Start by marking “Fall from India Place (On Dublin Street, #4)” as Want to Read:
Fall from India Place (On Dublin Street, #4)

Fall from India Place

(On Dublin Street #4)

4.04  ·  Rating details ·  20,057 ratings  ·  1,568 reviews
The New York Times bestselling author of On Dublin Street and Down London Road returns with a story about letting go of the past and learning to trust in the future...

Published June 3rd 2014 by NAL (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Fall from India Place, please sign up.
akanksha
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

·  20,057 ratings  ·  1,568 reviews

Christy
Nov 01, 2013 rated it liked it
3-3.5 Stars...

photo f17c33b7-1d6d-4c45-88f6-1526cf13da8b_zpsb36cc72e.jpg

Fall from India Place is set about five years later than the last ODS book. I have been waiting for Hannah’s book for a while now. I really liked her in the other ODS books. It was that much more heartbreaking that she was the main reason the story didn’t work for me.

It’s been five years since Hannah Nichols last saw her first love, Marco D’Alessandro. Five long years since her heart was shattered. After years of friendship and one passion filled night, Marco took off. Never to b
Nikki
One-A Play a Game of Marco Polo Stars??
A nice fun game of course, Ready??
Marco?
POLO!!
Marco?
POLO!!

Is it obvious I hated Marco with a fire of a thousand suns? Lets talk the basics. Marco and Hannah meet in high school. Marco has a rough life and Hannah has a big ole crush on this poor, tortured boy from the start. One things leads to another, he pops her cherry and splits…for FIVE YEARS!!!

He sees her at a wedding 5 YEARS later and is immediately just enamored with our dear Hannah again. We come
Mysza
Nov 02, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

Samantha Young's books are instant one-clicks for me, and I had such high hopes with this one but sadly it did not meet my expectations. I mean it's On Dublin Street series and it's Samantha Young's writing, it should be great, right? But arghhhhh...

I didn't like this story at all, I didn't like the twists (pretty predictable must say, too much unnecessary drama), I didn't like characters and I didn't believe in their love story. I found nothing romantic here and sex between those two wasn't pan
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
The timeline for the series has been fast forwarded five years so we could get Hannah's story, Ellie and Braden's little sister. Hannah's moving forward with her life but she hasn't moved on. She hasn't been able to get over her high school crush, Marco. Little does she know, he hasn't gotten over her either.

I thought I would be a bit put off with Hannah's story, still feeling like she was too young but SY was able to let us see how she has grown up and shown her in a more mature light. I reall
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
Nov 02, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: reviewed

2 stars

photo 20140603_165440-kdcollage_zpsmwlpnba5.jpg

After years apart Hannah has reunited with her first love Marco. But with both of them holding back secrets, will they survive a second chance romance?

I didnt like Marco. Hannah was frustrasting, dragging out her secret and then her mixed signals. I wasnt getting their connection. The double twists did not surprise me one bit and I really disliked Marcos twist. I was actually skipping some sex scenes. I could go on with what didnt work but Id rather not.

I think if you are a fan of this a
AJ
“When we were kids, I was in love with you … That never went away, Hannah.” He rested his forehead against mine. “And now that I know you again, I’m even more in love with you.”

HOLY. FREAKING. SWOON!

I am a mad, mad fan of this series, and with this book set 5 years after the ending of the last one, I feel like this book signifies the changing of the guard – with Joss & Braden, Ellie & Adam, Jo & Cam and Liv & Nate all loved up and happy together (with babies – squee!), it’s now
Catarina
3 Second Chance Stars.

description

This book happens five years after the previous ones.
Hanna always had a crush on Marco and thought he would never notice her. But one night everything changes and she thinks her dream had finally become real. Except that Marco bails on her leaving hurt and scarred for the next five years.
Now Marco is back, and knowing that leaving her was his biggest mistake, he’s decided to do whatever it takes to get her back.
But how do you make someone love you and trust you again, w
Geri Reads
Jan 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.7 stars!

I was lucky enough to win an paperback ARC for this book that I read it immediately once it arrived in the mail.

In Fall from India Place, we see Hannah all grown up. The last time we saw Hannah from Before Jamaica Lane, she was in a not-altogether healthy relationship with Marco. They played the whole 'I want you but I don't want to want you game' for a long time. Readers know about Hannah's feelings about Marco and we see him push her away time and time again. I was a little apprehen
This was an adult contemporary romance story, featuring Hannah and Marco.

Hannah was an okay character in this, but she kept pushing Marco away and couldn’t seem to forgive him for what he had done. It was nice the way that Marco didn’t give up on her though.

The storyline in this was about Hannah meeting Marco again at a wedding, and finding out that he had been back in Scotland for 4 years without contacting her. Marco wanted to start a new relationship with Hannah, even after everything they ha
Paula
Apr 06, 2014 rated it liked it
Edited review: 6/4/2014

Fall from India Place opens with Hannah all grown up, now a young woman of twenty-two, teaching high school English, has a loving family, and good friends. Her life is good, but there is someone missing in her life that she loves greatly – Marco, our hero, and the boy she fell head over heels in love with while in high school, but abandoned her when he abruptly leaves her after taking her virginity, leaving her broken hearted. Which eventually turns into anger and
Beverly
Jan 12, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: paperback-own
3 Stars

This is the much anticipated story of Hannah and Marco.

