Start by marking “No Way to Die (Danny Logan Mystery, #2)” as Want to Read:
No Way to Die (Danny Logan Mystery, #2)

No Way to Die (Danny Logan Mystery #2)

3.95 of 5 stars 3.95  ·  rating details  ·  236 ratings  ·  30 reviews
Seattle mathematician Thomas Rasmussen had everything to live for. He had a beautiful, loving wife and two great kids. He was well known and respected in his field . His startup company – Applied Cryptographic Solutions recently finished building a revolutionary decryption device called The Starfire Protocol that was already attracting offers in the millions.

So with all th
Published July 16th 2012 by Cedar Coast Press

To ask other readers questions about No Way to Die, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Way to Die

Mike
I enjoyed this book quite a bit. All the dead ends that the investigators were getting in the beginning even made me wonder if there really was a murder or just suicide after all. I'll say that all the beautiful people in the story was a bit much at times but hey, it's not a deal breaker or takes anything away from the story. The way the author provided very detailed descriptions of the situations at hand were great; it gave you a wonderful mental image to go by as you were reading but I will ad ...more
Quillracer
This second book in the Danny Logan series is much better than the first one, Angel Dance.

This time, Danny and his team investigate the death of a math genius the police have written off as a suicide. The case quickly spirals into a search for a man looking to obtain the decryption program the dead man has invented to sell to the highest bidder.

One of my beefs about that first book was that the main plotline was resolved way too early, leaving almost half of it to tie off loose ends. Grayson fix
Paula
It was an okay book. Too much language for my taste.
Shelly
This is the 2nd book in the Danny Logan Mystery series and I have enjoyed them both. You can read my review of the first one, Angel Dance, here. I actually enjoyed this one more than the first one. I felt like I knew the characters better and overall I liked the story line in this book better.

The story is pretty much your basic murder mystery with a twist. The twist being that while the police have ruled the murder a suicide the widow insists that he had everything to live for. Once she tells he
Elizabeth Bailey
This was a thoroughly well researched story. M D Grayson dotted every i and crossed every t. It was clever and convoluted and I enjoyed it, even though I found some of the explanatory stuff a bit over my head! I found it compelling and the mystery at the heart led to an enormously exciting climax that kept me glued for the last chapters of the book.
Jeanie Jackson
I really enjoyed this detective novel. M.D. Grayson has created well developed characters who are easy to relate to and the plot was strong and the finish was outstanding! I accidentally started with the second book in the series but I had no problem reading it as a standalone. I will be reading the other books in the series.
Liz Wood
interesting

interesting

Grayson spins an entrancing tale with all sorts of twists and turns and a crew of very believable characters with all sorts of human quirks. This was a quick read very enjoyable.
Mickey Hoffman
A suspenseful tail about digital cryptography. I enjoyed the book, but probably won't read any more books by this author. I didn't care for the very macho aspects of the book and wish the typos would have been fixed before publication.
Donna Foston
Starts out a little slowly. Not sure there needs to be such a detailed description of crime scene evidence, etc. Then you can quickly and easily figure out who the "bad guy" is, which is disappointing. However, the pace really picks up and it becomes quite absorbing.
Jereeq
I think one of the gifts of an intelligent, creative writer is the ability to express emotion without needing to use offensive language! I wish this author would explore that option ... then the books could stand on their own merit!
Beverly Mccollum
This is the second in this mystery/ thriller series and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Great setting- interesting and complex characters and an engaging plot. It's a lot of fun to read and " decipher". I'd recommend it.
l bryant napier
Holds your attention

Holds your attention

enjoyed this from the beginning until the surprising ending. very enjoyable read. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys this genre.
Barbara
Enjoyed the story

Enjoyed the story

The story was believable and had some surprise twists. characters where well developed. this book would appeal to both genders.
Dawn shirk
Gripping Mystery

Absolutely fantastic, full of exciting action and extreme suspense. Kept me guessing the entire time. I recommend this book to anyone who likes a great mystery.
Paula Hallead
Definitely Good read!

Even though I live in the middle of WA, I knew every place! Anyone anywhere can enjoy this story! Thanks for offering it to kindle readers!
Janet Moylan
Entertaining

Interesting twists but some of the story was predictable. did enjoy the directive and his team. I will read another one in this series.
D R
If the book missed 5 star rating, blame it on editing. With commendable skill and style of narration, Grayson turned a simple plot into an excellent read. He could have hit bestselling charts.
Doris Buerkle
Great Mystery.

Loved this mystery and love story. My interest did not lessen through the entire read. highly recommend this for mystery lovers.
Annette Pardue
Good read

Good read

Enjoyed it and it kept my interest! Would recommend it to anyone wanting a good suspense novel for a quick read.
Glenna M. Ireton
Awesome

the sentences ends, where the period we.t n the first letter of the next period didn't have the right spaces, they ran together.
Karen Heacock
No Way to Die

Great second book by m.d. Grayson. looking forward to the third book. really have enjoyed these two books in the series.
Bradley C Baker
Good read, well plotted. A little too James Patterson-y in that all the characters are too perfect.
Daniel Ace
This is proving to be a great series. Solid writing backed by well-developed characters. Loving this series.
Candace
I really liked it. It kept me engaged and entertained. I recommend it
Nancy Anderson
3.91 of 53. c2012 (Danny Logan Mys. #2)
Anita
A little slow
Elli
Kindle. Loved it. Started out with descriptions and history of characters and much thought over a wife's hunch that her husband had been murdered when hard evidence pointed to suicide. Went from there although slowly into an international and very scary, well funded and brilliant operation. Will be starting on next one of this series soon.
Elaine Mayes
Cliche ridden and without merit.
  • Diva (Frank Renzi, #2)
  • Murder At The Rocks (A Fitzjohn Mystery, #2)
  • Torch Ginger (Lei Crime, #2)
  • A Field of Red
  • A Dead Red Heart (A Dead Red #2)
  • The Poisoned Rose
  • Cedardale Court
  • No Such Thing
  • The Advocate's Conviction
  • Breeding Ground (Jo Grant, #1)
  • Dead Of Winter (Louis Kincaid, #2)
  • The Big Bend (Terry Rankin, #1)
  • Hope Road
  • The Shoulders of Giants
  • The Last Track (Mike Brody, #1)
  • Cold Open (Sam North Mystery #1)
  • Foreign Deceit (David Wolf #1)
  • The Journal (Jack O'Neill Mystery, #2)
M.D. Grayson is the author of the Danny Logan mystery series. He grew up in Las Vegas but now he lives on an island near Seattle with his wife Michelle and their three German shepherds.

Before becoming a full-time writer, Mr. Grayson worked in the construction industry, as an accountant for six l-o-n-g weeks (square peg—round hole), and as a piano player on the Las Vegas strip. When he's not writin
More about M.D. Grayson...
Mona Lisa Eyes (Danny Logan Mystery #4) Angel Dance (Danny Logan Mystery, #1) Isabel's Run (Danny Logan Mystery, #3) Blue Molly (Danny Logan Mystery #5)