Start by marking “Learning the 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership” as Want to Read:
Learning the 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership

Learning the 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership

a
Published December 1st 1999 by Nelsonword Publishing Group (first published September 1999)

Start your review of Learning the 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
Myles Buell
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
In my quest for constant self improvement, I found this book to be one of the most helpful. Many books of this genre have lengthy filler stories that add little to the book. The 21 Laws instead focuses on defining each law and providing a short example. The material is easy to digest and worth learning. I would reccomend for anyone looking to improve their leadership skills.
David
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great primer on what it takes to be an impactful leader.
Adolfo Zavala
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Timeless teaching for everyone adding value to every aspect of one's life.
John Montgomery
Lawyers receive no formal leadership or management training in law school. As we rise in the profession, we are placed in leadership positions and miraculously expected to know how to lead. This book was an invaluable part of my informal leadership training. I highly recommend it to anyone who aspires to become a leader, who suddenly finds himself or herself in a leadership position or who is already leading. I've consulted and read my copy of this book so many times that the contents have ...more
James
Dec 10, 2012 rated it liked it
This book was full of interesting anecdotes and stories. I did not find it as inspiring or life changing as '7 Habits.' Still a good read with stories about Lee Iacoca and Jack Welch and Ray Crock. I think it would be more interesting to read books about these people.
Cory Emberland
Sep 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I think I need to read this 25 times, then another 25 times and take notes...
I can hardly process all the content in this book, it is amazing to me a man (John Maxwell) had all this wisdom spill from his pen.
Toro
Sep 01, 2014 added it
Its a book worth reading
SHBC Leaders' Library
Jan 24, 2012 marked it as available
1 available - 6-part VHS set only
Brianna
Oct 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Definitely worth reading multiple times. Leaders are readers!
Noli Ozaeta
Dec 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
I usually don't like reading books, but this one was worth reading. It gives you history about our world's businesses. It can also educate you and may help you along better run a business.
Dorcas
May 05, 2014 added it
Not a fan of inspirational books; I struggled to finish this one
Larry Millington
Mar 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Keeping close at hand as a reference manual when needing assistance in navigating through situations at work.
Bruce Flanagan
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Bad Golf My Way
  • Brutal Bosses and Their Prey
  • The Art of Seduction
  • The Dichotomy of Leadership: Balancing the Challenges of Extreme Ownership to Lead and Win
  • The Messy Middle: Finding Your Way Through the Hardest and Most Crucial Part of Any Bold Venture
  • 90 Minutes in Heaven: A True Story of Death and Life
  • Orr: My Story
  • The Wealthy Barber Returns
  • The Happiness Equation: Want Nothing + Do Anything = Have Everything
  • What on Earth Am I Here For?
  • The Year of Living Biblically: One Man's Humble Quest to Follow the Bible as Literally as Possible
  • One Minute After You Die
  • The Noticer: Sometimes, All a Person Needs Is a Little Perspective
  • Emotional Intelligence: Mastery - A Practical Guide To Improving Your EQ (Social Skills, Business Skills, Success, Confidence, Relationships)
  • How to Hide an Empire: A History of the Greater United States
  • How to Lead When You're Not in Charge: Leveraging Influence When You Lack Authority
John C. Maxwell is an internationally recognized leadership expert, speaker, and author who has sold over 16 million books. His organizations have trained more than 2 million leaders worldwide. Dr. Maxwell is the founder of EQUIP and INJOY Stewardship Services. Every year he speaks to Fortune 500 companies, international government leaders, and audiences as diverse as the United States Military ...more