Start by marking “Mine to Have (Mine, #5)” as Want to Read:
Mine to Have (Mine, #5)

Mine to Have

(Mine #5)

4.18  ·  Rating details ·  1,420 Ratings  ·  166 Reviews
New York Times and USA Today best-selling author Cynthia Eden continues her sexy “Mine” romantic suspense series with…MINE TO HAVE.

Is he a hero…or the villain?

When Elizabeth Ward sees Saxon Black rushing into the backroom of The Blade—a low end bar in Miami—she isn’t sure if he’s there to save the day…or just to raise some hell. But she’s being held hostage, and he’s her b
Published September 15th 2014 by Cynthia Eden (first published September 8th 2014)

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.25 Stars

You're in my blood, sweetheart, and I can't get out out. I want you, more that I've ever wanted anything."

No one writes a sexy, keep you on the edge of your seat and action filled romantic suspense quite like Cynthia Eden. She's become my go-to author when I want a sensual story with a possessive hero, a likeable heroine, and a plot that is guaranteed to suck me in from the very first page. I haven't read a book by hers I haven't loved yet, and this was no exception.

If you remember
♥Sharon♥
Sep 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!!

photo MinetoHaveCollage1_zpsf7ad6ec5.jpg

If you loved the other books in the Mine series than I am 100% sure you will love this one. This is another series where I jumped in at the middle and started with book #3. I have to say it really doesn’t matter where you start this series because with each book Cynthia Eden does an amazing job with bringing you through the stories, giving you enough back history on the characters that you don’t feel lost at all. Now I just have to go back and read book #1 and #2. :)

In Mine to have we
Claire Robinson
Aug 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shit-hot-series
3.5 - "My balls are blue, so I'm not in the mood for your shit right now." Stars!

Another stellar installment in the Mine series, I have to admit that I was a little nervous about Cynthia’s continuation of this series, after the original boys had all gotten their books (and their women!).

”I’ve been undercover for so long, I’m not even sure I can remember who the hell I really am.”

Saxon Black has been working undercover for the FBI (as well as independently) for longer than he cares to remember. H
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
4.5 Saxon Black Stars!

*arc provided per netgally in exchange for honest review*

I have to say that I am so happy that Saxon got a story...this completely made up for my disappointment in Drake Archer's tale! I wanted so much more from book 4 and I got everything I needed and then some in Mine to Have.

This book is fast, it is a bit furious, and it is chalk full of fun energy. Whether surviving hostage situations or running from a hail-storm of bullets...there is no better to have as your protector
Lyndy Ann ♫
Jul 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this from the first to last page it is a thrilling, fast-paced, suspense-filled ride with bodies dropping like flies, it is panty melting HOT in which Saxon and Elizabeth try to survive hit after hit.

The guys in this series get HOTTER with each book. Who should Saxon trust? Who wants Elizabeth dead and why? Who should Victor trust? I love the relationship between Saxon and Victor they would die for each other their bond is that strong. I really hope that Victor gets his own book PLEASE C
Victoria

“Couldn’t…let you go…” Another hard thrust. “Fucking…couldn’t…” And, if possible, he got even bigger inside of her. He’d stretched her so much that there should have been pain, but there was only pleasure.

Only Saxon.

He withdrew, plunged deep, and she opened her mouth to scream because the release was that violent.

“Bite me,” he ordered her. "Now.”

And instead of screaming, she found her cry muffled against his shoulder.

Then she felt him coming insider her. Hot jets that told her-

“Saxon?” Her head
Lauren
Mine to Have
3 Stars

A good mix of suspense and romance although the plot twists are predictable and the insta-lust trope is exceedingly far-fetched.

While Elizabeth and Saxon have intense chemistry and Eden certainly knows how to write a HOT sex scene, it is difficult to believe that a woman on the run from hitmen would agree to be intimate with a complete stranger who is more than a little bit dangerous.

On the plus side, the character development is pretty good, especially for Saxon although it
Dijya
Aug 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
*5 Saxon Stars*
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

This book was certainly not my first read by Cynthia Eden and it definitely isn’t gonna be last. I just love her books, be it her writing or the way she portrays each character.

I love how I get to read the story from each involved person’s point of view, it makes reading a thriller even more interesting for me.

We all got to know Saxon and Victor in Mine to Crave Mine 4. And I loved Saxon even then.

This book starts with Saxon doing Victor a last favor by rescuing Elizabet
Laylaw
Sep 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-review
4 Cynthia Eden is amazing at suspense and sexy mixed into one big ball of awesome Stars!!

