Start by marking “Submit (Songs of Submission, #3)” as Want to Read:
Submit (Songs of Submission, #3)

(Songs of Submission #3)

"You’re mine. The minute I told you to spread your legs and you did it, you were mine. When I told you to beg for it and you did, you were mine. When you put your hands behind your back without being told, I owned you."

No. God, no.

My name is Monica, and no matter what Jonathan says, I am not submissive.
Published March 17th 2013

Beg by C.D. ReissThe Law of Attraction by N.M. SilberMasters at Arms by Kallypso MastersMermen by Mimi Jean PamfiloffFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
MUST READ INDIES
1,895 books — 1,957 voters
Reasonable Doubt by Whitney G.Reasonable Doubt by Whitney G.Reasonable Doubt by Whitney G.Beg Tease Submit by C.D. ReissBeautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren
Serial Novels We Love
872 books — 745 voters

More lists with this book...

Alex is The Romance Fox
Book #3 of what is fast becoming one of my favorite erotic series!!!! It just keeps getting better and better with each installment!!!
“My name is Monica, and I am not submissive. I stand six feet tall in heels. I am descended from one of the greatest writers of the twentieth century. I can sing like an angel, and growl like a lion. I am not owned. I am music.”
 photo 9a28192e54417c802000064674ea2f5d_zps71b09d5b.jpg
I absolutely adore Monica – she’s a totally unforgettable heroine. Jonathan has told her that she’s a submissive and this is somethin
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo ReissSubmot3TitlebySueBee_zpsadbdb4da.jpg
 photo fassbender14bysb_zps571874c9.gif
★★★★★! SUBMIT, part 3 of 7.5. Playboy & mogul Jonathan Drazen’s seduction of aspiring singer Monica Faulkner!

Songs of Submission is the whirlwind saga of aspiring singer Monica Faulkner and hotelier and real estate magnate Jonathan Drazen. Books/novellas should be read in order:
Bo
Rachel Reads Ravenously
4.5 stars!

photo submit collage.png

These books just keep getting better and better! I know I'm a bit late to the game with this series, but I am so glad I read them. They don't fit the mold of a typical bdsm/erotica novel which I appreciate greatly. *Kicks self for not reading CD Reiss sooner*

Jonathan and Monica continue to navigate their relationship and the going has not been easy. A vindictive ex-wife and personal emotional issues stand in the way of them taking their relationship to the next step. Plus tragedy
"That's All" Ash
I have a secret.

And it’s the kind of secret that whenever one of my friends mentions Christian Grey, or Gideon Cross, or James Cavendish, or Damien Stark… I just smile.

Because I know someone better.

“You can’t. You’re mine. The minute I told you to spread your legs and you did it, you were mine. When I told you to beg for it and you did, you were mine. When you put your hands behind your back without being told, I owned you.”

And his name is Jonathan Drazen.

Jonathan knows about lust the way wh
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
**Spoiler free review, apart from direct quotes**

Jonathan is sex on a page.... 5 Stars....just saying...

"You obeying is what turns me on. Don't deny me."

The writing is getting better and better, developing along with the characters, and let me tell you it’s stunningly exquisite….. Subtle in its beauty….. Delicious in its eroticism.

"How deep was the kink?"

Monica…..

“…you promised me your body…”

"I want to feel you."

It’s no secret that I love Jonathan’s book character…. Book m
Sophia Triad
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
With his face beneath me, falling apart under his own pleasure, I knew something for sure, and I whispered it to myself as he came. I love you, I love you, I love you.

Oh this is getting better and better!

This book has both a tragic storyline and a funny storyline.

1. Gabrielle should know that she can't mix medication with alcohol.
2. Monica should know that it is not the worst thing in the world being a submissive.

Jonathan will take of her and now I have started liking him.

"You’re not using me
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
Another awesome, sexy page turner! It just keeps getting better and better.......

