Start by marking “More Natural Cures Revealed” as Want to Read:

book, Natural Cures “They” Don’t Want You to Know About. That book still
saved lives. Now, the #1 New York Times bestselling author delivers his
next blockbuster….
More Natural “Cures” Revealed: Previously Censored
Brand Name Products That Cure Disease.

This book:

• Explains why drug and food companies hid
Published May 9th 2006 by Alliance Publishing Group (first published March 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about More Natural Cures Revealed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about More Natural Cures Revealed

Tanya
Feb 12, 2008 Tanya added it
I read Kevins first book and although some of the information is repeated in this sequel it has a lot of important information that everyone should know to stay healthy. What I love about his books is it is crammed with so much that you can't find in one place.
What I learned from this book that stuck out in my mind the most? That Rumsfield (yes Rumsfield) pushed the FDA to approve Splenda as safe even though there was evidence that it is not. Seems that Rumsfield has money in the company that c
John T
Actually, I put it down. After the author referred to his website, I took note of the website, but two months later, there are more important things for me to do. It's too much work to separate what is worth looking into from what is sales talk, distortion or plain inaccurate.

For example one page says palm oil is very bad. A few pages later it says you should have palm oil every day. Another place says the vast majority of oncologists would not give chemotherapy to a relative who has cancer. We
Runningfox
Sep 08, 2007 Runningfox added it
Recommends it for: No Never
This book in my opinion is a useless ..It is very poorly written ....It is a very long boring book that does not reveal anything secret..The book is of questionable value and all the info in it can be obtained free from a medical website on the world wide web or your local library...
Nikelle, Alex & Hallie
I have been trying to follow his advice in these books and I love the results. I feel so much better and I know that I am not of the blind people trusting the FDA and the Government to tell me the truth. I am so much more better off having read this book.
Nadine
This book adds on to the first one Kevin Trudeau wrote. In this book he gives all the information that the government prohibited him from giving in the first book.

Thank you, Kevin, for the TRUTH.
Alan Hoffman
Like I said, about his other books. Look him up on Wikipedia or google the article on Salon.com for this guy's shady history. He does a lot of con-artist things.

Possibly some good information here, but retreads a lot from his earlier book and is a lot of filler about his battles with the FDA, a situation which he earned because he got involved in pyramid schemes and sold products in a standard snake-oil saleman type of way.

Try to get this book or his first out of the library and I would be hesi
Marsha
This is a sequel to Kevin Trudeau’s first book on this topic called "Natural Cures 'They' Don’t Want You to Know About," which I finished reading in February 2007. As in the first book Trudeau reiterates that he feels that drugs make people sick, and that the government promotes drugs because it is a profit bearing business. He feels that the government wants to keep people ill so they can continue to make money selling drugs.

A big chuck of the book consists of Trudeau’s rants about the governm
Barbara
I caught part of an informercial with Trudeau and wasn't all that impressed with his spiel, but I decided to see what he had to say. Some of what Kevin Trudeau states in his book is good advice (avoid fast foods; avoid heavily processed foods; eat organic whenever possible) but it's all drowned in a sea of conspiracy theory and New Age psychobabble. The way he demonizes science and medicine turned me off completely; I say this as a transcriptionist who's worked in the healthcare field for over 1 ...more
Iona  Main Stewart
This book is a sequel to the author's ground-breaking book "Natural Cures 'They' don't want you to know about".

It reveals Kevin's own previous involvement with what he terms "Big Pharma" and with the food industry and thus how it is he knows what exactly they're up to, i.e. their devious plans to multiply their profits by hooking us on unhealthy food and harmful medicine.

Kevin is a whistle-blower, perhaps THE whistle.blower of the decade and will no doubt go down in history as such.

This is not s
Jill
Jun 19, 2008 Jill rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommended to Jill by: Nancy Johnson
So, this is the sequel - I feel like he is trying harder than ever to convince people and ends up sounding absurd some of the time. I'm not saying his purported experiences didn't, or couldn't, have happened, but some it just seems like too much. That said, this book fills in a few of the questions I had when I finished the first book. He gives a lot of practical, specific information about products and people and whatnot. I think in the end this is the more useful book if you are going to try m ...more
Without wanting to jump on the FTC bandwagon and call this book misleading, I would strongly suggest that this and its prequel do need very different titles, simply from a literary point of view. One chapter telling us about a few ways to prevent disease or allow the body to heal itself of disease, and the rest of the book consisting of "Dear Diary, Everyone's Out to get Me!!!" doesn't merit being called "More Natural 'Cures' Revealed". Based on the content these books should really be entitled ...more
Stephen
In prison for fraud. Go figure. Total scam artist who could have done good in the world but instead ripped people off with sub-par filth. Pretty expensive book for the fire.
K.K.
Probably the most Horrifying NONFICTION book I've read (am reading, rather)...this book is the Light In The Dark for those looking to get healthier. The section of LINKS alone in the back is a gold mine, worth THOUSANDS in pre-emtpive health-care dollars.