If you have read the other books, you have seen peaks of these two…

Unfortunately for me I think that may have set this up to fail. I have waited forever, read 6 books, to find out what the deal is with Hannah and Marco…only to learn their issues (both) were...

I feel I should say I wasn’t expected a mystery or suspense book so the predictability didn’t really bother me. What really bothered me about this book is the flow…

I mean really
Renata Ribeiro
So, I've finally read this book!
Suprisingly it didn't was 5 stars :(
I expected Hanna's book since On Dublin Street, she was this outspoken, smart and super sarcastic girl, really kind of awesome, but Hanna changed as the years had passed.
The book advances 5 years in the timeline, and we are presented for a 22 year old Hanna, now a school teacher.She still is smart and make the funniest comments, but we can see that something is off with her, and as the book progress we see what happened between
♥Rachel♥
Nov 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
4.5 Stars

I know when I pick up a Samantha Young romance I’ll be in for an addictive and hot story, but I also know she’s going to tear at my heart with some angst. Fall From India Place was no different, and as usual I loved it!

Hannah the sweet little sister we all grew to love in the previous books is all grown up, at twenty-two but she’s changed. No longer is she open and outgoing, she’s more cautious and guarded. Having Marco, her first love, crush her heart and leave her with no explanation
Chan
Jul 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
AUDIOBOOK
What a wonderful surprise! I put off continuing this series because the next one was about Hannah and I watched her grow up. She’s become like a wee sister to me. I didn’t think I could stomach reading about her sex life. But Samantha Young did a great job with creating a strong, independent woman.

I struggled through the beginning because of all the flash backs. I was rolling my eyes very hard when each one appeared. Just start the story at the beginning and tell it all the way through
Yonaily
I was really excited when I finally got to read Hannah's story, but now that I'm finished, I can't say I liked it. I am disappointed. This was not the book I'd thought it would be. There were parts when I felt I was gonna like it, but then something happened that made me change my mind.

Hannah was really annoying! I didn't like her because fo her insecurities. I get it, Hannah: you felt in love with Marco, but then he broke your heart, so now you feel like you can't have a relationship with any
Jo ★The Book Sloth★
BR with Aly!!

2,5 stars

It's been 5 years since the old Hannah Nichols died. Hannah used to be a happy, sweet, open girl until the night that changed her forever. She is still a nice person but more reserved, more afraid and she doesn't let people get too close. The reason behind her change, Marco D'Alessandro is now back and he wants into her life again. Although she still wants him, he's the only guy she ever wanted, she is afraid to try again with him. What if he hurts her again? Maybe Marco i
 Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Yosbe  Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ
Reglas que debe tener un libro de la serie On Dublin Street:

*Lo primero: El chico tiene que estar exageradamente bien construido. Porque es normal que todos los chicos por allí anden de musculosos y "duros como una roca"

description

*Dos: La protagonista tiene que ser siempre una mujer que se la de digna, pasará la mitad del libro no queriendo en lo absoluto ceder ante el tipo pero a la final ya sabemos que va a pasar.

description

*Tres: Junto con lo segundo: todos tienen que tener final feliz.

*Cuatro: Todas las chicas t
ambsreads
Aug 13, 2016 rated it liked it
Fall From India Place is the fourth book in the On Dublin Street series. Since I have such a bad time reviewing romance books, purely because of the fact I have close to nothing to really say, I'm going to keep this review short and sweet with none of the usual structure I seem to have.

This book tells the story of two characters who were previously featured in the stories. Hannah and Marco. Their story was a sad one and I admittedly found myself crying at one stage. I really enjoyed this story
NinaReader
Hannah was first introduced to us as a teenager who was quirky, smart, funny bookworm with a quietly strong backbone…an inner strength. So I was excited to read about Hannah as a more grown up young woman. We learned about Marco – her crush and how this usually standoffish troubled boy had saved her from bullies and a friendship ensued which of course leads to deeper feelings. But something happens and all we know is he’s gone. That’s really all we get until this book.

Fast forward 5 years and Ha
Lim
Nov 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
COVER REVEALED!

BLURB
When Hannah Nichols last saw Marco D’Alessandro, five long years ago, he broke her heart. The bad boy with a hidden sweet side was the only guy Hannah ever loved—and the only man she’s ever been with. After one intense night of giving into temptation, Marco took off, leaving Scotland and Hannah behind. Shattered by the consequences of their night together, Hannah has never truly moved on.

Leaving Hannah was the biggest mistake of Marco’s life, something he has deeply regrette
Burcu Büyükyıldız
Apr 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Güzeldi. Ama 5 yıldız, Braden Carmichael 'e epey haksızlık olurdu.
Kimse sen olamaz, Braden. <3
Grecia Robles
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was ok
2.5 Stars

Esto quise hacer a Hannah en la mayor parte del libro

Siii la quise matar, en todo el libro fue una idiota, cobarde, indecisa, hipócrita, la autora totalmente me la cambió, atrás quedó la niña dulce inteligente y con un humor sarcástico.
Fue fucking frustrante

La historia prometía mucho de hecho es de las mejores sinopsis y al principio dije no creo que sea tan malo pero después ella sale con sus babosadas infantiles que ni cuando tenía 17 años lo hacía pues se fue a la mierda, Marco n
Shannon Moore
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well that was awesome! Emotional and angsty and messy and all around awesome.

