Start by marking “Merciless Ride (Hellions Ride, #3)” as Want to Read:
Merciless Ride (Hellions Ride, #3)

Merciless Ride

(Hellions Ride #3)

Mercy is no friend of mine. Karma, she has yet to show kindness to me.

The hits just keep on coming for Tessie Marie Harlow. She has never had an easy life. Her mom disabled, her dad long gone, and a single mom raising a rambunctious little boy, that’s Tessie’s world.

Her childhood aspirations to be a nurse long since disappeared after a college spring fling both blessed a
Published October 7th 2014 (first published October 3rd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Merciless Ride, please sign up.
Chelsea Camaron Oct 10th, 2014 will be Merciless Ride's release. I am so sorry to be late getting back to you. I just saw the question- I didn't know about these :).…moreOct 10th, 2014 will be Merciless Ride's release. I am so sorry to be late getting back to you. I just saw the question- I didn't know about these :). Learn something new everyday. (less)

Natalie The Biblioholic
OMG! I loved Shooter and Tessie!! I'm not sure why I went into this thinking that somehow it would be Rex and Tessie in the end but I'm so glad it didn't work out that way. Chelsea Camaron gave these characters so much freaking heart. Although I didn't condone the secret Tessie kept, I kinda understood it. Even with Rex's POV, you could tell that he still had a lot of growing up to do. However, Shooter more than made up for everything. That man! He was sweet, considerate, honest, honorable, prot ...more
Judy
Best book of the series I think so far.
Breezy *Lover of all things Alpha Male*
MelissaB
Oct 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014-reads, bikers
** 3.5 stars **
Tina "IRead2Escape"

Hotness Rating 3 out of 5

Oh, Wow! Oh, Wow! Oh, Wow! You have to read this book! Merciless Ride is the third book of The Hellions series by the master of MC hotties Chelsea Camaron and the best by far!

Tessie Harlow has been Rex's booty call for far too long. Rex was her girl crush, then college hook-up and now a convenient piece whenever he's at the bar that Tessie bartends at. She is so over that and has made it clear that she is no longer one of his many, many chicks that are just w
Tash
Jan 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
Reviewed @ Confessions From Romaholics
Review copy kindly provided by author in exchange for a honest review

Shooter and Tessie where do I began . Tessie was the enigma, not much was know but she was a presence in the first two books. There was a good reason why and this book explodes because of the secret that Tessie has been keeping .

Life hasn’t been easy for Tessie, but she doesn’t complain. Her mother is disabled and she has a adorable rambunctious boy she tries to bring up the best on her ow
L. Duarte
Oct 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Merciless Ride Review
It’s no secret that I love Miss. Camaron’s writing. So, when I got Merciless Ride, I squeaked in delight.
With each prior book on this series, Miss. Camaron took me on a roller coaster ride, full of tight turns and steep slopes. This book was no different.
First, we have Tessie: Strong, hard worker, and one hell of a good mother. I love when I can relate to the characters I read. Anyone who has struggled in life will sympathize with Tessie.
Then we have Shooter, *sighting*.
Bette Hansen
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOVED!!! We knew about the strange and confusing relationship between Rex and Tessie from prior books but this book gives us the whole story. Tessie knows it's time to move on and live her own life and this is her story. After the knocks life has dealt her over the years it is so wonderful to see how everything works out so great for her. You don't want to miss this story! We all need a Shooter in our lives. I highly recommend it.
Glenna Maynard
Oct 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Favorite of the series Chelsea Camaron knows how to take you on a ride. Mercy is no friend to Tessie or Shooter. I loved the chemistry. Rex gah I wanted to smack him but I still have a soft spot for him.
Hayley Faiman
May 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
So far I like this one the best! It had all the feels.. Sex came later in the book but there was a reason for it.
Kari Kaz
Sep 20, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: biker
Great characterization and probably the best one in the series so far. Really looking forward to Rex's book next!
Tracie Redmond
Sep 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
FIVE STARS MUST READ!!!!!!!!
WOW!

Chelsea Camaron has hit this one out of the park. I absolutely loved One Ride and Forever Ride, yet this book takes it to a whole new level. The character development, the story line... it was just absolutely fantastic! You don't actually have to read book one and two to enjoy this story so there should be no reason on why you haven't already purchased or are purchasing this book. SO GO ONE CLICK THIS ONE NOW

Let me start by saying that if you love MC Books and ha
Julie
Shelves: arc
Life as a single mother is a hardship that Tessie Harlow knows all too well. A struggle to raise her son and help care for her ailing mother. There never seems to be enough hours in the day or money on hand for bills. Tessie spends time with her son during the day, and works as a bartender at night. The bar that Tessie works at is frequented by the members of the Hellions Ride Motor Cycle Club.

