Mamacita wants a Bedtime Story's Reviews > Claimed

Claimed by M. Never

bookshelves: dark

4.75 "Up, Down & All Around" Stars

As you can prolly tell from my updates, this book tested me to my limits. It was still good, however I felt it was so detached from book #1. I felt they were so careful in book #1 & made stupid mistakes in this one. Yes, some of that was contributed to the fact that they both were not thinking clearly. This book had all the feels, The 1st one had all the darkness. In the 1st one He took what he wanted & did what was best. In this one, he was too damn scared to lose her again to do either. But that was who he was deep down. I understand that now. I did feel this book wasn't as creative as the 1st one in getting the characters in the exact spot that was was needed for the rest of the story to continue. It was like I could spot the whole thing from a mile away. I loved how the h pushed the H back to see if he was gonna keep his word. This story had me @ war with myself. Yup that was how good it was.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Claimed.

April 14, 2015 – Shelved
April 14, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
August 12, 2016 – Started Reading
August 13, 2016 –
73.0% "Why in the fucking would they do that? Are the just that fuckin stupid???"
August 13, 2016 –
74.0% "TSTL!!! R u shittin me? I know sure as shit that is A Huge Ass Mistake. I know it need to tie together but does it have to be so obvious??? Grrrr"
August 13, 2016 –
81.0% ""Shit" is right. Actually, that's kinda an understatement..."
August 14, 2016 –
82.0% "Ok. Ok. Back. The. Fuck. Up. Say that Again Fucker?? Cause if Juice just said what I think, Kanye better break his foot off in u-know-whos Ass!"
August 14, 2016 – Finished Reading
August 23, 2016 – Shelved as: dark

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Wonderful review Mamacita. I am so excited. = DD

Mamacita wants a Bedtime Story Thx Sue! I really loved it.