Start by marking “Red & Wolfe, Part Two (Red & Wolfe, #2)” as Want to Read:
Red & Wolfe, Part Two (Red & Wolfe, #2)

Red & Wolfe, Part Two (Red & Wolfe #2)

3.93  ·  Rating Details ·  2,566 Ratings  ·  260 Reviews
Return to Rabbit Island for the erotic second installment of Red & Wolfe, the sensual story of exiled playboy James Wolfe and writer Sarah "Red" Ryder. This is an erotic fairy tale inspired by Little Red Riding Hood. The first installment can be found exclusively in the BEND Anthology, for sale on Amazon.com beginning May 5.
Published May 21st 2014 by Barkley's Books

To ask other readers questions about Red & Wolfe, Part Two, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Red & Wolfe, Part Two

Mysza
May 23, 2014 Mysza rated it it was amazing

Red and Wolf arrive to the Island and soon part ways. Red gets into trouble and Wolf, like knight in shining armor literally jumps in and saves her from drowning. He makes her an offer to stay with him for a week on the Island, while he will take care of her, take care of all her needs - she will "take care" of him (if you know what I mean). Will she stay? We shall see...

We get to find out a little more about Mr. Big Bad Wolf, but he is still quite mysterious. Red is a little confused about the
Beverly
May 22, 2014 Beverly rated it really liked it
4 Wolfe-tastic Stars

This second book did not disappoint...Wolfe and Red together is sexy as fuck!

No really, what's this story about....I have no freakin clue....I am blinded by Wolfe's big....

Okay, okay let's get serious! I have my serious face on we can begin.

Wolfe and Red continue their journey to her grandmother's house. Once there Red is left up to her own devices and gets herself into some trouble. Wolfe jumps in, literally, and saves the day. Red, broke and jobless, then must decide if she
Jennifer Kyle
May 08, 2014 Jennifer Kyle rated it really liked it
4.5 *Wolfe* Stars

description

This author excels at writing description and her sex scenes were scorching hot! This erotic tale of Little Red Riding Hood is Part 2 in the series with Part 3 due June 16th.

This book starts off super steamy and maintains the HIGH steam level the w whole read...

”He slides his button-up under my ass and pulls down his boxer-briefs, freeing an enormous, vein-striped, purple headed fuck machine.”

description

”The moment his thick cock punches into me, I’m blinded. Deafened. I know nothing
Christy
May 10, 2014 Christy rated it really liked it
4 Stars!!!
 photo 5a915afd-46de-4683-a9c0-590926c9203e_zpsd18f6bf9.jpg

Part II of this installment was just as intriguing as part I... and a hell of a lot hotter!
He slides his button up under my ass and pulls his boxer-briefs, freeing an enormous, vein-striped, purple-headed fuck machine.
This is how Red & Wolfe Part II begins. Don’t you love it when a story starts with a bang?

Red is at the island. She’s trying to figure out where she goes from here. She’s still currently without employment and nothing is holding her in one place. Wolfe is still sex
Shurrn
Holy mother of hotness...
*faints*
I don’t even know him. We have nothing in common except this chemistry.
Why do we ignite each other this way?
My first experience with this erotic retelling of Little Red Riding Hood was earlier this year. I was introduced to part one of Red & Wolfe in the Bend Anthology. Even after finishing the book of short stories from eight badass authors, the intriguing story from Ella James remained my favorite of the collection.

It took me a while to come back to th
Wendy'sThoughts
May 22, 2014 Wendy'sThoughts rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Ella James Fans, Romance, Erotica
5 Oh What Big...You Have Stars....* * * * *

There are stories and storytellers .... there are tales and who they are told by... and when you put together a universal tale like Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf... it could go very, very wrong, very easily... and it has in the past... But this.... this telling is so good... so strong...I am almost speechless in my love for it. Ella James has continued to weave, shock, manipulate and lull you into a frenzy of want and desire for the telli
Mariℓina
Dec 24, 2015 Mariℓina rated it really liked it
After an intriguing and chaotic beginning, our couple delves into some murky waters, figuratively and at a point even literally. Red is beyond enthralled by Race and he can't reign on his deep carnal needs around her. Their sexual scenes are of the chart hot and the writing by Ella James, is as always amazing.

The book starts right away with the two main characters having sex. Sex that it reads straight out of a fantasy. Absolutely intoxicating and deliciously explicit, but don't think that's al
Michelle
May 22, 2014 Michelle rated it it was amazing
Screenshot_12

The saying, big things come in small packages, has never been truer. Bravo, Ella James.

Part II starts off with a bang, literally. As Sarah arrives at the island with James a primal need takes over to let this man consume her and giving into that desire only goes to show her just how really alone she truly feels. James enjoys his seclusion, the events of his past still remain cloaked in secrecy, but there is no doubt about what he wants, or who he wants.

"I think you need a door that locks fr
Debra
May 22, 2014 Debra rated it really liked it

★★★★ 4 Stars!

