Start by marking “Claimed (Decadence After Dark, #2)” as Want to Read:
Claimed (Decadence After Dark, #2)

Claimed (Decadence After Dark #2)

4.36  ·  Rating Details ·  2,620 Ratings  ·  333 Reviews
***Content Warning***
Claimed is a dark erotic romance. Please pay close attention to the use of the words dark, erotic, and romance. It has intense sexual situations, a Master/slave relationship, mild abuse and some violence. Reader discretion is advised.

With one look he consumed me.
With one touch he marked me.
With one kiss he owned me.
With one whisper he claimed me.

"No ma
Published March 8th 2015 (first published March 6th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Claimed, please sign up.

Crystal Bookalicious Babes Blog
At the end of Owned, I really wasn't sure how to feel about Kayne. In a lot of ways, the book left me confusing and feeling rather lost. Owned is a dark read for sure. But I knew that I would read Claimed just because I wanted to see what would happen with Kayne and Ellie. Not mention maybe getting to see more of Jett... what a charmer.

I was not disappointed at all. I was absolutely stunned at how much I loved this second chance that Kayne and Ellie were given. In the year that they have been ap
Candace
Didn't Hold My Interest Like The First Book

I really wanted to love this one, but it just didn't happen for me. This book was so-so for me and didn't have the appeal that 'Owned' had. The characters seemed like watered-down versions of their former selves. The story lacked the suspense and intrigue this time around also.

After reading the first book, I remember thinking that it was a little rough around the edges, needing a little more editing and fine-tuning that would certainly happen for the se
Fathima
Apr 29, 2015 Fathima rated it really liked it
Wow ! You see this .. I read it in a day ! A fuckin day !! This book .. Hmm all I can say is I love how M.Never writes a story !!!!!! I just couldn't stop till I reached the end ! Dying to read Ruined and Cj & Tara's story !
Jaime
Oct 24, 2014 Jaime rated it it was amazing
The wait is over, Claimed is here!

Holy! Hotness!! Kayne is Back In this 5 Kinky & Emotional STAR Journey ~~
This book is one you will not want to put down! Once you start reading, it grabs you, holds you, and will leave you with a book hangover of epic proportions!

Claimed is Book 2 in the Decadence After Dark Series and it starts where Owned leaves off, reading Owned First is a must! It should Also be noted that the author CLEARLY states this book is DARK EROTICA ~ there is some stuff in th
Aug 20, 2015 Jennifer rated it really liked it
Great ending to Kayne and Ellie's HEA. A little suspense, a lot of romance, hot sex, and kinky hot sex. Plus we get to see more of Jett and his girl London. Beware there's a four-some in this part as well as some F/F. Don't really like that he makes her crawl around.
Heather
Feb 10, 2015 Heather rated it it was amazing
OMG.... I could not wait to get my hands on this book. So when the author provided me with an advanced copy, I was ecstatic. Once I sat down to read Claimed, I could not put my kindle down. With each turn of the page, I found myself loving these characters even more.

As we all know, Kayne lost Ellie at the end of Owned. His decisions cost him the love of his life. In Claimed we see the aftermath of their breakup through both Kayne's and Ellie's POV. Their time apart took a toll on both of them.
Mamacita wants a Bedtime Story
4.75 "Up, Down & All Around" Stars

As you can prolly tell from my updates, this book tested me to my limits. It was still good, however I felt it was so detached from book #1. I felt they were so careful in book #1 & made stupid mistakes in this one. Yes, some of that was contributed to the fact that they both were not thinking clearly. This book had all the feels, The 1st one had all the darkness. In the 1st one He took what he wanted & did what was best. In this one, he was too damn
Sarah Pie
Oct 19, 2014 Sarah Pie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
To say that I love this book is an understatement. I completely fell in love with Kayne, Ellie and Jett in Owned. So much so that I had one hell of a book hangover in which I reread Owned at least a dozen times. Claimed is that and so much more.

Claimed will take you on an emotional roller coaster. We learn much about Kayne's background and why he is the way he is.

And the sex scenes. HOT!!!! So hot in fact that I felt like I needed a cigarette afterwards.

I don't want to say much more and give
Laci
Jul 07, 2015 Laci rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
"Your naked body should only belong to those who fall in love with your naked soul - And I own both, Kayne"

I jumped right into this after I finish the first book. Often you find the second book doesn't live up to the first, but that's not the case here. I fell even more in love with all the characters and story line continues to captivate me. Kayne and Ellie continue to bring new emotional and physical heights to the story. Oh did I mention these are smoking hot too.

littleKitten
May 05, 2015 littleKitten rated it really liked it
4 "Make Me Purr" Stars
This series has everything I enjoy; suspense, angst, loads of smexy scenes, D/s relationship, broken men who can only be healed by one woman, what's not to love!?

