Dreams"
Nyssy
Jul 05, 2019 rated it did not like it
For an “ops” guy he sure was stupid! 🥴🙄
Books and Spoons
Nov 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love Black Ops series by Cindy Gerard, and was so happy to find this novella on Amazon. Luke and Val were so much fun to get to know in their full length novel, so this novella about their honeymoon was a treat to me.
They have so much love and devotion to each other, it is just adorable. Made me truly *sigh* so many times.
Even in this short read, the author pulls you in so well, that the fear and anxiety left me gasping. Val was so courageous, facing her fears, trying to save her beloved.
The s
Anja
Jan 26, 2015 marked it as to-read
Luke Coulter and his wife Valentina (With No Remorse) are taking their long awaited honeymoon. The island of Palau is a beautiful destination for some fun in the sun and some awesome diving for Luke.

A tragic accident could cost Luke his life. Val has to face her fears and push beyond them to save her warrior husband. Can this beauty save her Navy Seal?

#1 Show No Mercy
Lizabeth Tucker
Feb 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, military
Black Ops 6.5

On the last day of their belated honeymoon, Luke Coulter and Valentina find themselves in danger. With former Navy SEAL Luke trapped, it is up to his wife to save him.

To have the big bad Black Ops hero need rescuing by his supermodel wife is a great twist. Very intense. 4 out of 5.

Sparkymom
Nov 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Super short but good

No way was I going to miss a story from this series, short or not. I enjoyed the easy banter between Val and Luke and the depth of love they demonstrated in this story. Val got to be the heroine and totally rocked at it. It was a great little addition to the series.
Rachel
Cute little short story about Luke and Val on their honeymoon. They find themselves in a tricky situation and Val has to overcome her own ears in order to save Luke's life
Mhollie
Apr 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cindy-gerard
I was almost in tears! Val will never let her man, Luke, down. No matter what. This short story ran the gambit of emotions! Fantastic!
Jessica B
It was a good short story. I loved revisiting Luke and Val! Even for such a short read the suspense was there! I love, love, love this series!
Gerri
Feb 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Just how many lives does Doc have? Sweet short.
E Bass
2-3-4 Challenge B...: Question D 1 1 Sep 24, 2017 12:25PM
2-3-4 Challenge B...: Question C 1 1 Sep 24, 2017 12:23PM
2-3-4 Challenge B...: Question B 1 1 Sep 24, 2017 12:21PM
2-3-4 Challenge B...: Question A 1 2 Sep 24, 2017 12:19PM
2-3-4 Challenge B...: * SEALed With a Kiss by Cindy Gerard 1 3 Aug 29, 2017 06:27PM
Goodreads Librari...: Add to Series 4 14 Nov 01, 2014 02:40AM

• SEAL of My Dreams
  • Winters Heat (Titan, #1)
  • Securing Avery (SEAL of Protection: Legacy, #5)
  • Unexplored (Treasure Hunter Security, #3)
  • Uncharted (Treasure Hunter Security, #2)
  • Undiscovered (Treasure Hunter Security, #1)
  • Letters to Ellie
  • Treasure Hunter Security Box Set: Books 1-3
  • Finding His Mark (Stealth Ops, #1)
  • Myra’s Escape (The Barlow Wives Book 1)
  • Shielding Gillian (Delta Team Two #1)
  • The Lawman (Montana Men Book 1)
  • The Survivor (Aces, #3)
  • Lethal Edge (Rifle Creek #1)
  • Lawman in the High Lonesome (Outlaw Series Book 2)
  • Hot SEAL, Salty Dog: A Brotherhood Protectors Crossover Novel (SEALs in Paradise)
  • Securing Caite (SEAL of Protection: Legacy, #1)
  • Securing Piper (SEAL of Protection: Legacy #3)
The only thing Cindy had in mind when she started writing her first book was finishing it. The issue of actually selling it came much later. Only after she made that life-altering first sale did she realize that one book would never be enough. Now, over 20 books and numerous awards later, Cindy laughingly admits that she can barely remember life before...well, was there life before writing?

Actuall

Black Ops Inc. (8 books)
  • Show No Mercy (Black Ops Inc., #1)
  • Take No Prisoners (Black Ops Inc., #2)
  • Whisper No Lies (Black Ops Inc., #3)
  • Feel the Heat (Black Ops Inc., #4)
  • Risk No Secrets (Black Ops Inc., #5)
  • With No Remorse (Black Ops Inc., #6)
  • Last Man Standing (Black Ops Inc., #7)
  • Love Is Murder (Bullet Catcher, #8.75; Mercy Street, #3.5; Lucy Kincaid, #4.5; Cold Ridge/U. S. Marshals, #6.5; Forensic Instincts, #1.5, Mike Dietz, #1.75; Jackie Mercer, #1.5; Black Ops Inc., #3.5)