Part 2 of the Red & Wolfe series by Ella James starts off right where the previous novella ended. This one has even more hot scenes and sexual tension between Red and Wolfe but at the same time, I'm also very curious to find out more about Wolfe's mysterious past...

The next book can't be here soon enough! ;)
Cam *is the worst*

I'm actually disappointed by this second novella. If the premise of the whole series sounded terribly promising and sensual, the actual execution lacked originality - and I'm sorry to say - felt sorta tacky.
I'm not against dirty talking at all, if I have to be honest, I like it, from both guys and girls. It can elevate a sex scene to the point of making it unforgettable.

Unfortunately, Wolf's dirty talking was nothing worth commenting about, and the way Mrs. James described his naked form made h
TORI
May 23, 2014 TORI rated it really liked it
3.75 "Why Am I Still Reading This" Stars

Ever read a book and be totally engrossed yet you can't figure out why the hell you're still reading it?!!

This series has yet to develop much of a plot, but I can't put it down! I have got to know where this goes, even if it's not really going anywhere just yet! The book was 50%...

...and 50% inner monologue. These two spent so much time in their heads contemplating what to do about their feelings about the other. And then when a plot started to develop in
Brendy
Oct 20, 2015 Brendy rated it really liked it
Continue with the distrust… and they ( at least she is in all her right to be in that way…) are like this...
description

While he has another plans in mind…

and basically…

With lots of…
description

Guessing that the hunter got lost in the path, otherwise we’ll be having a threesome … XD
Didi
Jun 22, 2014 Didi rated it really liked it
Shelves: alpha-male, suspense
3.5 STARS

Wow! Things are really heating up between Red and Wolfe! I love how so far, it's not all sex--not that there's anything wrong with that!--but I like a story too, or otherwise things get repetitive and boring.
The mystery behind Wolfe's past is verrryyyyy slowly being unravelled, and Red's realizations about herself were sobering. But things are really moving here and I like this one better than the first. The steam is scorching, and not overly drawn out, which makes the pages sizzle. (v
Paula
May 22, 2014 Paula rated it really liked it
4.5 stars. I'm totally getting sucked into this story!
Eliza
May 30, 2014 Eliza rated it really liked it
Red & Wolfe, Part II by Ella James

Title: red & Wolfe, Part II
Series: Yes
Author: Ella James
Release Date: 21st May, 2014
Rating: 4 "Fulfilled " stars

After the orgasmic conclusion of the first part of the tale the mystery continues as the rain begins to settle and the sex fog clears from her mind Red begins what she's gotten herself into.

The writing definitely stands out in these novellas as Red makes her journey and discovers her Grandmothers house you can really feel the ambience of the
Michelle
☆☆☆☆☆ 5 RED Stars ☆ ☆☆☆☆

R&W

OH MY...Ella James has done it again and left me begging more of Red and Wolfe. Off to grandma's house we go...and boy oh boy...the big bad wolf comes out to play!! Right off the first chapter, Ms. James went with a BANG well more like a blazing inferno of raw sexual chemistry. The big bad Wolfe literally lured and tempted Red with his sexiness and charm. Their sexual compatibility is scorching HOT and so when Wolfe offers her to stay with him on the island, Red is left
Kristi
May 17, 2014 Kristi rated it it was amazing
I sort of accidentally opened this on my Kindle, like oh, what's this? Forgetting I had preordered. :P

But once I started reading? I couldn't stop. The first chapter hooks you by the hormones and reels you in! The instant attraction and chemistry from the first book is even more intense as the story picks right up where it left off. Heat, emotion, angst and all. Right back where it started.

It's a short little f*cker, but it's packed with clues and questions and mystery you can't possibly leave a
Kara
May 22, 2014 Kara rated it liked it
Good 2nd installment.
Opening scene hot. Bath scene nice.
Mystery in the book intriguing.
S.M. West
May 22, 2014 S.M. West rated it really liked it
4-4.5 EROTIC WOLFE STARS

The second installment in this series picks up right where part I ended...we were left hanging just when things were getting down and dirty! Well, Ms. James did not disappoint. The chemistry between Wolfe and Red is scorching, wild and erotic...

description

And the way Ms. James describes their interactions, it's so vivid and sexually charged that it's almost like I was Red (okay, I wish...but it was that good!).

photo redII_zps3ce68fa6.jpg

Red also comes to the realization that she willingly wants to obey the
Jen
May 12, 2014 Jen rated it really liked it
Holy hotness! This book was full of some smokin' hot sex between Red and Wolfe. It was too short and ended with another cliffhanger. I want more!!
Heidi
May 08, 2014 Heidi rated it really liked it
That was way hot and too short!
La-Lionne
I don't know what I was sipping on that made me like the first installment. Maybe because it was very short, kind of vague and little informative (which I mistook it for intriguing and mysterious).

I was exited to learn more about Wolfe. Why was he a loner? What's the story behind him and her grandmothers relationship? I got nothing, zip, ingenting.

