Start by marking “Separation (The Kane Trilogy, #2)” as Want to Read:
Separation (The Kane Trilogy, #2)

Read Excerpt

Separation

(The Kane Trilogy #2)

Everything is fun and games until someone gets hurt, and what Jameson Kane did to Tatum O'Shea goes so far beyond hurt, he is well into the realm of unforgivable. Tate says she wants him gone for good, and he quickly learns that the old saying, “you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone”, is most definitely true.

But Jameson has never been very good at following instruc
ebook, First Edition, 250 pages
Published September 19th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Separation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Separation

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo FantomeTheKanetrilogy2TitlebySueBee_zpsbddf2f9c.jpg
 photo tkt2 series xBTN by sb_zps59bxgnnu.gif
 photo tkt2 story xB by sb_zpstgstymgv.gif
★★★★★★! Separation, book 2 of 3.5. Larger-than-life Jameson Kane met his match in Tate, but two of my all-time fave MCs have a long road ahead!

“He wants to play a game, and I'm just trying to get out alive this time.”

Books in The Kane Trilogy should be read in order:
Book 1: Degradation
Book 2: Separation
Book 3: Reparation
Part 3.5: Completion

In Degradation (book 1) Tatum E. O'Shea, Tate crossed paths with Jameson Kraven Kane, Kane aka Satan seven years after being caught in a compromising
Stylo Fantome
Aug 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I wanted to wait to leave my own review till people had a chance to buy the book for themselves and could read it on their own.

I always find it ..., interesting, when people are upset and surprised by the content in the first book. Yes, it is extreme at certain points, but I assumed most people would have an inkling of what kind of things might happen, just based on the title alone.

Separation is no different. My titles aren't on accident, or just to be cute (though they are darling!). As one oth
MischaS_
EDIT: (July 2018) - Yup, this book clearly suffers from the fate of majority second books in series/trilogies. And with every re-read, I'm realising more and more how bad friend Ang really is. Unhappy with Tate not being there when he wants to sleep with her? (view spoiler). Tate is not exactly in the best mental place during the second book and what Ang did? (view spoiler) ...more
Elizabeth
~5 Doesn't Get Better Than This Stars.....~

description

"That someone who caused her so much pain, could bring her so much pleasure, just wasn't right. Wasn't fair. His lips were soft, almost gentle, and made to fit her own."-Tate

Separation is the second book in the Kane Trilogy. This book picks up immediately where Degradation left us hanging (Thank you Ms. Fantome!). Tate and Jameson have run their relationship straight off of a cliff. Does Jameson have the strength to pull Tate back in?

Through her relati
Beverly
Dec 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 - 4.5 Kane Jameson...sigh Stars

I have taken some time to really think about this one and review it as it’s own book. I loved book 1…I mean loved it! When I finished reading it I was on edge and had to start this book immediately. I think this is where my disappointment comes from, I expected things to keep going at the same momentum and they just fell flat for me.

Separation begins where Degradation leaves off. Tate is at the hospital and Kane is pretty much still a self-centered ass, that is
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Nov 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 "Separation is not an Option" Stars

Can you forgive someone who completely crushes you? Who chews you up and spits out you? Who changes you? If they say they are sorry, can you get past the past? Can you trust again? Can your heart and soul survive The Devil for a 3rd time?

photo Separation_zps72e8688a.jpg

Separation begins right after Degradation and I immediately jumped from one book to this one due to the ending. As you can probably guess from the title-Separation- the actions of Jameson at the end of Degradation set up Tat
~ Becs ~

Now Available from Amazon

Can the Devil be forgiven?

Separation picks up where Stylo Fantôme so cruelly left us hanging at the end of Degradation. Pretty much, Tate with her life slipping away, a victim of Jameson’s cruel vengeance for her perceived misdemeanour. His misplaced anger and the consequences of his spiteful revenge, his lashing out in fury to hurt Tate have had far-reaching consequences. Everyone is altered and everyone seems to be in a place of pain. Nothing that’s been said or done
Vanessa
***3.5 Death by Angst Stars!***

Oh goodness. Ok, before I get started, please know that I absolutely LOVED Degradation. That will go down as one of my fave books of 2014. Tatum had to be one of my very fave heroines. I actually wanted to BE Tatum.

Castings:
 photo imagejpg1_zps57c38ded.jpg

In Separation, we get to see Jameson trying like hell to earn her forgiveness. He apologizes, he grovels he caters to her every wish, lets her hit him, degrade him, embarrass him......I can go on. At the end of the day, his resolve does not l
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★★ 4 Stars ★★★★

Redemption and Revenge.

After the dramatic conclusion of Degradation, Jameson is left with guilt and a realisation that his feelings for Tate run deeper than he thought. Tate is not going to forgive easily and rightly so.

When Sanders helps bring them back together, a new game begins. when Jameson insists that she won't be able to fight him anymore.

