Start by marking “Kiss A Cowboy (Kiss A Cowboy Series #1)” as Want to Read:
Kiss A Cowboy (Kiss A Cowboy Series #1)

Kiss A Cowboy

(Kiss A Cowboy #1)

Sometimes fate steps in and changes everything...

Andi Stevens drives away from her home town of Seattle and says goodbye to her sister to begin a new life with her fiancé in Buffalo, New York. When her car breaks down in the mountains of Montana, she reluctantly knocks on the door of a cabin for help. What she finds is Luke Brennan, the most handsome man she's
Published August 5th 2014 by Deanna Lynn Sletten

To ask other readers questions about Kiss A Cowboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiss A Cowboy

Start your review of Kiss A Cowboy (Kiss A Cowboy Series #1)
Susan (The Book Bag)
Aug 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I just love it when I know I have a new Deanna Lynn Sletten book to read! I absolutely adore her stories! Kiss a Cowboy was a wonderful escape from my hectic, crazy, busy life.

Andi is traveling cross country to start a new life in New York with her fiancé. Then... her car breaks down. Can she trust the nearest stranger to help her out? And that stranger, Luke isn't sure what to make of this 'city girl'.

'He may be good looking, but that didn't mean he wasn't a serial killer.'

As Andi is s/>'He
Tia Bach
Sep 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Andi Stevens is driving cross-country to start a new life. She's looking forward to some adventure along the way--having turned down her fiance's offer to simply fly her--but gets much more than she's expecting when her car breaks down.

Luke Brennan opens his door to her, and life will never be the same. Unfortunately, he's hardened toward love. Will they find their way to each other or simply accept the easier choices?

I loved these characters! Andi has a reserved spunk; she's strong
Amanda
Sep 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Hands down favorite book of the year! I wish I could rate this more than 5 stars.

Deanna has a way with words that seem to pull you in from the very first page. I was anxious to read this book as I have read and enjoyed all of her other books, but there is something about this one book that goes above and beyond!

This story starts with Andi driving away from her home, sister and the only life she has ever known. Taking one last trip alone across the country is what she need
Tammy Sowards-Sanchez
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read

This book was great. The charachters are well developed. we meet a women traveling cross country when she runs in to some trouble. will she make it to her destination? will she find help? What will she find down the road? Will she find true love? will she find what she really needs?
Meg
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is such a cute and adorable book! Such a great romance novel with a great love story. I can't wait to read the next books in the series. I could not put this book down once I started reading it!
Elisa
Feb 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
A good romance and I now wanna go kiss my own Cowboy...lol I'm eager to read more from Deanna Lynn Sletten.
Linda Rea
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Had to read it in one sitting
Kathy K.
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I had never liked books featuring Cowboys and their ranches but this book changed my mind. Great read with a slow burning romance.
Donna Porter
Jan 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Andi Stevens is on her way from Seattle to New York to move with her fiance. She was sad she was leaving her sister, Carly behind. She raised her since her parents died when she was eighteen and carly was fourteen. She had put them both thru college. Andi was an artist. In the mountains of Montana her car broke down along a dark road and she had no cell service. She saw a light in the distance so she walked to the cabin and knocked. The home belonged to Luke Brennan. She was looking to use a pho ...more
Norma Reasor
Mar 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book had me at "Cowboy"

Loved this book. Andi leaves her home and her sister in Seattle to drive cross country to be with her fiancé in Buffalo. Before she arrived in the Montana town where she planned to spend the night, her car broke down in the middle of nowhere with no cell phone service. A small light leads her to a cabin and a grumpy cowboy who drives her to the main ranch house to call her auto club. She had no idea three weeks could turn her life around so completely.
K.
Aug 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful novel, beautifully written. I'm usually more for the horror genre, but every now and then, I enjoy something more positive, more romantic, and Kiss A Cowboy has a vanilla flavor somewhere in between The Horse Whisperer and Denise Hunter. Because her car breaks down, the main character Andi must knock on a stranger's door, asking for help, and a Hot Cowboy opens. I greatly enjoyed the nature scenes, the lush descriptions, the horses, and the heartwrenching beginning of a very passiona ...more
Sandy
Jan 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved this

Really enjoyed this book. Have already bought the next in the series. I will continue reading that one till I can't keep my eyes open.
Pamela
Aug 16, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle
While her stories are romantic and entertaining, the endings leave something to be desired. They're so abrupt. Perhaps an epilogue would help.
Sleepless
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was captivated from the first page!

As soon as Andi knocked on Luke's door I was hooked! What became clear immediately is that the artist was in awe of the Montana scenery and the wonderful Brennan family and animals as family also!
I immediately picked up the authors clues about Derek! He never said "I love you" and only talked about his needs not Andi's! Luke and her sister Carly tried to penetrate Andi's defenses to reveal how Derek treated her to no avail!
Deanna Lynn Sletten
Carol S. Roeder
Dec 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Adorable

