Start by marking “Reading Between the Lines (The Rosewoods, #4)” as Want to Read:
Reading Between the Lines (The Rosewoods, #4)

Reading Between the Lines

(The Rosewoods #4)

Published July 28th 2014 by Over The Cliff Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Reading Between the Lines, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reading Between the Lines

Start your review of Reading Between the Lines (The Rosewoods, #4)
Megan
Nov 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: the-rosewoods
Really enjoyed this book! I like the friendship between her and Jared and the brewing romance between Brook and Brady and Brook and Dave! I also love how her brother came into to it! Theres also that element of action and danger at the end which was brilliant! Cant wait for the next one!!!!!!
Mrsmdc
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Goodness....I hate to give it such a small rating but being that I read b1,b2, skipped Kayla's story b3 and b4 I just really was hoping to get a little more that what I got in book 4. The storyline was good but felt a little rushed and the ending...definitely a disappointment. I like a little thrill but it felt like it came out of left field.
Lozz
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love these books. Just the right amount of romance, suspense, and comedy.
If anything the only trait about Brooklyn (most of the series is about her time at Rosewoods Academy under her alias) that annoys me is her propensity to try and fix everything and everybody. Because of this, she tends to be a little nosey. On to number five
Miharu
Aug 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ok, I’m sooo hooked on this series!! I’ve been able to read jus a few but have thoroughly enjoyed reading about Brooklyn and her gang.
I’m exited to have found such an interesting series that grabs you from the star.
Looking forward to reading some more.
Amber Dawn
Sep 02, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet

I Love the characters. People could take a lesson on how to act and be a true friend from them. There is a little drama but that just makes it fun. The ending broke my heart and I hope everything works out.
Anna
May 31, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The plot thickens

Easy, fun, romantic, and a little bit of mystery/drama. I really like this series and just keeps on reading. Luckily all the books are already published ;)
Tiffany Do
Jul 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
*Thanks as always to Katrina, the author for giving me an e-copy of this story in exchange for an honest review.*

This newly released installment of the Rosewoods series continues with Brooklyn and her ever-evolving life at Rosewood Academy. She is finally in a relationship with one of the 3 guys that have been so eagerly vying for her interest and heart and now she has finally settled down. However, there are some events that occur which have her questioning if the person she is with is really w
Beth C.
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great series! This fourth book in The Rosewoods series came back to Brooklyn's crazy life. High school shouldn't be this chaotic...but somehow it always seems to be. She has really had a crazy first semester there at Rosewoods. There is a lot going on in a short amount of time in these books - especially this one.
Brooklyn's friendships are being strengthened, but tested. And her up and down relationships with the guys from Westwood are all over the place... Too many spoilers to get into
Angie
Dec 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Synopsis: "Brooklyn Prescott is starting to settle into life at The Rosewood School for Academic Excellence. Now that the masquerade ball is over and was a total success (whew!), she can return to her non-party planning life! She’s dating Jared officially now that he’s returned from Japan, and he’s even asked her to read his memoir of his life as a child actor, a great honor for Brooklyn, the wannabe journalist.

But just as things seem like they’re sliding into place, Emmie breaks up with Dave,
Jazmen
Jun 27, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Reading Between the Lines brings us back into Brooklyn's story, our original Rosewood newbie. Like the others, Reading Between the Lines was a fun and light read. But, unlike the others, there was a bit of drama and a love rectangle. She's dating Jared, crushing on Dave and trying to resist Brady, talk abotu choices.

There was always the promise of a love triangle/rectangle with the way Brooklyn's story has been going. But I assure you, you love triangle haters, it wasn't at all a hindrance to my
Jul 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
The fourth book in the Rosewoods series continues with Brooklyn and her always changing life at Rosewood Academy. There were many things that occurred that I did not see coming at all. The first one being her brother Robert showing up on campus??? He definitely added a different element as we have focused so much before on the Westwood boys. I actually not sure what to think of him yet but I am interested in seeing where Katrina takes his character and with who :-). Then there is what happens wi ...more
Cassy Le
May 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh my god. I couldn't let this book down from the second I started reading it! This books is so familiar yet so different in so many ways. The characters, the schools, the drama, all the same but yet this book is so amazingly unique. The whole time reading, I keep expecting something and getting something else, I keep thinking I know what is happening and again I am surprised! This book with its plot twists and such leave me laughing out loud and wanting for more, I can't wait for the rest! Ther ...more
Jo
Sep 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely breathtaking book! Ah it had me on the edge of my seat the whole way through! I really hope that Brooklyn gets to come back to the school and that the threat isn't too bad! But she should be going with Brady even with the complications they can work it out together! The attraction is too much to throw away!
Ness
Oct 26, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
That's it?? What an ending!

Brooklyn gets all the drama. I think I like her the best because I was introduced to her first, but also because she has all the boy dilemmas.

The epilogue confused me because I wrongly assumed it was Brooklyn's voice.
Aug 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Part of a giant binge read where NOW LOVE these books, full review will come on The Cubicle Escapee.
Nancy The book junkie

Stacia
Aug 13, 2019
Scott Tung
Jun 21, 2017

• Love at First Fight (Geeks Gone Wild, #1)
  • Fury Frayed (Of Fates and Furies #1)
  • Fate Bound (Fate Bound Saga #1)
  • Stranger
  • Spiral (Spiral #1)
  • Rivals (Dragon Reign #1)
  • Awakening (The Equinox Pact #1)
  • Katie (The Cattleman's Daughters #1)
  • Bound by Earth (The Nature Hunters Academy, #1)
  • Cowboy Father: The Cowboys (Glory, Montana Book 5)
  • A French Girl in New York (The French Girl #1)
  • From Breath and Ruin (Elements of Five, #1)
  • Just One Year
  • Swim Move (Burnside Series #10)
  • Catacombs (Academy of Ancients #1)
  • Rich Prick
  • The Healer (The Healer, #1)
  • Ain't Seen Muffin Yet (Lexy Baker, #15)
A survivor of adolescence, Katrina Abbott loves writing about teens: best friends, cute boys, kissing, drama. Her main vice is romance, but she's been known to succumb to the occasional chocolate binge. She may or may not live in California with her husband, kids and several cats.

The Rosewoods (10 books)
  • Taking the Reins (The Rosewoods, #1)
  • Masquerade (The Rosewoods, #2)
  • Playing the Part (The Rosewoods, #3)
  • This Point Forward (The Rosewoods, #5)
  • Making Ripples (The Rosewoods #6)
  • Acting Out (The Rosewoods #7)
  • Hitting the Target (The Rosewoods #8)
  • Turning the Page (The Rosewoods #9)
  • Crossing the Line (The Rosewoods #10)