We definitely saw a softer side to Jameson and by the end of the book I was shouting at Tate to forgive him but understood why she w
Candace
Nov 07, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of Book 1.
A Sweeter Side Of Kane

Starting where 'Degradation' left off, this second book in The Kane Trilogy is a much more emotional read than the first book. Her near-death experience, and the events immediately preceding, have left Tatum a shell of the woman she once was. She's seen the light and is determined to keep her distance from the man that could drive her to such a low place. Instead, she goes through the motions of her daily life completely unfeeling.

Also deeply affected by her brush with dea
Lo Bookfrantic
Jan 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-review-ng
This one was more like a 3.5 stars for me. What can I say about this book, ugh...I feel like I am falling for Satan more on this book, I really really do like him.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The heroine was just going on and on and on about the same shit and it was just driving me crazy.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love Sanders of course I hope he gets his own book. I think I'm going to take a break to read the last one, this girl just needs to get over it and take him back and his money LOL....He loves her and she loves him too but she's too st
Jacqueline's Reads
Feb 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-books
4 I-hate-you-but-love-you Stars

When I read the title “Separation” I cringed. I don’t like it when the main characters are apart in book two of any series, but do not fret! It’s not like that.

I loved book one, so I went into Separation with a lot of caution.

Separation picks up where Degradation left off. Tate almost died, she went kind of crazy and now she’s working on getting over HIM and moving on with her life. I loved the way Degradation ended. I wanted a crazy cliffy and boy did I get it.

So
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
Ok, so two things are true...I completely find Jameson Kane to be one of my Fave alphas, ever and he is single handedly the reason I love this series up to this point.

I 100% admit that I struggled with this book...more like I struggled with my one time fave gal Tatum O'Shea. I want this chick to get her s*** together and soon! Come on! I am getting the best feels ever from a hard man. Satan is trying...actions always speak louder than words and my man is stepping up to the plate. WTH is wrong wi
Kirsten
Jan 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5-4 stars

I'm making this review short and sweet.

I liked the second book in The Kane Trilogy, but not as much as the first. I love some good ol' fashioned angst, and this satisfied that need.

I'm liking were the story is going and seeing Jameson's other side. He is still an asshole, but seems to be understanding what he is missing in his life. I think these two were made for one another.

Usually I get annoyed by the heroine's inner monologue and how easily they go back to the hero when they've
Elle
3.5* unfinished business with Satan STARS!!
While he had been so busy trying to warn her away, he hadn't even noticed himself falling into her. Now Jameson couldn't tell where she began and he ended. The thought of Tate dying, it hurt his heart.

After the ending from Degradation, Satan wouldn't leave Tatum alone. I'm shocked and sad with the drama between them also the accident. But I realize that this isn't horror story, so she will live. Tatum hated Jameson but couldn't forget him. He practi
Andrea
Aug 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
WHOO-HOO!!! AMAZEBALLS COVER!

Wow…I’m in awe.
This book is everything that I’ve expected and more!
Stylo you have done an amazing job. Bravo!

description

So…I don’t like to write reviews that are long and boring so I’ll keep it simple! I have to say that I’ve read this book in one day. I was so hooked up that I couldn’t put it down.
Separation picks right back up where we left off in Degradation but brings us to a much more emotional part of the story.
I loved that we get a deeper look in their souls
Vasiliki
Oct 27, 2017 rated it really liked it

The story starts a couple of months after the end of Degradation. There is a flashback with what happened these 2 months but not too many details. The plot has a couple of surprises and the writing style was still the same. The feeling of constant contradiction is gone and the feeling of doubt is planted. I didn’t like this at all. The constant questioning, wondering, punishing, doubting was a bit too much for me. However I need to admit that the approach of Ms. Fantome is quite realis
Lisa *-* GiViNg It To YoU * LoCk StOcK & TwO SmOkiNg BaRrELs
I'm absolutely LOVING this series....I'm offskie for MORE MORE MORE!!!!
Carissa
Aug 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s-2014, fav-books

Separation starts off right where Degradation ended. See my review of Degradation. I couldn't wait for the cover reveal. Was toooo excited.

"I am different, not less." Temple Grandin.

This quote is the perfect description of Tate and Jameson. Such strong and flamboyant characters, the epitome of headstrong and fierce. All taking us into a tailspin of emotions with such realism, it is difficult not to be drawn into their world of games- lies, deceit and psychological sabotage. Kane and Tatum, bo
Alaina
Simple Annoyed.

Remember how I mentioned that I thought this series was going to be good? Keyword: was. Yeah, well it definitely started to go downhill, slowly. Tate went from an amazing girl with a sassy backbone, who did have some insecurities, to a girl who whined so much and trusted no one. She was just so frustrating in this book. Again, these two really needed to learn how to communicate with each other. It's kind of ridiculous.

Then there was Jameson, who just wouldn't stop with the "games
It's just me Shelly B

I'm such a drama whore!!! Therefore I love this series!!!

Book 2
Jameson and Tate's saga continues!!

