Start by marking “Jinxed!” as Want to Read:
Jinxed!

Jinxed!

3.63 of 5 stars 3.63  ·  rating details  ·  197 ratings  ·  9 reviews
"Blame It on Karma" by Jacquie D'Alessandro Coffee shop owner Lacey Perkins scoffs when a fortune-teller informs her she's destined to fall for her arrogant, but definitely hot, property manager Evan Sawyer. Lacey figures she'd rather be jinxed--until she's cursed with a case of uncontrollable, insatiable lust....

"Together Again?" by Jill Shalvis

Accountant Chloe Cooper can
Published February 1st 2007 by Harlequin Books

To ask other readers questions about Jinxed!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jinxed!

Jane Stewart
Definitely liked the 1st & 2nd stories. Didn't like the 3rd story.

This book has three stories about one fortune teller telling three women who the right man for each of them is and that their lives will be jinxed if they don't go with it. I definitely liked the first two stories. They were fun and different.

5 stars to the first one by Jacquie D'Alessandro about Lacey, the owner of a coffee shop and Erin, the landlord's manager for the property Lacey rents.

4 stars for the second story by Jill
Viohlet
Blame It on Karma by Jacquie D'Alessandro - 4/5
Really enjoyed this one. The heroine was a little bratty after the Big Misunderstanding, but it all worked out :)

Together Again? by Jill Shalvis - 4/5
Probably my favourite of the lot. Very enjoyable.

Tall, Dark & Temporary by Crystal Green - DNF
Didn't even finish this one. The hero is trying to change his man-whore ways, and the heroine is just a moron. She tries to seduce him, but then is super-relieved when they're interrupted. Girl just needs
Sweety
Oct 22, 2012 Sweety rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: sbm
Love the first story, like the second story, but not enjoy the third story.

Blame It on Karma by Jacquie D'Alessandro - it's can say from enemy to be lovers theme, love the ending too when the hero resign and find the new place for the heroine.

Together Again? by Jill Shalvis - second chance theme, i already imagine a lot of thing with handcuff but unfortunately not this one hehehe

Tall, Dark & Temporary by Crystal Green - a lot of interruption when they want making out and the character of her
Renee
The reason for my love of this book is simple and goes beyond Jill Shalvis and my crush on her! This was 3 books that were written by three different authors. The catch was they were three different stories surround the Fairfax office building in California and centered around Madame Karma and her fortunes. How fun! I loved all three of them!
Mem
Three good short stories, linked together by fortune teller.
Jim son of Jim (formerly PhotoJim)
Well, it's been a bit since I read a Blaze so I picked this out of the stack to break out of a reading funk. Unfortunately this was not the break out book. Three short stories which revolve around a fortune teller and instant and long lasting true love. Meh. I liked the stories and they were cute and sexy. They just weren't great or believable.
Janvi
1st story- 4stars! nice book.
2nd story- 3.5stars! enjoyable read!
3rd story- 2stars! not quite good. you can pass this story if you want!
so in all 3 stars. :)
Liz
Nothing too deep, but it was fun.
Anjula
There was a lot of skimming.
Sara
Sara added it
Apr 13, 2015
Dawn Golias
Dawn Golias marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
Mariana
Mariana marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
Jessie
Jessie added it
Apr 02, 2015
Elphaba
Elphaba marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2015
Kendra
Kendra marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Markel
Markel marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
Kayla Boesche
Kayla Boesche marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2015
Janna
Janna marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2015
Hiliary Cary
Hiliary Cary marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
  • Yours 2 Keep
  • Holiday Hideout
  • Heating Up The Holidays (Harlequin Blaze, #435) (American Heroes: The Firefighters, #3)
  • Dear Maggie
  • The Man from Gossamer Ridge  (Cooper, #6)
  • The Wedding of the Century & Other Stories
  • Blazing Bedtime Stories (Once Upon A Bite / My, What A Big...You Have! / Sexily Ever After) (Harlequin Blaze #447)
  • Royal Weddings
  • A Vampire for Christmas (Includes: Sweetblood, #2.5)
  • Secret Santa (Harlequin Blaze, #292)
  • Fast & Loose (Kentucky Derby, #1)
  • My Fake Fiancee
  • Holiday Kisses: This Time Next Year\A Rare Gift\It's Not Christmas Without You\Mistletoe and Margaritas (Holloway #1)
  • Tex Appeal (Harlequin Blaze #375)
  • One Wild Wedding Night (Santori Stories, #6)
Growing up on Long Island, New York, I fell in love with romance at an early age. I dreamed of being swept away by a dashing rogue riding a spirited stallion. When my hero finally showed up, he was dressed in jeans and drove a Volkswagon, but I recognized him anyway. We married after both graduating from Hofstra University and are now living our happily-ever-afters in Atlanta, Georgia, along with ...more
More about Jacquie D'Alessandro...
Sleepless at Midnight (Mayhem in Mayfair, #1) The Bride Thief Confessions at Midnight (Mayhem in Mayfair, #2) Tempted At Midnight (Mayhem in Mayfair, #4) Red Roses Mean Love