The continued "mini-series" of snarky musician/waitress Monica and her "fuck buddy" real estate mogul, hotelier Jonathon Drazen. Their draw to each other is crazy strong, their chemistry combustible....but can they keep feelings out of it? Jonathan doesn't let anyone else in, not after being hurt and cheated on by his ex wife. Monica wants her focus on her music but she's fearful she's falling in love with this very
Crystal~BIG book addict~
Dec 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks
Oooo, Jessica, I am not liking you one bit.

After a misunderstanding between Jonathan and Monica, which Jessica caused, Monica finally agrees to talk to Jonathan about it. And of course by talking, I mean going at each other and talking during sex to get everything "worked out."

photo Moldiv_1387376649790_zpstzmdyl2z.jpg

Their feelings for each other continue to grow despite the knowledge that Monica wants to focus on her music career and Jonathan incapable of loving anyone.

"Tell me you're mine," he whispered. "Say it."

Monica knows she
~ Becs ~
What if he collars me? Slaps me? Spanks me? Bites me? Fucks me in the ass? Whips me? Hurts me? Displays me? Gags me? Blindfolds me? Shares me? Humiliates me? Ties me down? Makes me bleed? Fucks me up? Chocks my mouth open. Pulls my hair. Fucks my face. Calls me whore. Tells me to lick the floor. Destroys me. Makes me hate myself. Turns me into an animal.

We re-join Monica in this one right where we left her in Tease. After promising her that they were exclusive, Jonathan has seemingly betrayed
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
5 I'm pretty sure I'd beg to submit to Jonathan Stars

Jesus, the motherfucker sucked away my reserve and turned it into orgasms.

I wish I could give you a long and lengthy review that this book rightfully deserves, but I can't. One, because I can't seem to tear myself away from reading the next book and two, well because nothing I say will simply give it justice.

Book three in the SoS series picks up immediately where Tease left off. We get answers to some of the questions we were left with immed
 ♥  Barb ♥
Oct 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
5...YOU.ARE.MINE... stars

"When I tell you to go upstairs and be ready, this is what I mean, okay?"
"Yes sir."

photo 94dbab11-e8ed-4701-9f27-8c4a01502d54_zps0e792cac.jpg

photo SOS2_zps9dae2f71.jpg

He pushed into my throat, my tongue stroking the underside of his throbbing, hot cock. He squeezed my wrists and thrust hard and fast, holding my head still."

photo submit2_zps0a21e92b.jpg

"He moaned into me, and I knew that meant I was allowed to come. And he didn't stop or pause long enough for me to stop the freight train of my orgasm. I tried to keep my body still, but toward the end, as the sucking felt as thou
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
After having to deal with what Jessica implied when she came to the club, Monica isn't exactly happy to talk to Jonathan. In fact, she makes him work to smooth things over.

Unfortunately, Monica is having a few other problems in her life as well. Gabby's acting more and more depressed and her happiness literally hangs on to whether or not they get signed by an agency. Things literally could not get any worse. I did not see what happened coming and poor Monica is just devastated.

She also has to
Mo
Oct 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
səbˈmɪt/
verb
verb: submit; 3rd person present: submits; past tense: submitted; past participle: submitted; gerund or present participle: submitting
1. 1. accept or yield to a superior force or to the authority or will of another person."the original settlers were forced to submit to Bulgarian rule"
2. synonyms: give in, yield, give way, back down, cave in, bow, capitulate, relent, defer, agree, consent, accede, conform, acquiesce, comply, accept;

THIS WILL BE A QUICK REVIEW AS I AM AWAY.

Stil
Shurrn
The third book in the Songs of Submission Series is absolutely stunning. I think I'm still recovering from the overwhelming amount of FEELs packed into a mere 175 pages.

"...let’s talk about the rest later. Today, you are the goddess my universe revolves around."
The urge to drop spoilers is nearly overwhelming, but I will not succumb!
Here's a Non-Spoilery Breakdown of Submit:
Monica must face the revelations from the previous book,
We learn more about Jonathan's mysterious past,
Monica gets an

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

So this is the final book in this sequence and may I just say.....HOLY SHIT..... That's was an emotional roller coaster of a ride.......WOW....

