The Sword and Laser discussion

Fantasy map index

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dara (new)

Dara (cmdrdara) | 1469 comments Via io9: http://afantasyreader.blogspot.com/20...

Pretty handy index. I usually use maps on my phone instead of flipping back and forth when I'm reading a book (and I never use the map when I'm reading an ebook).

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott Barton | 2 comments Dara wrote: "Via io9: http://afantasyreader.blogspot.com/20...

Pretty handy index. I usually use maps on my phone instead of flipping back and forth when I'm reading a book (and I neve..."

Hey that's really cool. Thanks.

message 3: by Jason (new)

Jason (Jzone) | 37 comments The link for Rothfuss's Four Corners appears broken. :(

But other than that, Awesome site! Thanks!

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris (KVolk) | 796 comments That is great. Thanks for sharing.

message 5: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Pienaru (adi_pie) | 124 comments Thanks for the great link, though I'm too much of a map freak not to waste the next few hours ogling most of these.

message 6: by Geoff (new)

Geoff (GeoffGreer) | 287 comments While the subject of maps has been brought up.

Is there any map or has Patrick Rothfuss ever said where Kvothe's inn is on the map? It annoys me greatly that its not shown on the map.

message 7: by terpkristin (new)

terpkristin | 3223 comments This is awesome, I've bookmarked it on my computer, phone, and iPad. Thanks for passing it along!

message 8: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor | 186 comments thanks for posting that. I'm developing my own map drawing style at the moment and so being able to flick through a bunch of maps without having books clutter my desk is really useful.

message 9: by Ctgt (new)

Ctgt | 241 comments Thanks Dara!

message 10: by Dara (new)

Dara (cmdrdara) | 1469 comments Glad so many people enjoy it! Thanks, really to io9 for posting it.

message 11: by Drew (new)

Drew Newquist (Drewid95) | 5 comments This is great!

unread topics | mark unread