I feel like I have a slightly different take on this book than most people. I like the messy and confusing and the hurting books. The heartbreak, the trust issues, all of that. These characters had so much going on and so many things to work through, I was hooked and loved it.

I can see where some people might have gotten frustrated with Hannah, but I think she might've actually been my favourite heroine of the series.
Cristina
2 ~ 2.5 stars
Why the 2-star rating? I didn't like Marco, at all. After reading the scene where he left Hannah, it left a sour taste in my mouth. Because I know it's a HEA I know why they ended up together but I don't think it was fair to Hannah. She deserved so much more and Marco was not it.
It really pissed me off after all the bullshit Marco put Hannah through, he goes and lies about something so important? Uh uh. I didn't care for Marco's twist. It made me like him even less.
He got lucky
Lina Lovegood
Dec 28, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wieder ein sehr guter Teil der Reihe, würde ihn 4-4,5 Sterne geben weil er etwas schwächer war als die vorherigen beiden Teile. Bin gespannt wie es weitergeht.
 Megan • Reading Books Like a Boss (book blog)

If you haven't noticed, I am totally bingeing on the On Dublin Street series. Even though this book was my least favorite, I'm still having a lot of fun reading these books. For me, this book suffered from too much back and forth drama (more on that later). Because of that I got reader whiplash and didn't enjoy the story as much as the previous books in the series.

Fall From India Place is set five years into the future. This time it's Hannah Nichols's turn in the spotlight. Over the last few bo
María Ángeles
Nov 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 estrellas.
El principio no me enganchó. Pero de repente cambió y no pude despegarme de sus páginas. Resultado: viernes noche leyendo hasta las 5 de la mañana; y sin apenas notarlo.
Se trata de una historia bonita.
Hannah se crea a sí misma y se convierte en una mujer luchadora. Centradísima. Solidaria. Silenciosa. Y me gusta todo de ella y me gusta las decisiones que ha tomado a lo largo de su vida. Me quedé impactada por su historia {algo de lo que no te enteras hasta muy avanzadas sus página
-C-
Jun 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
It's a fairly quick read with no real surprises but good main and secondary characters which you really care about.

Selly - Leggere Romanticamente
È tornata la Young!
Romanzo bellissimo, emozionante, dolce, sexy!
Consigliatissimo come tutti quelli di questa serie!
Karen111
Jan 18, 2014 rated it liked it
**2.5 Lacklustre Stars**

Ended at 78%! REALLY??!! With 8% wasted at the start by reintroducing all the past characters, that was a read of only 70%. Might I suggest a list of who's who at the start of the next book, without having to eat into the story??? Anyway, this was a disappointing read for me. I gave all the others in this series 5 stars, but this had some things going on with it that I really didn't like.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The main thing was Hannah. What a complete and utter tit. She was the most infuriat
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • The Edge of Never, The Edge of Always: Two Book Collection (The Edge of Never, #1-2)
  • The Sea Breeze Collection: Breathe; Because of Low; While It Lasts; Just for Now (Sea Breeze, #1-4)
  • Running Barefoot
  • Masquerade (Games, #3)
  • Sweet (True Believers, #2)
  • Taming the Storm (The Storm, #3)
  • To Win Her Trust
  • Limits (Silver Strand, #3)
  • Some like It Wild (The Wild Ones, #2)
  • Tamed (Tangled, #3)
  • Bold Tricks (The Artists Trilogy, #3)
  • The Probability of Violet & Luke (The Coincidence, #4)
  • An Eternity of Eclipse (An Eternity of Eclipse #1)
  • Lovely Trigger (Tristan & Danika #3)
  • Lead (Stage Dive, #3)
  • Stay with Me (Wait for You, #3)
  • Reciprocity (Breach, #3)
Samantha Young is the New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of adult contemporary romances, including the On Dublin Street series and Hero, as well as the New Adult duology Into the Deep and Out of the Shallows. Fight or Flight, a new standalone to be published by Berkley Romance, is out October 9th 2018. Before turning to contemporary fiction, she wrote several youn ...more

On Dublin Street (6 books)
  • On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1)
  • Down London Road (On Dublin Street, #2)
  • Before Jamaica Lane (On Dublin Street, #3)
  • Echoes of Scotland Street (On Dublin Street, #5)
  • Moonlight on Nightingale Way (On Dublin Street, #6)
“Beth, eat your greens. They’re good for you. Come on, eat your peas.”
“I don’t want to,” she whined, and we turned to watch her push her plate back. “They’re little fuckers.”
48 likes
“Are you Hannah’s boyfriend?”
… Marco’s reply was, “Nope. She won’t let me be.”
Beth had immediately turned her cute look of consternation on me. “That’s really rude, Hannah.”
26 likes