The book's one flaw is that too often Trudeau goes off onto "They're All Out To Get Me" Mode, seeking to tear down the FDA and the Health Care Industry (which probably need some tearing down IMHO)...he comes off like nonfiction's version of the
Verna
While I agree that Mr. Trudeau is overly repetitive in this book, I do think he has a legitimate grip against Big Pharmacy and the government. Conspiracy theories aside, it is true we all should be concerned about the way medicine is being practiced in this country. I personally have experienced some of what Kevin is talking about. The current controversy over the use of t4 only drugs versus natural combination medicines to treat thyroid is the perfect example. This book is worth reading.
Kaydence
You know, whether or not you totally trust this guy (and I'm not sure that I do), he makes some VERY valid points. We do over-consume synthetic chemicals and our bodies do not know how to deal with chemicals and that makes us sick. To me it sounds logical. His personal life aside, I think the principle of what he's saying rings true.
Mohamed Shedou
Not as good as the first book. Some passages are boring and repetetive. However some chapters and ideas were worth it. This is not a book about health only, it's also about the health system and government corruption. I think more people need to be exposed to such information because many don't have a clue!
Lori
This book was extremely similar to the other book by Trudeau, natural cures "they" dont want you to know about. it basically juist reiterated everything that was said in the first book, but some of it was some detailed. i liked this book also, but out of the two i would recommend the first one.
Linda Munro
If you can get through the tirade and rants concerning how the author has been mistreated by the government, you may find a couple of interesting items. Actually, skip the rants and go directly to the last chapter for a list of websites concerning things the author feels are important.
Nancy
May 29, 2007 Nancy rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: those interested in creating health.
It is a real eye opener as well as giving a lot of useful information. I followed some of the links listed at the back of the book and found some GREAT new music that I just LOVE. David Caberello, Gnomusy.. check it out!
Pamela(AllHoney)
I thought it had some good info and have tried to include some of his advice in my lifestyle. Unfortunately, it is so expensive to try to be healthy and there is little I've been able to do.
♆ BookAddict ♨ ✒ La Crimson Femme❇ ♐
This was completely due to being in a hotel late at night and watching infomercials. Bad! I read through some of these and while it sounded good on TV, it was just eh when I read it in the book.
Shila
For me, this book was nothing like the first book he published in this series. It has some useful info, but not enough for a whole new volume.
Memo
In this book he names brands, web sites and specific products or people. Other than that it is basically the same as the first book.
Mia
This one is not pulling me in like the first. He talks so much about how every one is out to get him. I just want the information.
Joanne G.
The book could have been condensed to one page of useful information--two, at most. Donated my copy to the public library.
Joy
This book had some interesting things to learn from and I'm glad I read it, but I don't necessarily believe all of its contents.
Alicia
All the political analysis sounds like bullshit. But I believe the rest. And there's no way this guy is in his seventies.
Christina
just more of the same of the last book. I absolutely loved the "What They Don't Want You to Know" book.
Gerry Kelly
Sep 12, 2010 Gerry Kelly marked it as to-read
Shelves: a-own, how-to-guides
I will read to see if this stuff is really a hoax and I got it for a dollar at the thrift store!
Michael
Loss a lot of his credibility with his area 51 comments. Very ego driven book.
  • Confessions of a Backup Dancer
  • The Best American Short Stories 2003
  • Alkalize or Die: Superior Health Through Proper Alkaline-Acid Balance
  • The Gold of Exodus
  • To Renew America
  • The Cowboy (Ladies and Legends, #3)
  • Unfit For Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry
  • Excitotoxins: The Taste that Kills
  • The One Minute Millionaire: The Enlightened Way to Wealth
  • The Perricone Promise: Look Younger, Live Longer in Three Easy Steps
Kevin Mark Trudeau is a convicted American fraud artist, author, radio personality, infomercial host, and salesman who promotes various unsubstantiated health, diet and financial "remedies". Several of his books, including Natural Cures "They" Don't Want You to Know About, allege that both the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the pharmaceutical industry value profit over treatments or cures.

T
More about Kevin Trudeau...
Natural Cures "They" Don't Want You to Know about Debt Cures: "They" Don't Want You to Know About The Weight Loss Cure "They" Don't Want You to Know About Free Money Kevin Trudeau's Mega Memory: How to Release Your Superpower Memory in 30 Minutes Or Less a Day