Start by marking “Witchshadow (The Witchlands, #4)” as Want to Read:
Witchshadow (The Witchlands, #4)

Witchshadow

(The Witchlands #4)

Susan Dennard's New York Times bestselling, young adult epic fantasy Witchlands series continues with Witchshadow, the story of the Threadwitch Iseult.

War has come to the Witchlands . . . and nothing will be the same again.

Iseult has found her heartsister Safi at last, but their reunion is brief. For Iseult to stay alive, she must flee Cartorra while Safi remains. And thou
Expected publication: February 16th 2021 by Tor Teen

Start your review of Witchshadow (The Witchlands, #4)
✨ A ✨
May 25, 2019 marked it as to-read
• Release date: 16 February 2021 •
__
Title discussion:

[edit, add on]
Am I upset about the fact that the title does not match the rest of the series? No, I'm not. As you'll notice from my title predictions below that I was concerned about the fact that Iseult's title would be a major spoiler for everyone starting the series. I mean, I would have loved the continuity, but I understand the change.

I'm just so excited for this book, idgaf about the title really!!!

[original thoughts]
Rumour has it that
Beatrice in Bookland
Feb 13, 2019 marked it as to-read
#. Sightwitch ★★★☆☆
1. Truthwitch ★★★★★
2. Windwitch ★★★★★
3. Bloodwitch ★★★★★

I've read the last page of Bloodwitch less than 24 hours ago and I'm craving this already I'm weak

+ ISEULT'S BOOK fucking finally
Sandra
Jan 14, 2016 marked it as to-read
I just read the first book in the series and just realized that when the last one comes out I will be closer to my thirties than to my twenties and I don't know what to make of that.
Sabrina
May 17, 2019 marked it as to-read
Finally, a book about my wife.

I've pre-order this book and I'm dying because it will be release in 2021, and I'm not able to wait that longg....
Alyssa
***Edit***
Funny that I was so anxious about the wait for this book, and it turned into a February 2021 release (from January 2019)! So I guess I'll be 25 when this book publishes!

The wait for this book will be all sorts of cruel torture. I'll be, let's see... I'll be 23 at that point (January 2019).

O_O
Lindsey Robison
Mar 05, 2017 marked it as to-read
WE ALREADY KNOW OUR BABY IS GETTING HER BOOK! Finally!

NOW JUST GIVE ME ISEULT AND AEDUAN MAKE OUT SCENES
Sam
Nov 09, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: need-it-now, 2021
Title revealed! WITCHSHADOW

I’m actually really happy with this title. It might not match the others, but it’s close enough that it doesn’t make me upset!
Nastassja
Feb 20, 2019 marked it as to-read

