Start by marking “Jinxed!” as Want to Read:
Jinxed!

Jinxed!

3.58  ·  Rating Details  ·  248 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Blame It on Karma by Jacquie D'Alessandro Coffee shop owner Lacey Perkins scoffs when a fortune-teller informs her she's destined to fall for her arrogant, but definitely hot, property manager Evan Sawyer. Lacey figures she'd rather be jinxed--until she's cursed with a case of uncontrollable, insatiable lust.... Together Again? by Jill Shalvis Accountant Chloe Cooper can't ...more
Published February 1st 2007 by Harlequin Books

To ask other readers questions about Jinxed!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jinxed!

Jane Stewart
Sep 10, 2010 Jane Stewart rated it really liked it
Definitely liked the 1st & 2nd stories. Didn't like the 3rd story.

This book has three stories about one fortune teller telling three women who the right man for each of them is and that their lives will be jinxed if they don't go with it. I definitely liked the first two stories. They were fun and different.

5 stars to the first one by Jacquie D'Alessandro about Lacey, the owner of a coffee shop and Erin, the landlord's manager for the property Lacey rents.

4 stars for the second story by Jill
Viohlet
Blame It on Karma by Jacquie D'Alessandro - 4/5
Really enjoyed this one. The heroine was a little bratty after the Big Misunderstanding, but it all worked out :)

Together Again? by Jill Shalvis - 4/5
Probably my favourite of the lot. Very enjoyable.

Tall, Dark & Temporary by Crystal Green - DNF
Didn't even finish this one. The hero is trying to change his man-whore ways, and the heroine is just a moron. She tries to seduce him, but then is super-relieved when they're interrupted. Girl just needs
Sweety
Oct 22, 2012 Sweety rated it really liked it
Shelves: sbm
Love the first story, like the second story, but not enjoy the third story.

Blame It on Karma by Jacquie D'Alessandro - it's can say from enemy to be lovers theme, love the ending too when the hero resign and find the new place for the heroine.

Together Again? by Jill Shalvis - second chance theme, i already imagine a lot of thing with handcuff but unfortunately not this one hehehe

Tall, Dark & Temporary by Crystal Green - a lot of interruption when they want making out and the character of her
Renee
Sep 12, 2012 Renee rated it it was amazing
The reason for my love of this book is simple and goes beyond Jill Shalvis and my crush on her! This was 3 books that were written by three different authors. The catch was they were three different stories surround the Fairfax office building in California and centered around Madame Karma and her fortunes. How fun! I loved all three of them!
Jim son of Jim (formerly PhotoJim)
Well, it's been a bit since I read a Blaze so I picked this out of the stack to break out of a reading funk. Unfortunately this was not the break out book. Three short stories which revolve around a fortune teller and instant and long lasting true love. Meh. I liked the stories and they were cute and sexy. They just weren't great or believable.
Janvi
May 26, 2012 Janvi rated it liked it
Shelves: harlequin
1st story- 4stars! nice book.
2nd story- 3.5stars! enjoyable read!
3rd story- 2stars! not quite good. you can pass this story if you want!
so in all 3 stars. :)
Mem
Jun 08, 2016 Mem rated it really liked it
Blaze Feb07 Three good short stories, linked together by fortune teller.
Eliza
May 27, 2008 Eliza rated it really liked it
Nothing too deep, but it was fun.
Anjula
Mar 24, 2012 Anjula rated it it was ok
There was a lot of skimming.
Brigid
Brigid added it
Aug 16, 2016
Gail
Gail rated it it was ok
Aug 10, 2016
Lillie Cantrell
Lillie Cantrell marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2016
Kirsi Yliaho
Kirsi Yliaho rated it liked it
Aug 05, 2016
Julie
Julie rated it really liked it
Aug 03, 2016
Eva R Pardun
Eva R Pardun marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2016
Pat Winter
Pat Winter marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2016
Sofieke Anderson
Sofieke Anderson marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2016
Groyless
Groyless rated it liked it
Jul 04, 2016
MARION L FELTON
MARION L FELTON rated it really liked it
Jul 02, 2016
Jana
Jana added it
Jun 27, 2016
Hannah
Hannah rated it it was amazing
Jun 14, 2016
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2016
Misty
Misty marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2016
Sarah Lohman
Sarah Lohman rated it liked it
Jun 03, 2016
Annie
Annie marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2016
Irma04
Irma04 added it
May 27, 2016
Carey
Carey marked it as to-read
May 21, 2016
  • Yours 2 Keep
  • Holiday Hideout
  • Heating Up The Holidays
  • The Man from Gossamer Ridge  (Cooper, #6)
  • Tex Appeal (Harlequin Blaze #375)
  • Royal Weddings
  • A Vampire for Christmas (Includes: Sweetblood, #2.5)
  • Blazing Bedtime Stories (Once Upon A Bite / My, What A Big...You Have! / Sexily Ever After) (Harlequin Blaze #447)
  • The Wedding of the Century & Other Stories
  • Secret Santa (Harlequin Blaze #292)
  • Holiday Kisses: This Time Next Year\A Rare Gift\It's Not Christmas Without You\Mistletoe and Margaritas (Holloway #1)
  • Dear Maggie
  • Fast & Loose (Kentucky Derby, #1)
  • All About Seduction
  • Baby, It's Cold Outside
  • Beyond Breathless (The Red Choo Diaries) (Harlequin Blaze #297)
  • Talking In Your Sleep... (Harlequin Blaze #365)
  • Naturally Naughty
Growing up on Long Island, New York, I fell in love with romance at an early age. I dreamed of being swept away by a dashing rogue riding a spirited stallion. When my hero finally showed up, he was dressed in jeans and drove a Volkswagon, but I recognized him anyway. We married after both graduating from Hofstra University and are now living our happily-ever-afters in Atlanta, Georgia, along with ...more
More about Jacquie D'Alessandro...