Start by marking “Claimed (Decadence After Dark, #2)” as Want to Read:
Claimed (Decadence After Dark, #2)

Claimed

(Decadence After Dark #2)

***Content Warning***
Claimed is a dark erotic romance. Please pay close attention to the use of the words dark, erotic, and romance. It has intense sexual situations, a Master/slave relationship, mild abuse and some violence. Reader discretion is advised.

With one look he consumed me.
With one touch he marked me.
With one kiss he owned me.
With one whisper he claimed me.

"No
Published March 8th 2015 (first published March 6th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Claimed, please sign up.

Start your review of Claimed (Decadence After Dark, #2)
Candace
Didn't Hold My Interest Like The First Book

I really wanted to love this one, but it just didn't happen for me. This book was so-so for me and didn't have the appeal that 'Owned' had. The characters seemed like watered-down versions of their former selves. The story lacked the suspense and intrigue this time around also.

After reading the first book, I remember thinking that it was a little rough around the edges, needing a little more editing and fine-tuning that would certainly happen for the
Erth
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Claimed begins one year after events unfolded towards the end of book one, Owned. Kayne Roberts is a broken man and on the road of self-destruction. Drinking heavily and getting into bar scraps, as well as having an unkempt appearance. Kayne desperately misses Ellie and wants her back. Jett, who is Kayne’s friend and colleague for many years, helps him to clean up his act and fight for his girl.

Quote ~ "I just miss her so damn much." "Is there ever going to be a woman in my life who doesn't
crίѕтίŋα•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
“What’s the point of living if you have nothing to live for?”
- Kayne

* * *
“I never want to take anything away from you. Ever again. I want to give you everything. Make you happy any way I can. I would lie, cheat, steal, kill to keep you happy, Ellie.”
- Kayne

* * *
“So right and wrong.
I’m in such a dangerous place. I know all too well what he’s capable of, and yet at the same time, I barely know him at all. I’m certain exploring this path will lead to one of two things. An epic love, or my
Fathima
Apr 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Wow ! You see this .. I read it in a day ! A fuckin day !! This book .. Hmm all I can say is I love how M.Never writes a story !!!!!! I just couldn't stop till I reached the end ! Dying to read Ruined and Cj & Tara's story !
Jaime
Oct 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The wait is over, Claimed is here!

Holy! Hotness!! Kayne is Back In this 5 Kinky & Emotional STAR Journey ~~
This book is one you will not want to put down! Once you start reading, it grabs you, holds you, and will leave you with a book hangover of epic proportions!

Claimed is Book 2 in the Decadence After Dark Series and it starts where Owned leaves off, reading Owned First is a must! It should Also be noted that the author CLEARLY states this book is DARK EROTICA ~ there is some stuff in
Aug 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Great ending to Kayne and Ellie's HEA. A little suspense, a lot of romance, hot sex, and kinky hot sex. Plus we get to see more of Jett and his girl London. Beware there's a four-some in this part as well as some F/F. Don't really like that he makes her crawl around.
Heather
Feb 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG.... I could not wait to get my hands on this book. So when the author provided me with an advanced copy, I was ecstatic. Once I sat down to read Claimed, I could not put my kindle down. With each turn of the page, I found myself loving these characters even more.

As we all know, Kayne lost Ellie at the end of Owned. His decisions cost him the love of his life. In Claimed we see the aftermath of their breakup through both Kayne's and Ellie's POV. Their time apart took a toll on both of them.
Mamacita Slacum
Apr 14, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dark
4.75 "Up, Down & All Around" Stars

As you can prolly tell from my updates, this book tested me to my limits. It was still good, however I felt it was so detached from book #1. I felt they were so careful in book #1 & made stupid mistakes in this one. Yes, some of that was contributed to the fact that they both were not thinking clearly. This book had all the feels, The 1st one had all the darkness. In the 1st one He took what he wanted & did what was best. In this one, he was too damn
Laci
Jul 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
"Your naked body should only belong to those who fall in love with your naked soul - And I own both, Kayne"

I jumped right into this after I finish the first book. Often you find the second book doesn't live up to the first, but that's not the case here. I fell even more in love with all the characters and story line continues to captivate me. Kayne and Ellie continue to bring new emotional and physical heights to the story. Oh did I mention these are smoking hot too.