First things first- Mine to Have is book 5 in the series. While it is a stand alone per se, having read book four really makes you understand were the characters came from and some back story on them. The Mine Series is one of my favorites series of all time and probably my first real taste of Cynthia Eden's books. I have gone on to read a large number of her books now and have read the entire Mine series to
Nawal
Sep 09, 2014 rated it really liked it

This book is for all of you romantic suspense lovers, those who love a bit of action amidst the stories they read. The storyline revolves around Elizabeth Ward and Saxon Black, two people who encountered each other in a difficult situation. Danger lurks around each corner as Saxon tries to protect Elizabeth from those who wish to eliminate her. Saxon feels his attraction to Elizabeth growing stronger and it’s something he cannot deny himself. There’s a lot of tension and Saxon is will
Pamela(AllHoney)
The fifth book in Cynthia Eden's Mine series. Elizabeth Ward is kidnapped and death is imminent when Saxon Black bursts in and saves the day. But Elizabeth isn't sure if her situation is any better at first. But soon it is revealed that he is undercover for the FBI or he was but now he is retiring. Saxon was worked for the FBI for years and ready for a change of pace. Now he's thinking that maybe he doesn't have to be alone.

Another spicy and exciting romantic suspense. Non-stop action! This seri
Lyndi W.
May 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
So I gave this four stars almost 3 years ago. I don't remember a damn thing, so clearly it was time for a reread. But I lost interest at about 60%. Oddly enough, it's an appropriate place to end things. The Big Bad Threat isn't really resolved, but the immediate threat is - so I'm DNFing it the 2nd time around at a pretty satisfactory place. Not gonna change the rating or anything, but there you have it. I'm so good at this reviewing thing.
Plethora
May 31, 2015 rated it did not like it
I don't know what all the praise for this book is about, as the proof is definitely NOT in the pudding (believe me I looked for it). This is an utterly boring book that just goes through the motions of the genre and is so overformulaic that you would be nostalgic for the days of formulaic. Neither hero nor heroine held my interest (they were flat, cut out figurines with words stuck on them) and there are moments where you'll roll your eyes at the stupidity of a scene. I simply hate it when write ...more
Dina
2 1/2 stars (rounded down to 2 stars, because I didn't buy the insta-love between the H/h)

Note: I received this eARC from the publisher via NetGalley. That had no influence on my review/rating.
Tate

awesome book!!!!
Michelle
Sep 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Screenshot_10

In the fifth installment of the romantic suspense Series, Mine by Cynthia Eden we are given the story of Saxon & Elizabeth. For those that might not remember Saxon, we met him in Mine to Crave, he and Victor are Jasmine’s adopted brothers.

Saxon is ready to give up the life he’s been living. Being undercover, being someone else for so long has left him unsure of just who he really is. One last job and he can ride off into the sunset and put the darkness of his past behind him.

Elizabeth did
Lindy at BookBlinders
Sep 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
I love Cynthia Eden!
The woman has never once let me down with a book and somehow she just keeps coming up with outrageously hot alpha males who really know how to work it.
I don't know what's in the water where she is but I'd like to guzzle about a gallon!
Saxon Black, is he a good guy, bad guy? A bad guy who wants to go good? Or maybe he's a good guy who's really good at being bad?
By the third page I wasn't sure I even cared any longer... I just wanted to hop on his bike and go wherever he wanted
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer*
I have loved this series and this edition was no different.

Saxon is working undercover. This is his last mission and once it's finished he's free. No more undercover work and just living his own life. Of course when he busted through that door he didn't expect to find Elizabeth. Instantly he wants her. But nothing not even a woman like her will get in between him and his freedom. Until, she becomes his freedom....

Elizabeth does not understand why she has been kidnapped or the guy who just buste
Heidi
Sep 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Elizabeth Ward watches as a complete strangers saves her life but is he a hero or just another thug. Saxon has been working undercover for FBI far so long that he takes one more case so he can walk away a free man. That is until he met the beautiful Elizabeth Ward and his life changed forever.
With all Cynthia Eden books not everything is as it seems but this one had a lot less nail biting twist and turns that I have found in her other novels but still has it moments. My finger Nails are grateful
Sofia Lazaridou
Oct 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Saxton and Elizabeth's romance was explosive. In the beginning I wasn't sure about how they would manage to fall in love in a such short period of time, but there was an instant connection between them that made everything seem like it was meant to be. I never thought that they fell in love too fast or that it made the whole thing ridiculous. I loved their story. Now I will be waiting (im)patiently for Vic's story. He must have a book. I won't accept anything less. I have even found him a lady.

T
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
**Copy provided by NetGalley and the author for an honest review**

Although this book is part of a series it can be read as a stand-alone story.

This book focuses on Saxon and offers lots of twists and turns to keep you guessing what is going to happen next and who are the baddies. It is also actioned packed from the first to the last page.