This book is so adorable and I loved the characters, the beautiful descriptions of the country side; people, animals and so on. It kept me reading because you just knew Andi and her Cowboy were just going to get together, just not when! It was the ending that kept me from giving it a 5 stars! There was so much more she could have done with the ending, in fact another whole chapter or two could have been written! I would love to tell you what I thought she could have done but that would
Laurel
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is one of the best chaste cowboy romances, I have read in a long time. The best part was when I finished reading the book, and found myself content & not feeling let down. This is a modern ranch, dealing with real issues. Enough people review these books to death. I am looking forward to the second book. At different parts of the book, things can get a bit shallow. I realized that those characters involved in those shallow parts, were actually very shallow themselves. Enjoy the read.
Catherine Browne
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Charming with an excellent story

You fall in love with the characters, the dog, the horses, the ranch and Montana! The author has woven together an excellent story that is not too overly sentimental. It embraces the characters, their lives and feelings interwoven with beautiful scenery that created beautiful pics in my mind. Definitely worth the read!!
Dana Winright
Jun 11, 2019 rated it liked it

The book is good but some parts are a bit appalling. A woman is engaged, she breaks down near a ranch and she has to stay for a bit while the car is being fixed. The mother encourages her son and this woman to go in a 3 day trip. The son prefers not to because he feels it’s not appropriate.

I still liked the book but probably won’t read the rest of the series.
Lovebooks
Feb 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Bit drawn out, seemed like way too much information and no real action until the last 5% of the book. Likable characters although the h was a bit of a pushover even though the H thinks she's a strong woman. When she becomes unsure if her fiance solicits escorts for business and she can't decide if it's right or wrong, grow a backbone girl!
Sonnetta
Jan 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
A truly enjoyable romantic story

Andi and Luke are perfect for each other. They are both older siblings and are accustomed to looking out for loved ones. I love the grandmother they developed. As I read I could see the pictures that Andi was taking. It makes me want to see Montana.
Wanda Dunlap
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Book

Great love story between a cowboy and a city girl. Andi realized she was not happy with the life she thought she wanted with her boyfriend. And then she met Luke and fell in love.
Koren
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh, Luke

Andi breaks down on her cross country journey and ends up on Luke's front porch. It's amazing how fresh air, horses and a sexy cowboy can make you question your entire future.
JunePerez
Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
An Easy read

This was a different story line. I enjoyed that it took place on a ranch. The Brennan family were special people and Andi was a good addition to the characters of the story. I look forward to reading more of the series.
Belinda K Miller
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The perfect cowboy meets city girl love story!!!

Loved the characters and the whole story! Gorgeous honest hard working cowboys! Enter a sweet trusting city girl and wham love grows!
Kathleen Booker
Apr 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love cowboys

Andi starts driving cross country to her future only to break down in front of a cowboys house and finds her true future. Very glad she had the good sense to stay with him. Looking forward to more.
Deanna  Joss
Apr 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read

A very good read
Lots of excitement with a very good support for mowing yourself and putting your own wants and needs first
Refreshing not having all the dirty step by step details of some romance books
Very sweet and romantic
Vj Parker
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
This story was not what i expected.
Though it does express the complications when one has doubts.
Poor Luke trying to do the right thing but fate has other ideas and the out there flirty sister. Nice touch.

Nicely written story, loved the ranch and the beautiful details.
Catherine Geist
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Emotional

This is one of the best books I have read.It felt like you were living this with Luke & Andi. They were so torn trying to do the right thing.This was so true to life.It had all the emotions you could want.I would compare this to a Nora Robrrs book. Fantastic!!
Traci
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

From page one till the last page this beautiful love story grabs you and doesn't let you go. City girl, artist breaks down near a ranch with real cowboys. Truly, truly enjoyed this story.
Sarndra Upchurch
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this book!

I could not put this book down! I absolutely loved all of the characters and Shed a few tears towards the end! Definitely recommend to anyone who loves a great romance story!
« previous 1 3 next »

• Island Road (The Billionaire Brothers #3)
  • Escape to Paradise
  • Remembering Love
  • Tumble Into Love (Diamond Creek, Alaska #5)
  • Cowboy Paradise (Cowboys of Nirvana #1)
  • Montana Christmas (Montana, #3)
  • Trust by Design (Colorado Trust, #2)
  • Buck (Rope 'n Ride #1)
  • Seduction on the Cards (Wicked in Wellington #2)
  • It Happened In Vegas (Lovin' Las Vegas, #1)
  • Storm Front (Reunited Hearts, #1)
  • Looking for a Hero
  • Claim Me, Cowboy (77th Copper Mountain Rodeo #1)
  • Reluctant Hero
  • Love So Right (The Lawson Brothers, #7)
  • A Hero Lies Within
  • Breaking Through (Breaking #3)
  • Her Indulgent Cowboy (Harland County, #7)
Deanna Lynn Sletten is the author of MAGGIE'S TURN, FINDING LIBBIE, ONE WRONG TURN, MISS ETTA, and several other titles. She writes heartwarming women's fiction and romance novels with unforgettable characters. She has also written one middle-grade novel that takes you on the adventure of a lifetime. Deanna believes in fate, destiny, love at first sight, soul mates, second chances, and happily eve ...more

Kiss A Cowboy (3 books)
  • A Kiss for Colt (Kiss A Cowboy #2)
  • Kissing Carly (Kiss a Cowboy Series, Book 3)
“The first few hours of driving, Andi had seen mostly fields of dry grass in the eastern part of Washington, but since driving through the beautiful town of Couer d'Alene, Idaho, the terrain had changed” 0 likes