Daniela
Jun 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
OMG Ellie turned into a whore!!!!
Sabrina
Apr 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Okay, I didn’t like it.
This more of a 2/2.5 star .
littleKitten
May 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 "Make Me Purr" Stars
This series has everything I enjoy; suspense, angst, loads of smexy scenes, D/s relationship, broken men who can only be healed by one woman, what's not to love!?

"He's a force, half angel, half demon, wrapped up in a package of male perfection....He entices you with his charm, lures you with his appeal, traps you with his will, then pounces on you when you least expect it, ready to kill."
 photo 529771_zpssys0pnsy.gif

"Ellie, you're the one person who can destroy me. You're my sin and my absolution,
Sarah Pie
Oct 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
To say that I love this book is an understatement. I completely fell in love with Kayne, Ellie and Jett in Owned. So much so that I had one hell of a book hangover in which I reread Owned at least a dozen times. Claimed is that and so much more.

Claimed will take you on an emotional roller coaster. We learn much about Kayne's background and why he is the way he is.

And the sex scenes. HOT!!!! So hot in fact that I felt like I needed a cigarette afterwards.

I don't want to say much more and give
Jos
Oct 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars SPOILERS

Loved this story. The half star deduction was the whole London and Jett stuff. Sorry, I didn't mind some playing with others before but now that they are all official, sorry, just a no for me:( Call me possessive BUT I just couldn't handle the sharing, just me!
Alecia
Oct 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Holy Hell.. I was well and truly captivated and under a spell after reading Owned but Claimed has taken me even further! M Never answers all our questions about Kayne and Ellie and definitely does not disappoint! This book is hot as hell and has me in the biggest book hangover of my life!
⭐ Emerson ⭐

Free on Amazon today!

description
Ellen Gail
Nov 26, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Negative stars? 500 stars? I don't know. I just don't.

I am confuzzled.

Τατιάνα Τζινιώλη
5 perfect stars for the story of Kayne and Ellie!
Nina ~ Social Butterfly PR
Nov 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!!!

I was a HUGE fan of Owned by M. Never. It was dark and gritty and captive and kinky and all those things I LOVE in a book and with that massive cliffhanger, I have been dying to get my hands on Claimed. I mean come on! I have to know what happens to Cupcake and Kayne, like NOW! (oh and on a sidenote…if you haven’t read Owned, stop here and one click it because you have to have read Owned before you can read Claimed.)

As soon as I started reading Claimed, I knew this story was going to
Kim BookJunkie
I wasn't thrilled with the lack of character development and lack of information on what the characters were thinking in OWNED (DECADENCE AFTER DARK #1) yet decided to read this book anyway..... I am SO glad I did! CLAIMED is so much more than I had expected after reading book #1!

In CLAIMED, we get to see the real Kayne. He is still strong, Dominant and demanding but in this installment he lets down his guard and we get to see his romantic, sensitive side too. We also learn about his past and
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
This book was a little bit different from the first one. I personally found it more enjoyable. I'm just glad that Ellie didn't let what happened to her ruin her. We really get to see her strength and fighting spirit in this one. I appreciate the lengths that Kayne was willing to go to in order to protect her. And the fact that he stayed by her side while they both healed from the wounds that life inflicted upon them.

Side note: how great were Jett, London and CJ? A great support system.

Fave
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Jul 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 "WHERE IS MY KAYNE" STARS

SEXY, FUNNY AND ROMANTIC.
I didn't think I could love Kanye even more, but i did.
I was so jelly and frustrated about Ellie and Jett but ok she was right... but arghh I wanted to slap her Lol.

Did I say I Flove Kayne? No? Yes? Ok... I FLOVE HIM

I wish I could read more about Jett and London.
1-Click Addict Support Group
Mar 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting rather impatiently for M. Never to complete Claimed. Owned was f@cking brilliant and I really wanted to know what would happen with Ellie and Kayne. Well, damn…my answers came in Claimed.

