Start by marking “Their Virgin's Secret (Masters of Ménage, #2)” as Want to Read:
Their Virgin's Secret (Masters of Ménage, #2)

Their Virgin's Secret

(Masters of Ménage #2)

Two Men on a Mission

Security Professionals Burke and Cole Lennox have shared women before but never meant to fall in love with one. Their lives are precarious, always on the edge of trouble. But Jessa Wade is too tempting, too perfect to let go. They’re on a dangerous mission, but they can’t help but get close to the beautiful, innocent artist. When their mission takes the
Published December 24th 2011 (first published December 23rd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Their Virgin's Secret, please sign up.

Start your review of Their Virgin's Secret (Masters of Ménage, #2)
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
This one is so much better than the first one! Much more believable. I liked the main characters. I do wish it would have went a little deeper. Quick, sexy, entertaining read. 3.5 stars
Sophia Triad
Two brothers who like sharing, one lonely girl, few hot nights. And suddenly the men disappear and the girl is left alone with the outcome of these hot nights.
Their story goes back and forth between the past and the present and this was a bit confusing and tiring, since the most interesting parts of their love story were in the past while their present was only an ongoing adventure. I got bored with the two brothers trying to find ways to explain the past misunderstandings. On the other hand, th
Kat Witmer
Jun 19, 2013 rated it it was ok
OMFG!!! Jessa you pissed me off to no end! What the hell?? I really would have loved this story but the lead heroine COMPLETELY did me in! She was so immature and obtuse. I get her anger in the beginning, it was justified...UNTIL Burke and Cole explained everything to her. Once everything was out in the open and all was revealed her continued anger, hurtful words and constantly calling them "liars" was over the top and annoying!!! Come on, these men went on missions to free enslaved women who we ...more
Snow
Jan 06, 2017 rated it really liked it

this one had a slightly better plot, a little bit of angst, anticipation, with a spark of suspense and freaking hawt menage sex!

Scorch me now!

Oh, and before i forget, the best part for me was a build up tension between Cole and Jessa, and then add his bro Burke into the mix...

And then...bzzz...bzzzz...electrocuted
Taralinda
***Spoilers***

This book disappointed me, as with the last one in this series. I just didn't connect with any of the characters, and it felt very rushed. Basically the whole book takes place in a motel room. Wtf?

description

I was pissed at Cole and Burke. They were idiots for leaving Jessa just because they thought she was married. If they loved her so much wouldn't they at least try and fight for her?! That didn't make sense to me. I also thought it wasn't cool that they left her for so long without contact
Kami Bee
Dec 06, 2011 rated it it was ok
♂♀♂ Mary's Menage Reviews ♂♂♀
MUST READ.

check my blog to read the full review http://marywhispers.blog.com/?p=544
Tina "IRead2Escape"
I'm still not completely sold on this series. I can't quite put my finger on the exact reason but I just can't seem to connect with the characters or develop a vested interest in them. They are likable enough and really good to their woman but it just all seems so scripted and less emotion driven.

Brothers Burke and Cole share their women. That's always been what makes them the happiest. So meeting Jessa they thought they had finally found the one that would be theirs forever. It was love at fir
Michelle
Jun 25, 2019 rated it liked it
The narrator really made this book hard to listen to.
Emily
When Burke Lennox saw Jessa Wade for the first time, he knew she was different. Even though his twin Cole refuses to get involved while on a difficult assignment that could put her in jeopardy, the three of them form a bond that they can no longer resist. A few days later, Cole and Burke have to leave to finish their work promising to return and pursue a life filled with hope.

