Start by marking “Ho'oponopono: The Hawaiian Forgiveness Ritual as the Key to Your Life's Fulfillment” as Want to Read:

Powerful yet concise, this revolutionary guide summarizes the Hawaiian ritual of forgiveness and offers methods for immediately creating positive effects in everyday life. Exploring the concept that everyone is deeply connected--despite feelings of singularity and separation--four tenets are disclosed for creating peace with oneself and others: I am sorry, Please forgive m ...more
Published September 1st 2012 by Earthdancer Books

To ask other readers questions about Ho'oponopono, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ho'oponopono

Fateh
Mar 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone, teachers, healers, people in the workplace, in politics, and to humanity in general
Very amazing. I've looked around for several books on Ho'oponopono, and found them lacking. Perhaps this sounds a bit "elitist", but the majority of what is put forth in spiritual writings and self-help are concepts that one can mostly figure out or grasp through 5-10 years of deep practice and daily meditation. And it's not fulfilling to read over and over of things you "get" already.

THIS book was different—not just for the simplicity of the Ho'oponopono practice itself, which is deep and prof
Lisa Shultz
Oct 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: spiritual, self-help
The four magic sentences that this forgiveness ritual includes are: ‘I am sorry. Please forgive me. I love you. Thank you.’ For some, those phrases are well integrated in their lives. For others, the phrases are rarely said. I have been practicing using them for a few years and they enrich my relationships when they are shared and reciprocated.
If you wish to live a peaceful life, this short but powerful read may assist you towards the objective of harmonious living by practicing the suggested e
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Full review (with some spoilers): http://booksperweek.blogspot.com

This book has gained a permanent spot on my nightstand. It will be out in the open where i can use it regularly. If i could give more than 5 stars i would.
Wilma Wuite
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
helder verhaal, duidelijke boodschap. Ik heb het mantra 'het spijt me, vergeef me alsjeblieft, ik houd van je, dank je' wel duizend maal herhaald en doe het nog elke dag. Het helpt me. Ik word er heel rustig van en kan erdoor relativeren.
María Paz
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Concise, simple yet powerful. Now it's time to put it in practice.
Michele Lefler
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This little book is brilliant in the way it is presented. It lays out a simple yet not so simple method for forgiveness- forgiving ourselves, others, and actions.
A. Moore-Burdelle
May 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quick Read.

Recommend as a primer for learning about Ho'oponopo. Many practical examples for applying this Hawaiian spiritual practice to every day life.
Angelica Santodomingo
A great tool for everyone!!!!!!
Una gran herramienta para todos!
Alicia Palacios
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very inspirational. Small book but very powerful.
Denise
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I love you. Thank you. (It's that simple)

Read this book twice already. It should be required reading and discussion in the high school grades. It is a very good book. The exercises are short and easy to do and work rather quickly. I'll be reading this periodically and as a refresher.
Janine2610
Jun 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Darum geht's:

Das hawaiianische Vergebungsritual Ho’oponopono geht davon aus, dass in der Welt alles eins ist, auch wenn wir uns getrennt fühlen. Aufgrund dieser Verbundenheit kann nichts in der eigenen Welt geschehen, ohne dass es dazu nicht auch eine Resonanz im Betrachter gäbe. Man kann Probleme im Außen darum nur dann ändern, wenn man die innere Resonanz dazu heilt. Ho’oponopono besteht aus vier daraus resultierenden Wundersätzen: »Es tut mir leid. Bitte verzeihe mir. Ich liebe dich. Danke.«
Kanan
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a simple but important read. I use ho’oponopono in my life every single day, and have told countless friends about it. It’s so powerful and truly life changing.
Sep 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book is like a crystal that finds you because you need it. You might at the time not even realise why you need it, I certainly didn't expect anything that I got from this book. Every page I flicked to, the words literally leapt up and hit me right between the eyes. So much so I couldn't put it down, so I took it home and I will always keep this book close by.
It's relevant to any soul, anyone who wants to live through love and not their ego.
Claudia Simonelli
Apr 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful. I read this little book three times today (during a 4 hour flight), and will continue to read this book and incorporate the exercises on an ongoing basis. Definitely one that I will carry in my bag, and refer to frequently.
Kevin
Oct 17, 2018
LARISSA CERCHIARO
Dec 16, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• The Calm Center: Reflections and Meditations for Spiritual Awakening (An Eckhart Tolle Edition)
  • The Wild Edge of Sorrow: Rituals of Renewal and the Sacred Work of Grief
  • Yoga for Pain Relief: Simple Practices to Calm Your Mind and Heal Your Chronic Pain
  • You're It! On Hiding, Seeking, and Being Found
  • Yoga for Emotional Balance: Simple Practices to Help Relieve Anxiety and Depression
  • Circle of Stones: Woman's Journey to Herself
  • Enlightenment for Idiots
  • 500 Formulas for Aromatherapy: Mixing Essential Oils for Every Use
  • Fierce Medicine: Breakthrough Practices to Heal the Body and Ignite the Spirit
  • Ascended Masters Oracle Cards: 44-Card Deck and guidebook
  • The Master Game (Consciousness Classics)
  • Bringing Yoga to Life: The Everyday Practice of Enlightened Living
  • Breaking the Good Mom Myth: Every Modern Mom's Guide to Getting Past Perfection, Regaining Sanity, and Raising Great Kids
  • Love It Forward
  • The Smell of Rain on Dust: Grief and Praise
  • Dancing to the Flute
  • The Holotropic Mind: The Three Levels of Human Consciousness and How They Shape Our Lives
  • Reiki for Life: The Complete Guide to Reiki Practice for Levels 1, 2 & 3
“Aloha’ means, ‘I see the divine in you, and I see the divine in myself.” 0 likes