From the very first page all I got was this:
"You're ready to be fucked? (...)"
"Not yet, Red.(...)"
"Not yet.(...)"
"Patience, Red.(...)"
"Try to exerci
Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book
It's one of those serials that you'll dislike the ending but let's rewind a bit.

I read the first installment in the Bend(which has since been banned) anthology. It kept my interest with the way the author told the story. It deals with losing everything to gaining something even if it's not what you want. The chemistry between the H and h is sexual. They're both loners looking for more and maybe they found it with each other.

This picks up where the first left off...with a BANG BANG BANGITY BANG.
Jacqueline
Jun 04, 2014 Jacqueline rated it really liked it
4.5 gah need more now stars.

Reviewed for Fiona's Book Reviews: http://nannyfi71.wordpress.com/2014/0...

Part two of this erotic retelling of the dark fairy tale picks up exactly where part one ended as they arrive on the island. From the very first line, the sexual tension and scorching hot chemistry between these two was intense, I mean, really intense and it stayed wound up tight all the way through. Those sex scenes…omg *fans herself furiously* – this series is worth picking up for them alone.
❤️ Diana ❤️
May 23, 2014 ❤️ Diana ❤️ rated it it was amazing
Red and Wolfe part II starts right where part I ends. Right on the beach by the woods by grandmas house. After a hot, steamy sexual encounter Red "comes" to her senses and declares that sex won't happen again and just wants to get to grandmas house. So through the woods to grandmas house they go!!!

When Wolfe saves Red from a disaster he makes her a very appealing offer!!

Will Red accept his offer?? Will Wolfes "secret" be exposed?? How will they both react when the truth about his identity is re
Elle the ClosetRomanceReader aka Leftie aka Shoebelle
4.5*

This picks up right where part I ended, so if you remember that ending & wanted more, you'll def get it here, that's all imma say LOL... The story is building up, the H&h are getting in the process of embarking on an arrangement as they get to know each other on a biblical sense (hehe), and more things are being disclosed about the H.

I like the sense of build-up with the h's emotions based on what I know from part I and after certain realizations once she entered what was once her gr
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Jun 25, 2014 Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads rated it it was amazing
WHEW!!!!!! I need more. **releases a pent up breath**

This was a fantastic continuation to the first book. I'm in absolute LOVE with this serial series.

Wolfe is intriguing. He's dark and decadent and with every little discovery we make about him he becomes incredibly more delicious--if that's even possible.

This story is action packed, enticing and erotic. Ella's writing is intoxicating, keeping you bound to the pages of this fast paced tale that leaves you feeling as if you're walking right nex
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer*
Sometimes these short story series, sort of drive me crazy, lol. Just when I'm getting really into it and something is really starting to happen, there is a cliffy, lol. Still though, it's just what I was needing at the time, and is seriously naughty and hot, so who cares, am I right, lol?
Paula
Jul 14, 2014 Paula rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica, romance, serial

Damn. That was HAWT! I'm not only intrigued to see where the story is going but I need more Wolfe! Yum yum!
VEL
May 08, 2014 VEL rated it it was amazing
4.5 Red Wolfe Stars!

description

For a short story, this is bloody Hot!

[image error]Excited photo: Excited 8c12f82a.gif

We catch up on Red & Wolfe, disembarking the boat to land on the beach under some trees, ripping their clothes off!

description

The chemistry between the two is phenomenal!Remember that line in Little Red Riding Hood ...

“All the better to eat you with!” growled the Big Bad Wolf pouncing on her.

Wel
  • Use (Songs of Perdition, #2)
  • The Devil in Me (Seven Devils, #1)
  • The End: A Dusty Futuretake (Dusty, #1.25)
  • Can't Have You
  • Come Back (Dirty, Dark, and Deadly, #2)
  • The Last Good Night (The Last Good Knight, #5)
  • If It Drives (Market Garden, #7)
  • Pulse - The Complete Series (Pulse #1-4)
  • Antidote (Don't..., #2)
  • My Brother, My Rival (My Brother, My Rival, #2)
  • Plausibility
  • Krinos (Take Over, #1)
Ella James is the USA Today bestselling author of seventeen teen and adult love stories. She's an angst-a-holic who loves exploring difficult situations and the emotions of the people caught up in them. Also, smut. But always, always romance.

Ella's obsessions include vanilla cream soda, hiking, other obscure, crunchy stuff like rock collecting, and the antics of her three little monsters.

To find
More about Ella James...

Red & Wolfe (4 books)
  • Red & Wolfe, Part One (Red & Wolfe, #1)
  • Red & Wolfe, Part Three (Red & Wolfe, #3)
  • Red & Wolfe, Part Four (Red & Wolfe, #4)

“He slides his button-up under my ass and pulls down his boxer-briefs, freeing an enormous, vein-striped, purple-headed fuck machine.” 1 likes
“I think you need a door that locks from the outside if you want to be sure you don’t fall legs-spread on my cock.” 1 likes