"He's a force, half angel, half demon, wrapped up in a package of male perfection....He entices you with his charm, lures you with his appeal, traps you with his will, then pounces on you when you least expect it, ready to kill."
 photo 529771_zpssys0pnsy.gif

"Ellie, you're the one person who can destroy me. You're my sin and my absolution, my
Jos
Oct 07, 2014 Jos rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars SPOILERS

Loved this story. The half star deduction was the whole London and Jett stuff. Sorry, I didn't mind some playing with others before but now that they are all official, sorry, just a no for me:( Call me possessive BUT I just couldn't handle the sharing, just me!
Alecia
Oct 23, 2014 Alecia rated it it was amazing
Holy Hell.. I was well and truly captivated and under a spell after reading Owned but Claimed has taken me even further! M Never answers all our questions about Kayne and Ellie and definitely does not disappoint! This book is hot as hell and has me in the biggest book hangover of my life!
Ellen Gail
Nov 26, 2016 Ellen Gail rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Negative stars? 500 stars? I don't know. I just don't.

I am confuzzled.

Riz
Dec 15, 2016 Riz rated it it was ok
2.5 Stars
Τατιάνα Τζινιώλη
5 perfect stars for the story of Kayne and Ellie!
Nina & Georgana The Literary Gossip
4.5 Stars!!!

I was a HUGE fan of Owned by M. Never. It was dark and gritty and captive and kinky and all those things I LOVE in a book and with that massive cliffhanger, I have been dying to get my hands on Claimed. I mean come on! I have to know what happens to Cupcake and Kayne, like NOW! (oh and on a sidenote…if you haven’t read Owned, stop here and one click it because you have to have read Owned before you can read Claimed.)

As soon as I started reading Claimed, I knew this story was going to
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
I had so much fun reading the first book in the series. This book was a surprise. We get to really get to know Kayne and I loved that. We watch his struggle as he tries to win Ellie back and make her trust him.
Ellie herself has moved on since she was set free and when Kayne returns she is not sure if she can trust him again. The book mostly covers the reunion. What I would have liked is this; I wanted more development of the major twist that happened near the end. It seemed that we get overly de
Mg Herrera
Jul 23, 2015 Mg Herrera rated it it was amazing
5 "WHERE IS MY KAYNE" STARS ♥

SEXY, FUNNY AND ROMANTIC.
I didn't think I could love Kanye even more, but i did.
I was so jelly and frustrated about Ellie and Jett but ok she was right... but arghh I wanted to slap her Lol.

Did I say I Flove Kayne? No? Yes? Ok... I FLOVE HIM ♥

I wish I could read more about Jett and London.
Robin
Nov 07, 2014 Robin rated it it was amazing
It had been so long since I had read Owned by M. Never that I had forgotten how much I enjoyed Ms. Never’s vivid writing. Well, after reading only two pages into her newest book, Claimed, the second book in the Decadence series, I was reminded of how enthralling her storytelling is and how compelling her characters are.

Claimed is about forgiveness and acceptance. Ellie needed to forgive and accept Kayne but she also needed to forgive herself for enjoying her time with Kayne and learning to accep
Cassandra Caress
Oct 19, 2014 Cassandra Caress rated it it was amazing
Another 5 million brilliant stars! *** I thankfully received an ARC for an honest review ***

I was already Owned, and now I'm totally and absolutely Claimed! Holy shit, Kayne and Ellie had me captivated once again!
The second book in the Decadence After Dark series comes with a warning as well, and I can only recommend to read it carefully. It's hot and sensual, but there also some scenes and especially one part in the book that could trigger something for some.

It's a year after Owned ended, after
Habiba Hasabo
Mar 07, 2016 Habiba Hasabo rated it it was amazing
Love was never easy. But Ellie and Kayne took it to a higher level. I am in love with these two. Never a dull moment. They are always pushing the limits and breaking their boundaries while building new ones. I love their honesty and dynamic. They are so passionate, sexy and loving. And the best thing? They accept each other, no questions asked.

“Ellie, you’re the one person who can destroy me. You’re my sin and my absolution, my indulgence and my starvation, and every right to all my wrongs.”~

El
Chantel
Oct 08, 2014 Chantel rated it it was amazing
THIS IS A BOOK YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS READING!

M.Never is an amazing author and her writing will have you hooked from the beginning. This book deserves more than 5 stars!

The words that came to my mind after reading this emotionally hot book were AMAZING! BRILLANT! HOLY HOTNESS! This book will have your panties melting and your heart thumping by the end.