I skimmed a few reviews before I started this series and this seemed to be the least fav of the three books. However I'm gonna have to disagree on that because I loved this one!! To me this book is where their relationship grew and became MORE! You could definitely see small changes in Jameson which made me love it!

This book may have been my favorite of the trilogy!! I say "may have" because it's
Anja
Jul 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite-author

...hmmmmmm

Even if it wasn't as good as Degradation, I still really enjoyed it.
(view spoiler)

Lookig forward to the next one.
#MoreJameson♥♥
Laure
Only 3 stars - I could not take to the characters very much, especially the female MC. Not very smart, immature, lack of sophistication. Really the tantrums were a turn off for me. Meh.
Fathima
“I think you like this, Tatum. I think you like everyone hearing what a slut you are for me. If I had known that, I would've thrown a party a long time ago, you goddamn whore,” Jameson swore. She rubbed her lips together and finally looked at him, her gaze heavy.
“I do, I love it,” she panted before leaning forward to kiss him. He pulled harder on her hair, breaking the kiss.
“Of course you fucking do. You love everything I do to you,”

Jameson , you sexy dirty mothercreeper .. When you gonna stop
Fran
Oct 02, 2014 rated it it was ok
I really didn't get the point. Still, I want to know how this will end.
Ilze
Oct 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
These series are awesome!

description

I enjoyed Separation much more than I did Degradation, I practically ran through it. It was just so fun that I couldn't put it down. The sassy and sexy banter between the two main characters made me laugh out loud constantly. And there was so much Sanders in it ♥ still couldn't get enough of him (he so needs his own book) <3

For the most part, I liked that Jameson had to get back Tatum's trust and that Tatum did not give in easily. However, in the end (around 70%) I gr
Marielis
Stylo Fantome: I LOVE YOU

[4.50]

Soy culpable de amar infinitamente a JAMENSON & TATUM. Me obsesione en el primer libro y en Separation siguen asombrándome para bien. A veces tienen momentos juntos que vuelvo a re-leer. Las risas las tengo aseguradas.
El aburrimiento no existe. El juego que mantienen hace que la trama sea sexy y divertida.
"He wants to play a game, and I'm just trying to get out alive this time."

Separation nos muestra que Satan tiene su corazoncito. Tal vez uno compli
Letty  (Cover to Cover Book Blog Reviewer)
If you read Degradation, the first book in the Kane Trilogy, then you are aware of the filthy, raw, sexy, and dominating man that is Jameson “Satan” Kane. You are also aware of the headstrong, beautiful, and adventurous Tatum “Tate” O’Shea. Their relationship has been nothing short of explosive and pushed boundaries that neither had ever been up against. It is these boundaries that cause the gigantic rift at the end of the first book and which start the adventure in this second one.

Everything yo
Janey
Aug 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series, favourites
4.5 That's how the slutty cookie crumbled stars

description

Picking up from where Degradation left off, we find Tate in limbo. She has been hurt, betrayed, played by the one man who had the ability to crawl under her skin and take residence in her fractured soul.

Sanders plays a big part in trying to help her deal with the fallout, make her understand that she is wrong, she has misinterpreted the entire situation. But she’s harder now, harder than she was before. She’s had a good teacher after all.

This was
Goodreads Librari...: delete cover pretty please :D 2 113 Aug 21, 2014 06:59PM
  • Return to Grace Street (Chapter 8, #2)
  • The End: A Dusty Futuretake (Dusty, #1.25)
  • Can't Have You
  • Explicit Detail (Explicit, #2)
  • My Brother, My Rival (My Brother, My Rival, #2)
  • Facade (Deception, #1)
  • unStrapped (Strapped, #3)
  • The Tango (Sexual Awakenings, #2)
  • Domesticated
  • Desert Star (The NOVA Trilogy, Book 2)
  • The Sordid Promise (Breaking Insanity, #1)
  • Chemistry
  • American Savages (Ruthless People, #3)
  • Bound by Vengeance (SKALS, #2)
  • Status (Social Media, #4)
  • Can't Go Without (Oasis Waterfall, #2)
  • Red & Wolfe, Part Three (Red & Wolfe, #3)
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 4 "Poisoned" (My Masters' Nightmare, #4)
Crazy woman from a remote location in Alaska (where the need for a creative mind is a necessity!), I have been writing since ... forever? Yeah, that sounds about right. I have been told that I remind people of Lucille Ball - I also see shades of Jennifer Saunders, and Denis Leary. So basically, I laugh a lot, I'm clumsy a lot, and I say the F-word A LOT.

I like dogs more than I like most people, an

The Kane Trilogy (4 books)
  • Degradation (The Kane Trilogy, #1)
  • Reparation (The Kane Trilogy, #3)
  • Reception (The Kane Trilogy #4)
“It was only ever you,” Jameson whispered.” 15 likes
“This is most definitely not a game anymore. This woman ..., she owns me.” 11 likes