Elizabeth Ward is our love interest and she is a strong character that copes with all that is thrown at her, even if it leaves her a little wobbly.

We see a lot
Ann Lorz
This story is perfect for the series. I loved Saxon his the story before this one and I'm so glad he got his own book. He is so sexy and tough that you just want to sigh thinking of him. Now all we need is Vic's story!
Kjen
Sep 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 Strong Stars:) Saxon and Elizabeth learn to trust each other while dodging potential killers from all sides. Eden twists a great plot and writes some of the best love scenes out there. It's romantic suspense with a nice balance of both elements. Enjoy!
Elizabeth
Bland yet still painfully awful (the plot, oh the plot!). Should have been pulped on delivery and spared me a few bob and the writer a big dose of embarrassment. Avoid, avoid and avoid.
Leonor
Sep 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love reading these books! They just keep getting better and better.
Elizabeth Bennet
Aug 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
It's been a while since I've read a Cynthia Eden book. Her," Mine" series just keeps getting better with each installment. Saxon and Elizabeth are really a good couple. The two meet when Saxon busts into a scene no one is meant to see. It's classic Eden with all the action that comes out throughout the story. The loyalty of family and past friends are there. You really feel the bond and respect they each share for the other.

It's more than a romance, more than just sex, more than just action. Th
Ramblings From A Chaotic Mind
Another exciting romantic suspense from Cynthia Eden! Though loosely tied together with book four, Mine To Have can be read as a standalone very easily. Since I love them so much I highly recommend reading them all. Eden’s crisp writing style makes her alpha males jump right off the page and into your life. No one does alphas with quite so much demand than Cynthia.

In Mine To Have Saxon Black is trying everything he can to get out of the FBI undercover life. One last job and then he’s free to mov
Marta Cox
Sep 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing

Review

Ok I will be honest and say I have not read any other books in this series although I have read some of this authors paranormal stories which I recommend . I do not read a lot of romantic suspense but mixing things up gives me a fresh eye and certainly helps prevent this reader from falling into a slump so it was with great expectation that I sat down to read this book.
From the very first scene there is no doubt that Saxon is going to be a very strong alpha male who will stop at nothing to
Olivia

Elizabeth Ward left everything behind after a car accident killed her parents. Now she is back in Miami and working on making something of her life. All her hopeful plans are sidetracked when she is kidnapped and tied to a chair in the back room of a dive bar.

Saxon Black undercover-one-man-killing-machine-extraordinar…is derailed on his last mission, one look at Elizabeth and her huge pleading eyes has him struck with all the things he’s missing and working toward. All at once Saxon wants. He w
Eva Millien
Jan 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Elizabeth Ward is being held hostage and the man who just barged into the room is her only hope but as they go on the run she’ll have to decide if he is there to save her or just to raise some hell in this thrilling romantic suspense.

With a fast paced and smooth flowing plot, this romance keeps readers hovering on the edge with lots of suspense, action and romance. Saxon has been undercover too long and he’s decided this is his last job especially when he rescues Elizabeth and she doesn’t know w
  • Deadly Fallout (Red Stone Security, #10)
  • Break For Me (Secrets & Shadows, #0.6)
  • Tactical Deception (Silent Warrior, #2)
  • Sins From Her Past (Scandalous, #1)
  • Cold Hearted (Cold Justice, #6)
  • Hotter Than Wildfire (Protectors, #2)
  • Silver Fire (Guardians, #2)
  • Kill Without Mercy (ARES Security, #1)
  • Consumed by Fire (Fire, #1)
  • Sweet Revenge (Sin Brothers, #2)
  • Something to Talk About (Plum Orchard, #2)
  • In His Sights (Sugarland Blue, #3)
  • The Way Home (One-Eyed Jacks #2)
  • Forever (Eternity, #1)
  • Bound to Be Taken (Rock Wood Pack #2)
  • Into the Shadows (The Associates, #3)
Award-winning author Cynthia Eden writes dark tales of paranormal romance and romantic suspense. She is a New York Times, USA Today, Digital Book World, and IndieReader best-seller. Cynthia is also a three-time finalist for the prestigious RITA® award. Since she began writing full-time in 2005, Cynthia has written over eighty novels and novellas.

Cynthia lives along the Alabama Gulf Coast. She love

Mine (7 books)
  • Mine to Take (Mine, #1)
  • Mine to Keep (Mine, #2)
  • Mine to Hold (Mine, #3)
  • Mine to Crave (Mine, #4)
  • Mine to Protect (Mine, #6)
  • Mine Series Box Set Volume 1: Books 1-3
“I must have more. Her lashes slowly lifted and her bright stare met his once more. Her breath was coming fast, so was his, and he waited for her to speak. “That was…” She smiled. “Can we go again?” Fuck, yes. ” 0 likes