It picks up approximately one year after Ellie is “released” from her capture. She’s been through hell and back trying to make sense of all that happened. She’s relocated to Hawaii to go to college and make a fresh start. But she’s still having problems coming to terms with the love/hate she
Robin
Nov 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
It had been so long since I had read Owned by M. Never that I had forgotten how much I enjoyed Ms. Never’s vivid writing. Well, after reading only two pages into her newest book, Claimed, the second book in the Decadence series, I was reminded of how enthralling her storytelling is and how compelling her characters are.

Claimed is about forgiveness and acceptance. Ellie needed to forgive and accept Kayne but she also needed to forgive herself for enjoying her time with Kayne and learning to
Cassandra Caress
Oct 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Another 5 million brilliant stars! *** I thankfully received an ARC for an honest review ***

I was already Owned, and now I'm totally and absolutely Claimed! Holy shit, Kayne and Ellie had me captivated once again!
The second book in the Decadence After Dark series comes with a warning as well, and I can only recommend to read it carefully. It's hot and sensual, but there also some scenes and especially one part in the book that could trigger something for some.

It's a year after Owned ended, after
Habiba Hasabo
Mar 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love was never easy. But Ellie and Kayne took it to a higher level. I am in love with these two. Never a dull moment. They are always pushing the limits and breaking their boundaries while building new ones. I love their honesty and dynamic. They are so passionate, sexy and loving. And the best thing? They accept each other, no questions asked.

“Ellie, you’re the one person who can destroy me. You’re my sin and my absolution, my indulgence and my starvation, and every right to all my wrongs.”~

Chantel
Oct 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
THIS IS A BOOK YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS READING!

M.Never is an amazing author and her writing will have you hooked from the beginning. This book deserves more than 5 stars!

The words that came to my mind after reading this emotionally hot book were AMAZING! BRILLANT! HOLY HOTNESS! This book will have your panties melting and your heart thumping by the end.

I absolutely love Owned and the cliffhanger killed me, so I was super excited to read Claimed finally. I have been sitting on the cliff edge
Vickie
Feb 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm speechless...that never happens to me. This is the sequel to Owned and you need to read that first. I loved the first book, and this one is just as addictive. Following on from Owned, Ellie is slowly trying to move on from Kayne and everything that's happened. Living alone and going to school in Hawaii, she's trying to forget about him. Kayne is a mess, he's only got through their time apart with the help of Jett (who i absolutely loved). When Ellie and Kayne finally come face to face, it's ...more
Amy-
Jan 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Free copy provided in exchange for an honest review

I couldn't wait to get my hands on this book! If you have NOT read OWNED (Decadence After Dark #1) you must.

"It's been a year since I left him- the man who abducted me, trained me, used me, owned me, deceived me. A whole year since I found out I was free."

Ellie remembers everything like it happened yesterday. The training she endured, the abduction and the way Kayne owned her. She is slowly getting back in to a routine and she finally moved to

• Stripped from You (Strip You, #1)
  • Strip Me Bare (Strip You, #2)
  • White Knight (Dirty Mafia Duet, #2)
  • Black Sheep (Dirty Mafia Duet, #1)
  • Fear
  • Endless (Merciless, #4)
  • Heartless (Merciless, #2)
  • Merciless (Merciless, #1)
  • Violent Delights (Violent, #1)
  • Taboo Unchained
  • Breathless (Merciless, #3)
  • Beyond Measure (Ruthless Doms #2)
  • BLAI2E (Dark Romance, #2)
  • Inked (Bad Boys Next Door, #1)
  • Striking a Balance (Thalia, #2)
  • The Dominator
  • One Man (Naked Trilogy, #1)
  • Bought (Highest Bidder #1)
M. NEVER RESIDES IN NEW York City. When she's not researching ways to tie up her characters in compromising positions, you can usually find her at the gym kicking the crap out of a punching bag, or eating at some new trendy restaurant.
She has a dependence on sushi and a fetish for boots. Fall is her favorite season.
She is surrounded by family and friends she wouldn't trade for the world and is a

Decadence After Dark (5 books)
  • Owned (Decadence after Dark, #1)
  • Ruined (Decadence After Dark, #3)
  • Lie with Me (Decadence After Dark, #4)
  • Elicit (Decadence After Dark, #5)
“People often rebel against the things that make them vulnerable, while at the same time tempting them like sin.” 15 likes
“A man’s most precious possession is the woman who walks by his side.” 8 likes