I absolutely love Owned and the cliffhanger killed me, so I was super excited to read Claimed finally. I have been sitting on the cliff edge wai
Vickie
Feb 28, 2015 Vickie rated it it was amazing
I'm speechless...that never happens to me. This is the sequel to Owned and you need to read that first. I loved the first book, and this one is just as addictive. Following on from Owned, Ellie is slowly trying to move on from Kayne and everything that's happened. Living alone and going to school in Hawaii, she's trying to forget about him. Kayne is a mess, he's only got through their time apart with the help of Jett (who i absolutely loved). When Ellie and Kayne finally come face to face, it's ...more
Amy-
Jan 06, 2015 Amy- rated it it was amazing
Free copy provided in exchange for an honest review

I couldn't wait to get my hands on this book! If you have NOT read OWNED (Decadence After Dark #1) you must.

"It's been a year since I left him- the man who abducted me, trained me, used me, owned me, deceived me. A whole year since I found out I was free."

Ellie remembers everything like it happened yesterday. The training she endured, the abduction and the way Kayne owned her. She is slowly getting back in to a routine and she finally moved to
Lynda Mandarino
Jan 25, 2015 Lynda Mandarino rated it it was amazing
After two months of impatiently waiting, this installment definitely quenched my need to see the two main characters' story fulfilled.
**FYI, I don't believe in spoilers.**
The two main characters in this love story, Ellie and Kayne, were separated at the end of the last book. The story picks up with the perfect recipe of burning lust and unrequited love.
The conversations, banter, and inner turmoils are definitely a strong point for the writer, M. Never. It's hard to stop laughing when the chara
Evelyn Summers
Title: Claimed
Author: M. Never
Series: Decadence After Dark #2
Page count: 269
Genre: dark erotic romance
Rating: ****

Claimed begins a year after the conclusion of Owned, following Kayne and Ellie's journey back to one another. I actually enjoyed this more than the previous instalment, which for me wasn't quite dark enough; this book does not try to be so dark, and although it has dark elements, particularly towards the end, it was nice to have Kayne give Ellie a bit of control as to how their relat
Kj
Apr 23, 2015 Kj rated it really liked it
Claimed picks up where Owned left off. I have to give Kayne credit and say he was much more likable in this installment and I loved his possessiveness. We also got to see a softer, sweeter side to Kayne and learn more of his history and why he is the way he is. I loved Jett and owe him nearly every laugh I had while reading this series but again with the threesomes? For me it takes away from the love story and how can one be so possessive yet willing to share? It doesn't fly with me but since th ...more
Kim BookJunkie
I wasn't thrilled with the lack of character development and lack of information on what the characters were thinking in OWNED (DECADENCE AFTER DARK #1) yet decided to read this book anyway..... I am SO glad I did! CLAIMED is so much more than I had expected after reading book #1!

In CLAIMED, we get to see the real Kayne. He is still strong, Dominant and demanding but in this installment he lets down his guard and we get to see his romantic, sensitive side too. We also learn about his past and w
Heather
Nov 17, 2014 Heather rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm, spanking, tpe, action, romance
I really enjoyed Claimed (book 2) in the series. As others have pointed out, this book was totally different from the first book, but not in a bad way. (You should read book 1 first and you will want to anyway.) To be honest, I thought I wouldn't like this book as much as her first book because I am such a slut (I mean sucker) for capture-slave books which was the central theme in book one. Book 2 had a more romantic flare to it, but still plenty or erotic, kinky fun to keep the pages burning an ...more
  • Safeword Rainbow (Safeword, #1)
  • Slave World (Slave World, #1)
  • Snatch
  • We Were One Once (We Were One Once, #1)
  • Yield (Pierced Hearts, #5)
  • The Goodbye Man (Red Market, #1)
  • Roman's Redemption (Roman, #2)
  • Dirty Bad Savage (Dirty Bad, #2)
  • One-on-One:  Daegan and Gideon Vignette (Vampire Queen, #8.5)
  • The Denim Dom (Suncoast Society, #5)
  • Master Over You
  • Crimson Desert (Bittersweet Cartel Romance, #2)
  • My Wicked Devil (Club Wicked, #3)
  • Falling Series Boxed Set
  • Hope Restrained (The Estate, #2)
  • Deliverance for Amelia (Killer, #1)
  • The Red Door (Door Trilogy, #1)
  • Insatiable
M. NEVER RESIDES IN NEW York City. When she's not researching ways to tie up her characters in compromising positions, you can usually find her at the gym kicking the crap out of a punching bag, or eating at some new trendy restaurant.
She has a dependence on sushi and a fetish for boots. Fall is her favorite season.
She is surrounded by family and friends she wouldn't trade for the world and is a l
More about M. Never...

Decadence After Dark (6 books)
  • Owned (Decadence after Dark, #1)
  • Ruined: A Decadence after Dark Epilogue (Decadence After Dark, #3)
  • Lie with Me (Decadence After Dark, #4)
  • Elicit
  • Naughty or Nice? (Decadence After Dark, #5.1)

“People often rebel against the things that make them vulnerable, while at the same time tempting them like sin.” 8 likes
“A man’s most precious possession is the woman who walks by his side.” 5 likes