If you read my review for the second book in this sequence; 'Tease', then you'll know I was more than a tad angry with some of the characters so I started this book spoiling for a fight but OMG I didn't expect my anger to turn to tears and my heart to feel it was being ripped from chest.

If you haven't read any of this series yet, let me explain.... this
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Oct 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, hot-and-sexy
5 Continuing FABULOUS Stars

The incredible BR read continues....and every new book seals the deal more and more!!

I'm not sure if you are aware but I LOVE Jonathan and Monica. If you only want a sexual relationship great, but when you both are flawed and really and truly get each other....there is gonna be some drama until your heads get knocked around and you figure out that you both are PERFECT for each other. I don't know for sure they end up together but after 4 books, I am damn sure they bel
Jamie
HOW MUCH AM I LOVING THIS SERIES?????

OK!!! Now on to book 4 !!

Duchess Nicole
Started and finished this right quick last night...it was kind of impossible to stop reading.

There are a couple of things that really impress me about this series so far:

1. I very much like both the hero AND the heroine. Not only together, but as separate people, and it's amazing the difference that makes in my reading experience. Jonathan is the proverbial rich guy with a Very Important Job and a slew of expensive cars, a gorgeous home, and servants to take care of his every need. BUT...he al
~IreneOust~
Mar 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
When I grow up, I want to be C.D.Reiss! For real!

Talk about having a knack for weaving a great story filled with fantastic characters!!! Seriously! C.D.'s novellas read like 400+ pages novels because her writing style is that brilliant & she doesn't seem to waste her (and ours!) time filling pages with irrelevant content for the sake of filling them. She manages to get her story across by not beating around the bush and getting straight to the point.

Adore Monica.

Jonathan S Drazen III ... 'nu
Anja
Mar 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites, kinky, quickie

**fanning myself**

Jonathan... you're really something...
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
☆☆4.5 It's Getting Hot in Here Stars!☆☆

Whew! This just keeps getting better and better. Jonathan is probably going to end up being a book husband for me. Gosh everything he says and does is just sinfully, wickedly, enticingly hot. So move over Christian and Gideon...Jonathan is slowly claiming my heart.
Amy | Foxy Blogs
Oct 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Amy | Foxy Blogs by: Nat O
**3.75 stars**

Submit is part 3 of the 7 part mini-series.

Jonathan wants Monica as his submissive.
I am not submissive. My name is Monica, and I am not submissive. I stand six feet tall in heels. I am descended from one of the greatest writers of the twentieth century. I can sing, like an angel, and growl like a lion. I am not owned. I am music.

Monica fears if she submits she'll lose herself.
What if he ...

SERIES:
Beg (Songs of Submission, #1) by C.D. Reiss Tease (Songs of Submission, #2) by C.D. Reiss Submit (Songs of Submission, #3) by C.D. Reiss Control (Songs of Submission, #4) by C.D. Reiss Burn (Songs of Submission, #5) by C.D. Reiss Resist (Songs of Submission, #6) by C.D. Reiss Sing (Songs of Submission, #7) by C.D. Reiss
7 part mini-series

Novellas:
Jessica and Sharon (Songs of Submission, #3.5, Songs of Dominance, #1-2) by C.D. Reiss Rachel (Songs of Submission, #5.5) by C.D. Reiss
(#3.5)(#5.5)

**Buddy reading this series
Jen
Apr 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Jen by: SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
This is the third installment in the series, and it ends "Sequence #1." How this series works is that there are three short stories in each Sequence; when the third story is finished there is one very short novella before the next Sequence of three more stories continue.
"Submit" has been my favorite book so far, and mainly because the story took me on quite the journey where all of my emotions came out at different times during the book. I am amazed at how much of a story there is considering th
Michelle
Mar 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 01-signed

Well let's just say that Submit has to be my favorite of the series so far. At 40% I was tossed quite a curve ball. I had expected this at some point...just not now; somewhere distant in the future. But wow that sure did have an impact on the story.