A long standing hook-up has continued over the years between Tessie and Rex. One that haunts Tessie ev
Keisha
Oct 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
 photo MR.jpg

*Reviewed on behalf of Give Me Books*

Two people with demons find their way to each other. Tessie has been burned and Shooter has dealt with too much loss in his time. One dreadful night brings these two together, maybe forever.

Shooter, Shooter, Shooter... I'm in love. When he says baby...swoon! Shooter has a demon that haunts him every day, can he find the strength to let it go? This man is loving, caring, sexy, and understanding. He brings the calm to the storm building up inside Tessie.

photo MR3.jpg

Tess
~`*Ella Lee*`~
Oct 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
I think this was my favorite in the series so far.

I loved the maturity level the author set in this read. That alone set an excellent tone to an already good story.

Shooter was an awesome H. He was strong for the h. He protected her and helped her before and after he SAVED her.

***The graphic-ness used for what our h went through was brutal. The act alone was brutal enough, but the details made it a definite trigger scene for those that can't handle rape of the h.

These two were kind of a surpris
Heather andrews
Oct 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shooter that boy is so caring, "baby, I don't know if he's alive. I shot him twice in the legs. I didn't want to risk you, so I only injured him enough to get you outta there." He's not stupid, "I know you're awake, baby," Shooter says without moving under me. His arms are still casually slung over me like we sleep together all the time." Sometimes the boy has to calm it down but it's hard to do around Tessie, "eff, I can't think like this. Calming my chub from becoming a tent in my jeans, I try ...more
Barbara
Oct 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is My ZON Review...... :-)
This is another great ride........ A Sad Sweet then Tortured that's there souls that's how they feel.. you really feel it too.. but they both need & fell for each other.. there's the sweet again... there's some Heart Stopping Moments , that you feel your self chanting .. come on come on someone please, Shooter let it be you...your reading intently waiting .. OMG OMG... Then if you've read th other books , which are hello you should have !! There's that's little
Samantha  Kurtz of Sammy's Book Obsession
5 Stars from Sammy's Book Obsession!
I'm having so much fun reading this series that I'm finding it difficult to stop between books to write the reviews! I have to make myself though, because they're all so different and I don't want to mix anything up.
As all of Chelsea Camaron's books, this one is very well written. The characters are again, people you feel like you know. I loved getting to know Shooter and Tessie better! There are some secrets that come out in this one. One I had already predi
Karmen
Oct 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Loved Shooter! Can't wait for Rex's book! Full review soon...
Naughty Mom Story Time
review logo

Merciless Ride was so much more to the MC genre. Chelsea Camaron still kept with the tradition of bring a character driven story while give an MC romance fan like me all the drama and suspense that their world encompasses. Merciless was different from he previous books. It had all the action I missed from the previous two AND kept all the good stuff I loved about them.

Shooter is stealth. Shooter is the man in the shadows. He is the mystery that keeps you needing more.

How HOT is that? That ab
Emma Allsop - Perusing Princesses
4 Crowns

Book 3 in the Hellions Novel series, this book could be read as a standalone however I do recommend reading books 1 and 2 to give you a little more of the character's back stories.

I am going to cut to the chase before I go any further into this review. This is NOT Rex's story. To fellow fans of the Hellions series I am sure this will disappoint you as much as it did me. Let me assure you though that this story does feature our Crew's cousins quite heavily as we are back at the Catawba Ch
Sue
Sep 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
I absolutely LOVE the Ride series and all The Hellions MC…Chelsea Camaron writes some deeply satisfying stories of the rough tough men who ride and the women who they love and protect.
Tessie is a petite but strong woman who works hard at Ruthless, the bar hangout for The Hellions and other biker clubs. She has a day job, a disabled mom and a little boy to take care of…so much on her plate to juggle and yet she does it with stre
Crystal
Oct 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Tessie and Rex share history. They've had a long standing relationship of sex only, but things are changing. Tessie has waited years for Rex to grow up and make her something more than a convenient piece. When he fails to help her and Shooter is sent instead it shows her that she could have something more, maybe something real. Tessie has secrets though that the brotherhood can't find out, if they do she may not be the only one to suffer.

Tessie is an amazing character. She cares for everyone in
Jennifer Guffey
Oct 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Merciless Ride (Hellions Ride #3)
By: Chelsea Camaron
4/5 stars

Tessie Harlow has worked at the bar Ruthless which is the main bar that the Catawba chapter of the Hellions hang out in. We saw her in book 1, One Ride, where she is just a fall-back hookup for Tripp’s (Doll’s old man) cousin Rex. But she knows that Rex isn’t into commitment and that the only thing he’ll ever actually give her is sexual pleasure.

Andy “Shooter” Jenkins is a patched brother of the Catawba Hellions charter. A former Army
Anny hernandez
Oct 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was provided a copy of the book by the Author for an honest review.