UPDATE

Hm, Witchshadow it is. Very intriguing. Judging by the premise this one is going to be much darker than its predecessors, hence the shadows. Cannot wait to put my hands on it!

`````````````````````````````````
I suppose it's going to be title Threadwitch or (view spoiler)? What do you think?

Also, I don't like to be kept waiting, especially after Bloodwitch's multiply cliffhangers stabs to my heart.

["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>
Ceres95
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: wish-list-vo
In Bloodwitch we find Aeduan on the run with Iseult and Owl, I really liked the different links that are created between these three characters. And if you know me, you already know that I want to see Aeduan and Iseult together, they are both too irresistible. I like the protective and cheeky side of Aeduan and Iseult is so interesting.
Aeduan will become aware of many things in this book, he will try to help Iseult and Owl. He will find an old acquaintance and be confronted with his father. I l
Haliak Gnav
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just want Iseult and Aeduan’s story to be honest. I could give a rat’s tail about the others 😂😂 😖😭😭😭
Franz
May 06, 2020 added it
Witchshadow?????
What could this mean? I thought it was going to be Weaverwitch, but now. BUT NOW. I'm not sure??????
Fanny
Jan 05, 2017 marked it as to-read
Edit 18.01.17: OMG. Just read Windwitch. (view spoiler)I don't knooow.
Edit 10.01.17: This book will definitely be called Threadwitch, the third one is now officially Bloodwitch. YAAS

I bet that this book will be called Threadwitch. The series starts with a focus on Safiya and ends with Iseult, because the Threadsisters are in the center of the story. Can't wait for Bloodwitch and T
JustAReader
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really can’t wait for this book to come out, for many reasons. Bloodwitch was definitely a great book but as a Merik and Safi shipper I’m really nervous and excited about what’s gonna happen to my babies. They have to end up together.
Also Iz is about to have her book, which I’m sure will include plenty badass scenes, including Aeduan. I’ve fallen in love with the series and the anticipation it’s too much. 😭
Rebecca Blum
Feb 11, 2019 marked it as to-read
Susan said this would be Iseult’s book!!!!!! I cannot wait!!
BreezeBlowin'Free
Jun 24, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: ebooks
Weaverwitch?? come cleave me bc i cannot wait till 2020
— Massiel
another year to release this masterpiece? kill me already please.

Susan, just for you I'll wait.

Taylor
OH MY GOD there’s an official release date.

I have a feeling I know what the book is going to be called...my baby Iseult is getting her own book AND 2021 IS GONNA BE A TREASURED YEAR GUYS.

I’ve never wanted a book more in my life and no, that is not an exaggeration.
Tekla ✨
Oct 28, 2019 marked it as to-read
The idea of Aeduan and Iseult possibly reuniting in this book is going to be my main fuel until February 2021.

Abbey's Reading Corner
WE GOT A COVER AND ITS GORGEOUS!!!!
AND IT’S PURPLE!!!!
Look at Iseult!!! So pretty! 😍
I’m so happy my girl is getting her own book and I’m so excited for February!!! 2021 can’t come fast enough!! (I mean aren’t we all ready for 2020 to be over?)
Kayla
Have I read a single book in this series?

Do I own every book currently out?

And did I preorder Witchshadow?

Yes, yes I did.

Do you ever just have one of those series that you're just saving for a particularly rough time because you know you're going to love it and binge every single book in like one weekend? Yeah, that's this series for me. On that note, I am reading book one this weekend so that lets you know my mental state right now 😂
Last Book Marauder
Woop! We have a release date, title, and confirmation that this is Iseult!!

I am both ready and so not ready!!!
Beck
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am GREATLY anticipating this book, since Bloodwitch only started to weave the plot closer together, as the previous books were describing them as several things that seemed unrelated.

THEY ARE VERY MUCH RELATED.

Even those background characters?? Related to the plot 100%.

I am going to have to do a reread before this one comes out in case there's extra things I've missed!
Leen
Sep 26, 2019 marked it as to-read
I actually can’t wait at all.
I just finished Bloodwitch and I just realised that I have to wait until 2020. You should one million percent read the first three if you haven’t already. I cannot wait to read Iseult’s book at last!
Melani  Diandini
Jun 28, 2020 rated it liked it
why am I rating a book that hasn't been published? cause I am sad the release date is in 2021. I am so hopeful it would be this year so the 5th book could be next year. I just need my answers fast. I need Safi and Iseult back together and then with their HeartThread too. Merik situation needs to get better because Nodens know he and Kullen deserved a big break! I love Iseult but Safi seems to be having the least powerful magic after 4 books-- I need more Safi and how powerful she is too! Aaaghh. ...more
Michelle
May 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK YOU HAVE NO IDEA. EACH BOOK GETS BETTER AND BETTER I DONT KNOW WHAT I’LL DO WITH MY LIFE WHEN THE SERIES IS OVER
Abir_
Jul 16, 2020 marked it as to-read
It says 2020 but please a cover, a title, a release date, anything!
Amber
Aug 22, 2020 marked it as to-read
THAT COVER. LOOK AT MY GIRL ISEULT. Gosh I'm so excited.
r.
Aug 22, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2021-releases
that cover, i- don't you just love it when women
Carly
Aug 30, 2020 marked it as to-read
this is literally the best cover in the series YET

FIGHT ME
michelle xie ✧
YES FINALLY MY WIFE'S BOOK

• Frankly in Love
  • Sheets (Sheets, #1)
  • One of Us Is Next (One of Us Is Lying, #2)
  • Deep Blue (Waterfire Saga, #1)
  • Chain of Gold (The Last Hours, #1)
  • The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes (The Hunger Games, #0)
  • The Shadows Between Us
  • A Heart So Fierce and Broken (Cursebreakers, #2)
  • The Toll (Arc of a Scythe, #3)
  • Girl, Serpent, Thorn
  • Pillole di storia antica. 365 curiosità per ogni giorno dell'anno
  • Interim Goddess of Love (Interim Goddess of Love, #1)
  • Icon of the Indecisive
  • Queen of the Clueless (Interim Goddess of Love, #2)
  • A Curse So Dark and Lonely (Cursebreakers, #1)
  • A ​Court of Silver Flames (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #4)
  • Imagine Me (Shatter Me, #6)
  • Lady Smoke (Ash Princess Trilogy, #2)
Susan Dennard has come a long way from small-town Georgia. With a masters degree in marine biology, she got to travel the world—six out of seven continents, to be exact (she’ll get to Asia one of these days!)—before she settled down as a full-time novelist and writing instructor.

She is the author of the New York Times bestselling Witchlands series as well as the Something Strange & Deadly series.

The Witchlands (5 books)
  • Truthwitch (The Witchlands, #1)
  • Windwitch (The Witchlands, #2)
  • Bloodwitch (The Witchlands, #3)
  • Untitled (The Witchlands, #5)