A year later, an urgent message from Jessa comes and Burke and Cole finally get to see the woman who broke their heart. E
Nickcole
Nov 08, 2012 rated it really liked it
Stars: 4

Overall: When you find the right person, you'll stop at nothing to make sure they are taken care of and safe. When you first start reading the book, your introduced to Cole and Burke standing outside of Jessa's house , unsure if they should just walk right up & knock or just leave. After they hear her screaming the run inside the house to the basement, to find a man attacking the woman they love. They bad guy tells them that Marco ( the son of the man they killed ) is after them and ther
Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)
This review was posted at Under The Covers

Every woman's fantasy come true. Jessa meets a pair of to-die-for hot twins while having to work at the family hotel in Manhattan for Christmas. The perk about her family being gone is that she gets to have as much fun as she can.

But this actually happened a year ago. The book jumps back and forth between present day and a year ago. The present day situation is not as desirable. See Cole and Burke are basically mercenaries and the son of the bad guy they
Tammi
Feb 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
**** Contain's Spoilers***
I really love how the author defines each character. Cole,the bad boy, the one that is called heartless, but his heart is really opened and ready to be fixed by the one woman he loves. Burke, the good boy, the happy flirty one that wants to settle down with his one love. Jessa called them two halves of a whole and you can most definitively see it as you read this book. I loved Jessa. She was fragile, at least you thought so at first. But she showed her back bone. She st
MrsJoseph *grouchy*
Man! This has been on the TBR since 2012. WOW. Let's see if I can force myself to read it. Book 1 was...not fun.

Update: This book is a total steaming pile.

Yet again we have the virgin who jumps feet first (or is that pussy first?) into a menage relationship with brothers. *gag* Also unbelievable. The whole plot also...just full of shit.

The plot of this book is...the refrigerated girlfriend. The heroes arrest a mobster type guy who gets killed in prison. The mobster's son decides he will kidnap
Erica
I had no plans on reading this one as I was really kind of disappointed in Their Virgin Captive. A good friend who I share very similar reading tastes with convinced me to give it a try.

This one? WAY BETTER.

I loved how this story flipped back and forth between present and past. I know that kind of annoyed some other readers but I really liked it a lot. The story was very believable. Of course, the fact that it had a lot set in Dallas was kind of cool...since I live here...but I just really like
Jen
Aug 09, 2012 rated it liked it
This is a fast read with some hot menage action in it..The sex has a BDSM theme to it but doesn't go into depth like some other books do. I would more call it a light BDSM read. Just some brief bondage, spanking, but nothing hard core. The heroine in this book annoyed me a bit with her being mad at the two men for leaving her in the past to go help save a girl that was taken into sexual slavery. I felt she should have been more understanding, so she didn't have my sympathy vote at all.
This is an
LaFleurBleue
Jul 29, 2013 rated it did not like it
Shelves: e-book, romantica
This book combines quite many things I hate in erotica: first brothers needing to share someone, who have friends who ALL share the same "lifestyle", of course they are strongly dominent in the bedroom. And the heroine has very strong urges but has never worked with them and her first experience will be with those 2 guys. Add to that a bad guy that want to revenge - on them, but she's a nice tool to achieve that.
There's a mole somewhere in their environment. And of course as soon as one of them
Shan ~A~
Nov 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
The story went back and forth between the past and the present, starting in the present and going back to explain how they met and what happened after.

Unlike the first book, when she met them they had only known each other a matter of days before their sexual relationship started. That seems unrealistic considering she was a virgin. Other than that they book was pretty good.

The time jumping was effortlessly done, so it didn't put any crimp in the story. Their was no confusion at all when this to
Karen
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Definitely Masters of Ménage

Lexi Blake and Shayla Black are definitely Masters of Ménage! The sexy scenes are so full of lust, fun, BDSM themes, and yummy dominant men that you can’t help but squirm and hope your Kindle doesn’t spontaneously combust! In addition, they weave a tale of dangerous men, drama, adventure, romance and deep emotions that make it hard to put down the book until the end.
Ann has a dirty mouth
Feb 09, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: extra-smutty
I don't feel that I can give this book an objective review because I didn't realize it was so short when I bought it. It makes a regular lengh romance novel look like War and Peace. Also, it is a secret baby book. If you like books like this, you will probably like it. The secks was great, but I had hoped for more.
Sanet
Ms Black's second book did it for me... I absolutely loved the twins ... but .... hell no to Jessa.... where does she get this character from... uuuggghhh!!!!