So Jonathan has returne
Dee Montoya
*****5 Sensual Stars*****
(BR with Shannon)

As I continue to fall in love/lust with Jonathan and Monica's story I must admit that this book was very emotional for me, what I'd been fearing happened; but as much as my heart broke for Monica and her friend I was so amazed at how Jonathan came through for her, I adore the man, he's definitely book husband material.

photo 61b96cbd-c881-4fb6-ae22-212d90b1c491_zps5fa1760f.jpg
Wendy'sThoughts
Jul 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Empowering,Relinquishing,Freeing Stars * * * */*

The Blurb:
No. God, no.
My name is Monica, and no matter what Jonathan says, I am not submissive.

In most romance stories, we see the emotions, questions of committment, the pledging of every lasting love and people have these epilog
Buddy Read with Melissa ;)
This is definitely an addictive series!!!

I'm loving Jonathan a little more after reading each book.
What a Hot & Confident Alpha Male!!

We see a different side of Jonathan in this installment.
His tender side.
The man knows how to take care of his woman and I believe not only has Monica fallen in love with him, but that he feels the same.

"I'm on the brink of being completely infatuated with you. I need to know if you feel the same." - Jonathan

photo image_zps23036bd9.jpg

Jonathan is there to com
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Mar 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: novella-series
The intensity level is gradually rising in this series.
First book - Beg = 3 Stars
Second Book - Tease = 3.5 Stars
Third Book - Submit = 4 Stars

I cannot wait for more books, Hope they come out asap!! Because shit just got real :O :O
The rest are going to blow the top!! I can feel it ;)

Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
*****5 HEARTWRENCHING STARS*****

This is the 3rd book in the novella series Songs of Submission

SWOON - SWOON over Jonathan....wow!! How freakin awesome is this guy?? Yeah he may seem like a total ass but how he constantly had Monica's back offering her so much in her time of need.

This series has me TOTALLY hooked!!

Off to Control!!

*squee
Submit BR 34 22 Mar 22, 2014 08:50PM
C.D.'s Canaries: Submit Reread: Spoiler Alert!! 10 35 Jan 14, 2014 02:51PM
C.D.'s Canaries: Submit Quiz!!! 5 25 Jan 03, 2014 02:54PM

• The Art of Domination (The Art of D/s, #2)
  • To Hold (The Dumont Diaries, #2)
  • Red & Wolfe, Part Three (Red & Wolfe, #3)
  • The Training Session (Naughty Bits, #2)
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 2 "Discovered" (My Masters' Nightmare, #2)
  • Seven Day Loan (The Original Sinners, #0.15)
  • Brie Faces Her Master's Fears (After Graduation, #4)
  • Entrée (The Winemaker's Dinner, #2)
  • The Professor (The Professor, #1)
  • On Every Street (The Artists Trilogy, #0.5)
CD Reiss is a New York Times bestselling author. She still has to chop wood and carry water, which was buried in the fine print. Her lawyer is working it out with God but in the meantime, if you call and she doesn't pick up she's at the well hauling buckets.

Born in New York City, she moved to Hollywood, California to get her master's degree in screenwriting from USC. In case you want to know, that

Songs of Submission (9 books)
  • Beg (Songs of Submission, #1)
  • Tease (Songs of Submission, #2)
  • Control (Songs of Submission, #4)
  • Burn (Songs of Submission, #5)
  • Resist (Songs of Submission, #6)
  • Sing (Songs of Submission, #7)
  • Dominance (Songs of Submission, #8; Songs of Dominance, #1-4)
  • Coda (Songs of Submission, #9)
“I want to be your last. I want to ruin you for other men.” 64 likes
“The minute I told you to spread your legs and you did it, you were mine. When I told you to beg for it and you did, you were mine. When you put your hands behind your back without being told, I owned you.” 33 likes