WOW HOLY GOODNESS, I just finish reading this book, and let me just say that I love it, I love the characters, I have to say that I am a big fan of this Author, I have to say that I have read the first two book of this series and I love them. But I have to admit that this is my favorite book so far, I am gone tried to keep this short since I don't want to give anything away.

If you had read ONE RIDE and FOREVER RIDE that's where
Jessica
Oct 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book in this series that I have read and I am so glad I started with this one because 1 and 2 will be that much better! I can't wait to read them!!

I have read a lot of MC books but this one takes the cake! It was written so well that even if you aren't a fan of MC books, it is worth the read. It deals with the same kinds of dark issues, but it is done so tastefully and perfectly! I loved it!! And it felt so much more REAL than any others I have read. This is how I imagine it sh
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Oct 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
@twinsietalk

I received this book from the author for an honest opinion.

EEEEP!!! Shooter is a tall drink of water. Tessie is the such resilient character sooo how can you not love them. So this book was about two minor side characters and TBH it may be one of my favorites. I mean Tessie has HAD IT with Rex and his man-whoring ways so she never SAW Andy aka Shooter. Rex made sure the other guys at the MC kept away f
Jennifer Pierson
Tessie Marie Harlow has lived her life in between merciless hits. Her mom is disabled, while her dad fled his family a long time ago, and on top of that, she's a single mom to a very active little boy. She always dreamed about becoming a nurse, but after a spring fling in college gave her the gift of her baby, she had to drop out, and move home. Now she spends her time with her son, and nights see her serving drinks to the Hellions MC. Tessie has finally had enough of waiting for Rex to grow up, ...more
Escape Reality with Books
Merciless Ride is Tessie and Shooter’s story and is my favourite of the Series so far!

Tessie has been around since the first book and we know her as the bartender that works at Ruthless where the Catawba Hellions Chapter frequent. We also know that she has been hooking up with Rex on or off for years however, she swears off of him at the start of this book.

When Tessie car breaks down at night on a dark road, she calls Doll to arrange a pickup and is surprised when Shooter, a member of the Hellio
  • Club Ties (Trinity Falls, #2)
  • Soothing His Madness (Bantorus MC, #3)
  • Sons of Mayhem 3: War and Vengeance (Sons of Mayhem #1.3)
  • Damaged and the Bulldog (Damaged, #6)
  • Misappropriate (Death Dwellers MC, #1.5)
  • Disciple
  • Rev (Bayonet Scars, #3)
  • Center of Gravity (Marauders, #3)
  • Tiny (The Skulls, #4)
  • Safe Haven: Reese
  • Nomad Kind of Love (Prairie Devils MC #2)
  • Crash & Burn (Hell's Disciples MC, #2)
  • Reinventing Mel (Hellion MC #2)
  • Salvation (Defiance, #3)
  • Point of Freedom (Nordic Lords MC, #3)
  • The Sweet Under His Skin
  • Sanctuary (The Freaks MC, #2)
  • Two Worlds Colliding (Scorpio Stinger MC, #1)
USA Today Bestselling Author Chelsea Camaron was born and raised in Coastal North Carolina. She currently resides in Southern Louisiana with her husband and two children but her heart is always Carolina day dreaming.

Chelsea always wanted to be a writer, but like most of us, let fear of the unknown grab a hold of her dream; she realized that if she was going to tell her daughter to go for her dre

Hellions Ride (9 books)
  • One Ride (Hellions Ride, #1)
  • Forever Ride (Hellions Ride, #2)
  • Eternal Ride (Hellions Ride, #4)
  • Innocent Ride (Hellions Ride, #5)
  • Simple Ride (Hellions Ride, #6)
  • Heated Ride (Hellions Ride, #7)
  • Originals Ride (Hellions Ride, #8)
  • Final Ride (Hellions Ride, #9)
“Be men to be proud of. Actions speak louder than words, boys. When you do wrong, and believe me, you will do more wrong than right some days, you own up to it. Completely. You can’t take back the stone once it’s thrown. The reality is, you can never really right the wrong once it’s done. It will live on forever in one’s memory. You can atone for it. You can work hard to assure you never make the same mistake twice. But there is a time for freedoms and a time for life responsibilities. Be the man to handle his responsibilities. Be the man to take responsibility for his shortcomings and failures. Take pride in being humble enough to admit when you are wrong and when you have failed....“People will think many things of you. Some true, some complete lies. Their opinions don’t matter. The half-truths, the lies, the many things people will think of you throughout this life should never hold weight. It is what you see in the mirror looking back at you that should tell you the character and the man in which you are. Look in the mirror, boys, and be men to be proud of.”

Excerpt From: Camaron, Chelsea. “Merciless Ride: A Hellions Novel.” Whiskey Girls Publishing, 0101-01-01T00:00:00+00:00. iBooks.
This material may be protected by copyright.”
3 likes