I wanted to slap the girl six ways to Sunday.. really ... really.. but the story was well put together and the plot was just what I needed :)
Cyn Mistress Kitty
Vashti
Nov 02, 2011 rated it really liked it
enjoyed this one quite a bit,more so than the 1st book inthis series.the going back and forth from present to past did not bother me as much.as usual shayla black does a great job with the sex scenes and looking forword to the next entry in this series.
Tristen
Jan 24, 2015 rated it it was ok
In audio

Other than some rocking hot sex, and even that was uncomfortable at times, this drove me insane with the constant barriers, the endless repeating of we're sorry, we made mistakes, we love you. Maybe it was narrative again but still not working for me.
HeatherTX
Hot read! Alpha males galore in this read with plenty of sex and suspense to boot!
Trish
Dec 30, 2012 rated it really liked it
Who doesn't love all things Shayla Black.
Rin McKenzie
May 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I liked this book. Although it took Jessa awhile to let it go, it was a good read.
Wild_irish_rose
Jul 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I am thoroughly enjoying this series and loved Jessa, Cole, and Burke's story. It was fun to see the big alpha's interacting with baby Caleb. I'm glad they got their HEA!
Stephanie
Jan 02, 2012 rated it really liked it
Since I knew what I was getting into this time, I enjoyed this one better. Well written and I loved Cole.
Jacky
Mar 05, 2020 rated it it was ok
I listened to the audio version of the book. The narration was pretty good. The story....meh.

One thing that bothered me was the description that read, "On the run and out of time, Burke and Cole will fight for their future with Jessa. But, will Jessa's secret bring them together...or read them apart?"

Based on the description , it sounds like Jessa's secret came out "while" they were on the run. Ummm...slightly misleading. That is, of course, if Jessa's secret is what it appeared to be.

Next, I'm
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Please add the following data 3 27 Dec 08, 2019 03:37PM

• Two to Love (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #2)
  • Siren Enslaved (Texas Sirens, #3)
  • Siren Reborn (Texas Sirens, #8)
  • Small Town Siren (Texas Sirens, #1)
  • Siren Beloved (Texas Sirens, #4)
  • The Dom Who Loved Me (Masters and Mercenaries, #1)
  • Siren in the City (Texas Sirens, #2)
  • One to Keep (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #3)
  • Siren in Waiting (Texas Sirens, #5)
  • Three to Ride (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #1)
  • Adored (Masters and Mercenaries #8.5)
  • Siren in Bloom (Texas Sirens, #6)
  • You Only Love Twice (Masters and Mercenaries, #8)
  • Unconditional (Masters and Mercenaries, #5.5)
  • Dungeon Games (Masters and Mercenaries #6.5; 1001 Dark Nights #5)
  • From Sanctum with Love (Masters and Mercenaries, #10)
  • The Men with the Golden Cuffs (Masters and Mercenaries, #2)
  • Cherished (Masters and Mercenaries, #7.5)
Shayla Black is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of nearly eighty novels. For twenty years, she’s written contemporary, erotic, paranormal, and historical romances via traditional, independent, foreign, and audio publishers. Her books have sold millions of copies and been published in a dozen languages.

Raised an only child, Shayla occupied herself with lots of daydreaming, much

Masters of Ménage (7 books)
  • Their Virgin Captive (Masters of Ménage, #1)
  • Their Virgin Concubine (Masters of Ménage, #3)
  • Their Virgin Princess (Masters of Ménage, #4)
  • Their Virgin Hostage (Masters of Ménage, #5)
  • Their Virgin Secretary (Masters of Ménage, #6)
  • Their Virgin Mistress (Masters of Ménage, #7)